Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alcohol had definitely taken over as Howard and Raj looked to Leonard for guidance and he shrugged his shoulders while shoving his pajama bottoms and boxers to the floor. They nearly fell over each other kicking off their shoes and losing all their clothes. Sober, they would have been self-conscious about exposing their bodies to each other, but the possibilities offered by this blonde goddess trumped all other feelings. As Leonard pulled his top over his head, Penny kneeled in front of him and winked as she lowered her head to his crotch and began to lick the length of his penis. Keeping eye contact with her lover, she reached to the sides and grasped the poles of his friends. Howard's reminded her of a hot dog, but she had almost forgotten about the massive log sprouting from Raj's groin. His cock was nearly a foot long, as thick as s soda can with a crown like a tangerine. Her fingers could not fully encompass it's girth.

Concentrating on her favorite penis, the thick eight-incher in her mouth, she moved her head up and down it's length, tickling the underside with her tongue. It was impossible to perform three tasks simultaneously, so she just tried to keep squeezing the pricks on her hands. No one complained as they watched her blond head bobbing in Leonard's lap, her hands firmly around their rods. Raj looked at Howard, the biggest teeth-baring grin on his face and nodded toward Penny's hand surrounding his pole. Howard nodded his head back and forth violently, acknowledging his contentment. Raj could not resist any longer, and reached down to cup Penny's firm right breast as it hung invitingly down. It was so warm,soft and firm, he nearly ejaculated in her hand. Following his lead, Howard did the same with her left.

Pushed past the point of no return by the alcohol and desire, the four friends just concentrated on enjoying each other. Penny pulled back and moved to the side between Howard's skinny legs, where she leaned in and took him completely into her mouth. Being greedy, he reached his bony hands down and began to knead both her incredible tits. Leonard and Raj stroked their own pricks as they watched Howard get a blow-job from the most beautiful girl they had ever seen. By the way Howard began to thrust his hips upward into her face, Penny could tell he was about to cum, so she quickly pulled her head from his lap and scooted over in front of Raj.

His cock looked like a huge kielbasa growing out of his crotch and she could swear she could actually see it throbbing with excitement. Grasping it in both hands, Penny licked the very tip, and tasting his pre-cum she realized that each man's fluid had a very distinct and different taste. His crown was so bulbous that she could just barely get her lips around it, but there way no way it would fit past her teeth. Holding his pole in her hands, she thought that there was no way a human cock should be that large. Unable to get his shaft in her mouth, Penny settled for licking it from his balls to the tip.

Leonard had very mixed feelings about watching the girl of his dreams handle other pricks, but was proud that she was the object of their desires; and she seemed to be enjoying herself, which was really his only concern. He and Howard kneeled beside her and Leonard started to knead her wonderful tits from behind, while Howard caressed her perfect ass cheeks. Howard extended his hand under her body and discovered that fluids were actually dripping out of her smooth slit. He boldly slid his middle finger inside her, causing her to moan as she licked Raj's crown.

Deciding to take charge, Leonard announced, "I think it's time Penny received some pleasure...she's done such a good job of making us happy."

Releasing Raj, Penny stood up and threw her arms around Leonard's neck, pulling him into her and kissing him deeply. She was surrounded by a forest of hard logs and he let her decide how exactly to proceed. "Howard, run into my bedroom and get the baby oil from my nightstand," she directed and he was there and back almost before she could finish the sentence. Taking the bottle from him, she squirted some into her palm and then grasped his "hot dog," smearing it completely. "Lay down on the couch," she instructed, and he launched himself onto his back. "It seems only appropriate that you get my ass," she chuckled as she backed up to his prone body, his legs hanging off the side of the sofa.

Straddling his slender body, Penny reached behind her to spread her perfectly round cheeks, exposing her rear hole, as Howard took aim. Looking over her shoulder and smiling to herself at the look of pure concentration on Howard's face, she bent her knees until she felt his cock-head make contact with her ass. Knowing he was well lubricated (and small), Penny lowered her naked body, feeling his prick easily penetrate her sphincter ring.

"Oh shit," Howard groaned as her warm anus enveloped his penis, "that's one tight ass."

"Thank you Howard," Penny acknowledged as she sat on his groin, his "hot dog" embedded in her brown tunnel. She had never been a big fan of anal sex, but she really didn't have to worry about Howard stretching her uncomfortably. She had to admit she actually enjoyed the snugness of his prick in her ass. Continuing to direct, Penny surprised the other two by telling them to both move forward. She sat astride Howard with his slim prick jammed up her ass, her lovely legs hanging off the side of the sofa, telling Leonard, "sweetie, you straddle my right leg, with your right leg between them; while Raj straddles my left leg with his left leg next to yours."

When they were in place; it taking a minute for their inebriated brains to comprehend; Leonard looked at Raj as they both began to decipher what she had in mind. Leonard whispered to her, although they were all so close that everyone could hear, "are you sure about this, my angel."

Leering at her boyfriend, Penny assured him, "oh I'm sure...and there's nothing angelic about it." Whispering in his ear, she eased his fears somewhat, "don't worry sweetie...I still love you and you alone; but you said it was my turn for some pleasure."

His cock becoming more hard by the second, Leonard shrugged his shoulders and said, "can't disagree with that."

"Yeah, it's her turn...don't be selfish," Raj spoke up, afraid Leonard was going to call a premature halt to things.

"Raj, I think you should be first," she instructed, "would you please shove that beautiful brown love-stick up my pussy."

"It would be my pleasure," Raj agreed as he leaned forward. Penny lay back against Howard's nearly concave chest, reached down with both hands and used her fingers to spread her fleshy folds apart. Raj, like Leonard, just stared for a few seconds, enjoying the sight of her bright pink pussy welcoming him.

Staring at her incredible nude body, Raj nudged his huge crown against her plump slit. Lubrication was no problem as her juices were leaking out of her hole and running down to coat Howard's prick in her asshole. Her body quivering with anticipation of being penetrated by Raj's gigantic cock, Penny encouraged him, "go ahead Raj...fuck me." She felt the pressure of his giant crown against her opening...and then he pushed forward and penetrated her. "Oh, shit Raj," she moaned as he spread her pussy. Too turned on to be careful, he lunged forward and immediately buried the entire length of his massive cock inside her cunt. Feeling the entire length of her tunnel expand to accommodate his monstrous meat, Penny yelled, "oh my God...that is so fucking big."

Leonard was torn: on one hand he could barely tolerate seeing the love of his life being used by someone else; but on the other hand he was finding it incredibly erotic watching a giant cock slide into her tight juicy pussy. He didn't know whether to cry or fondle himself. He was brought back to reality by Penny begging him, "OK sweetie...time for my favorite cock...fuck me baby." Leaning against Raj, trying to gain room, Leonard placed his crown against her lips. Still holding them open with her fingers, Penny tried to pull them further apart. Pushing forward with all his strength, his cock as hard as steel, Leonard could not seem to penetrate her already plugged hole. Encouraging him, Penny suggested, "go ahead baby...jam it in me...fuck me baby...I need you inside me."

Attempting to corkscrew his prick beside Raj's, Leonard scooped the fluid that was drooling down her ass cheeks and rubbed it on his head. Having no luck entering her, Leonard grasped her slender waist and shoved forward. It felt to Penny like her pussy lips had split apart, as Leonard's cock slid inside her alongside Raj's. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed as the two cocks stretched her cunt. Using the momentum of his initial penetration, Leonard steadily pushed forward, his cock stretching Penny's cunt to new limits with every inch. It felt like someone was shoving their arm up her cunt and Penny lay back against Howard, seeing white light flashes in front of her eyes. Leonard and Raj pressed against each other as they both tried to stuff more of their cocks inside Penny's completely stretched pussy.

Reaching up, she began to maul her own tits, pinching her gumdrop nipples so hard they turned white. When they both began to slowly withdraw their poles, scraping against every nerve ending inside her, Penny screamed, "oh God, oh God, oh God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." In unison, their cocks acting as one gigantic log, Raj and Leonard began to fuck the magnificent blonde, sliding them in and out of her completely stretched out hole. Her hole was even tighter because of Howard's dick in her asshole. Howard tried to fuck her rear hole, but was being crushed by her body and was content to just be inside her.

She reached up and put her hands on Leonard's waist, caressing his skin, just to let him know he was still her man. As they picked up the pace, both Leonard and Raj were mesmerized by the sight of her marvelous tits flattened out on her chest and flopping around like Jello filled balloons. Simultaneously having the same idea, they leaned forward, each taking an excited nipple between their teeth and gently nibbling. They began to fuck her hard, rocking her body up and down. She was so gorgeous, her naked body glistening with perspiration, and her long blonde hair spread out over Howard's face. A white froth had formed around her entrance and their cocks together had the same effect of someone shoving their fist up her cunt.

Looking down, Leonard watched her fleshy cunt lips gripping their cocks; drawing them out on withdrawal and then disappearing up inside her when they thrust. They were scraping against her engorged clit with every stroke and the sensation of having her pussy stretched to it's extreme was exquisite. "Oh my fucking God," she screeched as she had yet another orgasm, her entire body trembling. "Fuck me...fuck me...holy shit I love cock. Fuck me harder...stretch my fucking cunt."

Feeling their cocks rubbing against his, separated by a thin membrane of skin, Howard could not hold out any longer. His prick was inside the ass of the object of his wet dreams and he shoved upward and began to empty his balls deep in her ass. Penny could feel the warmth in her ass and her body squirmed. She loved the feeling of her pussy being utterly stuffed with hard meat; the sensation of them sliding in and out; her vaginal walls stretching and contracting. She couldn't imagine a better feeling in the world and she never wanted them to stop fucking her.

Howard reached around her chest and began to squeeze and knead her wonderful tits; capturing her swollen nipples between his fingers and pinching. As he lay beneath her, his penis still inside her ass, he could feel it growing hard again. "Holy shit," Penny breathlessly begged, "fuck me...fuck me...I love your fucking cocks...jam your fucking cocks up my pussy." Leonard and Raj looked at each other and nodded as they slammed their poles up into her cunt. Together they began to spurt their seed deep into her belly, flooding her cunt with their hot streams. Leonard reached down and roughly massaged her protruding clit as her body began to spasm.

It felt to Penny like a hot water bottle had burst deep inside her pussy and she completely lost control, her body twitching and shivering as she joined then in orgasm. "Oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...fill my fucking cunt...cum in me...fill my hole...shove your fucking cocks into me." Feeling them pump every last drop of cum into her stretched out pussy, Penny suddenly felt exhausted and virtually collapsed onto Howard.

Leonard and Raj just stood there, their cocks draining into her hole, watching the magnificent blond lost in rapture. When they were done, they stood between her legs until their pricks naturally shriveled and slipped out of her wide spread hole. Howard eased her nude body off him and gently lay her on the sofa, her eyes seemingly glazed over. "Wow," yelled Howard, and when he did, it seemed to bring Penny back to consciousness.

Leonard had run into her bathroom and retrieved a towel, which he gingerly handed her. "You are such a sweet man," she acknowledged, taking the towel and wiping her forehead. That wasn't what he had in mind, but he kissed her tenderly as he helped her get unsteadily to her feet. Feeling a warmth run down the inside of her silky thighs, she looked down and saw a river of white fluid escaping her pussy. It was as if a light bulb illuminated inside her head, and she stated loudly, "hey where is everyone going...the show isn't over yet."

Sitting in her "stripper chair," Penny splayed her wonderful long legs revealing that her slit was now a wide open hole, dripping cum onto the towel which she had folded and put under her ass. Grinning, she reached for a tequila bottle, unscrewed the top, and drained the last drops into her mouth. Then she grasped the empty bottle in her right hand and began to slowly insert it, neck first, into her stretched out cunt. With absolutely no resistance, the entire bottle disappeared up into her pussy until all that was visible was the bottom glass.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Raj as Penny held the bottle by the bottom and began to fuck herself with it.

"That's one lucky bottle," proclaimed Howard as he sat on the sofa right in front of her to watch.

Leonard kneeled beside her chair and started to nibble on her left nipple while fondling her right. All three men watched the bottle appear and then disappear as she fucked her juicy pussy. The green glass was coated with a combination of Penny's natural lubrication and their cum. "Oh God,' she groaned as the bottle thrust inside her at a dizzying speed. Throwing her head back, her legs shot straight out as she held the fat glass dildo inside her and came around it's girth.

Leonard wrapped her in his arms and they staggered toward her bedroom. He suggested to Raj and Howard that they go across the hall and spend the night there, since they were in absolutely no condition to drive...or give an Uber driver directions. All four friends were still completely wasted and would not have any clear memories of the night's debauchery. Penny would blame Leonard for her soreness, accusing him of being her horny little Ewok...and he would gladly take the blame. As he turned back her covers and helped her to lay down, he gazed lovingly at her nude body and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

As he lay against her, she mumbled, "I love you too, my sweet little nerd."

In the morning, Howard woke up on Sheldon's sofa as Raj came shuffling out of Leonard's bedroom. Howard asked, "did we see Sheldon last night...I don't remember anything after leaving that bar."

Raj replied, "no, Sheldon went to Texas, remember. We did see Leonard and Penny...I think...he must have given us his key."

"Well where is he," Howard wanted to know.

"Ooooo, he must have spent the night at Penny's," Raj grinned, his head pounding with a hangover.

"That lucky bastard," Howard exclaimed..."why couldn't it have been me."

*****

As always, thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect but remember, it's just for fun.

Comments are always appreciated.