All Comments on 'Bible Camp Babysitter - Day 04'

by TimSchmidt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
goldbug30goldbug30over 13 years ago

An amazingly well written piece. WOW! That about captures it, clearly another reason why I am a reader and not a writer. You have a way with words, a believable way, that places me in the characters place. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Missing Out!

Boy, Tim Mary sure is a sound sleeper or is she listening from afar to Jee and daddy doing the deed,ciao.

bluechick1976bluechick1976over 13 years ago
Fantastic series

I'm so impressed by your work. I read all four installments in one (wet and squirming) sitting - your writing and your characters were simply too compelling to allow me to take a break!

I can't wait to read what comes next. As an incest/taboo fan, I hope that Mary has a chance to experience this kind of gentle introduction to sex, too, but I'll admit that Jessica's story is satisfying in and of itself. I can imagine several different potential conclusions to the story, but don't want to post them since you seem to have the storyline already well in hand. I trust you'll do right by these characters, so I'm looking forward to reading what you decide.

Thank you so much for your contribution to QUALITY storytelling on this site. I hope to be reading your works far into the future!

TimSchmidtTimSchmidtover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you :)

Ack. I thought I left a comment but must have mis-clicked something. Thank you bluechick and goldbug (and anonymous too!)

I'm so pleased people are enjoying the story at all, and that it has been thrilling in special ways to a few. Your comments and ratings have meant a lot to me (and encouraged me to keep writing!)

I apologize as the pace has slowed down a little. I love this writing, but with the holiday season over I haven't had as much time. Thanks for watching for my work, reading my work, and for getting something out of it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ANON

Excellent writer with a well thought out story line. Certainly at some point I suspect that her mother and his daughter could be brought into the story. I like the progression of events you convey to the reader - steady and thoughtful. Keep up the good work!

VexingVixenVexingVixenalmost 13 years ago
Great Series!

Wow, this was a great set of stories, I loved them all and I'm hanging out to hear what's going to happen next. Keep writing!

MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
Awesome.

It'll be bittersweet when they go separate ways. Please don't leave us hanging so long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Day At Bible Camp

Alright, okay, yes, gosh - what can one say when the sex is ripe between a man she considers her father (more than an image I believe) and lover. Is she practicing incest and is that the same for daddy ? Mary has to know what is going on and it doesn't jell that the girls don't discuss the matter between them. With the midnight sounds, there is no way Mary doesn't hear her friend and go investigate. Each chapter I've given you a 3 star, but you have the girl acting like a clinical interviewer.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Showering together

How could daughter not wake from the sound of the shower and hunt up her friend? Other than that for a slight problem, you are a terrific author. Keep the story going and I keep wondering when dad will bed his little girl. Is that on the agenda? How about the mommy of his young bed mate - will she become involved in a threesome or foursome? This well written story has many possibilities to bring about various sexual themes. Great writing.

smiffy58smiffy58about 7 years ago

I look forward to reading much more of your sexual exploits/teaching with young woman.

I am hoping that somehow your daughter can find out about what has been happening and join with you both and enjoy the learning of love making also from her loving father as does her friend

maybe they can have a loving relation ship with each other as well as with you also.

and what about the girls mother maybe you could start dating and never know you could go to another level and have 4 grateful loving ladies in you life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous