Big Bang Theory - Penny Tutors Sheldon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had never experienced this sensation before and Sheldon shouted, "ahhhhhh," as his cock started to twitch inside her and his built up cum erupted against her cervix. "Oh my...what's happening...that feels so wonderful," he shouted as he instinctly pumped his seed into Penny's warm hole.

It felt to Penny like a fire-hose was gushing deep in her pussy, "that's it sweetie...fuck me Sheldon...cum in me baby...fill my fucking cunt." Sheldon kept pumping and with nowhere to go in her stuffed hole, his cum began squirting out between his cock and her pussy, running down between her perfectly round ass cheeks. Her cunt muscles milked him as he pumped into her and it seemed like the longest orgasm of her life. When he was finally done and Penny had released her grip, Sheldon sat back on his heels and looked questioningly at her. Even the feel of his shrinking snake slipping slowly out of her pussy made Penny shiver.

"Do I receive a passing grade teacher. Will Amy be pleased with my technique," he inquired as Penny placed a pillow under her head. "How much do I owe you for the lessons?"

"Sheldon, you were wonderful...Amy will be very pleased. Just remember to go slowly," replied a worn out Penny. "And I can't accept money for what we just did...what would that make me."

"Oh yes...I see," Sheldon nodded.

"How about this," Penny proposed, "for the next six months you give me the wi-fi password without me having to beg, or you making any comments about me being a freeloader."

"I would miss that interplay between us," Sheldon admitted, "but, agreed and thank you."

As Sheldon unexpectedly began to curl up in a fetal position beside her, Penny quietly replied, "you're welcome sweetie."

He suddenly looked so vulnerable that she was tempted to sing "Soft Kitty" but knew he would say, "that's only for when I'm sick."

As she scooted her still completely naked body up on the pillows, Penny could feel Sheldon's copious ejaculation running out of her wide open hole in a stream. "I'm going to have to change these sheets," she mused to herself. Laying back relaxing, she began to reflect on the afternoon's events. Pleased she had helped Sheldon and Amy and trying not to feel guilty for cheating on Leonard, she was once again convinced that Leonard was the perfect man for her. While it was wonderful to have a huge cock once in a while, Leonard was the perfect size for her. She could never take a cock like Sheldon's on a regular basis; certainly not the frequency with which she and Leonard made love.

Penny knew that her pussy was going to be sore for a couple days and hoped Leonard would be tired from working the extra hours with Raj. She couldn't fib and tell him it was "her time of the month" because he would know. He didn't consciously time her menstrual cycle, it was just that his analytical mind would not let him ignore the known dates.

What Penny didn't know was that Leonard and Raj had decided to knock off early that afternoon, and that while Leonard went back to the University to compile some data, Raj decided to ask Sheldon to come to the comic book store with him. Finding the door to Sheldon's apartment uncharacteristically unlocked, but no one home; Raj had tried Penny's door to find it also unlocked. He was about to call her name when he heard the distinct sounds of lovemaking coming from her bedroom. Not being able to resist the possibility of seeing the blond goddess naked, he had peeked around the corner and seen the incongruous sight of Penny being fucked by a praying mantis. But that story is for another day...

*****

Thanks for reading my story. It is not perfect, but remember it is just for fun. Comments are always appreciated and welcome.