Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard was taken aback, "Really?"

Sheldon broke out into a huge smile, "Buzzinga! None of you ever see my practical jokes coming, do you?"

Howard looked to Leonard and Penny, "Okay. How about you two? I have some extra tat sleeves."

Penny stood up, "Yeah, I think we'll pass!"

Howard was becoming more and more obnoxious by the second, "Oh, is the missus speaking for the couple now?"

Leonard nodded, "In this case, you bet she is."

Raj whispered in Howard's ear and he nodded, "Ahh, yes, she's pushy and, yes, he's whipped, but that's not the expression. Come on, I wanna stop at Walgreens and pick-up some more eyeliner.

Penny crossed her arms; she was totally disgusted with Howard now. Leonard looked to the door, "They're gonna get beaten up at that club." Penny scoffed, "They're going to get beaten up at Walgreens."

They arrived at the goth club and sitting at the bar they argue about what to drink. Sitting next to them were two goth ladies. Raj leaned over and yelled out to them, seeing it was so loud in her club, "Could you please pass the Chex mix?" One of them did and Raj smiled at them and said, "Thank you." Taking a deep breath he continued, "We are lost boys."

She looked to him, "Good for you."

As always Howard overdid it, "I'm actually much more lost than he is." He stretched out his arms, showing her his tattoos.

She smiled at him, "Nice ink,"

He leaned into her, "Thanks, can we buy you ladies a drink?"

One looked to the other and she nodded, "Okay, sure, two light beers.

The smaller girl, further away scooted closer, "What's your names?"

"I'm Howard and he's Raj."

The larger, bustier woman dressed all in black covered in tattoos replied, "I'm Bethany (Molly Morgan)."

Raj replied, "Nice to meet you, Bethany."

"Nice to meet you too."

The smaller, slimmer girl leaned in, "I'm Sarah (Sarah Buehler), not that anyone cares." She had serious confidence issues. She too had black hair, but had dark burgundy streaks all through it and it was long and straight.

Raj and Leonard got off their chairs and came around and stood before them. Bethany had black fishnet stockings on and knee-hi black leather boots. Sarah did too, but her skirt was even shorter and her tiny tank-top was drawn up showing her navel piercing. Bethany spoke up, "So what do you guys do for jobs?"

Raj blurted out, "Oh, we're scientists."

Howard broke in, "Yeah, you know, the dark sciences."

Bethany looked at him in disbelief, "What are the dark sciences?"

They were suddenly flustered and Raj spoke up, "Well, I am an astrophysicist, and a lot of that takes place at night, when there are vampires and miscellaneous undead out and about."

Bethany smiled at him, "That sounds really cool."

Howard was shocked by her reply, "Does it? Well, okay, if you like space stuff, I designed components for the international space station, which is in space. Where, as I'm sure you know, no one can hear you scream."

An awkward moment arrived and Raj looked to Bethany, "So, what do you gals do?"

She stared at him, "I work at the Gap."

Sarah spoke up, "I work there too. Not that anyone cares. You know, this place is boring."

Bethany put her beer bottle down on the bar, "Yeah, why don't we go somewhere else and have some fun?"

Howard and Raj smiled and nodded, "Okay, sure we like fun. We are fun people, dark and fun."

Bethany stood up, "Come on, I know a place you'll really dig." They headed for the door and Howard turned to Raj, "Did you bring the black condoms?

Raj padded his ass, "In my fanny pack."

The girls took them to a tattoo parlor where Bethany was getting a another tattoo. She asked Howard if he was going to pick one out, but he replied he was giving blood at the American Red Cross the following day and wasn;t allowed to have tattoos put on till afterwards. Raj explained he was too and they asked the ladies if they wanted to head out and go see the stars at the lab where Raj was working.

They agreed and Sarah got in the front seat with Raj, they were a perfect match, seeing they both had confidence issues.

Howard and Bethany got in the back and before they even pulled away from the curb, Bethany had her head down in Howard's lap, pulling his cock out and took his flaccid cock completely into her mouth.

Sarah turned around in the front seat, "My god Bethany, could you even wait till we started driving away?" She turned back to Raj and sliding across to him, she opened his pants and fishing out his cock, she stroked it while he hurried towards the university lab. He had a tough time keeping the car in a straight line as Sarah leaned in and enveloped his already stiff cock in her mouth

The car was filled with the sounds of sucking and the two guys moaning from the expert blowjobs they were getting. Raj changed lanes and headed towards his apartment. Seeing how things were progressing, he figured it made sense to head somewhere a lot more private.

On the way there Bethany was working magic on Howard's cock and being the wuss he is, he couldn't hold off and started to shoot his cum down her throat.

Bethany swallowed it all and popped off his cock. She shot up to his mouth and gave him a big kiss, feeding him his own cum.

At first Howard was disgusted by this, but the more she kissed him and stroked his cock, he came around and they swapped spit and his cum. He was already getting hard again, just as Raj pulled up in front of his apartment.

Sarah rose uo from Raj's lap, her dark red lipstick saw smeared and she looked up, "Ah, this doesn't look like a university, what kind of game are you playing?"

He scooped her dark hair from her face, "I thought the four of us might be more comfortable at my place. I can always go to the university, but I was thinking about our privacy and your comfort."

She looked back to Bethany who was still stroking Howard's cock, "What do you think Bethany, should we go up or ditch these guys with fake tattoos?"

Bethany groaned out, "Well, it's too late to go back to the club. Howard here has a decent cock. I wouldn't mind trying it out. We can punish them for trying to deceive us, so yeah, let's go for it."

Howard and Raj jumped out and the girls followed them. Raj turned to Howard, I'm not too keen on this punishment they promise to give us, what do you think?"

"What the hell Raj, I just swallowed my cum after it was in Bethany's mouth, how much worse can it get?"

The girls followed Raj and Howard into the apartment and she turned and double locked the door. She turned back to them, "Oh you'll see, we like punishing bad bays, don't we Sarah?"

"Yeah we do, if it matters what I think."

Raj pulled out some beers and after taking a sip, the girls grabbed both of them by the arm and led them to what they thought was the bedroom.

Bethany pushed Howard to the chair beside the bed, "You little scum, you go sit there." She turned to Raj, "You, you go sit next to him and do not move. We will tell you, what and if you can come and join us." She turned to Sarah, "Listen Sarah, right now, only you and I matter. Do you understand that? I need to you verbalize that."

Sarah took a step closer to Bethany, she raised her hand to Bethany's chin and nodded, "I understand, you and I are the only thing that matters." She looked over at Raj and Howard, "You two can watch, you can get naked if you'd like, but take off those silly tattoo sleeves. Just thinking how you two tried to deceive us, really pisses us off. We were going to have sooooo much fun together tonight, maybe we will. It all depends on how you two behave before we say it's okay for you to join us. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

They nodded and Raj spoke up, "Yes we do, I'm sorry for trying to fool you and I promise if you allow me, I'll make it up to you." He sat down and watched as Sarah turned to Bethany.

Sarah's hand came up again and cupping her chin, she drew her to her and their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. Her hands came up and pulled the pins from her hair and Bethany's curly, black hair tumbled down around her bare shoulders. Her hands slid down and in one swift motion, drew her tight top off. Her breasts were bare, but had two tiny nipple rings piercing Bethany's nipples. Sarah's head dropped down and she plucked away at the rings, first one and then the other. Her tongue danced around the stiffening nipples and she smiled when she heard Bethany let out a groan.

Bethany had her fingers combing through Sarah's long, silky black hair. She pulled hard and crushed her mouth to her tits. Bethany's hands slid down and tugged Sarah's tank-top off, she too was bare beneath the top. One of her nipples had a gold bar piecing the nipple. Bethany wormed her way down and her lips covered the nipple that didn't have a piercing. Her fingers were twisting and tugging at the nipple with the bar through it. She produced a loud grunt from Sarah and the two petite goth girls were lost in each other.

They soon had each other naked and Bethany guided Sarah onto her back. She had Sarah's head hanging off one side of the bed. Bethany was nestled between Sarah's legs and she found the wet pussy she was so familiar with. She found the piercing she loved, she tugged at the ring and she had Sarah squirming around on the bed. Over the next ten minutes, she ate away at Sarah's pussy.

Sarah was pulling and twisting the bar through her nipple. She was so weak from cumming several times already. Her mouth was wide open, gasping for breath. She turned her head and saw both Raj and Howard stroking their cocks. She motioned for them to approach the bed.

When they came over, she instructed Howard to slide around behind Bethany and service her. Sarah grabbed Raj by his naked thighs and pulled him over to where her head was hanging off the bed. She caught his cock between her lips and gobbled it up. She felt it hit the back of her throat and pulling hard on his ass, she took him down her throat, down to his balls. At this angle it was easy for Sarah to swallow Raj to the root.

He loved how her long flowing hair swept across his thighs as he pushed in and out of her mouth. The sucking and slurping sounds coming from her throat were music to his ears and spurred him on even more so.

Behind Bethany, Howard had his nose buried between her cheeks. His tongue was running up and down her weeping slit. He stabbed harder and penetrated her tight lips. He sucked at the nectar that flowed out. He slid downward and came in contact with her sensitive clit. He strummed it and she bucked against him and she sucked harder on Sarah.

Bethany was on the verge of cumming, but if she wanted a licking, she could have stayed home with Sarah. She wanted and needed a stiff cock in her and after sucking on Howard in the car, she knew he could more than adequately satisfy her. She tore her mouth from Sarah's pussy and looking back at Howard yelled out, "Enough of your tongue Howard, I want your cock deep and hard in my pussy, now get to it!"

Howard wasn't about to let her change her mind and pulling her back, he split her cuntlips with his hard cock and sank deep into her with one quick thrust. He reached under her and began mauling her large, full tits. Their sure weight made him want to continue playing with them, but with the way Bethany was pushing back against his invading cock, he had to let go and grip her hips and guide her back and forth upon his cock.

When Howard pulled Bethany back, she came off of Sarah. Sarah managed to get her mouth off of Raj's dripping cock. She looked up at him, "I really need to get fucked now Raj, not that anyone cares!"

He lifted her head and spun her around on the bed. He placed her slender legs, still covered in those sexy fishnet stockings, on his shoulders and pulling her to the egde of the bed, slid his saliva covered cock up and down her length. He lodged the head in and she thrust her hips upward, taking the rest of him in her instantly.

He slid his hands up and down her legs as he began pumping his cock in her extremely tiny and tight pussy. He gritted his teeth, "Who says no one cares Sarah, I obviously do and don't sell yourself short." He watched as she turned her head and reaching up, drew Bethany's face down to hers and the two of them began kissing one another like two long-lost lovers.

Howard and Rag fucked the two goth women one slim and sexy and the other more bountiful and extremely the more dominant. Bethany was on her knees, pushing against Howard's cock and her huge tits swaying all about. Sarah scooted up, nearly coming off of Raj's cock and she captured one of Bethany's fat nipples. She sucked on it as she started cumming. Raj started cumming, he was so excited being able to fuck one of these hot ladies of the darkness, he forgot to slip on of the condoms.

Sarah groaned out, "It's okay to cum in me Raj, I'm on the pill. Just don't slow down, I'm right there, not that anyone cares."

When Raj heard this, he gritted his teeth and used all his willpower to hold off. He wanted to make sure she was taken care of and after a minute or so, he felt her spasm and start cumming. He felt her pussy clamp down on his cock and suddenly flood over his cock with her cum juices. That was all it took and he exploded in her. He filled her to overflowing and she rose up and clung to him, her legs fell to the mattress and she wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him down to her sweat covered body. She whispered, "Who knew, someone who does care!"

Behind her Bethany managed to roll over and now had her legs wrapped around Howard's back. She thrust up taking and giving all she could. She forced his face between her fat tits and she thrust up hard, taking him down to the root. She looked down and smiled, "Nice touch, the black condom, no need though, I'm safe and would love to feel your cum fill my hole."

Howard, still trapped by her strong thighs, managed to pull out and tearing off the condom, once again buried his cock in her. He loved how hot and creamy she felt around his bare cock and when he went deep, he felt her tighten and start cumming. He increased his pace and soon was spilling his seed in her pussy.

Afterwards as the two girls lay in the middle of the bed and the guys on the outside of them, Bethany turned to Sarah, "I guess we can forgive them for deceiving us right. Wanna switch partners and let me have a whirl at the caramel colored guy?"

Sarah planted a hot, passionate kiss on Bethany's lips. Pulling back she nodded, "I'll give the little Jewish guy a shot, not that anyone cares.

They switched partners and fucked throughout the evening and into the wee small hours of the morning. As the girls dressed in the bathroom and Raj and Howard clamored into their clothes in the bedroom, Howard turned to Raj, "That was really wild, wanna try a country bar next week? I think the ladies there aren't as wild and we don't need tattoos."

Raj nodded, "Sounds good to me, I'm ready for a Hoedown."

The series continues with season three, episode 4. It doesn't reset, but continues on.