Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Dan who can take Part a computer and put it back together blindfolded...seriously, we've had him do it." Dan was shorter, probably only about five feet six, and quite stocky. "And lastly, we have Frank. He actually played for the San Diego Chargers for a year before blowing out his knee. Luckily for us he collected a sizable signing bonus and was smart enough to back our company startup. He is no dumb jock; he majored in computer science and business at Stanford...he's an honorary nerd." Frank was not exactly what Penny had expected when Valerie said they were all computer nerds. He was a giant of a man, nearly six feet seven and built like a block of granite. He was definitely intimidating, even with his wide smile. His massive head was shaved bald and his black skin glistened like it had just been oiled. When he shook her hand it was as if her hand was the size of a newborn compared to his.

The lighting was not nearly as bright as in Adrian's studio and Penny nearly tripped as Andre led her over to low bureau along the wall of the dungeon, "we just need you to sign those consent forms and then we can get started." She glanced over the consent forms, signed them and let Andre lead her to the bathroom so she could change. "Remember Penny," Andre assured her, "this is all a game...an acting job if you will. We will probably say derogatory things to you tonight, but it is all role-playing, and no one gets hurt."

She thought to herself, "that trick about drinking on an empty stomach sure worked," because she was having difficulty walking straight. The bathroom was as big as her living room, complete with a glass shower enclosure...it even had a couch. The costume laid out on a dressing table was nearly identical to the one she had worn at Adrian's with the exception of five inch black heels instead of leather boots. When she had dressed she loved the way the heels toned her legs. "Alcohol courage" made her feel warm with anticipation instead of hesitant.

When she emerged from the bathroom, Dan and Andre immediately grabbed her by the arms and marched her to one side of the dungeon, "there's no use screaming bitch because no one can hear you," Dan barked. Lucy quickly fastened Velcro handcuffs to Penny wrists as they hung in front of her while Lisa attached something they called a "spreader bar" to her knees. The device held her legs wide apart and was tight on her legs, without actually hurting. Henry lifted Penny's arms above her head and attached them to a rope hanging from a pulley on the ceiling. When he was done, Frank pulled on the other end of the rope and hoisted her arms straight up until her heels just barely made contact with the floor. Penny was completely immobile, and the stance was uncomfortable, but not painful. She was totally at their mercy and yet the tequila had erased her inhibitions.

Andre then handed each of the members a cat o' nine tails style whip, except the striking-leather had been replaced with soft cloth. They began to "whip" Penny; striking every exposed inch of her skin, but instead of stinging like leather, it was almost like a pleasant massage. As the cloth slid over her breasts, her gumdrop nipples felt like they were going to explode with stimulation. They struck her perfectly round ass cheeks time and time again, caressing them until Penny could feel goose-bumps. Henry and Lucy concentrated on her pubic mound, slashing her puffy lips until she could feel them swell with excitement. She knew it was only a matter of time until moisture seeped out of her.

Almost as if they acted on a silent cue, all six ceased "whipping" her and suddenly Penny was being caressed by twelve hands simultaneously. Penny moaned through the ball-gag as Dan and Frank attached their mouths to her aroused nipples, flicking their tongues across them and then gently trapping them between their teeth and nibbling. It was difficult keeping track of whose hands were where as she felt hands squeezing each cheek and teeth biting her ass flesh.

Her belly and thighs were massaged and she could look down and see Lucy and Lisa each licking their way up her thighs until they were both lapping at her mound. "Oh God," she mumbled through the gag as they each nibbled at one of her outer lips. Their fingers spread her prominent mound and opened her slit. Lisa attached her mouth to Penny's slit and began to suck her juices out, while Lucy licked her now exposed clit. Penny's body shook and her legs gave out, leaving her hanging from the ceiling.

Frank put his huge hands around her waist, helping to steady her, never releasing her nipple. Lucy and Lisa each began to slide an index finger up through Penny's slit and into her pussy, then added their respective middle fingers; all the while eight other hands caressed her flesh. They began to finger-fuck Penny with four fingers inside her. "Oh shit," she groaned as spittle began to run down her chin from the gag. Just as she was about to lose all control, everyone stopped. Penny tried to gasp, "no, don't stop," but of course they couldn't understand her with the ball in her mouth...or maybe they did.

"We didn't want to hurt you," Andre whispered in her ear, "your arms have been without circulation long enough." Penny had not even realized how numb her arms had become, and as Frank lowered the rope, they almost ached as blood flowed freely into them again. Dan unfastened the "spreader bar," which Penny thought was most appropriately named and they released her ball-gag and tossed it aside. She wobbled on her heels, and they thought it was because of the way she had been trussed up, but Penny knew it was tequila-related. "You sure you're OK," Lucy inquired.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine," Penny assured them, "maybe a drink of water." Frank had anticipated her request and was already handing her a cold bottle. "Thanks," Penny said as she unscrewed the top.

As soon as she had her fill, Henry and Andre grabbed her arms and let her over to a sort of round table. It wasn't very large, maybe a yard in diameter. She noticed that it was marked off by lines in six equal sections, kind of like pie slices and that there were some Velcro straps attached to its surface. The surface itself was appeared to be padded leather or vinyl. When they were standing next to it, Dan put his hand on the edge of the table and it spun like the Wheel of Fortune. "OK bitch, now it's time for some fun," Lisa declared.

"First," Frank interjected, "let's get her completely naked, it would be a shame to cover up any of that incredible body."

Penny actually blushed as they began to strip off her costume, even the heels and mask. When she was totally nude they eased her back against the table and helped her to lay on her back. She was positioned with her wonderful ass at the edge of the table, her legs hanging off the side. The table was the perfect diameter that when they lay her flat, her neck was right at the opposite edge so that her head hung back off the side. Now she understood the straps as they spread her legs wide and secured her thighs, waist and neck. They stretched her arms out to the sides and secured them also. She was beginning to understand, as a part of her body now reached the edge of the table in four of the six "slices of pie."

After Penny was successfully secured, the six members began to strip off their clothes. Lisa, who was already mostly exposed, merely removed her mask. Her pubic area was bald like Penny's and she had large fleshy lips. Her breasts, as they were squeezed through the openings in the leather, were quite large and flopped down against the black leather. Andre kept his vest on as he struggled to shuck his leather pants. When he discarded them, he revealed a long, probably eight inch, slender cock that was already nearly erect. Dan had even more difficulty shoving his tight leather pants down his stocky legs, and his penis was exactly what Penny would have expected: short and thick. She guessed it was about six inches, but very fat. She hadn't noticed before but Henry's pants had a zipper that went all the way from his waistband down under his crotch and all the way to the waistband in the rear. When unzipped, his long cock sprang out like a coiled spring. It looked to Penny like a pepperoni stick, not overly thick but definitely fatter than Andre's.

Lucy had an amazing body: she was tall and thin and yet her breasts were larger than Penny expected, a full 36 B and pointed like cones. Her classic thigh gap revealed she possessed incredibly long pussy lips, with pubic hair trimmed to a thin "landing strip."

If Penny's head had not already been spinning, it certainly would have been when Frank finally succeeded in rolling his leather pants down his legs and off. It looked like he had a big black anaconda swinging between his muscular thighs. Penny suppressed a gasp when she saw that his still flaccid cock was at least ten inches long and as thick as her wrist. The purple crown was the size of a tennis ball and Penny could feel the moisture growing between her legs.

"So these are nerd cocks," Penny thought to herself, "I wonder what Leonard's got between his legs...wait, what the Hell am I wondering that for? What's going on with me? Is this how I react to a guy who is nice to me without expecting anything in return?" And then she realized she really had no frame of reference: every guy she had ever known that had been nice to her, had expected one thing in return and when they didn't get it, they had dropped her. She bet someone like Leonard would be different.

As she lay on the revolving table, Penny presented the body of a blond goddess. Her long legs were splayed so wide open that her slit was already beginning to part. As her head hung back over the edge of the table, her blond hair hung down to the floor. Her fantastic tits had flattened out slightly against the sides of her chest and she oozed sex. She was already perspiring slightly and the sheen on her silky skin glistened like diamonds. The six members took their positions at the edge of the circular table, each standing in a section that had been marked off. When they were all in position, they each in turn nodded to Frank who then reached out, grasped the edge of the table and gave it a hard shove, sending it spinning. "Round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows," he declared, sounding like a roulette operator.

When the table stopped spinning, it took a few seconds for Penny to recover from dizziness and then she saw that it had stopped with Lucy standing between her legs and Andre at her head. Lucy immediately dropped to her knees, parted Penny's prominent mound with her thumbs and thrust her tongue as far inside Penny as she could. She was already sopping wet from being finger-fucked and Lucy used her tongue to scoop Penny's juices and swallow them. Penny moaned as Lucy attached her lips to her slit and noisily sucked the fluid put of her hole. There was no doubt that Lucy was an experienced cunt-lapper.

Penny was brought back to reality when Andre lay his long slender cock on her chin. Arousal took over as Penny began to lick the underside of his rod and then opened her lips wide to let his scrotum drop into her warm mouth. Her tongue manipulated his swollen balls as her teeth nibbled on the skin of his sack. She didn't have use of her hands, so she was at his command as he withdrew his balls and replaced them with his spongy crown. It was a strange position for Penny with her head tilted back over the edge of the table, it was like giving a blow-job upside down. That didn't stop her though, it wasn't like she was a stranger to giving head. Despite the constant stimulation between her legs, Penny tried to relax her neck and let Andre's cock slide deep down her throat. She was actually proud of her cock-sucking skill; Linda Lovelace had nothing on her.

Running her tongue up and down Andre's rod while her throat muscles milked it, she heard him moan in appreciation. It was difficult to concentrate with Lucy's expert tongue now lapping at her slit while she nibbled on Penny's plump lips. She felt something warm being laid in her left hand and struggled to remember who had been standing where, then realized it was Dan's pudgy penis. Having no real alternative since her wrists were strapped down, she began to squeeze and release like she would an exercise ball. Then it felt like someone had laid their arm in her left hand and she knew immediately it was Franks gigantic log. "Holy shit," she thought, "I can't even begin to close my fingers around it." She tried her best to just squeeze and release her fingers around Frank's pole while being distracted by Luc's expert tongue.

Andre, becoming more aroused, began to fuck her mouth, thrusting his cock in and out at an increasing rate while Lucy had inserted both her thumbs into Penny's cunt using her tongue to delve deep into her tunnel. Without warning, Lucy bit down on Penny's swollen clit and her entire body shivered. Quite involuntarily, Penny bit down on Andre's penis much harder than she intended and as she could feel herself cumming, Andre began to pump her throat full of his jism. She tried to swallow as fast as he was filling her mouth, and was proud that not a single drop escaped her lips.

When he had finished, Andre withdrew his shriveling rod and stood up, loving the sight of Penny's naked body in front of him. It was especially erotic watching her lick the last drops of his cum off her lips. Penny looked down to her feet and saw Lucy standing between her feet, her face soaked by Penny's juices. Andre retrieved a bottle of water, unscrewed the top and handed it to Penny as Henry released one of her hands. "Thank you," she graciously accepted it. After handing it back, she gently massaged the back of her neck: even though the table was well padded, having her head bent over backward still took its toll. After re-securing her wrist, the table was given another dizzying spin and this time it stopped with Lisa at her head and Frank between her legs. "Oh shit," Penny thought, "it's true I've always wondered what a really huge cock would feel like, but this will be one for the record book."

Almost as if Lisa knew Penny wanted to watch Frank at work, she stood back and joined everyone else watching the beautiful blond try to accommodate the largest cock she had ever seen. Penny was helpless as Frank stepped up to the table between her splayed legs, and lay his rapidly hardening snake on her taut tummy. It was heavy on her stomach and stretched nearly to her breasts as Frank leaned forward and began to massage her wonderful tits. "You are a beautiful woman Penny," Frank stated, "with the body of a goddess. I must admit I am a sucker for blondes." His hands were so huge that they made her breasts seem small as they all but disappeared under his fingers. He pinched her gumdrops between his fingers, causing her to moan at his touch.

Releasing her fleshy globes, Frank backed up, his log dragging across her abdomen. He took what looked like a thick rubber-band off his finger and began to slide it onto his penis. When he saw the inquisitive look on Penny's face, he asked, "you've never seen a cock- ring before." When she nodded in the negative he smiled and continued, "did you just get off the turnip truck from Iowa?"

Embarrassed, Penny replied, "Nebraska."

"I am so sorry Penny," Frank apologized, "you just assume everyone is used to the California lifestyle. A cock-ring is kind of like manual viagra. Although it doesn't give you an erection, it will let you maintain one almost indefinitely. It prevents ejaculation until you are good and ready. In other words: even though you really turn me on, I plan on fucking you for a long time."

He was driving Penny wild with anticipation as his large thumbs lodged in her slit and spread her puffy lips far apart. She could feel her juices drooling down into the cleft between her ass cheeks as Frank took his pole in his hand and rubbed the bulbous crown up and down her slit, making sure it was fully coated with her natural lubrication. Raising her head Penny looked down between her magnificent tits as Frank presented the head of his cock to her opening, spreading her slit as he pushed forward. She bit her lower lip as she felt the pressure against her pink labia.

Sweat broke out on her forehead and she felt discomfort as Frank attempted to penetrate her opening, stretching her pussy lips farther than they were meant to go. It looked like he was trying to push a fence post into her. She was secured and helpless; all she could do was watch as Frank grasped her lovely hips and forcefully thrust forward. "Holy shit," Penny shrieked as Frank's tennis ball crown popped through her slit and into her pussy. She was positive her flesh had ripped, but as they remained motionless for almost a minute, she realized it was OK. He was inside her, and if his crown fit through her lips, the rest would too. Satisfied that she was not injured, Frank began to push steadily forward, burying his monstrous cock into Penny's tight cunt.

She could feel his horse-cock stretching every inch of her tunnel as it progressed deeper and deeper into her belly. "Oh my fucking God," Penny moaned as it felt like someone's arm was being shoved into her pussy, "your cock is so fucking huge." She was watching it disappear into her and her belly distend to accommodate it. It was incredible, the contrast of his dark black monster sliding into her pale white body was the most erotic thing she had ever seen; his huge black hands encircling her waist. When she finally felt his balls nudge against her ass cheeks, Penny let out a deep breath and felt herself relax. "How the

Hell did that whole thing fit inside my little pussy," she wondered. She felt full, like she had eaten a large meal, and it actually seemed hard to breath; she guessed it was his cock putting pressure against her diaphragm.."how the Hell did she know that? It must be something she picked up hanging around the Nerd Four."

Frank did not move for nearly a full minute, letting Penny get used to his invader; and then he began to slowly withdraw his massive shaft. Penny could now feel every inch of her juicy tunnel shrinking as he pulled out, it was as if there were more nerve endings in her cunt than ever before. Frank began to slowly and deliberately fuck her, sliding his gigantic cock in and out of her stretched out pussy, enjoying every inch of her tight hole. He loved the sight of her fleshy lips clinging to his shaft as he pulled out of her, then being forced back inside her when he pushed forward. "Oh shit, that feels so fucking good," Penny groaned as Frank stretched her cunt with each stroke. She squirmed against her bindings as Frank impaled her magnificent body on his monstrous pole.

Just as she was getting used to his agonizingly slow rhythm, Frank withdrew until just his tennis-ball crown was inside her and then with all his might, slammed forward, thrusting his donkey-cock all the way up her cunt. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screeched, "fuck me...fuck me hard...fuck me." Her entire body convulsed as he repeatedly drove into her, fucking her as hard as he could. In and out of her battered pussy he jammed his huge pole as she shouted, "oh my God, fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." When Penny leaned her head back, she was greeted by the surprise of Lisa's spread legs waiting for her. Knowing what was expected of her, and spurred on by arousal, Penny buried her head between Lisa's thighs and began to lick her moist slit. Lisa had large meaty labia, with many folds of flesh and Penny began to actually chew on them as her tongue penetrated and lapped.

Valerie had been right, it was a piece of cake to please another woman, she just had to do what she would like done to herself. Again it was difficult to concentrate on Lisa's pussy when her own body was being slammed with a cock the size of an elephant's. It was made even more difficult when Andre and Henry leaned over the table and began to lick and nibble on her wondrous tits. "Oh my fucking God," Penny mumbled against Lisa's mound as Frank slammed into her, grinding his pelvis into hers and trapping her clit between their bodies. Penny saw white twinkling lights in front of her eyes as her body went into sensory overload, twitching and shaking as she experienced multiple orgasms. Her cunt muscles tried to milk Frank's massive cock, but he wasn't ready to stop. He loved being inside the incredibly tight pussy of this blond beauty, and he was going to fuck her as long as he could.