Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
581 Followers

A cream white froth had been worked up around the entrance to Penny's pussy as Frank continued to slam in and out. He was almost masterful the way he varied the tempo: first slow and gentle, then fast and hard, keeping Penny guessing as to what was coming next. Although she was strapped to the table, Frank managed to force his hands under her perfect ass cheeks and squeeze them. His hands were so huge that he could envelop her entire cheek in each hand, like they were grapefruit. As he slid in and out of her hole, Penny continued to work on Lisa's fleshy cunt, sucking on her long lips and probing her slit with her tongue. Lisa complimented her, "oh, that's nice... you're pretty good at this Penny," and Penny felt proud of her effort. Suddenly Lisa groaned loudly and Penny's face was flooded with her juices, "I guess I should have warned you...I'm a squirter."

Frank knew that the other guys were anxiously waiting for their turn at Penny's pussy and he was sure he would get to fuck her several more times that night, so he slowly withdrew his massive cock all the way, rolled the cock-ring off and shoved back into her juicy sheath. Lisa had backed off Penny's face so she once again raised her head to watch Frank fuck her. It was almost like magic the way his monstrous piece of black meat disappeared into her tiny body. "Oh my God that feels good," she begged, "fuck me Frank...fuck me." He increased his pace until he was slamming into her hole, his balls slapping against her firm ass.

Grasping her tiny waist, Frank rammed his cock up into her belly and Penny felt an explosion deep in her belly. Suddenly her pussy felt like it was on fire as Frank's hot cum gushed into her. His cock twitched, jerked and pumped and Penny joined his orgasm with one of her own. "Holy fucking shit," she screamed as she tried to hump her hips against his, even though they were secured. "Fill my fucking cunt," she pleaded as he continued to pump her hole full of his hot seed. "Oh my god," she groaned, collapsing back against the soft leather of the table. Frank just stood there between her smooth thighs, his giant cock still wedged inside her, letting it shrivel. It felt to Penny like a balloon inside her pussy was deflating, and then he backed up letting his snake slide out of its hole.

Lisa released on of Penny's arms and handed her a bottle of water, which she eagerly downed. Her head was still spinning from the alcohol and she was afraid she was getting dehydrated, so she drank the whole bottle. As soon as she was re-secured, Frank gave the table another disorienting spin, and this time it stopped with Dan between her legs and Henry at her head. Penny could only imagine what her pussy looked like now, as Dan wasted no time in jamming his short, but thick penis all the way to the hilt inside her. Even though his girth was much more than normal, the truth was after having Frank inside her, she hardly felt Dan as he began to fuck her. Leaning her head back over the edge, she instinctively opened her luscious mouth and Henry began to feed her his pepperoni-stick.

Penny was beginning to feel like a pro as she sucked and fucked at the same time. She wasn't sure that was something to be proud of, but it did take some talent. It was definitely becoming easier to accept a hard cock all the way down her throat. As she sucked Henry's hard-on, Penny glanced to the side and saw Lucy bent over the back of a leather sofa with Frank plowing her pussy from behind. As she watched, Penny could not believe that gigantic cock had just been inside her...there was no way she could have accommodated it. She was brought back to her present situation by choking on the thick stream of cum filling her throat. Beginning to swallow so that she could resume breathing, Henry surprised her by pulling his cock out of her mouth and shooting his seed all over her face and breasts.

Dan began to slam his pelvis against hers, running his hands up and down her smooth sides, enjoying how silky her skin felt. Penny felt him tense and push up inside her before releasing his load inside her pussy. The warmth felt soothing as his cum mixed with Frank's deep inside her belly. His cock slid out of her hole and Dan began to release her straps. Penny sat up on the edge of the table, rubbing her wrists while Lisa massaged her thighs where the restraints had left marks. Andre handed her a water bottle and a soft, fluffy towel so she could wipe her face and chest. When she attempted to give it back to him, he refused, suggesting, "I think you'll need it." Penny didn't understand until she stood to make her way to the bathroom, and a river of cum began streaming out of her hole and down her thighs.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed as she stood there clamping the towel against her crotch, like trying to plug a leaking faucet. When she thought it was safe, Penny slowly walked to the bathroom because two bottles of water was taking it's toll on her bladder. She relieved herself, thinking how easy it was going to the bathroom when you're already naked, and then refreshed herself by splashing cold water on her face. Reflecting on the night, so far, she thought that it was amazing being fucked by the largest cock she had ever seen, but she certainly wouldn't want to do it on a regular basis. As she left the bathroom, wondering what else they had planned for her, Frank and Dan grabbed her arms and marched her over to the plush leather sofa where Henry sat back naked, his erection pointing at the ceiling.

