All Comments on 'Big Bad and Red'

by *Snatch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beastaility

I would like to see more stories about women and sex with animals, dogs,horses,wild animals,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The little red I would like to be...

From my childhood-days Little Red was always my favorite fairytale, Being her, not one of those princesses, was always my deepest wish. When growing older my thoughts about her, being her in my dreams did grow more erotic and make me even more thinking to be her. I watched to dress like her as much as I could, that red coat was always a pleasure to me. Maybe living near a forest made it more realistic to become her. As result I even got nicknamed Little Red by other people, not that it did hurt me, I even accepted it as a proud reward.

Reading this story, ummm... I have to admit, this one makes me also wish for a "Wolfie" but know it is as cruel as the usual fairytales it never will come real. So, I have to do it with a "Humie" instead...

But this story makes it at least more bearable to go up in a new dimension of fantasies, maybe even go further a little with... in hope there will come a second part of the story of an (im)possible fairytale-love...

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Right

Always knew she was a little bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous