All Comments on 'Bible Study'

by Nigel Debonnaire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
good story

you're going straight to hell for writing this, and I'll be joining you for enjoying it!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
I can't fault your writing ability.

You actually write quite well. I skimmed some of your older stories, and found them equally well-written. And whether it's from research or personal experience, you seem to have a solid grasp on subject matter regarding your plot. I simply get distracted when people try to discuss religion. (And I'm also not about to open a can or worms and attempt to discuss my own beliefs.) It's for that reason I would have given it 4 stars instead of a full 5, if you had allowed voting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hi

Im a religous person, but I like this site. But most churches have nothing leftover to give to charity after the preacher gets through with it. These girls were not trying to drag down a good guy. There were following the money trail. I will give you 5 stars, for I hope and think the author thoughts were as brilliant as mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hi

This author has 5 stories on preachers. I think that your readers would think it would be so wonderful if everyone of your stories were on preachers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hello

I would thin it would be wonderful if all the stories were on most preachers who are paid so well, the church has nothing left for charity. I am very religous. These girls in tghis story werent trying to drag a good man down. He was pretending to be nice, they were after his money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Just like the taste of the old preacher, this story is FANTASTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy blowjob

Holy blowjob.... the story was nice took too long to get to the main point giving uncle a blow job, too much holy readings as most readers do not read the bible, I understood all

of the meanings of them, the part of giving uncle a blow job was too short, I wish you

would have went into more detail.

Could have described the girls bodies better such as their breasts, cleavage, ect,...

was good but could have been better.

Next time more details ... I like to get hard c-ck after reading a story the story did not launch my missle ( c-ck )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous