Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 08-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard clutched at her wiggling hips and he pulled her up until her moist, fat lips of her pussy were sealed directly on his lips. He cupped her luscious ass cheeks and as he squeezed them, he poked his tongue out and parted her greasy cuntlips. He curled his tongue and scooped out her nectar. He returned for more and slid his active tongue higher until he found her clit. It was peeking out, partially covered by the hood of flesh protecting the tiny bud. He flicked his tongue back and forth, side to side until he freed her stiff clit from its prison. He sucked at it gently and letting go of her ass cheeks, he pried her legs apart even more. He parted her lips wide and as he tongue fucked her, he added two fingers.

Penny let out a low growl and fell backwards. She twisted her body, crushing her huge tits against his belly. She found his cock and twisting even more, she caught it back between her lips. She sucked like a high powered vacuum.

Leonard happened to look to one side and caught their reflection in the mirror. He let out a loud groan. He pulled away from her luscious pussy for a moment and grunted out, "Oh fuck me, Penny, look at the two of us in the mirror over the dresser. I've never seen such an erotic sight in my entire life!"

Penny kept his cock deep in her mouth, but managed to look over. She just like Leonard let out a loud moan and suddenly she started cumming. Leonard was humming; the vibrations and his strumming of her clit put her over the top. She drenched his face with her juices and started sucking him even harder. She felt he was close, but didn't want him to cum, not until she had the chance to ride him or for him to fuck her. She needed a stiff cock in her pussy. A tongue and a couple of fingers were not enough.

"Oh fuck Penny, it you continue to suck my cock like that, I'm not going to last long." He didn't give her the option. He mustered up all his strength and gripping her steamy thighs, he threw one off his body and she rolled over onto her back. He scrambled onto his knees and he was between her legs before she could react. He slid his cock into her dripping, but still tight pussy. He was soon balls deep and he felt her shapely legs wrap around his waist and clung onto him with a vice-like grip.

He could barely move, but the athletic Penny began thrusting her hips, and her entire lower body up and down. She felt her blood-red clit scraping against his pelvis as she took his cock in deep and she used her cunt muscles to squeeze and release him. She wrapped her arms around him and caught his mouth with her own and she fucked his mouth with her tongue, at the exact same pace he was fucking her pussy. She ripped her mouth from his and screamed out, "Fuck me Leonard, fuck my slimy cunt. Oh shit, I'm so close, harder, faster, yes, yes I'm cumming!" She dug her nails into his back and nearly drew blood.

Leonard let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming too!" He dropped his mouth to one of her perky nipples and sucking viciously at it, he bit down, a little too hard, as he came and she scream out in pain and pleasure.

Her nails raked his back and the heels of her feet dug into the backs of his thighs causing them to cramp up.

Leonard knelt up, pulling out of her and sending the last couple streams of cum to shoot all over her belly and lower chest. He put pressure on his legs and the Charlie-horse slowly subsided. Falling against her, he kissed her tenderly and whispered to her, "See that Battlestar Galactica uniform always turns the ladies in without fail!" He laughed and kissed her even harder.

"Oh my god, I just fucked a Battlestar Officer, will I be punished for doing it without an authorization?"

"Oh yes Penny, your punishment is to do this again as soon as possible!" He gathered her up in his arms, rolled her over and pulled her down to his sweat covered body, "Your turn to fuck me, I need a break."

"OMG! What a nerd! She kissed him and it all started all over again.

Leonard was so mellowed out; the symposium went okay until Sheldon came in and tried to blow-up Leonard's head with mind control. They ended up rolling around on the floor where Howard recorded it all and uploaded it to the internet.

The two of them patched things up and a couple of days later, they were coming back from work, after stopping for fried chicken. As they entered the building they were stunned by the sound of an animal being slaughtered. They were wrong; it was Penny practicing for a play she was going to be singing in. They made an excuse not to attend, opening up a whole can of worms.

Sheldon screwed it all up by telling Penny it was all a lie and they had to attend an intervention for his cousin. It all worked out in the end, but Sheldon had to end up with his make-believe cousin sleeping in the sofa, while Leonard ended up watching her performance on tape.

Penny left soon after that for a visit back in Nebraska. When she returned she came over to Leonard's apartment. She knocked on their door and opened it before they could answer it, "Hi Guys! Did you get my mail?"

Leonard hopped up, "Yeah right here, how was Nebraska?"

She giggled, "Well, better than North Dakota." She looked at them, they didn't get it, "I guess that joke's only funny in Nebraska."

Sheldon shook his head, "From the data at hand, you can't draw that conclusion. All you can say with absolute certainty is that, that joke is not funny here."

She just stared at him with a disgusted look on her face and replied sarcastically, "Boy, it's good to be back."

Leonard kept things going, "So how's the family?"

"Oh, it was the worst trip ever. Everyone was sick over the weekend."

Sheldon jumped up and ran to the kitchen, "Sick?"

Leonard let out a groan, "Here we go!"

From the kitchen he yelled out, "What kind of sick?"

"Oh, the flu, I guess."

"I don't need you to guess, I need you to know. Now, when did the symptoms first appear?"

"Maybe Friday?"

"Friday, was that morning or afternoon?"

"I don't..."

"Think, woman, who blew their nose and when?"

Leonard broke in, "Sheldon, relax, she doesn't have any symptoms. I'm sure she's not contagious."

"Oh please, if influenza was only contagious after symptoms appear, it would've died out years ago. Somewhere between tool using and cave painting Homo habilis would've figured out to kill the guy with the runny nose."

Leonard shook his head and turned back to Penny, "Penny, you'll have to excuse Sheldon. He's a bit of a germaphobe."

She chuckled, "That's okay, I understand."

Sheldon yelled out from the kitchen, "Thanks for your consideration, now please leave."

She stood there her mouth dropped from what he said, but Leonard stepped in, "You better go before he starts spraying you with Lysol."

"Okay, well, thank you for getting my mail." She walks out and Sheldon has his t-shirt pulled up over his nose and he's spraying Lysol.

Two days later Sheldon wakes up and yells out to Leonard from his bed, "Leonard, Leonard, I'm sick!"

Leonard sprints out of the hallway, dancing on one foot as he hurriedly tries to pull his pants on and leave the apartment. He makes it out just in time as Sheldon comes stumbling out of his bedroom. He looks around and can't find Leonard. He picks up the phone and calls him on his cell, "Leonard, where are you?"

Leonard was running down the stairs and replied, "I'm at work!"

Sheldon looks at his watch, "At 6:30 in the morning?"

"Yes!"

"Oh Sunday?"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"Because they called and asked me to come in."

"Well, I didn't hear the phone ring."

"They texted me!"

"Well, as I predicted, I am sick! My fever has been tracking up exponentially since 2 a.m. and I am producing sputum at an alarming rate. Not only that, but it has shifted from clear to milky green."

"All right, well, get some rest and drink plenty of fluids."

"I want soup."

"Then make soup, Sheldon."

"We don't have soup."

"I'm at work Sheldon! I have to go."

Sheldon ends up at the Cheesecake Factory where he is making a menace. He's dressed as if he was going to the Yukon; he's blowing his nose when Penny approaches his table, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm sick, thank you very much."

"How could you've gotten it from me? I'm not sick!"

"You're a carrier. All these people are doomed."

"Sheldon, what do you want?"

"I want soup!"

"Why didn't you just have soup at home?"

"Penny, I have an IQ of 187. Don't you imagine that if there were a way for me to have soup at home, I would have thought of it?"

She shook her head in disgust, "You can have soup delivered!"

He stared at her for several seconds and replied; "I did not think of that. Clearly, febrile delirium is setting in. Please bring me some soup while I still understand what a spoon is for. Just surprise me and bring it soon.

