All Comments on 'Bicurious Fantasy Becomes a Reality'

by StraightButCurious

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
betabradbetabradabout 10 years ago
Hot !

I can really relate to your story ( and to your user name ). I also consider myself to be straight, but I cant help myself - I love looking at a big hard cock (preferably shaved). I have fantasies about being on my knees sucking a big hard cock and the man telling me what a good little cock sucking slut i am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sooo Hot!

God I love your story....... I want to be his girl too! I am definitely Bi... and at the moment have intense lust for a real man to take me and make me his bitch....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sooo good,

this was so good, I am bi, and have always loved to have a large cock deep in my ass and throat

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesabout 10 years ago
amazing!!

I loved this story. Nothing like a big cock to bring out the submissive, little cock-sucker inside of us. I hope to read more of you being used by him! :)

woden73woden73about 10 years ago
excellent! more please

enjoyed that thoroughly. Hope you write some more, maybe slow down a smidge and draw things out a touch more.

VWC10VWC10about 10 years ago
First Story

Many of us can relate to your story.

Anxious for continuing chapters between these two...

Ken

simple cruisesimple cruiseabout 10 years ago
WOW

Wow this is very good, as a straight man but recently being a little curious, this is what I imagine my first time trying a cock to be like. I like how you left the story hanging at the end with the possibility of getting dressed up in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great until the end

Barf- Sucking on a cock that's been collecting shit in my ass- no way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking great!

Yes! That was fantastic, now that is more like it. I have sucked cock for some time now and had my ass fucked by a big cock and that is the best feeling that anyone can feel. It has been along time since, I've had a hard cock in my mouth or ass but would love to have one just about now after reading your story. I'm a married male and it has been a long time that, I've been able to get away from the wife for some good guy to guy fun. I'm hoping for it to be soon.C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 1/2 stars (*****+)

About fascination with a big cock, here is my own true story:

Years ago, I worked in the Middle East for a company that supplied electronic components for security fences. At one of the construction sites, the contractor's foreman was a very tall & very fat white man. We spent half a day in his Toyota pickup going around the perimeter. His cock was making a relief on his cotton trosers. Just imagine someone hiding a 6 inch sub sanswich in his pants & that was without erection! I was there on business, many people new me & i never acted on my desire to toch it & see it outside pants. I felt like worshipping it.

Unfortunately my destiny was never to enjoy a cock, big or small.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more more more

Fantastic story do please grace us with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Ass to mouth, nothing wrong with that, and expected by a bottom. It's your responsibility to be clean and to take I like a bitch. I love sucking my lovers big cock afterwards, and he expects it

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 10 years ago
Ratings alone don't say Enough

I personally enjoyed the soft sell approach to this story theme. With the right, matched pair, I feel the first time bi-curious male can be Won or lost with a forced entry. This young man was well prepared and anxious to experience his first male-male encounter. I'm a believer that even if he hadn't already tried some anal play, he would have accepted this challenge. I know I would have ... and did with my first encounter. You had me sold on your story with the mental monologue which apparently gave off superior vibes to Greg as he played along for a Win-Win experience.

I don't know what direction you plan to take this pair but please don't turn it into a, negative, painfully dominant, totally punishing ending. If Gay relationships equal your first printed image, I could honor, appreciate and acknowledge my gay side to the right male partner.

Keep up the good work.

MI_guyMI_guyabout 10 years ago
You had me at...

Wow. You had me at:

"Every time I would pull up, I'd feel his big cock twitch in my mouth."

and then you had me again at:

"He really liked to rub his cock on my face and I loved it too because it made me feel like his little bitch. I could taste his pre-cum as he covered my chin and lips with it."

By the end of the story, I was spent. Thanks for taking the time to write it all down!

mikie_6mikie_6about 10 years ago
Great story!

Love the story. Being a bi married guy it is such a treat to get some one on one guy time. I also love the feeling of lust you get when you do almost any thing to pleasure that throbbing cock to make it cum. If anyone want to discus further please contact me.... Love taking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FOUR AND A HALF

Well written.

If i had a friend with a bubble butt and shaved i would touch & pet & lick every square inch of his body and fuck him up his ass time & again until Monday.

I wish i could start kissing & licking his butt cheeks right now.

