Big Bang Theory: Penny Stars, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Suddenly a total calm descended on her body, as the tranquilizer finally kicked in completely. It was as if she were standing off to the side, looking at her own body; aware of what was happening , but unable to fully participate. She lay back on the bed, feeling the soft fleece under her; her pussy still filled with plastic. The stimulant felt like a thousand tiny fingers were massaging her insides, and she could feel her fluids leaking out of her hole, and drooling down between her wonderful ass cheeks. She could now hear the audience chanting the name, "Henry...Henry...Henry."

"Oh yeah," she thought, "Henry. I had forgotten about Henry...get him out here, I need to be fucked."

She heard cheers again and saw Lindsey approach her. Again Lindsey kissed her tenderly and then gently grasped the end of the dildo and very slowly slid it out of Penny's pussy, leaving her feeling terribly empty. She held it up to Penny's mouth, and she sensuously licked her own juices off the entire length. Lindsey urged Penny to move a little forward until her perfectly round ass cheeks were right on the edge of the platform, and then she did something unexpected: she used nylon straps with Velcro fasteners, and secured Penny's outstretched legs to the legs of the bed. She reassured Penny, "this is just to keep you in the perfect viewing position; you can release them at any time. You are in complete control." In this position her legs were completely splayed apart, and she was unable to move them. The tranquilizer was having a calming, sedative effect on Penny, so she was not the least bit alarmed at this, and merely wished Lindsey would lick her pussy. Lindsey leaned over and whispered to Penny, "your wait is over. You are about to get the fucking of your life...I'll be right back with Henry."

Penny perked up at this; her pussy craving for relief. The audience seemed to go wild and Penny looked over to see Lindsey leading a man onstage. Penny noticed three distinctions about the man: 1. he was absolutely enormous, he must have been at least six feet, ten inches tall and seemingly as wide; 2. he was already completely naked; and 3. he had three legs. At least at first glance, it seemed like he had three legs. Then Penny realized that the man was a total freak of nature: the middle appendage was not a third leg, but instead was the most massive cock she had ever seen. It hung below his knees as it swayed back and forth like an elephant's trunk when he walked. She knew it was longer and thicker than her whole arm. She thought that he must have been genetically engineered for breeding purposes...and then thought to herself, "the nerds must be rubbing off on me; imagine me using the term 'genetically engineered.'" The head of this cock was the size of a baseball, and Penny knew her lower jaw had dropped open in amazement. The tranquilizers were taking full effect, because she was not the least bit frightened or alarmed. Instead, she felt her pussy growing even more moist at the thought of being fucked by this giant.

Henry's hair was jet black and tousled. Penny scolded herself for stereotyping, but his dark, swarthy complexion reminded her of the migrant grape-pickers she had seen at the vineyard where she and Leonard had gone on a weekend outing. He was not fat, just very large and wide; with huge feet and hands. He had a swarthy complexion, and black hair virtually covered his body like a shag carpet. Penny thought that if someone were making a film about "Sasquatch" he would make a perfect choice. But, of course, the focus of anyone's attention was the incredible log dangling between his legs. As he walked toward her, she was reminded of those people you see at the beach walking around with metal detectors extended in front of them...only his "detector" was made of flesh and blood. She was absolutely mesmerized by his giant cock swaying back and forth as if to some musical beat that only he could hear. If she had been looking at his face she would have seen just the slightest trace of a grin as he eyed her wonderful body. Penny jumped when she saw his cock twitch, as he anticipated fucking this beauty.

She sat up and reached out with both hands to caress the appendage between Henry's legs.. Seeing how anxious Penny was, Lindsey retrieved the lubricant/stimulant bottle from the bin and squirted some of the contents on Penny's hands. As Penny massaged Henry's pole, his cock began to grow immediately. Penny's mouth hung open as it just continued to expand in her hands. The stimulant was having the same effect on Henry that it had on Penny, and in no time his cock was fully erect. What a magnificent specimen it was. Its crown was mushroom shaped and the size of an orange. She didn't know how long it was, but she was certain it was as long as her arm. Watching it slowly raise from its dangling flaccid state, to a full erection was hypnotizing to her. When fully hard, it pointed straight out from his body; unlike Leonard's which always pointed at the ceiling. She assumed that the tremendous weight of such a tool must keep it from raising an further. Penny would have been shocked to realize that a drop of drool had escaped the corner of her mouth, as she anticipated what was to follow.

As Penny continued to caress and massage the stimulant/lubricant over the entire length of the enormous shaft, she could swear that it became even more rigid in her hands. She brought the soft tip up to her face and her tongue was drawn to it like a magnet. When she gently licked the large slit at the end Henry's penis, he reached out with both hands and grasped the back of her head. The musky scent excited her as she licked more of the hard shaft, attempting to take it into her mouth. She sucked on the immense tip, while running her hands up and down its length. Her hands did not come close to encircling its girth. The crowd was working itself into a frenzy, watching this beautiful blond sucking on the giant's huge cock. Lindsey could see Penny's hips writhing on the bench, and knew she was ripe. She urged Henry down to the end of the platform where Penny's gorgeous legs were shackled wide open, and he wedged himself between them. Her legs seemed to be inviting him.

Penny, aroused to the begging point; needed to be fucked. She craved a cock inside her, and reached down with both hands to spread her pussy lips far apart. The bed, of course, had been specially made to present Penny's pussy at the perfect height for Henry to enter her. As Henry stood against the platform, his enormous cock pointing like a spear at Penny's spread lips; he slowly advanced. The massive cock-head began to spread her cunt lips far apart and stretch her opening. She attempted to pull them wider to permit his entrance as she felt her lips stretch around the crown. Penny thrust her hips upward, trying to impale herself on this massive pole; yearning to be fucked. She was frustrated that her legs had been secured, but they had been strapped to the bench to prevent injury from too much penetration at once. She felt the spongy head just inside her entrance, and needed more. Her breath came in short gasps as the first few inches slid past her soaked cunt lips. Penny did not even hear the chant of "go...go...go," coming from the audience.

Penny's hips thrust and swayed as she attempted to get more cock inside her. Penny, feeling her cunt lips being stretched, raised her ass off the bench and tried to jam herself further onto the monster dick. Henry, smelling Penny's arousal, knew what was required of him and stepped forward; immediately slamming the remaining length of thick, giant cock deep up into Penny's belly. She now had at least fourteen inches of mammoth cock inside her and Penny shrieked, " oh my fucking God...fuck me!"

It was like having someone's whole arm shoved up inside her cunt, as Henry began to fuck her. Henry flexed his massive tool, and actually lifted Penny up off the bench, totally impaled. The crowd roared as they watched this magnificent blond being fucked, her pussy being stretched beyond all imagination. Penny's eyes rolled in her head as she shuddered and twitched in orgasm. Never had she felt so out of control. It was as if every nerve in her body was being stimulated. Her belly was so full of cock that it was hard for her to get a deep breath. She would never have believed that her cunt would stretch that far. She felt like she had been admitted into Heaven...how could anything feel so wonderful. As Henry's hips thrust forward at a blazing speed, fucking Penny harder than she had ever been fucked;she could feel her cunt lips stretch to admit him; and screamed, " fuck me...fuck me...jam that fucking cock into me!" Her magnificent tits jiggled like balloons filled with "Jello"; her rock hard nipples expanded and seemed to be reaching for the ceiling.

Henry's soft crown made contact with her womb as the walls of her pussy stretched to the breaking point. Penny's eyes rolled up and back into their sockets as every inch of her cunt was stimulated. Her body was in a constant spasm as she experienced more orgasms than she could count. Henry continued to plow and slam his monstrous cock in and out of Penny's stretched hole. If her legs had not been secured, he would have shoved her body completely off the bench. The audience yelled and screamed encouragement, and wondered how such a petite body could contain that much cock. Penny's once concave stomach had distended from the enormous log inside her. With every violent thrust, it seemed like her cunt stretched even more. She began to harshly pinch her own nipples as the mammoth cock battered her pussy. Her head thrashed back and forth, her wonderful blond hair flying, as his gigantic weapon scraped the inside of her cunt. A white froth formed around her cunt opening as he hammered her enlarged pussy. In and out of her stretched out hole Henry thrust his massive cock. Henry's expression remained stoic as he assaulted her pussy, as if Penny was merely another piece of meat to him...he was a fucking machine. He made no attempt to lean forward onto the bed/platform and caress her or kiss her, or become more intimate in any way...he just fucked her. His huge hands grasped her tiny waist and he began to pull her toward him as he jammed into her; increasing the intensity of his thrusts. With every outward stroke her puffy cunt lips gripped his pole and were pulled completely outside her; only to be jammed roughly back inside her when he slammed forward.

Penny was in an absolute state of ecstasy as she continued to receive the fucking of her life. She never wanted this to end...she wanted a cock buried inside her every minute of every day. Standing at the end of the platform, jamming his enormous cock forward into the hole of this stunning blonde, Henry suddenly increased his pace and it was as if a fire hose was shooting hot water deep up inside her belly. As Henry squirted his copious cum into Penny's cunt, she reached sensory overload. She opened her mouth to scream, but found that she was so delirious with pleasure that she could not even form words; she just uttered a low, guttural , animalistic, "aaaahhhhh." Her whole body went into thrashing convulsions as she climaxed for what seemed like an eternity. Henry was still fucking her, pumping her full of his seed, when she collapsed, virtually unconscious on the bench.

When Henry had finished, his enormous cock shrank almost immediately; the change was remarkable. It felt to Penny like a balloon inside her cunt had suddenly been popped. He backed up one step and his now totally flaccid penis slipped completely out of her hole, trailing long stringy ropes of cum with it. Still showing no emotion whatsoever, Henry turned and walked off stage. Lindsey removed the straps from Penny's beautiful legs and sat on the end of the bed cradling Penny's head in her lap. With Penny's legs still spread obscenely wide, her hole resembled a tunnel. Her cunt was so stretched out that Lindsey was positive she could have shoved her entire arm into it, and Penny might not even feel it. As she stroked Penny's sweat-damp hair; Penny began to regain her senses. She gingerly sat up, causing fluid to gush out of her wide-open hole; soaking the blanket and the floor. The roar of approval from the audience was deafening, and Penny halfheartedly waved.

Jeff mounted the stage and sat down on the platform beside Penny and Lindsey. He knew that she was still feeling the effects of the tequila and the sedative she had taken, and thought this was the best opportunity to pitch his proposition to her. "Listen Penny," he proposed, " I know you've been really strapped for money, so I was wondering if you would be interested in making a little more right now."

Her head still spinning, Penny replied, " I'm listening.

"Well," he began, "you are unquestionably the most beautiful woman these people have ever seen. I'm sure they would pay $ 50 a pop to have sex with you. I would only take a commission of 20 per cent. They are mostly poor immigrant farm workers and only a few of them would be able to afford it, so you wouldn't have to worry about doing it with the entire crowd. Let's face it; after Henry, you might not even be able to feel them in you. With your looks, I'm fairly certain they would all blow their load pretty quickly. So what do you say?"

Penny thought it over for several minutes: she really did need the money; and she was still incredibly horny, so she relented: " OK I'll do it ."

While Jeff made the announcement to the audience, Lindsey brought Penny a bottle of tequila. Penny drank straight from the bottle and then scooted backwards up onto the center of the bed, so her lovers could join her. They began lining up on the corner of the stage, their pants already off. Penny could see cocks of every size and description (of course, none could equal Henry's monster). Her first customer was short and fat, with a penis to match. He unceremoniously climbed on the bed, and as she stretched her shapely legs wide, without hesitation jammed his prick to the hilt up inside her pussy. Jeff was correct: after having her cunt stretched obscenely wide by Henry's monstrous cock, she barely felt the one in her now. He only lasted a few strokes, and she felt his body twitch, followed by a warmth between her legs as he squirted his seed into her. She thought, "if they are all like this; this will be easy money. I just wish they would stimulate me a little more...I need to feel cock inside me."

Several more followed; none of which satisfied Penny's lust for cock. Finally one tall Mexican requested she get on all fours so he could fuck her perfect ass. This hadn't occurred to her before, but she knew she couldn't back out now, so she complied. This was something she had never done with Leonard,and had very little experience with, so she requested that Lindsey squirt some of the lube/stimulant on his long, thin cock. As he poked and prodded his crown at her sphincter hole, she could feel the stimulant making her ass hole itch and slick. He finally pushed hard enough to slip through her muscle ring, and began to slide his penis up her ass. His balls slapped against her and he hit bottom. Leaning against her flawless backside, he began to thrust into her, and reached under her to pinch both nipples. Penny thought to herself, "now this guy knows what he's doing...this feels goooood."

He increased his pace and began to slam into her beautiful ass. Reaching his arms around her waist, he pulled her backward until he was laying on his back and she was sitting on his lap; impaled on his cock. She got the idea and started to bounce up and down on his tool, feeling him penetrate her sphincter even farther. Another short, heavy man with a cock actually shaped like a Coke bottle, clambered onto the bed in front of her and pushed her torso back until she was laying flat against the chest of the man under her. She stretched her legs as far apart as they would go, and the second man nudged his cock-head between her still spread pussy lips. Without hesitation he slammed his cock all the way up her pussy. The undersides of their cocks were now rubbing against each other,

separated only by a thin membrane inside her. Although her pussy had been stretched beyond belief by Henry; the feeling of having two cocks buried inside her was incredible. They began to thrust in unison, and Penny yelled out, "that's it...fuck me...fuck me hard."

They were fucking the most beautiful woman they had ever seen and the man in her ass hole didn't last very long before flooding her bowels with his seed. Feeling his partner's cock jerk and twitch, the man in her pussy pulled her forward as he lay down on his back with her straddling him and her ass in the air after the first man's prick slipped out. Another Mexican with a long, thick penis mounted the bed behind Penny as she lay on top of the man in her pussy. She prepared herself for another anal assault, but was startled when she felt him nudge his cock-head against her pussy lips; along side the man already occupying her cunt. If she hadn't already had her pussy stretched beyond comprehension, she might have been alarmed; but she just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of having a second large cock double-penetrate her cunt. They began to alternate their thrusts: one jamming into her pussy, while the other pulled almost all the way out. The two cocks together were nearly as large as Henry, and the contrast of the penetrations was incredible. "Oh my fucking God...fuck me you bastards...fuck me," she screamed deliriously.

As they jack-hammered into her juicy cunt, Penny thought, "oh my God , do I love cock."

They were hitting all the right places, and her body shuddered and flooded their cocks with her cum. Her pussy muscles contracted and gripped their cocks, triggering their climax. She could feel both cocks squirting their hot fluids deep into her belly, and she came again. They trapped her between them as they pumped her full of semen.

The next two men merely wanted blow-jobs; giving her holes a rest. After sixty-three men had used her body in one way of another; in every combination imaginable; it was finally over. Cum dripped and drooled out of every orifice, as Penny lay back exhausted, but satisfied on the bed/platform. Lindsey gathered up Penny's clothes, wrapped a robe around her shoulders, and assisted her into the reception area. Fluids drooled down her thighs as she walked, and her cunt and ass were very tender from the assault. Lindsey told her that unfortunately they did not have shower facilities for her, but that there was a bathroom and plenty of clean towels to clean up with. She assured Penny that after the long drive home, she would be fully sobered up and feeling much better. Penny admitted to Lindsey that she just felt exhausted...what she didn't confide was that what she really wanted was to be fucked again.

*

(Thanks to everyone for the kind comments and story suggestions. Please keep them coming.)

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers
12