Leonard, Howard and Raj are hiding out at a Planet of the Apes marathon and Penny calls Leonard, "Leonard, Sheldon is here at the Cheesecake Factory and making a ruckus, please come and get him."

"I'm sorry Penny, I'm at work and I'm trapped in a radiation unit, sorry!" He hangs up, sticking her with Sheldon.

Penny ends up taking him home, "Thank you to taking me home."

Once again she replies sarcastically, "Oh, it's okay. I didn't really need to work today. It's not like I have rent or car payments or anything!"

As always Sheldon misses the sarcasm, "Good, good!"

"Okay, well, you feel better."

"Wait, where are you going? You're going to leave me?"

"Sheldon, you are a grown man. Haven't you ever been sick before?"

"Of course, but not by myself."

"Okay, sweetie, I'll take care of you, what do you need?"

"Well, my mom used to give me sponge baths."

She stopped just inside the door, her eyes bugged out and her mouth dropped open; "Okay, ground rules: No sponge baths and definitely no enemas."

"Agreed!"

She fed him soup and tucked him in as he was dressed in his flannel pajamas. He was feeling better already, he noticed her in her waitress uniform and with her frilly blouse unbuttoned slightly, he looked down at her large breasts as they tried to leap to freedom. Her vest propped them up even more and her short, full blue skirt rode up as she rose up from tucking him in. She turned to go; "Okay, all tucked in and warm, see you later Sheldon."

He yelled out, "Wait!" He reached across and on the table picked up a jar of VapoRub. "Will you please rub this on my chest?"

She made a sick look on her face, "Oh Sheldon, can't you do that yourself?"

"VapoRub makes my hands smell funny."

"But Sheldonnnnnnnn..."

"Please, please, please, please, please!"

She sat on the bed and he lowered the blanket below his waist. He unbuttoned his shirt exposing his chest and his quickly growing cock lower down. She grabbed hold of the jar, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She took a deep breath as she looked at his pure white chest and began to apply the VapoRub."

"No, no, counterclockwise, or my chest hair mats."

"Sorry, she begins to apply it and she just happened to look down and saw the huge tent his cock was making. She sucked in her breath. She could not believe the size of the tent he was producing.

He smiles up at her; "I think I'm getting better by the second. Oh my Penny, I think the VapoRub is really working. I can feel the blood flowing to my extremities already."

She licked her lips as she continued to apply the rub to his chest. She was unable to rip her eyes from his growing cock. She cleared her throat and her other hand slid down and popped open the snaps on his pajama bottoms. Her mouth began to drool as she stared at the magnificent shaft of stiff meat swaying back and forth before her.

Sheldon cleared his throat, "I believe you unleashed something that also needs to be rubbed, but not with the hand covered in VapoRub."

Penny's hand without the VapoRub slid over Sheldon's hip down to his cock. She purred a little before closing her hand on it. His cock twitched and grew stiffer. She slid lower and wasted no time, in placing her lips around his cockhead. Penny's mouth was wet and warm; she moved her tongue in a circle around the shaft. She then grasped his shaft and pushed it forward so that she could get to the underside of his cock and licked him from the base to the tip, her tongue was flat against his shaft. She licked and licked, finishing off with a swirl over the tender tip of his cock. But this was just Penny teasing. She reached the base again and turned her head slightly sideways. He felt her lips close around the flesh of his ball sack, right near the base. She sucked up some of the skin from his cock into her mouth and rubbed it between her lips. She giggled when she heard Sheldon gasp loudly. Her tongue made delicious circles over his balls, while her hand lazily pumped his shaft.

Sheldon was stiff as could be, his head lifted as he tried to see what she was up to, but all he could see was her bobbing head and her tousled blonde wave of hair.

Her tongue made its way back to the head of his cock, dripping wet with spit. She gave a shake of her head, and tossed her head back to look up at him. Her saliva had caught up a few thick strands of her hair, giving her a messy, mouth fucked appearance that drove Sheldon insane.

Penny pulled her legs underneath her, and Sheldon watched in confusion as she resettled herself. He saw now that she was naked under her full skirt. She tore off her vest and unbuttoning her frilly blouse she tossed it aside. Naked under the blouse, she slipped off the bed and rushed into the bathroom. She back before he could lose his stiffness, her hair was now up in a ponytail and she had washed the VapoRub off her hand. She dropped her skirt and scooted towards Sheldon, and she spread her legs.

Sheldon wasn't sure where she was headed, he propped himself up, he thought she wanted to ride him, but she pushed him back against the pillows and left her ass on the bed between his legs.

Penny reached with her hand and guided his stiff cock towards her. He let out a grunt as he watched her use her hand to pull open her cuntlips. Her thick folds opened, her folds were dripping with her juices. Sheldon propped himself up on his elbows as he watched her perform for the both of them.

Penny guided his cock towards her, and he was trying to figure out the physics of whatever she was up to, being a physicist, he should have figured it out, but when she pressed the tip of his cock against her clit, his cockhead was covered in her hot, creamy juices. And a few feathery touches from her soaked cuntlips.

Penny gripped Sheldon's huge cock and teased him by just rubbing the tip of his cock up and down across her stiff clit. She closed her eyes and moaned as she used his cock to stroke herself to orgasm. Penny's entire body stiffened and her mouth went slack. She looked up at Sheldon, "I needed that, after all the crap you gave me today, I needed to get off first, now you!" Her eyes fluttered and they rolled back in her head, and she began to stroke his cock faster and faster against her stiff clit. The movement of his cock against her clit, made her cuntlips make a squishing sound, because of her juices gathering at the entrance to her pussy. She started to rock her hips as she got closer and closer. At the same time, Sheldon's cock throbbed in agony, just the tip of it hot, as he watched Penny stroke his cock.

Penny let out a silent groan and came once again. She opened her eyes and her mouth was wide open, gasping for air.

Sheldon sat there panting, as she enjoyed her orgasm. She acted like he wasn't even there. His cock was so hard; he thought it would tear open.

Penny smiled up at Sheldon and crossing her legs and slid lower. She opened her mouth over the head of his cock. She teased him for a moment, her breath steaming his head, which was wet with pre-cum. Penny then swallowed Sheldon whole, taking his entire length causing him to arch his back and clutch at her tousled hair. Penny's lips slid down Sheldon's length and settled down around his nut sack. Her cheeks hallowed as she sucked him hard, and he let out a gasp as his orgasm quickly built up inside of him.

She felt him cumming too and she took time moving her mouth to the end of his cock. She sucked him off with a pop and then stroked his shaft. With her lips right next to his head, she stroked him until his cum exploded. Strings of white cum slapped across her lips and cheeks and she smiled up at him.

Sheldon stared at Penny, he shuttered as he stroked her golden hair.

She licked at his shaft and giggled when she saw it jerk and she kissed the head one last time, "Next time Sheldon, I'm going to ride this monster until you flatline." She got up, gathered her clothes and left his bedroom.

Sheldon; totally exhausted and suddenly feeling a lot better, turned off his light and rolled over and went to sleep.

The following week, for once in several weeks, the group was devoid of sexual activities. Unless you consider Dennis Kim, who came from North Korea to come to work at Cal Tech. He was going to override all of Sheldon's work in String Theory. In an effort to discredit him, while introducing him to the entire faculty at the welcoming party, Leonard and Howard devised a plan to invite all of the faculty's daughters, who were around Dennis Kim's age to attend the welcoming party.

Dennis Kim was quickly attracted to one of the young ladies. He lost all interest in school and Sheldon ended back on top of the school's academic heap and he was happy to see Dennis Kim in the party partying with the other kids his age.

*****

The series resets again beginning with episode 13, which is the next story. Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.