Lucy explained, "Henry and Andre haven't fucked you yet, so we're going to take care of that all at once." Henry spread his legs, inviting Penny closer, and Frank and Dan spun her around so her back was to the couch. They each put one of her arms around their shoulders and then they each grabbed one of her thighs, lifting her off the floor and spreading her wonderful legs wide. She knew her pussy was still wide open from having Frank inside her as they backed her up and held her hovering above Henry's pepperoni stick. Slowly they lowered her beautiful naked body until she felt Henry's crown wedging its way between her slit. Lower and lower they let her body slide until about half of Henry's nine inches was inside her pussy, and then they just dropped her; impaling her on the entire club.

"Mmmmm," Penny sighed as she enjoyed the feel of having a cock in her once again. She could feel him deep inside her belly, without the discomfort of being stretched; not that she didn't enjoy being stretched occasionally. Henry put his arms around her petite waist and pulled her against his hairy chest, where she just closed her eyes and relaxed. Her reverie was interrupted by the feel of someone else standing between her splayed thighs and running his hands up her smooth legs. Opening her sparkling eyes, she saw Andre standing in front of her, his cock waving as he inched closer. His cock was about an inch shorter than Henry's but otherwise a clone; in other words: another pepperoni stick.

"Have you ever had two cocks in your pussy at the same time, Penny," Andre inquired as he began to nudge his crown into her slit above Henry's. Nodding negatively, Penny thought about how everyone seemed to assume that because she had the body of a goddess, she was an expert on sex. She had never had an encounter with more than one partner at a time...let alone six; and actually she had only had sex with one other person before tonight. If she had not just been fucked by Frank's horse-cock, she might have been apprehensive about this situation, but she surmised that if she could accommodate Frank, she could handle these two.

Glancing to the side, Penny saw Lisa laying on the round table while Lucy fucked her with a large purple strap-on.

She felt her wet lips stretch around Andre's head, followed by the sensation of his cock slowly sliding up into her pussy with Henry's. "Oh my God that feels good," Penny moaned as her vaginal walls stretched to permit their penetration. Together they may have even been bigger than Frank, and once again she was completely stuffed with hard cock. Acting in synch, they began to slowly slide their cocks in and out of Penny's cunt, scraping her walls as they went. Gradually they increased their rhythm, fucking her faster and harder. "Oh God...fuck me...fuck me," Penny wailed as their cocks began to slam in and out of her pussy. Her magnificent tits flopped around on her chest making "slapping" sounds against her damp skin. "Oh my God...stretch my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me," Penny begged and they began to alternate their strokes: one thrusting, while the other was withdrawing.

Penny's body shivered as she came around their cocks, her muscles squeezing them, making them feel even larger inside her cunt. "Oh yesssss," she groaned as they once again thrust simultaneously, making their combined pricks seem like one giant cock. Henry and Andre had done this before and as they made eye-contact over Penny's shoulder, they began to ram their pricks in and out with increasing speed. As if their rods were controlled by one mind, they synchronized their thrusts and commenced to pump her pussy full of their fluids. Feeling their cocks squirting inside her, Penny thrust her pelvis forward to meet them and moaned, "oh yesss, fill my pussy." Pumping into her, Henry reached around and hugged her tight against him, kneading her wonderful tits and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

Andre grasped her waist tightly as he ground his pelvis against hers, making sure her clit was trapped between them. "I love your fucking cocks," Penny gasped, completely out of control, her body thrashing between them. She jerked her head back so hard that she nearly knocked Henry's front teeth out. "Fuck me...fuck me," was all she could say as they banged into her pussy. When they were done filling her hole with their seed, Penny lay back against Henry's chest, feeling totally spent as Andre allowed his shriveling rod to slide out of her pussy on its own. Frank had come over to the sofa and sat down beside Henry; his giant cock seemed to be perpetually hard, and then Penny remembered the cock-ring.

Sitting next to Henry, Penny could see just how massive Frank's body was. He gave her no time to relax as he easily reached over, grasped her child-like waist in his huge hands and simply lifted her in the air, plucking her off of Henry's shrinking hard-on. Frank spun her body in mid-air as if she was a doll, so that she was now facing him. "Your tits are amazing Penny," he complimented her as he sat her on his lap and began to suck first the right and then the left gumdrop nipple. His enormous erection was slapping against her belly and she could have easily leaned over and licked the tip if his shaved head had not been in the way. He lifted his head admitting, "I just couldn't wait to fuck you again."

Lifting her straight up like a rag-doll, Frank held her poised above his angry looking crown and lowered her until just the tip was wedged between her slit. He had no trouble finding her hole because it was still wide open from being double-fucked by Andre and Henry. Holding her tight in his grasp, Frank gradually let gravity lower her naked body onto his gigantic cock, slowly impaling her magnificent body. "Oh my God," Penny purred as she felt him entering her cunt. It was much easier this time; still stretching the entire length of her tunnel as he progressed, but there was no pain involved, only the exquisite sensation of having her pussy completely stuffed with hard cock.

As Frank began to thrust up into her stretched out cunt, he bounced her on his lap, her perfect tits flopping up and down to their rhythm. "Holy shit I love cock," Penny had to admit as her vaginal muscles gripped Frank's monster and she had yet another orgasm. Harder and faster he drove his python deep up into her pussy, banging against her pubic bone. "Oh fuck that's nice," Penny gasped, feeling her pussy expand with every violent thrust. Suddenly Frank stopped, put his huge arms around Penny's waist and pulled her against him. He slid his giant hands down to her exquisite ass cheeks, cupped them and spread them wide apart exposing her tiny ass-hole.

Looking over her shoulder, Penny saw Lucy behind her, the purple gel strap-on waving in front of her. "Don't worry Penny," Lucy assured her, "Lisa provided all the lubrication necessary; just relax."

Penny knew she couldn't object because she had agreed to whatever they wanted, but she wanted to tell them she had never engaged in anything anal before. Instead she just grit her teeth as Lucy pushed the tip of the dildo against her ass-hole, as Frank held her open. Penny could feel the pressure increase as Lucy pushed forward trying to penetrate her rear hole. Finally she gasped as the dildo broke through her sphincter ring and started to slide up her virgin ass. There was definitely some pain involved with having a cock in her ass for the first time, but Lucy went slowly until she was all the way in. Penny had thought she was stuffed with cock before with Frank inside her, but this was a totally new sensation: having a cock in each hole. Having the dildo in her ass made Frank's monster seem even bigger, as they pushed against each other inside her.

When they began to simultaneously withdraw, the sensation of both her holes shrinking around them was incredible; but when they both thrust back up inside her...it was indescribable and Penny shrieked, "holy fucking shit...fuck me...fuck my holes...fuck me." Her body convulsed as they jammed their cocks up into her holes. Penny could feel them rubbing against each other separated by a thin membrane as they slid in and out of her. Penny just let herself go limp against Frank's chest as they fucked her beautiful body, pounding their cocks in and out. They fucked Penny for what seemed to her like hours and she realized that with one cock being artificial and one wearing a cock-ring, they could keep it up all night if they wanted. She lost count of how many times she had cum, when Lucy finally slid the purple penis out of her ass.

Frank again grasped her tiny waist, lifted her off his pole and set her back down on his lap. Reaching down between them, he quickly rolled the cock-ring off the end of his massive log which immediately erupted, shooting long strings of his cum all over Penny's beautiful tits. "Ohhh, that felt good," he exclaimed, "you have one helluva body Penny. I think that's the tightest pussy I've ever fucked."

The party lasted another hour as they used and abused Penny's body in every way imaginable. By the time it was over, she was so tired she could barely stand. They allowed her to take a long, hot shower and when she was done Penny felt somewhat refreshed. As she was dressing, she noticed that her pussy was still not a slit, but one big open stretched-out hole. Sliding her panties up her long silky legs, Penny wondered how long it would take for her cunt to return to normal. Emerging from the bathroom, she saw everyone watching a giant screen TV on the back wall of the "dungeon." It was video of her performance that night captured by all the surveillance cameras. She had to admit she looked pretty damn good.

Seeing her watching, Andre assured her, "don't worry Penny, this video never leaves our hands...it's actually in the agreement you signed." He handed her an envelope filled with $100 bills saying, "thank you for coming tonight; there's actually $5000 in there, we thought you deserved a nice tip. Here is my card in case you ever want to perform again...we do this several times a year."

Frank added, "yeah Penny, hope to see you again...you were great."

Getting into her car, Penny realized how incredibly sore she was; but what the Hell, now she could afford to rest for a few days. Sensing that it was now safe for her to drive after all the physical activity had flushed her system of the alcohol, she started the car. On the drive home, she knew what some people would call her; taking money for sex...but to Penny it was just another acting job...she was just paying the bills

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but remember...it's only for fun. Suggestions and comments are always appreciated and welcome.

shaggy77
shaggy77
581 Followers