Bible Camp Babysitter - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of instinct I leaned forward with my arms out and pulled her towards me. She rested her flowing, dark-blond hair against my chest and shook with a couple sobs, leaning into me gratefully. "There, there" I said softly, unsure what else to say and speaking on instinct. My heart hammered, but more gently now. The stirring in my loins subsided somewhat. This explained things and gave me a way out. An enormous part of me didn't want that way out, but another part of me beat down resentment and felt relieved. "I'll be glad to talk to you. I know things are hard for you, Jess. It may be awkward, but of course I'll help you."

She snuffled twice, rubbed her head against me, and sat up as I released her. "Do you have a tissue?" she asked, smiling weakly. Her eyes were still wide, and her hair more tousled now.

"Yes," I gestured to the dresser.

She got up, and for a few glorious moments stood at the dresser with her nightgown caught atop her hips, her entire bottom and long, luscious legs completely exposed. She blew her nose and brought an extra tissue back. She settled into almost exactly the same position she'd just left. The cold night air nipped at my exposed skin and a part of me wondered how she couldn't be covered in goose bumps.

"I'm sorry," she said, leaning forward to lay the tissues next to my clock.

"Don't worry," I assured her.

"No," she said, almost cutting me off. "It's more than that. There's the other half. The half that... that..."

I thought crying might release some of her tension, but she looked every bit as nervous. She fidgeted jerkily, twisting her fingers together, working her lips, looking back down into her lap.

"What is it, Jess?" I asked. I did everything I could to sound patient and warm, though I was in truth feeling hot and impatient. I had to get her out of my room, and soon.

"I am sometimes filled with the urge..." she began, half-turning and almost un-knotting her fingers, but she stopped, dropped her hands onto her thigh, and slumped again.

I shifted and opened my mouth, but she shook her head, her long hair cascading around her shoulders, so I said nothing and waited in agony. Surely hell was no worse than this. At this point I'd take a lake of fire over sitting in my bed with a building erection, the very vision of young beauty inches away but needing my help - not even able to explain what she wanted. I really didn't want to snap at her, it might hurt her in emotional ways beyond an interrupted talk, but my physical frustration was mounting.

"I..." she began again, though she didn't move this time. She just looked miserably at her hands and the foot she'd nearly tucked up against her crotch. "... the urge to keep - or to do ..."

Unwilling to think too much about what might be bothering her, sure that I would only tighten the straps of my own internal torture, I hesitated a little longer, unsure what to do. The long moments crawled by. I could see the heavy, thunderous beating of her heart in her beautiful neck, could feel it in my own. At last she shivered slightly. It really was cold and she wasn't wearing enough to stay warm even on a summer's night.

"To do something," she wasn't panting, wasn't gasping, but her breath came in short gulps anyway. It sounded as though some of her words were missing, carved out when the lines on her throat stood out when she tried to breathe in. "Something to keep... something to attract... maybe to earn? ... those arms..."

I almost said something when she started to move.

Jessica slid smoothly off the bed onto her feet, a very slow, determined motion as though she moved through thick sludge rather than crisp air. With the same, excruciating slowness she turned towards me, and bent towards the edge of the bed. "I'm so afraid," she whispered, and her eyes showed it. Not so much a terror, but a pervading fear. I felt rooted to the spot. What was she going to admit? Was someone assaulting her? I'd just spent a whole evening in close proximity to her near naked body and felt sure she had no bruises. Her arms worked at the edge of the bed but I was incapable of paying attention to anything besides her wide eyes, locked onto mine.

"I'm so afraid," she murmured again, but continued. "That you'll reject me." Her eyes went from fear to pleading, and I realized what she'd done was to lift the covers. She climbed gracefully into the bed. "Please," she whispered huskily, urgently. "Please don't reject me."

She was under the sheets and blanket now, sliding closer, her face so close to mine that her breath tickled against my chin. "Please don't reject me," she begged. "I need this. I need this so badly," and she'd moved so close that her lips brushed against mine in a questing, desperately light kiss.

Correctly interpreting my complete inability to stop her, her eyes fluttered closed and she pressed her lips more insistently against mine. Her arm stole over my side, and she moved one leg forward, over my own, so that the cold, cold skin of her thigh and calf, her beautiful foot, caressed me.