I also must try another man's cock sooner or later. I would know how to satisfy that guy. He would not regret.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I BUTT FUCKED MY BEST BUDDY FROM WORK WHEN I WAS 25; MY GYM BUDDY POPPED MY ASS CHERRY 2 YEARS LATER

I am still bi. When i find a man sexy i don't care which role i get, i just must feel his body pressed against mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY CO-WORKER BUTT FUCKED ME (& MADE ME HAPPY)

The two of us were installing and testing pumps on a job site in a remote area. We were housed in a trailer in the nearest town. We knew each other from before but we have not worked together before.

My fellow technician did not hide his bi tendencies. I was only vaguely aware of my bi side, or rather i underestimated the strength of gay impulses i exibited.

My budd had the biggest package i had ever seen: it looked as if he hid a 6" sub in his pants! In the trailer he would be in his boxer underpants or his running shorts.

He kept asking me whether i was ever spanked, whether i had ever sucked dick, about MFM 3somes... my answers were vague but he never gave up.

One Sat evening after a few shots of Burbon he started massaging my shoulders, moved to my back, down my spine... aske me to lie face-down on the sofa, which i did do. He started massaging my butt cheeks, pulled down my jeans and my boxers and started gently kissing my cheeks. That already was past the point of no return.

He started kissing my asshole. As he was kissing the back of my neck he put his humangous dick alongside my butt crack.

He pushed 2 fingers in my ass... "You can not take all of my dick yet, but you will be able soon, OK? Tonight you can take just the mushroom."

I felt i died and went to heaven...

i gave myself to him unreservedly. i loved everything he did to me: the spanking, the intense pain that his oversized dick was causing to my ass, the French kissing, the 69, when he wanted me to beg for sex. He knew how to fuck. i am now bi. i am glad he was the first man i had sex with.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 10 years ago
Wish it had been me

The first time I ever had a cock in my cute little butt it was my stepfathers, he knew how to do it and there was hardly any pain at all. He had let me fuck his ass first just like he sucked my cock first, but then I got to suck his, oh how wonderful it was when he got to the point of shooting his cum, he tried to pull out of my mouth but I had my arms wrapped tightly around his waist and swallowed it all. After that he would let me suck his cock, then he would suck mine but he never swallowed my cum, once I had shot off he would fuck me, then I would fuck him. Really miss sucking and fucking now. You can reach me at da.cd@frontier.com if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot story

It's spelled "tongue" though. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love sucking a cock

My wife of 4 decades loves to watch, encourages me so I talked with a friend I grew up with who was divorced. He came over and after a few drinks, my wife spoke up and told him she wanted to see her husband suck a dick! He volunteered and the next thing I knew, he walked over to where I was sitting and I unzipped and pulled his pants down without giving it another thought.

There it was, about 4" of soft circumcised flesh with a large helmet. I'm uncircumcised and it was interesting to check out his equipment. Not knowing exactly what to do, my wife finally spoke up and told me to suck it. So I did. Leaning forward in my chair, I sucked it into my mouth and held it with my lips behind the corona and ran my tongue around the head, tasting it. And it tasted good! A little hint of piss, but not much. I pulled my mouth off to swallow the saliva in my mouth and was fascinated to watch it continue growing.

I'd like to tell you he had a 9" long thick cock, but it is nothing of the sort. It was starting to point upward toward his belly at full mast when I took it back into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on about a 5 1/2" tool, the shaft not all that large but the head was BIG! Because of the big head in my mouth, I was soon just sucking it fairly gently and barely running my mouth up and down. He was hunching over and groaning so I figured he was getting close, by that time I'd fished my own 7" cock out and was jacking it while I sucked. Looking over at my wife I saw she had pulled her chair up close and her hands were inside her bathrobe and working in a frenzy. Not a sound could be heard except the wetness of her cunt and our buddy grunting as he worked toward his orgasm.

It is true, a cock swells when it prepares to cum. I felt it happen and while I had assumed I'd pull my mouth off and let him cum on the floor, when I he was ready to cum, I was ready, no, needed him to cum in my mouth. With a loud groan, he let go and started shooting into my mouth. And shooting and shooting. I was unprepared for the volume and had to swallow numerous times before he finished and finally pulled out of my mouth.

When he started orgasming, it caused my own to go off. We were both shooting out stream after stream and that set my wife off, and where she had been trying to hide herself before as she masturbated, now she stood with her legs wide and her finger racing up and down her slit. I'm certain that helped with the enormous volume of sperm I ended up with in my mouth. We all calmed down and looked at one another in sheepish silence, my buddy even put his cock away, though my wife just stood there and let us both look at her swollen cunt. She was still suffering the aftershocks and would touch her button every so often until they were over before she collapsed to her own chair.

