All Comments on 'Bicurious Fantasy Becomes a Reality'

by StraightButCurious

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
BrendaNWBrendaNW7 months ago

So hot 🔥 I love giving blow jobs all wet and sloppy 😝 .. I can't wait until I can my boyfriend's big cock deep in my pussy 🌮 throat 😝 and ass .. I am so horny that it brings tears to my eyes .. we aren't going out much the first couple of days 😁

thaumatinthaumatin6 months ago

I love it.

Once you've had the pleasure of a man filling your ass with his big meaty cock you won't ever want to be straight again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazingly hot story. Wishing I could get fucked like that right now. I’m dying to take a stud’s cock in my mouth and ass.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would just let him continue to pound me hard to sissygasm instead of stopping

oxfordseaoxfordsea5 months ago

Not into the dressing up comment at the end, but having my bare ass spanked, hips held tight, and the feel and thrust of a big cock up my ass like that sounds hot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh my god I need to be fucked by hard cock right now. This has been on my mind for so long but I’m so scared to let someone take my anal virginity. I’m a 58 yr old guy who’s never been fucked but I’d love to know what real cock feels like fucking my hole & I want someone to cum in my ass so I know how it feels to be bred. I love sucking cock & swallowing cum. To have cock slapping my face & cover me in cum feels so slutty & liberating for someone who thought for the majority of his life that he was straight & would never go with a guy. I even love kissing with some guys & I’ve enjoyed giving anal to a couple of guys separately, but I need to get laid to experience being on the receiving end of hard cock & a good fucking by a horny man.

plasticman29plasticman293 months ago

I Loved the whole thing and wish it had been me doing the sucking and getting fucked was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story made me realize that I’m definitely not straight. I would love a hard fucking like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. I’m still waiting to get naked with a muscular guy to be on top of me fucking me while I tell him how much I love him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous