All Comments on 'Bi Pantyhose Passion'

by june613

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice

Keep on...

prettypollyprettypollyover 13 years ago
The sheer passion for pantyhose got me hard

I love this story, I love to fantasize about a bisexual encounter in tights (or pantyhose for you Americans). The oral and anal descriptions were hot. I would have liked more description about the pantyhose, how it felt and what it looked like. It got me very excited! More please june613

yulieg2010yulieg2010over 13 years ago
My pantyhose is already wet

I love your story that made me so horny I had to put on my gear to feel the same that Bob did to you. I love dicks all over me.

Michelle JoMichelle Joabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

Love the story line ... Sometimes going straight to the SEX is an awesome way to write a story and this is a perfect example. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just like my first time

Your story is very similar to my first time getting fucked by a man. The only difference is that he brought all the clothes to the hotel for me to wear. I didn't have any women's clothes, so he provided it all. I put on sheer nylons, red silk panties (they felt so good) and also a lacy black bra. He dressed up as well and we had hot sex - sucking each other's cocks and fucking each other. I have sucked a lot of cocks over the years but this was the first time I was fucked by a man -- AND I LOVED IT !!!! After that first time, we meet regularly and now I have my own collection of sexy clothes. We both get dressed up and become 2 hot lesbian lovers.

Please tell us more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pantyhose

I am so pleased i am not the only one.I placed an ad,again in a paper,pantyhose wearer seeks another male wearer.The ad was answered,he was a tall guy,50s,i am 40,he invited me in,i wore shirt and trousers,i too cant pass as female.He said well,lets see them,i hesitated,do as you are told,wow,i got my clothes off,my sheer schaparelli hose showing my hardening cock.He took his pants off,shiny sheer and told me to turn around.He felt my arse,i said this was my first time,he told me to come with him to the bedroom,got me on my knees and stood with his cock out facing me.He pushed it to my mouth,it was quite long and thick,as i sucked my first cock,i was amazed how hard he got.He pulled back,walked around behind me,reached under touching my pantyhosed cock,then pulled my pantyhose down to below my bottom.I felt a lubed finger enter me,i had put some lube in beforehand and then i felt my first ever cock slowly slide into my depths.It hurt initially but he was gentle,working me until he was all the way in and then he fucked me,oh how good was it,my cock spurted cumm withuin a minute,i heard him say now thats done,lets get into it and before the evening was over he had fucked me,on my knees,me lowering down onto him and finally on my back as he slowly built up to the point where he leaned forward to me and said and now you are going to feel how a women feels when a man empties his sperm into her and he did.it was the best introduction to pantyhose sex and has set me off onto many pantyhosed adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fill my ass

I love having a big COCK in my ass while wearing pantyhose or panties, being fucked bareback, for me is the only way to get laid. feeling my lovers cock pumping a load of CUM in my ass is fantastic. I shove a plug up my ass to keep it inside me as long as possible, then I let his CUM leak out of my ass into my panties awesome feeling try it next time your ass gets loaded with CUM.......................

6ofone6ofoneover 9 years ago
Still Fantasy

I love this story and the comments are hot too. I've been turned on by this for years but it is still fantasy to me. I would love to make it real. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
got me hot

Your story got me so hot I wish that would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pantyhose

That was so dam got my own cock is stretching my hose with pre cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The guy had his hand under my dress, fingering my pantyhosed ass. lovely feeling, I moved his hand to my front, he felt my cock, lets have no regrets. Back to my ass, ok, I moved my pantyhose down a bit, he got the message, his finger slid up into my prepared hole. No regrets here, I moved forward, come on, to the side of the rave party, against the wall. these young studs didn't care, they were there for a fuck. I leaned with my front against the wall, pulled my pantyhose down to below my butt, he parted me and slowly pushed, aagh, but he was soon in me, hard, banging me, keep going, I am nearly there but I felt his warmth in me, coating my insides, easing back. I pulled up my hose, oh well there will be plenty more before the party was over.

Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
WOW

I love pantyhose and how they sound rubbing against each other. Cock and legs!!!!!!!!

hosethiefhosethiefover 5 years ago
Nice!

This is a great story. It's brief and gets right to the point not leaving any of the important details out. There is no denying that a good sized hardened cock looks tantalizing in the confines of a pair of pantyhose.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Pantyhose And Cross Dressing

I cross dress all the way; wig, full makeup, sexy outfits, pantyhose and heels or boots. Sometimes I need it hard, but I also love those long slow strokes where I can really feel him as he slides in and out of me. I know what you mean about grinding. It feels go good when he sticks it all the way in, grinds, and I can feel his cock stirring around deep inside me! and My Buddy doesn't cross dress but, he often wears pantyhose when he fucks me. I love to swallow but, even more, get fucked. We are tested, don't use condoms and he always cums up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuxked in the ass wearing cut out pantyhose..

After cutting out the crotch of 15 denier, shiny tight and compressing panty hose , I love a hard, long cock persistently thrust up my ass. Th full feeling is so good and the climax is so good an end, that I beg for more.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Mantyhose

I started buying mantyhose on Ebay; pantyhose for men that have a sheath for the cock. I love my hard nylon sheathed cock sticking out and by boyfriend leading me to the bedroom while holding it, like in your story. I also love full body stockings for men, like a catsuit with long sleeves and a sheath, that are also sold on Ebay. I crossdress and shave my body. Nylons feel so different and incredibly sexy on smooth, hairless skin and being covered from the neck to the tips of my toes in sheer nylon can make me hard so long that my cock starts to ache. I also have sheer nylon gloves to wear with them. I like all my skin to be covered by nylon so I buy the bodystockings that don't have the open crotch in the rear. I paint a two inch by one quarter inch strip of liquid latex at the rear and cut it down the middle of the strip. It keeps the nylon from running and ruining the suit and he can fuck me with my butt cheeks still covered in nylon. I love it when he wears a pair of mantyhose with an open end sheath. He can slip the sheath down to the base of his cock and the feeling of his nylon covered groin grinding against my nylon encased butt while we fuck is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caught In Hose

The man next door caught me in self bondage in pantie hose slip heels.With a collar leash ball gage didlo in my ass and cuffs on my hands and ankles.He came to fix my bath room sink and found me.He smiled and ran his hands up and down my leggs feeling my stockings.He turn me over and pulled the dildo out.I was not ready for what was now going to change my life.He now was naked with a large hard cock in his hands.He was rubbing his cock all over my stockings leggs and ass.He now told i was going to be his fuck toy girl friend.With that he put his cock deep in my ass and started to fuck me.He gave me load after load of cum filling my ass.He then pulled out and forced his cock down my throat filling my mouth with more cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first time was in my bedroom with a friend who fucked me. We had went from wanking each other to sucking each other off and cumming in each others mouths. I had three sisters and dressed up for him in a skirt knee socks blouse and pants. I was his girl and he fucked my bum hole and spunked in me. That was the start for me dressing as a girl and enjoying having cocks inside me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous