All Comments on 'Bi-Trick Ch. 01: Hammering Her Husband'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
great story

I wish my wife would do this with me. I so much want to suck cock and get fucked by a man with her watching. I want her to know that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking slut. Please continue with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot story

I got so turned on reading this story. Brady is a lucky bastard. I would love to get fucked like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story! Got me fucking horny as hell!

I loved your story! It got me wishing it was me with my wife watching, me getting fucked like that. I'm a married mature male that loves to bottom and suck cock but my wife isn't aware of it though. I have a fantasy of having a threesome with a guy and having my wife watch me sucking his cock and then taking it in the ass just like in your story. I know her well and know that she wouldn't go for it but still, I wish it would happen some day. It would be so hot to see her watching me sucking a cock and then to have it up my pussy. I love a big hard cock up my pussy it gets me to cum without me even touching myself at all. I just wanted to thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

I'd love to have a man fuck me in front of my wife like this. She knows i fantasize about making love to a man, but she doesn't know how often i think about it. I'd love to have her watch me admit my bi desires to a man while he filled me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT! LIKE IT VERY MUCH & THEN SOME. GAVE IT A 5- (☆☆☆☆☆-)

This story was my cup of tea.

I have had a similar fantasy on & off for over 10 years now.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the action. But one spelling mistake....you got the spelling of lounge confused with the spelling of tongue. Got 5* anyway.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I want to go to a gay club

I too am married but I truly want to go to a gay club and get picked up by a hot man, like in your story. I'm actually going out of town on business next month and I've already scoped the city to find where the gay clubs are. I've already contacted one of them and they were very nice -- when I get there I'm going to talk with one of the owners and he'll help me hook up with hot sexy well-hung men. I'm so looking forward to meeting men at this gay club, sucking their cocks and getting fucked back in my hotel room. Please tell more stories about gay clubs. they turn me on.

BimarcBimarcover 6 years ago
Wife watches

My ex wife was bisexual and she enjoyed watching me sucking cock / fucking another man in front of her. We both found it hot , like knowing a woman was seeing me do bi sex. A little taboo and naughty.

lovinglife44lovinglife44almost 6 years ago

hot as fuck i love mmf play its amazing, please keep writing

KenJamesKenJamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Bi-Trick

This is an abridged chapter from my story "Bi-Trick."

It's business as usual when wealthy Brady picks Charlie up, but there's a surprise. Alexia is waiting at the hotel. She's Brady's sexy wife and wants to see him with another man . . . Charlie.

See my biography for more information.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
No 1 fantasy

XXXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it wish it was me getting fucked like that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unicorn hunters...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
1422 Followers
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES