Bienville Hotel: Ben and Candice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, hey, look, I'm off right now. We just happened to be here when they happened to be here," Lori said, "Anyways, I'm not supposed to hang out with associates so I would incriminate myself if I said anything, so fuck it, have fun."

The buzz of the crowd went right back to full volume. But not for long since the waitress hollered over the crowd. "Hit the lights, hit the lights! We gotta sing before midnight! One-Two-Happy Birthday To yooou." And all the restaurant patrons turned their attention to Candice as they sang the song in unison. Candice beamed at her friends. Ben watched her as if she was in slow motion. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation and giggled shyly. The glow from the candles made her velvety chocolate skin look even more delicious and Ben held his breath and she brought her gorgeous, soft lips together to blow out the candles on her...on her...

"What is this?" Candice asked the waitress after she blew out her candles.

"Um, its something new the chef made up. It's called the 'Crunchy Monkey' roll. It's banana and strawberry sushi, the roll is tempura fried and its covered with chocolate sauce and powdered sugar."

'"Only in America can you take something as clean and pure as sushi, fry it and drown it in chocolate sauce," Candice shook her head as she plopped a piece into her mouth, "Mmmm, but it's really, really good."

Everyone started ordering Crunchy Monkey rolls to share, and more liquor of course. Red Samurai was the only restaurants downtown that stayed open until 3am. Candice continued to stuff her face. She looked at Ben with a full cheek, "Youwanshum?"

Ben nodded and she passed him her chopsticks. He went for a piece, it slipped and fell back on the plate. Candice grabbed it with her fingers and offered it to him. He grabbed her wrist to steady her hand and took the bite. It was warm, and sweet and crunchy and he could taste her fingers underneath. He held her gaze with his piercing green eyes.

"Delicious."

And with that small interaction, the barrier was broken. Any hesitation or awkwardness dissolved. Simply and swiftly. Ben's arm dropped from the back of the bench to Candice's shoulder as she alternately fed herself and then him. Candice's usually vibrant personality had been briefly stunned by Ben's presence, but now she was back to her usually chatty self. Keeping a conversation with one of the housekeepers while occasionally depositing another bite into Ben's mouth, cupping her hand underneath for any chocolate drips. No one was put off by her behavior. She was nurturing toward everyone.

Nick, the Bienville Hotel bartender, started buying rounds of tequila shots and conversation revved back up. Candice would sometimes turn toward Ben for his opinion and her hand would drop to his knee, or his thigh...and the contact made Ben's skin electric. Ben caressed the skin of her shoulder with his thumb any time she made a joke or got tickled by someone's comments. As time passed, Candice melted into Ben's side. Their position was unmistakable. But everyone was too drunk to notice. Ben had been dreaming of this moment . This vibrant, bohemian life full of color and intellect and life. And the queen of all of it, this magnetic force at the center of all the action, nestled against his side and...and...dozing off?

"I'm sleepy. I think I'm ready to go home," Candice yawned toward her friends.

"Aw, babe I just got here!" exclaimed Nick the bartender.

"Ok? Um..thank you? Nick you stay out all the time, I'm an old lady, I am ready for bed."

Lori chimed in, "Alright, old lady, let me help you get your presents together. Ben, can you help Candice get her bags home, she lives a few blocks from here." Ben nodded and helped Candice up from the bench. He put his hand on the small of her back while he patiently waited for her to hug and thank all 30 something people still in the restaurant, including Joe and John who were hammered and, luckily, within walking distance of the hotel.

Lori stuffed all her presents in to one manageable bag. "Love you, Lori, I'll call you as soon as I get home so you know I'm safe," Candice said while hugging her friend.

Lori looked at Ben knowingly, "No no no, sweetie, that's not necessary. I know you're in good hands."

Ben and Candice walked for about a block giggling and chatting about the party. After a while, Candice grew quiet. Ben looked down at her. She was shivering slightly and had her arms folded tightly across her chest.

"Hey, do you want my sweater?" Ben stopped in his tracks, dropped the bag of gifts and started to pull his black sweater over his head before she answered. Candice's teeth chattered a bit as she watched as his sweater caught his white undershirt for just a moment, giving her a glimpse of that sexy trail of dark hair just above jeans. He had those perfect V-shaped muscles which led down to a place that Candice had been fantasizing about for over a year. She licked her lips.

"Oooohooo, aren't you chivalrous?" she said mockingly, " My apartment's not far though, you don't have to do that." Ben ignored her and pulled his sweater over her head. It fluffed her curls a little and the sleeves were long and hung on her like she was playing dress-up in dads closet. Day after day she had done everything possible to take care of his needs. Now, Ben got the urge to make sure all HER needs were met.

They reached her apartment and she fumbled with her keys a little before letting him inside. Ben dropped the gifts on a chair while she chattered nervously and turned on the light.

"Seriously, feel my nose. It's frozen," Candice exclaimed. Ben obliged.

"You're a wimp, it's not that cold,:

"Uh, YOU live in Chicago. S-s-subzero temperatures are like an everyday thing there. Seriously you're not cold?"

Ben was far from being cold. His heart was pounding and his insides were burning. It was finally going to happen and it was going to happen now. She reached out to touch his fingers.

"You ARE cold, you liar, and I have your sweater! Lemmie warm you." Candice ran her sweater covered hands vigorously up and down the length of Ben's muscular arms. Ben gazed down at this giving little woman, her brow pulled together in concentration. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He knew that she could feel his hardening cock against her belly. He wanted her to.

"I am a little cold," Ben rasped into her soft black tendrils, "maybe this will help." Ben cupped Candice's face with both hands and stared deep into her dark, widened eyes looking for a sign of resistance. When he saw none, he bent his head down to kiss her gently. Her mouth was tense at first and Ben put a hand at the small of her back and pulled her closer. He kissed her slowly, deeply opening her mouth to his kiss. Her body melted into his embrace as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her hungrily. Ben captured her mouth fiercely, delving his tongue into her hot waiting mouth as she ran her hand through his dark hair. A moan escaped from her as her hands trailed down to his muscular chest. Ben broke his seal on her mouth, nibbling and tasting the flesh of her neck eliciting ragged sighs from deep within her. His hands roamed over every inch of her frame. Ben broke their kiss and grunted with frustration as he pulled his sweater off of her, tossing it somewhere into the living room and replacing his hands on her firm, ample ass. He reclaimed her mouth and reached down to grab the fabric of her dress, inching the hem up until it was bunched around her waist and he could reach her bare skin underneath. Candice gasped as he roughly grabbed both of her ass cheeks, biting her lower lip. The walls of her wet, waiting center trembled in anticipation

Ben guided her back against the wall near her front door and pulled her dress over her head, discarding it on the floor. He pulled the fabric of her bra down, savagely exposing her taut, mocha breasts. He bent down and greedily captured one in his mouth, lapping and sucking the warm flesh. Candice's skin was on fire, her breathing just a series of agonized gasps. She tangled her fingers through his hair, tugging it desperately. "Mmm, Ben. I need you to touch me," her voice throaty and hoarse with yearning.

Ben straightened his stance and offered her one long, drugging kiss and reached down between them, seeking her heat through her panties. The thin, gauzy fabric was moist with her wetness. He dipped his hand down under the elastic to find her sensitive pearl while continuing his deep, gentle exploration of her mouth. He dipped a finger into her moist folds, bringing slickness to her hardening clit, circling it quickly and gently. Candice gasped at his touch and slowly grinded her hips against his hand.

"More."

Ben removed his hand from inside her panties and pulled them down to her knees. She shimmied and stepped out of them as Ben brought two fingers to her waiting mouth. She locked eyes with him as she took them, hungrily sucking and licking them. Ben couldn't take his eyes off her gorgeous, swollen lips, his cock straining against his pants. He removed his fingers from her mouth and plunged them into her tight depths, first one finger and then two curving them slightly to reach her most tender spot. Candice put her foot on the a nearby end table, nearly toppling the lamp, giving him more access to her.

Ben pumped his fingers deep insider her, pressing her G-spot. Candice's breath grew shallow and hot against Ben's neck as he pinned her against the wall, his thumb rubbing her hardening clit with every stroke. Ben watched her gorgeous face as he fucked her this way, her head thrown back and her eyelids fluttering. Her skin glistened and her natural, earthy musk mingled with the sweet vanilla of her perfume. The walls of her wet center clenched around his busy fingers. She dug her nails into his shoulders and arched against the wall. Ben knew she was close. She panted against every thrust, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Ohhh my god!" Ben drove his fingers faster and Candice could feel her climax building from deep within, tugging her womb, rolling through every fiber of her being. She cried out as ripples of ecstasy overcame her.

Ben held his palm flat against her fleshy mound, his fingers still while she final tremors of her orgasm subsided. He kept his other arm tight around her waist to support her. He watched her contorted little eyebrows relax, she opened her eyes to meet his.

"You know I'm not done with you, right?" Ben shot a wicked glance at Candice before reaching both hands under her thighs and lifting her. She wrapped her legs around him instinctively, the fabric of his t-shirt electrifying her already sensitized clit. She couldn't believe this was happening. She had to be dreaming. But she wasn't. She could smell his delicious masculine scent under his cologne and feel his strong hands splayed under her thighs, carrying her to her... hall closet?

"Shit. Which one is your room?" Ben chuckled, kicking the door of her closet closed.

"To the left! No YOUR left!" Candice could hardly contain her giggles. Yeah, this was definitely not a dream.

Ben found the door to her bedroom, he was laughing so hard that he tripped a little, plopping Candice on her bed so hard that she bounced.

"Now THAT was chivalrous!" Candice laughed as she watched him pull his t-shirt over his head, revealing his sleek, muscular chest and thin trail of dark hair running through his belly button and down into the front of his jeans. Candice licked her lips, growing intoxicated with lust thinking about where that gorgeous trail of hair led.

Ben pulled his jeans and boxers down, stepping out of them, his rigid cock springing free from its constraints. Ben was proud of his physique and stood stroking his cock for a moment before replacing himself on top of her.

He kissed her, feeding on the sweetness of her hot, willing mouth. She ran her hands up the muscled flesh of his chest to his shoulders and playfully pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. She deposited a feathery wet trail down his firm belly, grazing her hands along his sides, teasing his skin. She licked and nibbled her way down to her target: his thick, ready shaft. Ben watched her wrap her slender, mahogany hand around his throbbing white cock. She stared into his eyes with a boldness he had never seen from her. He hissed as she ran her hot tongue flat against the seam of his swollen shaft, giving it one long, wet lick, her tongue eagerly tasting the salty, sweet bead that seeped from the tip. Candice smiled at his reaction and continued her slow assault on his manhood. She engulfed his cock with her hot mouth, pumping her fist slowly as she sucked his length in and out. He rocked his hips, forcing his hardness deep into her throat. She relaxed, letting him fill her mouth, listening as his breath grew ragged. He grunted and gently pushed her off of him. She looked at him quizzically.

"Uh, I don't want this to end before it begins. You are really, really good at that," Ben panted. Candice smiled shyly and crawled up his lean body, straddling his lap. His rigid member throbbed against her opening and she grinded her hips against him slowly, relishing in the sweet friction between their most sensitive places.

"Holy god." Ben gripped her fleshy ass roughly, guiding her tempo, "Fuck! Candice I need to be inside you."

Candice raised her hips momentarily and gripped his straining shaft, positioning it at her waiting wetness. She watched him as she lowered herself, little by little, onto his cock allowing her body to stretch around his girth. Ben sighed as her heat enveloped him, pulling her hips down and buring himself in her hot, molten core. She cried out, the delicious pain of his piercing fullness taking her by surprise. They waited there for a moment, relishing the sublime miracle of their union, hard meeting soft, fitting perfectly.

Candice rocked her hips on him with hypnotizing, agonizing slowness. She leaned down over him, draping her heavy, brown breasts in Ben's face. He suckled and nibbled at her hungrily. Her pace grew more primal as she heaved against him. She raised up, splaying both hands on his broad, hard chest for balance. He stared up at her sweet face and placed his hands on her waist, steadying her as she bounced her plump ass on his obedient cock. Her sexy, dark eyes grew wicked, lustful and she fucked him faster, riding him. Ben bucked his hips beneath her, matching her rhythm, pounding her tight, wet furnace.

"Oh fuck, Ben, that's fucking perfect! Mmnm, don't stop!" Candice was delirious with lust. Her rhythmic cries and the wet, slapping sound of their frenzied love-making filled the small room. The walls of her pussy gripped his pistoning shaft and her body tightened- another fire-hot, shattering release quaked though her.

Candice's head rolled back lazily as he slowed his pace beneath her. Her body went limp. Ben rolled on top of her, never leaving her sweet warmth. She opened her heavy-lidded eyes and stared into his brilliant green ones. He lowered his face to hers, taking her mouth once more, their bellies fused by their sweat-sticky skin. Slowly he worked himself deep insider her, caressing her insides with agonizing restraint, her sensitive center sending aftershocks through her body. He ground his body into hers, rocking his hips against her swollen clit. Every thrust forced the air out of her lungs in short ragged grunts, hot against his neck. Beads of sweat emerged on her golden brown chest and his brow as he pounded into her, pulling her knees up and pinning them under his chest, forcing his erection deeper into her womb. He could feel his balls tightening as he lost control, recklessly bucking within her he released his hot seed, his muffled growl warm against her soft neck. Ben collapsed on top of her.

Ben caught his breath and rolled off of Candice, pulling her snugly against his side.

"Mmmmm, that worked," Ben exhaled loudly. Candice was half asleep.

" Hmm? What worked?"

Ben surveyed the scene. Candice's curls were slicked flat from sweat against her forehead, Ben was sprawled out, practically steaming.

"I'm warm."

The two giggled, hoarsely into the quiet space. Ben's laugh turned into a groan.

"Aw, fuck, I have to go to the hotel in the morning and pack for my fucking flight. I don't know how I'm going to wake up."

Candice snaked her hand down his hard torso and scooted up to kiss him. "I'd be delighted to arrange a wake-up call for you Mr. Chapman."

Ben smiled to himself and drifted into sleep. He was looking forward to whatever kind of "wake-up call" she had in store. Yes, he thought, she was going to make his trips more than bearable.

12