All Comments on 'Bible Camp Babysitter - Day 01'

by TimSchmidt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Could be added to

The story was well written and flowed pretty well. I would have liked more explanation of her thoughts about why she needed his affection, about how he would rationalize his infidelity to his Bible Camp wife and perhaps how the rest of the week went. I'm hopeful there will be a Babysitter - Day 02.

Thank you.

TimSchmidtTimSchmidtover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Scorpio,

Thanks for your feedback!

I had already written a few more days (day 2 is now "pending" approval by Literotica staff), so hopefully you'll catch the new stuff soon :)

I made an edit to the story that removes the infidelity, it has actually been approved and updated. I like this version better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

Very nice so far. i have just noticed part two is ready. I hope it is as good as part one. I think he gave in a little to easly. i think that could have done a little better.

TimSchmidtTimSchmidtover 13 years agoAuthor
Updates here and more days

Thanks for your feedback, Anonymous. I hope you enjoyed the next days in the series. I just uploaded Day Four but it isn't live yet.

As to giving in too easily, it's probably a matter of each of us being different. I've re-read it and I feel there was a lot of resistance and build up, I tried to describe it as well as I could. At the very moment where she climbs into the bed he doesn't do or say anything further, perhaps that's the point where something else could have been said or done. However, it was important to me that she not have to do too much begging or arguing her case. He'd had the battle internally and really does care for her well being and didn't want to crush her ego at such a vulnerable time. Not to mention, I tried to get across just how much went into the confused state of mind by that time.

Hopefully it didn't detract too much from your enjoyment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How Realistic?

Since when do 19 year old women need a babysitter or a ride to the mall? And they wouldn't be into cartoons! You wrote about the girls' activities and preferences as though they were 14 or 15 year olds. Other than that, I liked the story. Will there be days 5-7?

Bigmanx31Bigmanx31over 12 years ago

I really liked the story. I'm still wondering what Jess's full reasons were for needing to sleep with Tim. But all together well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This was very well written! As a female, this what is so attractive about some older men. The intelligence and slowness which the author builds the story is very exciting and drew me into Jess' position. A very nice position indeed. :)

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 11 years ago
Really good.

The set-up, girl in fear of rejection and a nice male lead.

trikietrikieover 10 years ago
great

hot little minx taking advantage of her best friends dad! wish it was me?

roveroneroveroneover 10 years ago
Hot, erotic...!

nice set-up

glad to see there's three more days

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Needed Hugged

Liked the story and the bedroom scene came across nicely. My questions are simple, 1) no thought of pregnancy 2) evidently she wasn't a virgin, but no comments about this noted or included 3) the opening included his daughter and it appears she is to be a bed partner, if she already hasn't shared daddy and daddy's bed 4) can't believe daughter wasn't aware and hadn't discussed her friend getting it on with daddy. These seemed to be points of the story that escaped the pen. Looking for more 'days' to see if these matters get noted.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Seduction - by whom on who

truly a nice story and enjoyed how you got the sex between the daughter's girlfriend and the father. gave it a five star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
High Quality Writing

A pleasure to read for the writing style as well as the content. I will seek out other things written by TimSchmidt.

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

Sweet, touching, hot - well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous