Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

That evening after her shift at the Cheesecake Factory, Penny slipped on a light pair of pajama bottoms, and her favorite Hello Kitty tank top before crossing the hall for her date with Leonard. She had been incredibly horny all day, but had resisted pleasuring herself in the tub, hoping that Leonard's mysterious plans would involve sex. So far, he had been too shy to initiate sex; always waiting for her to suggest it. She deliberately did not knock and when she entered 4A, was pleasantly surprised that Leonard was the only inhabitant. "Hi sweetie," she exclaimed, "where is the gang."

"I hope you're not too disappointed," he explained, "but Raj and Howard are hitting some bar, and Sheldon will be at the University most of the night. He and Barry Kripke are vying for time on the new super-computer and this is the only time available. He even said he would call a cab instead of calling me to pick him up...we'll see how that works out."

"So we have the whole night alone," she grinned, "you mean no one will help me if I scream." Seeing an almost frightened look on his face, she continued, "just kidding sweetie...I'm all yours."

He surprised her by saying, "that's what I was hoping...would you accompany me to the bedroom, please." He took her by the hand and led her into his bedroom. It was bathed in dimmed light, the covers on his bed already turned down. Penny noticed a couple thick candles and a large paper bag on his nightstand. Standing facing each other by the side of his bed, Leonard reached out with both hands and slid his fingers through her beautiful blonde hair, cradling her head, drew her near and planted his soft lips on hers. The kiss was magical: tender yet forceful, light but incredibly sensuous. Penny felt her knees weaken as his tongue played with hers.

Finally breaking the kiss, Leonard reached onto the foot of the bed and produced several silk ties, looking Penny in the eyes and asking, "you trust me don't you?"

Without hesitation, Penny responded, "absolutely," and a warmth spread through her entire body as she realized that for the first time in her life she actually trusted someone implicitly...without reservations.

"I know you're not really into science," Leonard began, "but tonight I would like to perform a little experiment with you...maybe you will enjoy science a little more. Are you game?"

Her body beginning to tingle with anticipation, she replied, "I told you...I'm all yours."

Clearly blushing now, Leonard admitted, "it involves you being naked, blindfolded and tied to the bed...but you know I would never harm you. I would die before I would let anything hurt you."

Penny thought she was going to cry, because she knew he meant it, as she raised her arms over her head and asked, "would you like to do the honors?"

Leonard, his hands actually shaking, grasped the bottom of her skimpy tank top and slowly lifted it up and off over her head, revealing her absolutely magnificent breasts. They were a work of art, 36 C and perfectly round and firm with large elliptical areola surrounding pink gumdrop sized nipples. When she put her arms back down to her sides, her tits giggled like the Jello at the University cafeteria. Penny saw Leonard staring lovingly at her chest and knew he was the man she wanted to spend her life with. He kneeled in front of her and it occurred to him that being on his knees was the perfect position to worship his goddess.

Shakily, he grasped the waistband of her pajamas and slowly peeled them down her long, slender legs, leaving a pale blue thong as her only clothing. Resisting the urge to ask her permission, Leonard repeated the procedure and pulled her tiny panties down to her ankles where she stepped out of both garments. His face was right in front of her totally bald mound, her prominent lips clearly outlined by the light behind her and the perfect thigh gap. Looking up at her incredible naked body he fought the urge to bow and say some sort of prayer. Standing, he placed one of the soft silk ties around her head as a blindfold and tied it in the back. Making sure she was still smiling, Leonard backed her up to the bedside and gently assisted her in laying down on her back. "I hope you know it's taking every once of willpower not to ravish you right now," he admitted as he began to tie her right wrist to the bedpost.

Knowing she had goosebumps all over her body, Penny replied, "no one's stopping you, my little Ewok." As he finished with her left arm, she willingly spread her silky smooth legs wide so he could secure her spread-eagle to the four corners of the bed. There was no one else in the world who she would have voluntarily given up all control to, and she wondered what was next.

"Now comes the science part," Leonard informed her, "I'm going to show you that science can be sexy."

"I have to admit this is exciting," Penny admitted as she felt a tiny shiver, knowing she was completely vulnerable and exposed.

As he stood admiring her totally naked body, Leonard stated, "first we are going to do an experiment with heat and cold. As you may or may not know, the sensations of taste, touch and vision are all controlled by the Occipital lobe of the brain. When you are deprived of one of your senses, the others become more receptive and sensitive."

"OK Mr. Scientist," Penny answered giggling, "it's becoming less exciting."

"Just give me a chance," he chuckled, "first, tell me if this stimulus is hot or cold."

He deliberately took a stick match from its box, struck it right next to her head and let the smoke drift to her nostrils before lighting the candle on the bed-stand. Leonard laughed to himself at the stick match: they were the only form of matches or lighters that the tech obsessed Sheldon would allow in the apartment (unless you had a laser-lighter). Leonard had never asked why, just assuming it had something to do with Sheldon's childhood in Texas. No matter what his mother said, Leonard was convinced Sheldon was crazy. Then he silently reached into a glass beside the bed and grasped an ice cube between his fingers.

Ever so lightly, he touched the ice cube to Penny's totally erect left nipple causing her body to jump. "Oh my God Leonard...you burned me," Penny yelled. She had heard the match and smelled the smoke and her senses had deceived her, convincing her that the sensation was heat.

Leonard kissed her cheek while assuring her, "you said you trusted me...you know I would never hurt you. This is science."

He quickly placed the ice cube on her lips, letting it drip into her mouth. "Holy shit...that's amazing," Penny exclaimed as she sucked on the ice cube. Leonard took the cube and began to draw a line with it over her chin, down her neck and then making circles around her pink nipples. He trailed it down her taut tummy, letting it drip into her belly button, causing her abs to twitch at the sexy, feathery touch. Slowly he drew the ice cube from her navel down to her pubic mound. With her legs spread wide, it was easy to very gently push the cube between her bald lips and up into her cunt. "Oh my God, Leonard," Penny gasped as she writhed on the bed. He kneeled between her legs, ran his hands up and down her silky thighs and then leaned in and sucked what was left of the ice cube from her hot pussy.

"Best ice chip ever," Leonard proclaimed as he ran his hands up and down her silky smooth sides. "Are you ready for another experiment? Tell me if this next stimulus is hot or cold."

"Dr Hofstadter, you are an evil, mad scientist," Penny grinned, her body still twitching and begging for release. "Do your worst."

He grabbed the thick candle from the bed-stand, a large pool of melted wax having formed. He had experimented beforehand to determine at precisely what height he could drip wax so that when it made contact with a surface it would not be hot enough to cause any harm, and yet still be in a molten state so that it molded to the surface. With a impish grin on his face he centered the candle above Penny's right nipple, it's gumdrop size making a good target, and then slightly tipped the rod so that several drop of liquid wax fell. When they struck her engorged nub, the wax immediately molded to her skin and hardened. Her body jumped upward and she shouted, "oh you bastard...that's hot wax."

"Correct Miss," Leonard congratulated her, and then noting her label of him, asked, "you're not really mad at me are you...if you are, I'm sorry...I'll stop right now."

"Don't you dare sweetie," she laughed, "I'm beginning to like this science stuff." Relieved, he repeated the procedure with her left nipple; her body once again jumping upward. Continuing to let drops of liquid wax fall down the center of her nude body until he got to her belly button, where he allowed it to fill with red wax. Her body squirmed as he left a trail of drips downward until a large drop fell directly on her engorged clit. "Oh God," she moaned, her body convulsing as she reached orgasm..."you are soooo evil."

Leonard just sat back smiling as he watched her body tremble and her natural juices seep out of her slit. He knew he must be the luckiest man on earth as he gazed at her absolutely perfect naked body. He whispered in her ear, "I love you," and began to pick the hardened drops of wax off her magnificent body. He was very careful with the nipple and clitoris mounds of wax, wanting to preserve their molds. He nudged an ice cube against her pouty lips and she gratefully took it into her mouth. "Next will be a quiz. You must guess "fruit" or "vegetable" and try to guess the type."

He retrieved several green grapes from the paper bag and lay one on her sexy tummy before rolling it around with the palm of his hand, letting it rest in her belly button. Then, leaning in and savoring the scent of her arousal, he inserted one, two, three, four, five grapes into her cunt. "Well... fruit or vegetable...and specifically what type," Leonard asked as Penny's ass undulated against the sheets.

Feeling short of breath, Penny breathed, "fruit...grapes...that feels so amazing Dr. Hofstadter."

"Correct again Miss, and now I'll retrieve the objects," he assured her. Using his tongue as a washcloth, Leonard lapped at the sides of her mound, cleaning her juices before using it to scoop one, two, three grapes from inside her tunnel. He dropped the grapes into his hand, then attached his lips to her slit and sucked the remaining two into his mouth. It was pure torture for Penny: she wanted nothing more than to grab the sides of his head and shove it into her crotch...but she was helpless. Leonard crawled up her body, kissed her tenderly and used his tongue to transfer the two grapes into her mouth.

"Thank you baby...mmm...I taste pretty good," she remarked smiling.

"Wonderful," he agreed, "if only I could market that taste. Forget about that cell phone app I was working on with Sheldon...this would make millions."

"Nope"...she disagreed..."this taste is reserved for my mad scientist."

He popped the other three grapes into his mouth and continued, "and now for our next object." He had previously rolled a condom down over a large banana, which he took out of the bag. He had made sure that no dirt or bacteria would enter the body he worshiped. Once again positioned between her splayed legs, he used his thumbs to part her fleshy lips, once again noticing that her right lip was more puffy than the left. Every time he was blessed with this view he marveled at what a vivid pink the flesh on the inside of her pussy was...almost a neon pink. Gently, he nudged the tip of the latex covered banana between her slippery slit and then ever-so-slowly pushed it up into her pussy.

"Oh baby," she moaned, "that feels soooo nice." Slowly Leonard eased the ripe banana farther into her slick hole until it was about half way in, then he slid it lazily in and our of her pussy several times, letting her feel the upward curve as it glided against her g-spot. "Mmmmm," she said, "it's curved just like the world's most perfect penis." She couldn't see, but just knew Leonard was blushing because he knew she was referring to his. "I think I need some more experimentation to determine what the object is," she told him, enjoying having her pussy filled. Sadly she felt him withdraw the object and once again crawl up her naked body. He pulled the condom off, peeled the banana half way and held it under her nose. "Ohhhh, a banana," she guessed.

"Correct again Miss, you are indeed a wonderful test subject," Leonard praised her as he broke off an inch long piece of banana and held it against her plump red lips. Parting them, she let the chunk fall into her mouth and eagerly devoured it. Already preparing for the next test, Leonard retrieved a rather fat cucumber from the bedside bag, already covered with a condom. He slid down her silky body, stopping to gently kiss her incredible nipples and causing her to squirm with desire. This time before inserting the test object, Leonard meticulously lapped up every drop of her sweet nectar that had seeped out of her pussy.

Straining against her bonds, Penny murmured, "you are an evil genius Dr.Hofstadter."

Feeling the object placed against her puffy mound, Penny urged him on by thrusting her pelvis forward attempting to impale herself on whatever phallus he was holding.

Seeing how anxious she was, Leonard pushed the cucumber forward, watching it part her glistening lips and enter her pink hole. It was a tight fit and he had to use some effort to slide the large cuke up into her tunnel. "Oh God...that's big," she groaned in pleasure...push it farther...fuck me with it baby." Leonard responded by sliding the vegetable further up inside her, and then twisting it around as he made several strokes with it. "Holy shit that feels good," she moaned, and then suddenly it was withdrawn. "Come on baby...don't stop," she begged. If she could have seen his face, she would have seen a grin from ear to ear. He knew she was reaching the breaking point where she absolutely had to have release, but he wanted to be the one responsible, not some natural dildo.

Sitting beside her, he reached into the bag, produced a paring knife and proceeded to cut the cucumber in half before holding it under her cute nose. Smelling the unmistakable scent of a cucumber, Penny smiled and stated, "you should save that cuke for a salad later."

She could sense him getting off the bed and going through some motions as he informed her, "there is just one more test, Miss. You have performed admirably."

"You don't pay some unsuspecting coeds to perform these experiments do you Dr. Hofstadter," she cajoled.

"Sorry, my test subjects are carefully screened," he laughed, "so far only one subject has met my strict specifications."

"Oh, and what would that be," she inquired.

He melted her heart when he replied, "I have to be in love with her."

"I want to hug you so bad," she pleaded, stretching against her restraints.

"There is one more test," he informed her as she felt him kneel beside her on the bed.

Suddenly something was pressed against her lips, something warm and soft. Opening her mouth, she smiled when she felt Leonard's hard prick slide across her lips. Mumbling against his penis, Penny stated, "I believe that is of the meat variety, Dr. Hofstadter."

"Correct once again," he proclaimed and removed the blindfold tie. She saw him kneeling beside her, now completely naked and grinning from ear to ear, presenting his cock to her lips. She sucked him deep into her mouth, letting his bulbous crown bump the back of her throat. Closing her inviting lips around his shaft, she began to milk him with her mouth, running her tongue up and down the underside of his hard-on. "You are so good at that," he assured her as he straddled her shoulders, "but I have other plans." He withdrew his penis, letting his scrotum slide down between her wonderful tits. Using both hands, he pushed her warm breasts together, cradling his prick and began to run his shaft up and down between them.

Penny found the sight of his cock-head appearing and disappearing between her tit-mounds to be almost hypnotic. She leaned down as far as her restraints would allow and licked the very tip of his dick on every upstroke. He scooted further down her soft body and then took turns cradling her unparalleled tits in his hands, sucking and nibbling on each gumdrop...kneading and fondling them, enjoying how soft and pliable they were. As far as Leonard was concerned, they were the most perfect tits on earth. He loved how they flattened out on the sides of her chest when she was laying down, and he reminded himself how lucky he was. Now that he had removed the blindfold, he could gaze into her emerald green eyes and what he saw was pure excitement and lust. Her eyes begged him for release.

He kissed his way down to belly button where he licked out the droplets of water that were still there from the melted ice. Running the tip of his tongue down her tummy to the very top of her slit, Leonard caressed her silky thighs as her entire body wriggled beneath him. Kneeling between her wide spread legs, he once again separated her plump folds with his thumbs, and this time blew hot air up inside her. Capturing her right labia between his teeth, he nibbled on her juicy flesh as she moaned, "ohhhh Leonard...where have you been all my life...and don't ever leave." He mumbled something into her crotch that sounded like , "never," as he used his teeth to pull her pussy lip out, then released it to snap back in place. "Please baby...I need to feel you inside me...fuck me baby...fuck me now," she begged.

Leonard's ego could not have been any more inflated as the most beautiful woman in the world (in his mind) begged him to fuck her. Her juices were dripping down from her slit and trickling down between her perfectly round ass cheeks. He flattened his tongue against her opening and attempted to clean her slit, licking as if he were licking an ice cream cone on a hot summer's day. He couldn't wait any longer as he held his cock in his hand and nudged it's peach sized crown against Penny's pussy lips. Penny thought that his penis was the perfect size for her, about eight inches long, fat like a soup can and with an over-sized crown.

She felt his bulbous head spread her wet lips and begin to penetrate her hole, his cock just fat enough to stretch the walls of her cunt. Watching him concentrate on piercing her tight hole, Penny knew he was "the one" for her. He was trying to be so gentle, even though she wouldn't have minded if he had simply ravished her. Once his fat crown had gained entrance, Leonard pushed steadily forward until his cock was buried "balls deep" inside her warm, juicy cunt. Her body trembled and shook as her climax rocked her: "oh my fucking God, Leonard...I love your fucking cock...fuck me baby...fuck your Penny...fuck me." The anticipation had been excruciating and now her body felt like it had exploded.

She stared down between her breasts, watching Leonard's now glistening pole slide in and out of her hole, feeling the walls of her pussy expand and contract. "Oh my God I love being fucked by this man," she thought as he leaned forward and bit down on her left nipple. "Fuck me baby...jam your fucking cock into me," she demanded as he increased his pace. Wanting her to share in the encounter, Leonard reached out to all four extremities and pulled on the slip knots in the ties, freeing her limbs. Even though the binds had not been tight, initially her hands and feet felt the "pins and needles" sensation as full circulation returned. She wrapped her long, slender legs around Leonard's waist, holding him tightly inside her as she cradled his face in her hands and kissed him passionately.

When she broke the embrace, Penny looked him straight in the eyes and said, "I love you Leonard Hofstadter...now shove that big beautiful cock up my pussy and fuck me as hard as you can." And he did. She knew he was serious when he removed his glasses, folded them, and set them on the night-stand. He began to slam his cock in and out of her, twisting and gyrating his hips so that he made contact with her entire hole. "Oh my God, Leonard, how did you learn to fuck like this...my cunt feels like it's on fire."

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers