Big Bang Theory - Penny Tutors Sheldon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What," Penny asked, completely baffled at his statement.

"I believe the kids call it morning-wood," he explained, "scientists actually are not certain what causes it, but it plagues every mature male unless there is an erectile dysfunction. It is quite inconvenient when you feel the need to urinate."

Penny continued to stoke his erection, which had grown to nearly a foot long and as big around as a soup can. She felt like she was jerking-off a fence post. "You are going to have to go very slowly with Amy," she instructed, "extensive foreplay will be necessary if she is going to be able to handle this." As she ran her smooth hands up and down his manhood, Penny added, "normally I would pleasure you orally, but I don't think Amy will be that advanced sexually yet, so I think it is more important that I demonstrate how you can please her."

"I must admit that I am finding your attention to be quite enjoyable," Sheldon admitted, "much more so than I anticipated, but I quite agree. Pleasing Amy is the main focus of this lesson."

Penny reluctantly released Sheldon's cock, letting it slap against his stomach, and crawled back up beside him on the bed, aware that she was totally damp. "Now I want you to mirror my actions. Get between my legs and remove my panties," she directed. She leaned back against her pillows, her legs spread and knees bent as Sheldon scooted up between her flawless legs. Grasping the sides of her pale blue bikinis as if they would burn his fingers, he slowly tugged them down her legs as she lifted her ass to permit their removal.

"Oh my," Sheldon remarked, "I applaud your choice to remove all pubic hair...it is much more sanitary. I must say that there is much more moisture than I expected."

"Well that happens as a result of the foreplay," Penny informed him, "do you like the bald look?"

"Aesthetically speaking, I really have no preference, or frame of reference," Sheldon admitted, "but as I stated, hygienically speaking it is the desired grooming method."

"Sorry I asked," muttered Penny, "Leonard seems to like it bald, especially when he is licking it."

"Oh for goodness sake," was Sheldon's stunned response, "you certainly don't expect that from me."

Laughing at his shock-filled expression, Penny assured him, "no sweetie, although you and Amy may some day reach that advanced state of mutual pleasure, I was just saying... Now I'm assuming you have never actually seen a woman's vagina; especially up close, so I think you should be somewhat familiar with it if you expect to please Amy."

"Your assumption is correct," Sheldon returned, "and I must admit that I am somewhat intrigued by your vulva, as I am with any new experience."

"So romantic," Penny whispered, "now don't be afraid to touch it, but be gentle...at least to begin."

"Your labia majora resemble two halves of a sliced peach pushed together," Sheldon observed as he lowered his face closer to Penny's crotch, "and I detect a very musky aroma."

"They are usually referred to as lips," Penny informed him, "and every woman's lips are different."

"Oh yes, I can see were the reference comes from," Sheldon responded as he inspected Penny's groin.

Penny reached her hands down, hooked her index and middle fingers inside her slit and pulled her pussy lips apart to allow him a more intimate view.

"Oh my," he remarked, "the inner flesh is such a vivid shade of pink...I never would have guessed; and there is already a preponderance of lubrication. Is that what occurs when you are stimulated?"

"Yes, that's what happen when you play with a woman's pussy...vagina," Penny told him as she released her lips and let her slit close, "now I want you to rub my lips and stimulate me." Kneeling between Penny's marvelous legs like a Praying Mantis, Sheldon gingerly reached his hand forward and began to stroke her pussy lips up and down like he was rubbing sun-block on his arm. His fingers were so soft as he massaged her mound that Penny closed her eyes and lay back against the pillows. "Don't be afraid to explore inside me," she urged him, "Amy will expect that."

Gently, Sheldon used his thumbs to separate Penny's pussy lips, sliding the thumbs up and down her slit while spreading her juices. Attempting to satisfy his curiosity and gaining courage, he spread the fingers on his right hand in a Vulcan salute and began to insert his index and middle fingers into Penny's cunt. Finding they easily slid all the way inside her warm, moist hole, he began to slide them in and out. Penny began to moan as she pushed back against the pillows, but was startled when Sheldon shouted, "oh my, that must be your clitoris...I have read about that."

Her nub had indeed made an appearance, and Sheldon began to rub it with his thumb, without any direction from Penny, as he continued to finger-fuck his beautiful teacher. "I'm guessing from your breathing rate and your seeming agitation, judging by the way you're thrusting your hips toward my hand, that I am sufficiently stimulating you," Sheldon stated as his fingers slid in and out of Penny's pussy.

Finding it difficult to catch her breath, Penny merely moaned, "no talking, remember. Oh my God Sheldon...don't stop." Penny gyrated her shapely hips around Sheldon's plunging fingers, reached up to pinch her own engorged nipples, and screamed, "holy shit Sheldon." Suddenly her body convulsed and she drenched Sheldon's hand with her orgasm, startling him and causing him to sit back on his heels; withdrawing his fingers in the process.

"Oh my word, are you OK Penny...did I do something wrong," he inquired, actually seeming concerned.

Penny lay back against the pillows, her gorgeous legs splayed wide, basking in her orgasm and replied, "no Sheldon, as usual you did everything right. You made me cum...you know, orgasm. If you do that for Amy she'll be the happiest girl in Pasadena. One tip though, if you're not going to lick your fingers clean with Amy, at least be a little more discreet about wiping them on the sheet."

"Lick them...you mean it's customary to stick them in my mouth while covered with all those secretions," he recoiled, "it's no wonder you people are sick all the time. Well, this was almost fun and certainly informative, but I still have questions about coitus."

"OK my eager little grasshopper," Penny agreed, "but it's getting late. Why don't we resume our lessons tomorrow...same Bat-time, same Bat-channel and mums the word," as she made a zippering motion with her fingers against her mouth.

"Of course," Sheldon acknowledged, "oh and I get it...a reference to the old Batman television series, because of my affinity for comic books...clever. You will, of course, be sure to change the sheets and bathe before tomorrow."

"Of course," she complied.

Suddenly modest, Sheldon gathered his clothing and headed straight for Penny's bathroom. She heard the water running, and the distinct sound of him gargling...and gargling...and gargling.

At precisely the same time the following day: knock, knock, knock, "Penny;" knock, knock, knock, "Penny;" knock, knock, knock, "Penny."

Penny greeted Sheldon at her door, wearing her bathrobe; only this time she was naked underneath. She had once again fortified herself with a couple shots of tequila because she was pretty sure she was more nervous about their encounter than Sheldon. "Welcome, my star student," she greeted him with a wide smile and laughed, "hey have you ever noticed that the word stud is in the word student."

"Very humorous," Sheldon replied in his normal sarcastic tone, "I certainly hope I am your only pupil. Before we proceed I need to clarify something: I assume that birth control is not a concern today, correct?"

"You are correct; I am on the pill. But why would you make that assumption, if I may ask," Penny replied.

Sheldon calmly answered, "well judging by the frequency of your coitus with Leonard, you would be declaring bankruptcy by now if you were purchasing prophylactic condoms."

"Ah yes...those Vulcan ears," Penny muttered. " FYI, I happen to know that Amy has been on contraception for two years now, hoping that someday you would make a woman out of her. Now Sheldon, before we proceed to today's lesson there is some womanly advice I would like to share with you. I know you really want to please Amy and show her how much you care for her, so please stop thinking of lovemaking as just technique and clinical progressions. I realize that intimacy is new to you but you must stop thinking about every little movement and what comes next. I repeat what I said yesterday: go with the flow. Try to appreciate that you are with the woman you love, and relax. OK now let's go in the bedroom and get those clothes off."

Completely unselfconscious after the previous day's activities, Penny shed her robe, leaving her completely nude and climbed onto the bed. Sheldon removed his shoes, socks, pants, t-shirt (todays' selection had a picture of an atom), and finally his Superman shorts. "Oooo, nice undies," Penny teased him, "and not far off, in terms of the equipment." She had almost forgotten how huge Sheldon's penis was and felt her nipples stiffen as he sat on the side of the bed and swung his legs around. As he sat next to her on the bed, his cock lay between his legs like an elephant's trunk and Penny could feel herself becoming moist. Putting one arm around his neck, she blew hot air into his ear and lay her other hand in his lap, just barely making contact with the base of his flaccid cock.

Sheldon made a mental note of the blowing in the ear, vowing to himself to try it with Amy and tried to steady his breathing and relax. He swiftly came to the conclusion that Penny was right: he should quit trying to make this a procedure and just try to enjoy the moment. He was in bed with one of the most attractive females he had ever seen, and she was naked...waiting for him to make love to her...no, not make love to her, because he didn't love her...she was waiting for him to fuck her. It suddenly finally occurred to him, "oh my goodness...I'm going to fuck Penny." The statement echoed through his brain.

As soon as Penny enclosed Sheldon's shaft with her fingers, it almost immediately began to stiffen and was soon pointed at the ceiling. "That was certainly easier than yesterday," she thought to herself as she began to stroke his enormous erection. Without any direction or encouragement, Sheldon reached between Penny's silky thighs and began to run her damp mound. He traced her slit with his middle finger from bottom to top and down again. Spreading her legs to make access easier for him, Penny was surprised when his finger began to penetrate her slit. Delving between the folds of her lips, Sheldon easily slid his finger deeper into her pussy as she squirmed, pressing her warm thigh against his.

He withdrew his finger and rubbed her now wet mound with his palm as he changed position and kneeled between her wonderful legs. She released his penis and put both palms against the bed for support as she pressed back against her pillows and closed her eyes. With Sheldon now between her legs, Penny spread them as far as possible, making sure he saw the gesture as an invitation. She thought to herself that he didn't seem to need any further instruction; male instinct, even for Sheldon, was taking over.

Sheldon sat back on his heels and just looked at Penny. "My goodness she is beautiful," he thought, and she was indeed. She was a blond goddess with absolutely perfect tits that just barely flattened out on her chest as she lay back. Her silky smooth skin glistened with the sheen of the perspiration of her arousal. Gorgeous, long shapely legs spread wide to expose her bald pussy mound. She was a living dream...and she wanted him.

Penny opened her eyes, saw Sheldon staring at her and was tempted to tease him with their line: "it's not polite to stare," but changed her mind when she noticed that the longer he stared; the longer and thicker his giant cock grew. She was sure it was over a foot long and as thick as her wrist, and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her. The stated goal of preparing Sheldon to please Amy was the farthest thing from her mind. "Sheldon...sweetie," she called softly and his head jerked as if she had awakened him from a trance, "fuck me."

Sheldon methodically took three long breaths to relax himself, thinking, "this is it...I'm finally going to have coitus...no, not coitus...I'm going to fuck. Don't over-think this Shelly. Let your instincts take over...go with the flow, he psyched himself." He watched as the incredibly beautiful creature in front of him reached down between her sensuous thighs and used her slender fingers to spread her labia majora... no, pussy lips... wide apart; giving him a perfect target. The sopping wet, vivid pink of her open slit was as inviting as a pristine, state-of-art laboratory and Sheldon felt his penis...no, cock...throb so hard that it ached. He realized he had never before felt the emotion of lust, but he liked it. Penny smiled at him and nodded her head in the affirmative as he crawled up to meet her crotch.

Holding his giant cock in both hands, Sheldon nervously rubbed the huge crown up and down Penny's drenched slit. He was a man of science and was well aware of the importance of proper lubrication. Even though he had done extensive research on the female reproductive organs and knew the supposed flexibility of the vagina, he had serious doubts as to whether his cock would fit inside Penny's pussy. Noting that she seemed to have no reservations and had asked him to proceed, Sheldon held his tool against Penny's slit and gently pushed forward. They both watched as his purple crown began to part the fleshy folds of her cunt, stretching her slit farther than it had ever been stretched before.

Penny bit her lower lip as Sheldon pushed forward attempting to gain entrance to her juicy tunnel. She tried to pull her pussy lips farther apart as she felt Sheldon applying more pressure against her hole. "It's OK sweetie, keep going," she encouraged him, "no matter what I may scream, don't you dare stop." Applying steady forward pressure, suddenly Sheldon's head penetrated her opening and his huge crown was inside her. "Holy shit, Penny exclaimed, "that's fucking big." After pausing to make sure she had not been injured, Sheldon did indeed let instinct take over and began to push his enormous cock deeper inside Penny's cunt. She could feel the length of her pussy being stretched to new extremes as he slid into her inch by inch. It felt like he was sliding his arm up into her belly. For a moment Penny could not decide if the sensation was pain or pleasure...then she knew...it was utter ecstasy.

Just as he was nudging against her womb, Sheldon stopped...his entire gigantic pole was inside her. He had closed his eyes, relishing the sensation of his cock sliding into it's warm, wet sheath. It was incredible. Why had he not tried this before, he thought. Her pussy gripping his penis so tightly was the most wonderful sensation he had ever experienced, and he had Penny to thank. He vowed to make this the most pleasurable experience of her life...or at least try. "This feels so amazing," he assured her, and opened his eyes.

Penny felt like a skewered piece of meat, impaled on Sheldon's monstrous cock and it was indeed amazing. Her belly was so full that she could swear it was constricting her breathing and she croaked, "yes it does...now you know what to do...go with the flow, sweetie...fuck me."

They both looked down between their bodies as Sheldon very slowly and gently began to withdraw his cock. He was mesmerized by the sight of his cock emerging from her hole coated with her juices, the folds of her lips gripping his shaft. "Oh my god Sheldon," Penny groaned as every nerve ending inside her tunnel was being stimulated simultaneously. It seemed to take an eternity for his entire length to be withdrawn, and then he began to push back into her, just as slowly. He was enthralled by the sight of his cock disappearing, inch by inch, back inside her like one of Howard's stupid magic tricks.

Penny watched as his horse-cock slid up into her hole and couldn't believe the entire thing fit inside her. It was the most exquisite sensation she had ever experienced. She was completely and utterly stuffed with hard cock, and it was wonderful. Sheldon repeated this rhythm several times, then when he had completely withdrawn, except for the crown, he shoved forward with all his might, jamming his pole into her pussy so hard his balls slapped against her perfect ass. He felt her cunt muscles spasm around his cock and Penny shrieked, "oh my fucking God." He watched as her hands formed fists, grasping the sheets, and her legs shot out to the sides, toes curled downward. "Holy fucking shit...fuck me Sheldon...fuck me," she screeched and he could feel her pussy becoming hot.

If hormones had not already taken over, Sheldon would have been shocked at her reaction, but he went with the flow and began to thrust in and out of her cunt as hard and fast as he could. "Oh that's it sweetie," Penny moaned as her incredible naked body thrashed beneath him, "jam that big fucking cock into my pussy...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." Teaching himself, Sheldon began to alter his strokes: first fast, then slow, as he slammed his monstrous pole in and out of Penny's stretched out cunt.

Suddenly he felt overcome by a new sensation...as if he were out of control. Sensing this, Penny threw her arms around him and ordered, "stop...just stop. We're not done here and the teacher has a few tricks left to teach you." Sheldon ceased thrusting and just held still as Penny reached down between them, grasped his cock at the very base, and pinched. Swiftly, the imminent feeling abated and Sheldon relaxed; his cock still deep inside Penny. "You were about to cum...climax...ejaculate," Penny informed him, "that is how you delay it. You can do it yourself whenever you feel you're about to lose control...now, where were we." She lay back against her pillows and watched Sheldon's cock as he slowly withdrew it from her hole, then groaned as he shoved it back inside. "Oh yeah sweetie, that feels so fucking good."

Penny scooted down so that she was laying flat on her back and began to shove her wonderful hips upward to meet his thrusts as Sheldon drove his giant cock into her pussy. He placed his hands on either side of her to support himself as now the only part of their bodies that was touching was their genitals. He loved the sight of his cock plowing in and out of her magical pussy as her naked body writhed beneath him. Her marvelous tits flopped against her chest as he slammed his monstrous cock into her hole. "Oh my God Sheldon," she begged, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me with that giant fucking cock." Every time he withdrew, his tremendous girth scraped the walls of her tunnel, causing her body to shiver in response. It was as if she had lost consciousness; she had no sense of time or her surroundings...the only thing that existed in her mind was the elephant- sized cock stretching her pussy.

"Oh Sheldon," she groaned breathlessly, "your fucking cock fells so fucking good...fuck me sweetie...fuck me." She jammed her pelvis up to meet his thrusts, their naked groins slapping together. He watched her wonderful tits flopping up and down to their rhythm like bags filled with his beloved Jello. Sheldon had stopped his orgasm several times, but even though this was new to him, he could sense that he would not be able to postpone it again. He began to thrust into her hole faster and faster, loving the feel of his hard flesh sliding in and out of her juicy opening.

Penny sensed his impending climax and wrapped her wonderful legs around his waist, locking her ankles together behind him, pulling him even deeper into her belly. She encircled his neck with her smooth arms and drew him down to her, their sweat-soaked flesh becoming one figure. As his pelvis ground against her clit, Penny's body began to jerk and quiver as a series of orgasms overcame her. Feeling her pussy muscles squeezing his cock, Sheldon arched his back as he drove as deep into her cunt as he could.