She sobbed again, a sob of aching desire and flooding relief. "Ohhhh," she whispered throatily, her lips still grazing mine. "Ohhhh," unable to articulate further. I caressed her hip, running my hand over the back of her chilly, perfectly rounded buttocks, up the narrow small of her back, under her nightgown. She writhed slowly, sinuously, as my fingers traced a path, each motion gently easing the nightgown out of the way, exposing more of her delicious, cool skin.

"So warm," she murmured, still kissing me. "So warm." Her slow, wriggling motion continued as my fingertips reached her ass again, and I hooked them into her panties. She arched her back, the motion itself helping to pull the underwear down, and with practiced movements I helped them over her seductive roundness.

A tumbled, jumbled mixture fogged my brain. The fresh, real presence of this beautiful girl I'd never held before juxtaposed over the time-altered memories of my own lost lover. Part of me felt this was exactly how Catherine had felt, even though she'd been well past nineteen the last time I'd been able to hold her like this. The heady impossibility of where I was, the time of night, the considerable passion stirred in my own blood, all colluded to cloud my perceptions, to obfuscate my reactions. I was so hungry for the contact myself, I'd not realized how long the need had been building up.

"So warm," she whispered again, this time on her back as she bent her legs to get the panties off her beautiful feet, her eyes closed in ecstasy. "Feed me your warmth."

She turned right back to me, her gown and underwear lost in the tangle of sheets, and melded her lithe body against mine, determined to press as much skin together as possible, her arms tight around my chest. I reciprocated, holding her as tight and close as I dared. I could feel how it squeezed her breathless, but she clutched even tighter instead of trying to loosen her grip.

My penis pressed hard against her pelvis, tingling in anticipation. I could feel her pubic hair tickling the bottom of my shaft, and her unnatural, moist heat against my balls. "Oh," she gasped, almost quaking, "my god..." and was unable to articulate further.

Jessica clung to me for several moments, then without relaxing her grip kissed my chin, my jaw, my neck. "This is..." she breathed, licking my neck and kissing it again. "So much better..." she strained as if to reach and kiss my ear. "Than I dreamed..."

I couldn't hold back any longer and rolled her onto her back. Instinctively she spread her legs, pulling her knees up gently. "Oh my god," she repeated in a hoarse whisper. "Oh my god..."

Jessica released her frantic hug as I pushed myself up on my hands, and I saw her open her eyes and look down. Her hands ran down my sides, sending shivers back up, and rested at my hips. The shaft of my penis rested between her slick pussy lips. She shuddered. I moved gently up and down, rubbing the length of my cock against her clitoris. Beyond speech, her fingers gripped me like urgent claws, and she arched her back as I rubbed back down, lining everything up for penetration.

Again I hesitated, concerned that she was probably a virgin and unprepared for the pain that would follow, but she whimpered and pressed herself upward as if to eat my penis with her vagina. The soft, wet heat drove everything else from my mind and I entered her as gently as I could. "Ohhhhhhh," she moaned throatily, slowly rolling her head back, her eyes wide open though unfocused.

I met none of the resistance I expected, nor did she flinch in pain. I pushed deeper, my own lust to bury myself within her barely kept in check. She felt tight, eager, fresh, and spread her legs wider as I went. When at last I was completely inside, I felt her wrap her hands across the bottom of my back to hold me in place. I stayed still, feeling her entire body tremble, watched her eyes dilate wide, her nipples hard and dark, and felt her vagina pulse powerfully - once, twice, three times - then with a few shuddering aftershocks. Each grip sent waves of ecstasy through me, and I was dimly aware of being surprised I could keep from my own orgasm.

A few seconds later, as Jessica stopped pulsing, I began to move, gently but firmly, in and out. I lowered my body enough to feel her breasts against me, see the trance-like set of her eyes, feel her gasping breath. Transported, unable to believe my situation, I thrust just a little deeper, just a little faster, and felt the hot flood build through me. In a tremendous rush, I stopped as deep as I could get and came spectacularly, shuddering with my own orgasm. Jess let out tiny, whispered yelps of pleasure.

Slowly, panting, Jessica's eyes returned into focus and she relaxed beneath me. Her beautiful face looked at mine, only inches apart. I leaned down and kissed her - long, slow, but with pressure. I could feel the stiffness easing out of my penis.

"Thank you, Mr. Schmidt," she breathed, her eyes closed to savor the moment. "I think, if I may, I want to sleep here for an hour or so, in your warmth, then I'll sneak back to Mary's room."

I could not have denied her.

12