Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 04-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Bernie nodded, "We thought it would be easier to look at dresses one time without her. I feel terrible."

"I know, me too, we'll talk to her. Hey, wait, how did she find out?"

Howard was stuck, "Raj did it."

Raj leaned over and whispered in his ear and Howard added after hearing what he said, "And he says he would do it again. He put his hand to his head, "Okay, I'm sorry. You sent me the pictures. I wasn't thinking."

The next day, Bernie and Penny went to Amy's lab to talk to her. She was cutting a tumor out of a brain and when Penny saw it, she puked.

Amy wouldn't talk to them and brushed their apology aside. That same evening Amy went to her local liquor store and while there she called Sheldon. Answering it he was shocked to hear she had been drinking. Sheldon and Leonard went to get her back to her apartment.

Leonard asked him what was going on.

Sheldon picked up his coat, "Well, it would seem Amy is drunk in a liquor store parking lot. Leonard, be glad you can't keep a woman. They are a handful."

Once there, they found her sitting on a curb, drinking wine from a paper bag. She looks up, "Oh, look, its Sheldon and little Leonard. Hi, little Leonard."

He stepped off the curb, "Hi, Amy"

She looked up at Sheldon, "Hey Cuddles."

Leonard had a grin on his face, "Cuddles?"

He nodded, "Yes, Cuddles. We cuddled, grow up, Leonard."

Leonard looked down at her, "Amy, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I came here to get a bottle of wine like Penny taught me to do when you're sad."

"Yeah, but why didn't you go back to your apartment?"

"Didn't you go to high school? Parking lots are where the cool kids hang out. Not that the rat bastards ever invited me."

He leaned down to pull her to her feet, "Maybe we should get you home."

She shook her head, "Hang on, hang on, hang on, Sheldon what would it take for you to go into that liquor store, buy a bottle of hooch, take me across the street to that motel and have your way with me?"

Leonard looked to him, "Yeah, Sheldon, what would it take?"

He looked from Leonard; then to Amy and to the hotel across the street, "I'm begging both of you, please, let's go"

Leonard reached down and grabbed her arm, "Okay, come on Amy, Upsy-daisy. We'll both take you to that motel and have our way with you, what do you say about that Amy?"

"Whee, Ooh! Finally, someone found second base. Let's go, I'll take you both on."

Sheldon checked into the motel and Leonard waited outside with Amy. They got a room close by and when they opened the door, Amy was suddenly sober, or she appeared to be. She removed her sweater and pushed the two guys to the bed. She swayed from side to side and placed one foot up on the bed, "Please remove my shoes Sheldon."

He did as she asked and she put her other foot up and he removed that one and removed her opaque stocking too. She stepped back and began unbuttoning her blouse, "Okay gentlemen, while I'm stripping for you, you two better get naked." She slid her blouse off and Leonard had to bite his lip. She was wearing a plain white sports bra and it looked strange under a regular blouse. She reached back and lowered the zipper on her long blue corduroy skirt. She shimmied out of it and tossed it to a naked Sheldon, "Please fold that, I gotta wear it home."

Leonard still had his boxers on, "Are you sure you wanna do this Amy?"

She pulled her bra off and released her large C cup tits, "Does this answer your question?" She stared at his thick, stiff cock as he lowered his boxers, "Oh my; sorry I called you "Little Leonard", there's nothing little about that. I'm fine, getting in here really sobered me up, and I need this to wash away the betrayal of Bernadette and Penny."

Sheldon stared at a nearly naked Amy. He stroked his huge cock and shook his head, "I thought they apologized to you, didn't they?"

"Yes, but it didn't seem sincere." She lowered her plain cotton panties and uncovered a bush that hid everything. She climbed up onto the bed. "I need both of you to lie on your backs, I wanna suck some cock!"

Both Sheldon and Leonard were shocks and turned on by her aggressiveness. They did as they were told and an inexperienced Amy sucked sloppily at both cocks. She managed to get half of Leonard into her mouth, but when she tried working on Sheldon; she barely got a quarter of it in. After about five minutes, she was more than ready to fuck. She pulled her mouth off of Sheldon, "Come on big boy, mamma need a big cock in her pussy." She spun around and pointed her big ass in his face, "Fuck me doggy Sheldon. Leonard you come around here and let me suck on that fat cock of yours. Don't worry; I'm on the pill, I'm trying to match Menzies with Penny. Leonard, it's okay if you cum in my mouth. Sheldon did it a couple days ago and I sorta liked it."

She let out a grunt as Sheldon shoved his huge cock into her pussy. He grabbed her hips and began pounding her pussy without any regards to taking it slow.

She let out a loud scream and was silenced when Leonard shoved his cock into her wide-open mouth. She was being skewered from both ends and as they got into a rhythm, she started cumming, "Oh fuck yeah, it's happening, I'm forgetting why I was drinking already, come on you two, fuck me." She looked up at Leonard, "Shove it deeper down my throat, Penny says you used to do it all the time, Play with my tits, she said you liked doing that too." She was cut-off from speaking as her mouth was suddenly filled with his thick cock. She groaned as Sheldon bottomed out and she started cumming.

Leonard had just broken up with Priya and didn't know where things were going with Alice. He found Amy's mouth more than the distraction he needed right now. He grabbed her large swaying tits and plucked away at her fat, pencil-eraser sized nipples. He tugged and twisted them. It seemed she liked it, and sucked harder on his cock.

Sheldon was beyond excited; it was something foreign to him, but found it pleasing. He felt a rumbling in his testicles and slowed up. He wanted to prolong this feeling, but then he felt Amy's vagina tighten around his cock and felt her wetness bathe his cock, he lost it and began ejaculating in her vagina. He came what seemed like forever, and he felt her quiver and shake as another strong orgasm overtook her body.

She whipped her head around and looked up at Leonard. She knew he was close and when she saw him release her tits and grab hold of her long dark hair, she closed her eyes and tightened her lips around his cock. All of a sudden she felt it swell and began filling her mouth with thick, creamy spurts of hot semen. She swallowed as much as she could, but it was overwhelming. Some of it dripped out of the corner of her mouth and landed on the bed. She scooped it up and added it to her lips as she got it under control and swallowed all he had. She tore her mouth off his cock with a loud pop. She rolled over and flopped down on the bed. She looked at Sheldon, kneeling there, his cock dripping with a mixture of both of their orgasms, "Want me to clean that up for you big boy?"

He shook his head, "I don't believe I know you any longer Amy Farrah Fowler!" He climbed off the bed and hurried to the tiny bathroom to clean up."

She looked up at Leonard, "You wanna try for sloppy seconds?"

He looked down at her, "Why not, his cock was already perking up and spinning her around. He spread her thick thighs and saw Sheldon's cum leaking out into her thick, dark bush; he leaned in and slid easily into her squishy cunt. He leaned over her, and found she knew how to kiss. "Where did you learn to kiss like this, it seems familiar?"

She pulled back and giggled, "Penny taught me, pretty good; huh?" She kissed him and pulled his body to hers. His chest crushed her large tits and her legs wrapped around his waist. She began meeting his urgent thrusts upward and before long she was at the edge of yet another orgasm, "Come on Leonard, cum with me. Fill me with your hot sperm and let it mix with the two of yours."

He picked up the pace, leaning in, he captured one of her thick, rosy red nipples and sucking on it hard, sent her over the top and she came again. He wasn't far behind and filled her with his juices. He fell onto her and after a moment, he rose up and slipped off the bed and hopped into the shower.

Just as Sheldon came out, he had showered and raced for his clothes. He was stopped by Amy, "Hey big boy, wanna go again?"

He threw on his clothes as fast as he could, "I beg of you Amy, get cleaned up and let's get out of this flea infested motel."

"I can't Sheldon; it seems Leonard is in there now, showering. Would you mind if I joined him? It might speed up the process."

He looked at her skeptically, "Oh all right, if it will speed things up, go ahead."

She leaped from the bed and ran into the bathroom. She threw back the curtain and joined Leonard. She took the soap from him and soaped him up. She handed it to him, "If you would, Sheldon wants us to hurry." She let out a gasp and it turned to a moan when he began soaping up her ass and along her back. She shivered when she felt his fingers penetrate her sloppy pussy. She started shaking when he added another finger and soaped up her tits. She exploded when she felt his finger slide into her asshole. She groaned out and leaned against him, "Not enough time for that Leonard, maybe next time you can try my anal region. We have to rinse off and get out of here."

He shook his head, "What am I going to do with this hard-on Amy?"

She stepped out of the shower, "Do like you always do, close your eyes and think of Penny!"

He smiled at her and rinsed off and turning off the water, dried off and entered the bedroom where Sheldon was waiting. They took her back to her apartment, undressed her and put her to bed. She was out like a light and even though she sobered up enough to take them both on, they knew she would have a doozy of a hangover in the morning.

Morning came and Amy was a wreck. Her head pounded and she drank a lot of coffee, but it didn't help. She made it to her lab and she was cutting open another brain, as she sliced through it, she talked to it out loud, "I know how you feel. I got a knife slicing through my frontal lobe too. Not only that, but my pussy is aching, but that part is okay, it was worth it."

Just then there was a knock on her door and Penny and Bernadette came waltzing in. She put down her knife, "What do you want?"

Bernadette stepped in, "We know you're upset, and you have every right to be, but we'd like a second chance to make things right."

Penny added, "We are really sorry. We were trying to think of some way to show you how much we care about you."

Bernie continued, "Which is why it would mean so much if you would agree to be the maid of honor at my wedding."

Amy was shocked, "What? Wait is this some kind of practical joke? Like in Norway when my "friends" trapped me in a sauna with a horny otter?"

Bernie was dumbfounded, "No, I—I want you to be my maid of honor."

She took a step back, "Oh, my gosh, no one's ever asked me to be the maid of honor."

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes, yes! Oh, my gosh, I---I have so much to do. I feel like crying. Of course, I could just be hormonal. You know after getting drunk last night and begging Sheldon and Leonard to take me to a sleazy motel and have their way with me."

Penny looked stunned, "You what? Did they? Did you?"

She was blushing, "Penny, somethings a maid of honor never reveals."

"What are you talking about, did they or did they not take you to a motel?"

She smiled and just nodded, "Oh wait, maybe our menses are finally syncing up."

"You're not answering us Amy, did they?"

She didn't answer and ended up taking off work and the three of them ended up at the bridal show, trying on gowns. She was recording it all. She turned the camera on herself, "Maid of honor Amy Farrah Fowler's amazing behind-the-scenes wedding video, take one." She turned the camera on Bernie.

"We're just trying on dresses. Do we really need to record this?"

She put it down, "I'm sorry, are you the maid of honor?"

She scoffed, "I am the bride."

Amy was snotty, "So no, and action."

Penny came out in a red gown; it was nearly down to her ankles, "What do you think?"

Bernadette looked it up and down, "I love it."

Amy didn't, "What are you, a nun? Come on, bestie, let's see some skin."

After that Bernadette came out in her wedding gown, she imagined the guys ganging up on her after the ceremony and having their way with her.

Penny jumped up, "Oh, Bernadette you look beautiful."

Amy added, "You do, not Penny beautiful, but beautiful."

Penny tried on another gown, but had a tough time getting it zipped up, or at least that's what she told Bernadette.

Bernadette went in to help her, but they were in there quite a while.

Amy was still recording, "Come on, bestie, you're up."

Penny yelled through the door, "Give me a minute."

"What is taking you so long?" she threw open the door and was shocked.

Penny was sitting on the bench, wearing only a tiny purple bra and panties. Bernie was on her knees and she was licking and kissing her way up Penny's lush thighs. She pulled the gusset of the panties to one side and just as Amy threw open the door; she recorded Bernie's tongue buried deep in Penny's juicy cunt. Penny screamed out, "Oh, Amy, get the fuck out of here!"

Amy was stunned, "Sorry, sorry! Oh, God!" She turned away from the door and then turned back.

Penny yelled out, "AMY!"

She continued recording, "Sorry!" She closed the door, but stayed in the room and continued recording. Her hands were shaking, she held the camera with one hand as her other hand drifted down to play with her own pussy.

Penny gave up, she loved how Bernie drew her stiff clit between her lips and flicked it from side to side, up and down and pulling the panties away even further, she slid a finger into Penny's quaking pussy.

Amy managed to slip from her gown and moving over to Penny. She stepped up onto the bench and using her free hand, pushed Penny's face to her thick bush.

Penny fought her way through all of the hair and locating her clit, she began flicking it to the same pace Bernie was doing her.

Before long, Penny and Amy were cumming and as they recuperated from their tiny orgasms, Penny looked to Amy, "You gotta remove that large bush if you ever expect any of us to eat it again."

She chuckled, "Leonard didn't seem to care too much; he sorta liked it."

Penny was shocked, "Are you kidding me? I had a tiny line of hair and I had to remove it for him."

Bernie cleared her throat, "I am the bride, how about me?"

They both advanced upon her and soon had her naked and they both took her, one from above, Penny mauled and teased her ripe tits, while Amy worked on her tiny pussy. She came like the rocket taking Howard into space. They slowly dressed and Amy chuckled, "Guess what, the camera recorded all of this. Bernie, just think, twenty years from now you can show your children how your wedding party got ready for the big day."

*

Please vote and your comments are appreciated.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers