Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No recollection? So cruel to Howard :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great to see you back! Any chance for more 70s show stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please - more Penny stories.

Glad to see you back. How about these for additional situations for the gorgeous blonde?

1) Penny services the troops.

2) Penny does a rock band while to boys watch.

3) Penny meets Mr. Clinton and Obama and more sexy situations result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suggestions?

Not sure whether you're open to suggestions for alternate scenarios, but I thought you might consider having Penny agree to be Howard's sexy stage assistant in what she only later realizes is an adult-themed magic act. Another variation on that theme might be Penny being hypnotized by either Howard (or a professional therapist) and it leading to her accepting the suggestion to strip. If the command "triggerword" were mistakenly left in place, it could eventually involve her unintentionally undressing during meetings at her job as a pharmaceutical rep, at acting auditions, or some other public place, leading to further embarrassment, etc. (hilarity ensues)

Rocksoff666Rocksoff666about 3 years ago

I thought the whole series was excellent. I would have loved to see part 9, where Howard and Raj break their promises and Penny and Leonard get their revenge (just a thought)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous