Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 09-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and took it, "I can't believe you kept this."

"Yeah, I was gonna throw it away, but I just couldn't."

"That is so sweet." He shook it and used it, "In 25 to 30 minutes I'm gonna show you how much this means to me." He did and they did it again, twice before he snuck back into his apartment and went to bed, exhausted.

The following evening the whole group was at the Cheesecake Factory having dinner. Penny was their waitress and Bernie brought up the subject about Leonard and Penny, "I'm so disappointed it didn't work with Leonard and Penny."

Amy added, "Me too, out of deference to them, let's not flaunt our happy relationship."

Sheldon nodded, "You have a keen insight into the human heart, Amy Farrah Fowler."

Leonard came in and sat down, "I moved the car and we won't be bothered.

Howard leaned in, "I'm surprised to see you here after it went so badly with Penny."

"Well, hey, we're grown-ups; we can still be friends."

Bernie smiled at him, "Boy, I don't know if I could be friends with Howie if we broke up."

"Howard asked, "Why not?"

"I'm a very vengeful person, with access to weaponized smallpox."

Penny came to the table, "So guys; let me get you some water, you need menus, or do you know what you want?"

Howard was being an ass, "Leonard knows what he wants, but it looks like he's not gonna get it from you."

Bernie turned to Howard, pissed off she replied, "Howard!"

Penny broke in, "No, that's okay, Bernadette. Sometimes these things just don't work out."

Leonard nodded, "Yeah, it's all good, we'll always have feeling for each other."

Penny gave him a dirty look and Bernie looked to him, "Ohhhh, that's nice."

Leonard smiled and looked up to Penny, "See? She knew what "always" meant."

She almost poured the pitcher of water over his head, "Wow, you're like a dog with a bone, aren't you?"

"I'm just making a point."

She was pissed now, "Is the point you don't know when to let something go? You know why we can't be together? Because you always have to be right."

"That is not true."

She had enough, "You know what, I just realized I'm on a break, I'll get someone else to wait on you." She turned and left.

That night Leonard was once again in bed, tossing and turning and he heard his phone buzz with another text. He put on his glasses, picked up his phone and read the text, "Unbelievable!" He put on his robe, and headed to the hallway.

As soon as he opened the door she tore into him, "Mind explaining why you were being a jerk at the restaurant?"

"I was trying to act like we weren't seeing each other. That was the plan, right?"

She was totally agitated now, "The plan was to tell people we decided to stay friends. But that's a little hard to do when you're always being such a tool bag!"

"You know, I don't have to stand here and take this crap." He started walking into her apartment.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He stopped and turned to her, "Isn't sex after fighting kind of what we do now?"

She stopped a second and made a dash for her apartment door, "Yeah, kind of, yeah."

He pulled her into the bedroom. Tonight he took the lead and he pushed her against the bed. He reached around and untied her robe. Stripping it from her lush body, he tossed it aside. He swept her hair from her neck and leaning in; he began ravishing her neck. He moved to her shoulder and back to her neck. He nipped at her earlobe. His hands drifted up her body and cupping her tits, he twirled her nipples with his thumbs. He felt her shiver and holding her against the bed, he quickly stripped and gripping his cock, he leaned her over and with one swift move, buried his cock in her to the hilt.

Penny reared up and threw her head back, sending a waterfall of dirty blonde hair over her shoulders. She turned her head and locked lips with his. She sucked on his tongue, just like last night and he felt his cock leap in her pussy. She pulled away and spat out, "No cumming in me tonight, Leonard. I want it all over my face and tits." She saw him nod and she groaned out, "Promise?"

"Oh yeah, Penny, I wanna see my cum dripping from that pretty face of your and leaking all over those gorgeous tits of yours." He wanted her to cum; he was close from the intense pace they were fucking. He reached down and rubbed her clit and found it engorged and slimy with her juices. He petted it over and over again, all the while; he was pounding away at her juicy cunt. He felt her tense up and releasing her clit, he gathered her long hair in his hands and pulling back on it, he slammed into her harder and faster.

Penny let out a scream, "Oh fuck Leonard, I'm cumming, cum, cum, oh please cum in me!"

He growled out, but he promised to paint her face. He was on the verge of cumming. He pulled out of her, pulled hard on her hair, and she crumpled down to her knees.

Penny looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes, her mouth opened and she waited. She licked her lips and let out a shriek when the first blast came out so hard, it stung her cheek. She turned her head and caught the next blast. She closed her mouth and swallowed, but wasn't fast enough the next several blasts painted her face and dripped down to her heaving breasts. She licked at the cum that dripped down and she swallowed all she could. She was so turned on, another weak orgasm coursed through her body and she leaned back against the bed.

Leonard was spent and fell to the bed. He watched her scoop up all she could and she licked her fingers clean, "Mmmm, that's what I wanted yesterday. Holy shit, you came a lot, I think I sorta coaxed out one hellava load didn't I?" She got up and on shaky legs, stumbled to the bathroom to clean up. She came back to the bedroom and slid under the sheets. She came into his arms and kissed him several times.

Leonard was on his side and combed his fingers through her hair, he pulled back and stared into her eyes, "What are we doing?"

She stared back, "What do you mean?"

"Every scenario I play out for you and me ends badly."

She shook her head, "Because you over-think everything."

All of a sudden Leonard heard a voice calling out, it was Sheldon's, "Leonard, are you listening to me?"

All of a sudden they were back in the hallway, just before Leonard went into Penny's apartment to ask her out, he was over-thinking everything in his head, as always. He looked to Sheldon, "What? Yeah!"

"Sheldon replied, "This is a disaster. I distinctly ordered the Leonard Nimoy Mr. Spock cardboard standee. Why would I feel safer with Zachary Quinto at the foot of my bed?"

While Sheldon was rambling on, Leonard was looking at Penny and she caught his stare, and smiled back at him. He looked to Sheldon, "I don't know. He was pretty badass on Hero's" He looked back to Penny and stared at her again.

Sheldon nodded, "You're right, I'll give him a shot."

He turned, "Hang on." and went into Penny's apartment. "Penny do you have plans for dinner?"

"You guys going somewhere?"

"No, I mean just you and me."

Just like before Amy and Bernadette let out long Ooooooooh!"

"Ah, have you thought this through?"

He took a deep breath and nodded, "Yes, and I think we should go anyway."

From the hallway Sheldon blurted out, "No, can't do it. Sorry, Quinto, you're going back."

That evening, for real this time, and not a dream, Penny was trying on clothes. Amy sat on the bed and told Penny, "If you and Leonard get back together, Sheldon and I will finally have someone to go on double dates with."

Bernie replied, "What about me and Howard?"

Amy tuned towards her, "Fine, we can double with you too. She turned to Penny and shook her head, "So insecure"

Bernie ignored her and asked Penny, "Where are you guys going to eat?"

Penny stood there with a far-away stare, daydreaming just like Leonard did earlier. She standing at the altar with Leonard; she was wearing a long veiled wedding dress. The minister turned to Penny and said, "Do you, Penny, take Leonard to be your lawful wedded husband?" She turned towards Leonard and it looks like she's eight months pregnant. Leonard turned to her and she smiles at him, "Well, it's a little late for me to start saying "no" isn't it?"

Amy calls to her, "Penny?"

All of a sudden she shakes her head, "Sorry, I just remembered I've got to stop by the drugstore." She lets out a long sigh and puts her hand to her flat belly.

*****

The story resets with Season 5 Episode 14. Leonard and Penny are just getting back together, but she still likes to be dominated and Raj, Sheldon and Leonard are aware of this.

Please vote and your comments are welcomed.