We looked at one another and my wife attempted to cover herself, but I stopped her and let her know we wanted to look and besides, we'd already seen her most private act. I asked her to strip naked and let us both look at her and to my surprise, did. I helped her to stand and led her over to our friend and stood her in front of him with legs spread shoulder width so he could see it all.

Then as she stood there, I told them both how much I enjoyed sucking and swallowing and would like to do it more, infact, as much as our buddy could stand. We knew that her masturbation had helped everything so with my buddy agreeing I could suck his cock multiple times per day if possible, he asked if he could at least look at her naked body while I worked his cock over. She agreed and it was set. I asked him to fish his cock out and with difficulty he did, as he stared at my nude wife, his cock was at full mast again. I fell on it like a hungry sucker fish and went to work.

One thing we found out that night, my wife goes nuts when she watches me suck. She cannot keep her hand away from her cunt and everytime I suck, she has at least one, sometimes a half dozen orgasms, no matter how sensitive her pussy becomes. She just can't take her hand away as long as there is a cock in my mouth. His next load came fairly fast too, perhaps 5 minutes and my mouth was getting tired. This time as my wife's hand was a blur as she stood 24" away from us, he shot another fairly substantial load into my mouth and it was sheer bliss.

Since then, we do this once a day, sometimes more. My wife will start out by saying go ahead, she is busy, but the next thing we know, she is stripping down naked (our rule, she has to be totally nude to watch!) and her hand is a blur on her clit. She loves to pull her long and thick nipples too, I swear, it looks like she is going to tug them off! But it makes her own orgasms better and we love to watch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It

This story turned me on so much that I wished there was someone here whom I could call and talk to ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

this story really got me hard as iron, I have some trouble these days as im 60 yrs old, and wife is a bit less sexy, so I use stories like these to help me masterbate, I have sucked and wanked with one guy and would like my ass played with and maybe fucked but not with the giant cock like Gregs, jeff UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking hot!

Well written, well paced, and the calm seduction was just what I love. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Someone use me like this its my biggest fantasy. I love sucking cock & balls. Want him to cum his load in my mouth to finish him off after he takes my ass cherry. Heaven. I'm a slut for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

That was really great! You described sucking his big cock so well, and it really got me when you wrote how sweet his cum tasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story !!

I only wish I could find a situation that would allow me access to a nice cock to suck and worship as discretely as this one. I too have no desire to "date" a man. But I love the idea of just giving a cock pleasure and swallowing a huys cum. Thanks for your story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

Why are "straight" Americans so terrified they might be considered gay or bisexual? It's a rather tiresome attitude.

htblkpssy314htblkpssy314over 9 years ago
wow !!

I would love to see two men doing this. Even join them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
omg i am sooo enviose i cant wait to have my first cock !!!!! tyvm that was hott

ty

TXhubTXhubabout 9 years ago
Bj

Loved the bj description!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Feeling Naked with another man

I was so hard throughout the story that i had to stop and jack off until I almost cummed. I could not help but to stay hard all the time and even panted when they were both naked. I imagined the touch of him and his dick in my mouth. Lord but i am so horny I want a man naked beside me right now. I have to stop and jack off until I cum. Thanks for the trip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MY FIRST GAY SEX EXPERIENCE TOOK PLACE WHEN I WAS 45 ALTHOUGH I WAS FULLY AWARE OF MY BI SEXUAL TENDENCIES SINCE THE ONSET OF PUBERTY

Me & my best buddy from work, 12 years my junior, went once just two of us to his trailer to fix the fence. He was single & he mentioned his own "homosexual tendencies" on several occasions.

After a long day we both took a shower. When i saw his dick it was so good looking, so appealing, so irresistible... I wanted to be totally dominated by this younger man & his dick. I & was. My experience exceeded all my expectations, all my wild dreams.

That weekend i was his buddy while working on the fence & his wife the moment we were locked inside the trailer. I was literally worshiping his cock & his young body & his personality. I totally belonged to him the moment we were alone. I was totally happy: he new how to make me happy, i had orgasms without touching my dick. He would caress my thighs, my butt cheeks, my chest, while his dick was deep in my ass, my legs over his shoulders. When he was cumming he would slap my face one moment and French-kiss me the next.

He & i had sex every now & then until he moved to Alberta to work on oil fields.

Ache4SexAche4Sexalmost 9 years ago
Hot story!!

Just my type of story! Told very well. I think I could actually see and taste those balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
spelling

The word tounge instead of tongue...smarten' up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LIKE. VERY EROTIC. 4.5 STARS.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good author. I like his (her) stories including this one. 4.6/5 = 92/100 = A = * * * * *

:-)

StraightButCuriousStraightButCuriousover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

I just wanted to say thanks for all the feedback :-).. If anyone wants some pics and vids of me playing with my ass, email me at crj15crj@yahoo.com and I'll get them to u ASAP ;-)

JosoJosoover 8 years ago
Great fantasy!

This was a great story, and I could see myself in this position. I don't have a bubble butt, and doubt I would attempt anal with a cock that size, but I absolutely ADORE cock. I have since I was very young, although for most of my life it was fantasy. My favorite scenes in porn are the blowjobs, as well, up close and slow-motion. At first I thought it was the idea of the woman being sexually submissive, then I learned that it was those beautiful cocks. I can't see myself dating, kissing, or snuggling with another guy (unless the right one came along, I guess...), but I am infatuated with cock. To the guys who are curious, I'd say go for it. I'd like to have a fairly regular and discreet suck buddy nearby for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars from me

Loved it xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sounds familiar

I can relate to the part where you are directed to the bedroom or if at your

place you direct your top man to your bed . My bedroom is upstairs and I

will naturally swish my shaven ass in a very diliberate way walking up the stairs.

Nice and slow either naked or wearing some tight and sexy shorts or panties .A signal that says :

Ass Available if you want it in addition to the blow job you are going to receive .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Loved this story, wish it had been me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking for fun

I want to act this out with a hot guy. I'm dying to suck a cock like that. Any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seven

Comment?

Equus7Equus7over 7 years ago
Return reader

I have read this story before and just live it! You have captured the unexpected lust in the encounter that is so hot for both men. Great story!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
very well written

extremely hot and well told, almost made me cum on demand. wow. love sexy chat and pics, ask me to be your cocksucker. loved shaved cock. it makes me hard. liz33nd@gmail

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story until...

Hated the little girl comment at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THE STORY IS TOTALLY AMAZING, VERY VERY EROTIC, & MADE ME IMAGINE GREG'S DICK DEEP UP MY ASS

I have never had MM sex. I have been bi curious most of my life. Homoerotic impulses would come and go: they would be very intense for a while and then go to a dormant phase.

Can someone tell me if something is wrong with me:

When i am doing anal stimulation on myself and am insering something in my ass (last time it was a banana!), my dick loses erection and my dick and my balls get pulled into my pelvic area (as though i had swimmed in a really cold lake); they are there but are half way inside. The orgasm is different too: I do ejaculate but the orgasm seems to be coming from my ass.

I know i was born to be bi, but my life had its own trajectory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My First

I loved this. I was remembering having my older friend's huge cock burried balls deep in me. He fucked me for a good while until I had to tell him my tight hole was very sore. He folded my legs back and emptied a huge load deep in me.

He left his big cock in me until it softened. I told him I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lust rush

So hot. I get so turned on at times I just have to be fucked. It builds and builds and then sheer desperation sets in until it all happens again in a few months time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My First time Ever

When i was in Cleveland at the age of 16 ( living there ) went to my GF aunts house, she lived about 4 miles away from me, She was 36 with 4 kids, and she told me she liked young boys

so i went there to get laid, well when i got there she was in bed with a lace bra and panties, she said outright that she just started her period, and she would jack me off or blow me

she started to suck on my cock , and no matter how hard i tried to cum, i could not, she had great 36b tits, super nice nipples

It was getting late , her kids were at there fathers house for 2 days, i left around 10 PM after a few beers, went into bus stop, waited for like 30 minutes, man pulls up in a red Chevy, and said The Bus's quit running at 9.30 at this station, so i was screwed

He said let me take you home, i said OK

as we were driving I Looked he had on a red suit, white shirt and red shoes, WOW

and we were talking he ask me what i was doing this late on a school night, so bragging I told him, as he was starting to rub his cock, looked BIG, mine is only 6.5 but he looked like 8 +

so we talked and he said you ever get a man to suck you, i said no, he pulled into a place called Clark field, only baseball diamond in the whole place, about 25 acres or more

he shut off headlights, moon was full so we had a good view, i was getting worked up about him telling me how good a man's lip's felt on a cock

He said pull it out , which i did, he reached over to stroke it, then without a work started to suck it, I blew a load in about 3 minutes, he took it all in and just smiled as he got up, then he unzipped his pants, and pulled it out WOW, said would you like to feel mine, so I did, then he pushed my head down on it, in about 2 minutes he started too cum, pulled it out so I could watch it shoot cum , watch ( first Time ever ) WOW was great , I watched a Man cum he then sucked me a second time, and it took longer but I cum hard we met for like 6 months , best part he made his wife give me a bath last too times i was there WOW, we met for like 6 months

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
loved the detail

I loved the detail in the description of his cock and the blowjob. It reminds me of the first time I sucked a cock. It was also a co-worker like in your story. It was a summer job and he realized that I was interested in sucking cock. He invited me to his place and the night went almost the same as in your story (except I'm not really into balls, just big cocks). He didn't fuck me that 1st night - that happened the 2nd time I went over to his place. Later I dressed up for him and now I'm a total CD who loves hot gay sex. Please tell more stories like this one. It was so hot I came in my hand - and ate it all up !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Turns me on every time I read it. I would love for this to happen to me. I'm starting to be attracted to men as well as women. Pleasuring a man like this would be incredible. I want to suck off a man with a big cock. I'm dying to get fucked and be a bitch like the guy in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AMAZING. VERY VERY EROTIC. VERY VERY REALISTIC. I FEEL MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS INSIDE MY ASS.

A five-star story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent. I will to bottom to a well endowed man come hell or high water. His prize: my ass cherry

:-)

Olderbimale2016Olderbimale2016over 6 years ago
Great story, do you have a follow-up?

Ah I see there is a follow-up, great! I remember my first time sucking cock as if it was yesterday, although it was in 1963 whilst was in the Merchant Navy. I'd just turned 17 and we'd just left Japan, where I'd spent a frustrating night with a bar girl in a hotel, we'd done all the preliminaries, she'd really worked me up, but when she produced a condom I asked if we could fuck without it. She wasn't up for that and got dressed and left. Anyway, I was back on the ship a few days later, when I heard one of the stewards mention about getting a great blow-job from a tart in Japan and how she'd even swallowed his cum. (I didn't even know what a blow-job was or what it entailed, I was that innocent). Anyway, a little later I was taking a shower when the senior cadet (who was 19),walked into the bathroom with a towel around his waist, There was no shower curtain to divide us and I said I won't be long. He said no rush, as I continued washing my naked body, whilst he looked at me (with lust in his eyes as I would soon learn). His towel accidently dropped showing me his naked body and his huge cock which I was envious of). In a nervous voice I said "Derek, what on earth is a blow-job" to which he replied "I can't tell you here, but come to my cabin later and I'll explain it all". So later that evening like a lamb to the slaughter I went to his cabin, I was only wearing a pair of tropical shorts, with no underwear beneath, when he began his description, then slowly but surely my cock got really hard and the head poked out from my shorts. He saw this and smiled, I said that sounds great, but I'll have to wait at least 6 weeks till we get back to Europe to experience it myself (as we were headed to South Africa next and there was no chance of me getting one there). But then he said "There's no need to wait that long, as long as you don't tell anyone on board, I could give you a blow-job, if you like". The words were barely out of his mouth when I was laid naked on his bunk, with his heavenly mouth sucking my cock, I was in heaven and when I came into his mouth he swallowed every last drop and I loved him for that. Then spotting his huge 10 inch cock standing firm between his legs, I said "Now it's your turn", he replied you don't have to, but I stopped him short and said "But I want to, I want to return the favour and feel that gorgeous cock in my mouth, just to see if I like it". He relented and after my first tentative lick on his cock, I plunged my mouth over it and found it felt so good I proceeded to give him that blow-job. I just loved that I was pleasuring him as he had done for me. A it happened, I couldn't go through with swallowing his cum, so finished him by hand as I apologised for not doing him properly, but he said. "That more than enough for your first time sucking cock and you did well". Unfortunately we never got together again on that trip and it would be another 38 years before I sucked my second cock, but that time I did swallow the guys cum. Sorry this has been so long, but now in my 70s I've made up for my just straight years, and sucked many a cock and been fucked in the ass at least a dozen times, and loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

mmmm stories like this got me curious bout sucking cock,so I decided to try with a friend that was bi,, he had a 8 inch juicy cock and he let me play with I kissed on his cock head then decided to go for it and started to bob up and down until he shot off on my face.after that I crave sucking cock like a whore, I started to get more submissive each time so I went full whore for cock and began taking hormones and with my 130 pound frame looked just like a woman and now I am a tranny all because o big hard juicy cock and delicious semen.

Hotnanr88Hotnanr88about 6 years ago
Glad I'm not the only one

The more I read this story the harder my cock got. I could actually feel that hard cock going in and out of my ass. I have never tasted a man's cock before, but I'm getting closer and closer. One of these days I'm gonna go for it, and when I do I'm going to think of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A lot of us are curious.

Two comments: at 6 feet tall and 190 poundsplus pretty well built I doubt if you have a bubble butt. I bet it's nice and tight and waiting for someone to grab. And sucking cock or being fucked doesn't make you someones "girl". For a good blowjob or ass fuck I look for a hot guy.

The story was well presented and if it was fantasy than it is one that a lot of us would like to share or make a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Big cock

I have the same fantasy and have fucked my self and deepthroated dildos. I’m ready for a real cock.. what should I do to make it happen?

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Wouldn't it be nice to come across a nice sized cock to do as you please. If you have one take the time to show it around. Someone will come on to you and it's up to you to to decide what you're willing to do.

goldiggagoldiggaover 5 years ago
Amazing story

It's like you can see inside my head.

Love how you worshipped his cock at the beginning and got slapped like a nasty little whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it! Love it! Love it! Five-star stuff (*****). A must read!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I read this and came!! Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%!) Your story is my cup of tea totally & then some!

You are a good writer.

KwhyKwhyabout 5 years ago
It deserves 10 STARS !!!!!!!!

Your story was absolutely fantastic! That is exactly how I felt for my first time! Perfectly written, which makes me think you're writing from experience? But all in all the best story I have read on Literotica. Couldn't keep my hands off my cock! Still can't believe how many times I nutted and got hard again in just a minute! Thanks for a great time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow!! I'm straight but damn you got me rock hard reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it.

This is helping me make up my mind and become a sub slut also. Will love to taste cock and cum one day. And when I do, will remember this tale helpped me decide. Thanks.

quixoticcaquixoticcaover 4 years ago
Very Erotic

Very well done...love the build up!

EasypeterEasypeterover 4 years ago
Mighty fine

Loved the way you put the guy flopping it out and telling the guy he’d have to take a closer look at it . I know it looks bigger as you move in and feels bigger as you taste it . Waiting for the next story . I enjoyed this one to the balls.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
10**********

Brilliant story perfectly told. Keep them cumming

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 4 years ago
Big hard cock!

Loved the story. I’m definitely curious. Straight but curious. The way I feel after reading this,? I believe I would suck one of any kind right now. Craving real cock. Ummm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 1/2 stars [5.5/5=110% (*****+)]! Readers love this story: so far it has got 313 favorites, & 315,327 views, wich is 0.99 fav. per 1,000 views...

... Only excellent stories get more 0.75 fav. per 1,000 views.

The photo on your bio page is worth a million bucks.

The ass that was photographed for the picture is outright PRICELESS!

Two excerpts from the story:

(1) ... SMACK! SMACK! Greg began smacking my girly ass again as he fucked me like a stud. It was fucking amazing.

(2) "As long as you keep this our little secret, I'll come over any time you want."

* * *

You are a very very good writer. Your kind of stories are appreciated by the niche audience. I hope you will keep writing.

Yours Truly, Bubble Butt

NZzog59NZzog59over 3 years ago

Beautifully writen, very erotic definitely the best I've read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❀): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5.0)! The storyline was intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted. πŸ‘πŸ‘! πŸ’š.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The pic of the ass on your Bio page is PRICELESS! Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot.

My last time with another guy was amazing. Met this guy in a nightclub one night, we were kissing he started rubbing my cock. Oh he moved his hand down and started playing with my balls. He whispered into my ear your cock fucking feels amazing, I started seeping pre cum. We went to the corner of the club and sat down. I started to tongue him as we kissed, I unzipped his jeans and could feel his pre cum from his cock, he was like me nice shaven balls as I started massage them. Please come back to mine he said, OK I said. Once inside we were soon naked in bed kissing, he reached down and pulled my foreskin back as he jerked me off. I started massage his balls I could feel his pre cum leaking. We started to rub cocks together, our cocks we rock hard now he I was very horny now and pre cum leaking out of my cock, he started making his way down on me. I was in heaven as he started sucking my cock, oh fuck lets 69 we were 69 I started finger his ass. I want you to fuck me he said. I began to lube him, he started pushing himself back onto my cock soon I was fucking him, your cock amazing inside me oh fuck your massaging my prospate, I reached round and started jerking him off, oh fuck I'm cummin he said. As he started to cum I could feel his ass hole tighten onto my cock and milk me, oh fuck as I started to cum inside him. This was a great night out for us with great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been visiting this site for a while now and this is one of my favourite stories. I really hope you continue to write because I can relate so much to your username. I really want to read more such stories of a guy pleasing a big cock. It jas to be one of the best feelings in the world and I am grateful your story allowed me to realize my sexuality. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, gave you a 5.0 (β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…)!

πŸ‘πŸ‘! πŸ’š.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sexy story! I specifically enjoyed when Greg was face fucking him over the side of the bed, running his cock all over his face. I love running the tip of a cock over my nosrtils and cheeks. Then, I almost exploded when Greg slapped his oiled ass cheeks! I love a good spanking! My kind of story! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A friend with benefits. On call fellatrix willing to provide his sweet derriere for his willing use. Leaving the door open for repeat performance as a crossdresser. I knew we were going that route as soon as he shaved his legs and derriere finishing off with moisturizer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was incredible and got me so horny. I’ve always wanted to please a big dick and then ride it. Big dicks are so hot. I’ve always wanted to be submissive to big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ultimate fantasy to be used like a submissive slut for a man who needs pleasure. Spanked and treated like a whore for his pleasure to suck and fuck anytime he wants it. I really think I could turn gay if I had a friend to dominate me like that ! The craving for cock is insatiable that I have! I seriously need a man in my life like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My fantasy eXactly!! I could be Greg's fuck buddy as long as he wants! I love to have my ass played with. And my sensitive nipples, too! And that spanking!! LoVE it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An older guy now,,I want to try this first time with thinner clean guy,30-70,,,,,360/953/2184

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About 6 months ago after dreaming for years but didn’t get the nerve to do it I sucked my first cock at age 65. He has started fucking me recently to. He has a 7 inch uncut cock of pleasure. 2 to 3 times a week we meet after work at a wooded area I get in his truck to suck him off and swallow his load. Once a week go to his house for a fucking. For now it’s just him but am open for another steady to use me. Wish I didn’t wait so long

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot. Very, very hot! I sure wish it was me sucking and getting fucked by that big hard cock!

PabloPaco2022PabloPaco2022over 1 year ago

What a creatively well written erotic fantasy which I am sure many men have had of have right now. I know I did and still do at the age of 73 when things down there no longer work so well or at all. Yes, this is a fantasy I was never brave enough to bring into fruition. It is today a very BIG regret and I beg all guys out there who have not yet brought their fantasy into life DO IT, FORGET ALL THOSE OTHER VOICES IN YOUR HEAD, IT'S ALL BS, JUST ENJOY IT AND DO SO NOW..........before it's to late and when it can only frustratingly exist in your brain and physically, cannot be brought to a CUM. Don't allow another regret in your life.........it's too short. Fuck it, let's do it.

muycuriosomuycuriosoover 1 year ago

I am not into anal but am very oral bi curious

Swallow8allSwallow8allover 1 year ago

I want to suck a cock, and Swallow8all. I hope it happens sometime soon. I’ve fantasized forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fucking hot. I get turned on every time I read it. I want a fucking like this real bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having a hard on while on it.married straight but very curious to have sex with another man 😈any takers

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 1 year ago

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

THAT'S EXACTLY what I want!!!!!!!!!!

F. U. C. K. Y. E. S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where can I find a man like this to break me in and take my cherry: Biggest fantasy of mine. One day, and it will be on video with a lot pictures as well. A+

Jack_Jack109Jack_Jack10912 months ago

An amazing erotic story; one of the best I’ve ever read. Your description of his cock, the blow job and anal made me so hard I ached. The ass to mouth and little girl stuff at the end was a bit much but that’s just me. 5 out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

there’s so much poorly written crap on this site, but this isn’t in that category.. I loved loved LOVED this.. I know I’ll read it again & again.. very well written and well developed.. more more more .. we ALL want that perfect cock and that delicious load!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i was expecting for him to get fuck in the ass.....just like i want it if i was there.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous