All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny Tutors Sheldon'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent, as usual. Without re-reading all your stories, and thinking about the fact that Sheldon has previously seen Penny naked, during the bathtub-fall incicent, have you ever written a story about how Penny got the Chinese character for 'soup' tattooed on her ass? And what, if anything, Leonard thinks about that tattoo?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years ago
Used to be a fav

I used to watch this show religiously, but the last few years has made me lose luster for it. Your story was new to me and I actually enjoyed it. Makes me want to revisit an old fav..

CTR69CTR69over 8 years ago

The only thing that spoils this one for me, is Sheldons oversized dick. Otherwise a great Shenny story, I love those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best one yet

I wrote this story in my head loads of times, it's like you read my mind, can't quite write it like I can think it, I have made the pictures though....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Request

Your writing is my favorite. Would there be any hope of a Batman/Batgirl cheat behind Robin's back type of Fan Fiction in the future? I'm a geek girl in need a of quick fix after reading your stories.

shaggy77shaggy77about 8 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Concerning your Batman/Batgirl request...what era of Batman would that be?

The old campy Batman TV series (which was a guilty pleasure) or a newer incarnation...please specify. I may not be familiar enough with the subject to do it justice. Thanks for reading my stories.

bwcfanbwcfanover 7 years ago
hot

i hope that there is more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Penny teaches fucking

We all know Penny will fuck anybody and just about everything...

I wonder if she realizes that she could make oodles of money teaching people the correct way of doing the dirty deed...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous