Bible Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still pretty much tastes like nothing," Joanie said, "but not bad."

The grin on Leslie's face was broad and mischievous. "Yeah, I agree with you. It's something that'll keep a boy happy while we keep our virginity."

Frieda kept licking and sucking until the old man returned to normal. "I think I came, too. Oh my God, that was so fantastic. I can see Ruth doing that. She must've been great at blow jobs. No wonder Boaz was so good to her."

"I'm glad I'm still alive," Pastor Bud said weakly. He shook his head, stroked Frieda's hair, and reached out to touch Joanie's and Leslie's hands. "It's been a long time. You think you can write up your project now?"

The girls nodded, and Frieda fetched her iPad and a Bluetooth keyboard from her bag. Their murmuring put him to sleep quickly, and when he woke up in the middle of the night the fire was low and they were gone.

It was full daylight when he heard the sound of axes chopping wood, and when he rolled over he found himself looking into Frieda's eyes as she sat crosslegged on the floor next to the bed. "Good morning, Pastor Bud. I think I'd like something that tastes like cinnamon for breakfast."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy blowjob

Holy blowjob.... the story was nice took too long to get to the main point giving uncle a blow job, too much holy readings as most readers do not read the bible, I understood all

of the meanings of them, the part of giving uncle a blow job was too short, I wish you

would have went into more detail.

Could have described the girls bodies better such as their breasts, cleavage, ect,...

was good but could have been better.

Next time more details ... I like to get hard c-ck after reading a story the story did not launch my missle ( c-ck )

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Just like the taste of the old preacher, this story is FANTASTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hello

I would thin it would be wonderful if all the stories were on most preachers who are paid so well, the church has nothing left for charity. I am very religous. These girls in tghis story werent trying to drag a good man down. He was pretending to be nice, they were after his money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hi

This author has 5 stories on preachers. I think that your readers would think it would be so wonderful if everyone of your stories were on preachers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hi

Im a religous person, but I like this site. But most churches have nothing leftover to give to charity after the preacher gets through with it. These girls were not trying to drag down a good guy. There were following the money trail. I will give you 5 stars, for I hope and think the author thoughts were as brilliant as mine.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Slut Mommie Mom learns to be a slut for her son.in Incest/Taboo
Father Bland's Angels: Verse 01 Priest trains teen for Daddy’s cockin Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories