All Comments on 'Bi Night at the Bathhouse'

by bigbazzaboy

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I went to the bath house, I looked around for about 10 minutes and as I walked, I saw a young Asian women walking towards me, hand in hand with a well built middle aged guy. They were followed by about eight guys, care to join us, I was very curious, o.k. We followed them into one of the larger rooms, lock the door, she wants to be showered in cum, no fucking, he opened her legs then knelt licking her, she had smallish tits, the guys started stroking, the guy licking her pussy stood up, fuck he had a big, thick cock which he pushed into her small hairless pussy, the first splashes of cum landed on her tits, I saw some guys stroking other guys, I felt a hand from behind reach and stroke my cock as more cum landed on her, the guy fucking her pulled out, moved around to her face and absolutely plastered her face with cum, her eyes closed, her mouth open, he pointed to me, lick her, I knelt between her legs, unlike a lot of the guys in bath houses I was bi, although I preferred cocks, my tongue working her very wet slit, across her clit, her legs closed around my head as she orgasmed. I felt someone rimming my ass, then hands on my ass as the head of a cock was placed against me and with a sharp push, enter me, oh god yes, the guy fucking me moving quickly, urgently. I grabbed my hard cock, I heard not in him, on her as he left me, I got up on my knees and shot my cum onto her pussy, she was covered. I heard anyone want to lick it off her, an older guy went to work on her pussy, cleaning her up. she then got up, thanks guys and they opened the door and left, most left with them. I got up, I passed a young guy stroking his cock, I stopped, he nodded, there was only the 2 of us left. I locked the door, he sat down, I knelt, my mouth covering his cock, his strong hands guiding my head, he lay back flat, pulling me with him, kissing me, his hard cock against me, I felt him move down, his cock behind me now, so that was it, I moved back slowly against his hard cock, waited, he got it right and then I moved back and down and soon had the cum I had missed out on earlier filling my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous