All Comments on 'Bi-Trick Ch. 02: Gay Sex Show'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five star storiy!

Again, here reading your story with my cock hard as hell dripping with pre cum and wanting to be sucking a big hard cock or having it in my pussy! Where, I love it best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hard and leaking

Just a short story but left me hard and leaking, and wishing I was part of the sex show. Looking forward to reading about the rest of the week!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The seventies revisited!

Very enjoyable! I'm leaking sweet pre-cum like a fountain and sucking it from my finger as I type!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4+)

:-)

KenJamesKenJamesover 5 years agoAuthor
Mile High Club

This is an abridged chapter from my story "Mile High Club."

Charlie takes his friends Beverly and Kevin to Denver for a mile-high house party with wealthy swingers Alexia and Brady. Alexia can't get enough of sweet innocent-appearing Beverly. Brady is eager for more hot gay sex. And Alexia has her own plans for Kevin and Charlie. Five-way lust in the Mile-High City.

See my biography for more information.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
luv ti do man

sex witth a woman watching

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES