Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

All of a sudden from the laptop came several voices, "Bravo, what a stud!" Mike yelled out, "Bernie, save some for Froot Loops, he's losing it here and WE ARE NOT cleaning up all this semen floating around here."

Penny clung to Leonard and continued to play lazily with the jerking pelvis of Bernie's, "You were amazing Leonard, just look at you, satisfying both of us tonight, well done!"

He rolled off of Bernie and nearly fell off the bed, "I hope you two are done, but if not, I need my asthma inhaler and give me twenty minutes and I'll see what I can do."

They were done and one by one they used the shower and after dressing, Bernie gave Leonard a sweet kiss and whispered to him, "You are special Leonard Hofstadter, don't you forget it!"

Penny had a great time with Leonard and Bernadette, but was still a little torn about how things ended after the wedding night in the bridal suite. She decided it would be best to cut ties with Leonard and just be friends.

The two of them were having Chinese food in her apartment and she was wearing sweat pants and a low-cut blouse; as always, no bra or panties. She was chewing on her chopsticks

He looked to her, "You okay? You seem a little distracted."

She took a deep breath and let out a sigh. She placed her food on the coffee table and turned to him, "Look, there's something I need to tell you."

He put his food down and turned to her, "Oh, yeah, okay."

"I don't really know how to say this."

He had his sad eyes looking over his glasses at her, "Just say it."

She ran her moist hands up and down her thighs, "Okay, here goes....."

He nodded, "Mm-hm!"

She sat there with her mouth open, "I wanna have sex with you now, right here on the sofa!" She slid her hand down to his pants. She began to rub around his fly, dipping lower until it was in his crotch. She leaned in and whispered, "Let's Fuck!" Her hand rose to his belt buckle. She took the belt strap and undid his pants. With the zipper pulled down she dipped her hand inside, rummaging around with grasping fingers. Her hand found the shaft of his thick cock. Blood pounded through the shaft to fill his cock to stiffness.

Leonard's hips started to churn and he began to breathe raggedly, "Holy shit Penny, please keep doing that." He leaned in and captured her lips with his and slid his tongue deep into her mouth.

Penny pulled his cock out and threw herself over him, forcing him down on the sofa. Her body jerked with the spasmodic rhythm of fucking him. She gripped his cock in her fingers and stroked it, feeling the thick veins pop out and made her groan even louder. She stared up at him with those gorgeous green eyes, "I wanna feel it in my mouth."

He gripped her head and guided her towards his cock, "Oh god yes Penny, suck it, fuck my cock with your mouth!"

She tore at his clothes and pulling him to his feet, she led him to her bedroom and pushed him back on the bed, he was now totally naked. She hovered over his sprawled out body and she licked her lips as she focused on the large purple head of his cock. She knelt between his spread legs, cupping his bloated balls with her hand. She licked her lips, almost drooling with the desire to kiss the cum that had begun to leak from the purple head.

Penny dipped her head, her long blonde hair cascading over his belly, brushing around his sensitive cock. Her lips rubbed the moist head, savoring the feeling of it on her lips. Her tongue lashed out, touching the sticky cream oozing out. She lapped it up, sighing with pleasure as she drank it down. She opened her mouth wide and accepted his cock deep in the soft, wet folds of her mouth. Penny began to suck, pulling on his cock with a suction that sent pure pleasure racing through Leonard's cock.

Leonard wrapped his hands in Penny's hair and guided her head down further, the sensitive underside of his shaft slid along her tongue like soft, creamy butter. He threw his head back, "Suck it Penny, suck it harder, take it deeper into that luscious mouth of yours!" He flexed his ass cheeks and began to jerk his cock in and out of her mouth.

Penny moved her hands all over his cock and balls, massaging them tenderly; then using her thumb and forefinger to beat the thick base of his cock to drive him insane. She sucked up and down, her tongue swirling around his thick cock, the tip flicking across its throbbing head.

Leonard looked down and stared at her luscious ass. He was about to attack. Penny pulled off his cock and stood up. She ripped off her clothes and before he could react, she was once again gobbling up his shaft. She had saliva rolling down her chin as she picked up the pace. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls, wanting to shoot out and fill her mouth, but he wanted her juicy pussy wrapped around his cock, not just her mouth. He watched as her mouth clamped tightly around him as he pulled and then turning inward as he lunged forward again.

Penny released his cock; she too wanted him buried deep in her pussy. As she pulled back, a tiny strand of cum still attached to his cock and hung down her chin. She gripped his cock harder and Penny raised herself on all fours over him, with her knees on either side of his hips. She dipped her finger between them and encircled his stiff, aching cock. She teased its shaft with her thumb and index finger, causing Leonard to squirm on the bed. She moved forward, spreading her legs and crawling over him. Penny guided his thick cock into her luscious thick folds, rubbing the huge purple head, still covered with her saliva. She parted her fleshy lips and as her cunt opened and his cock sliced through her flesh, she fucked his cock, taking him in and out of her tight pussy.

Leonard gripped her hips and he began jerking up and down, driving his meat into the smooth flesh of her insatiable pussy.

Penny's thighs shoved to meet his cock, impaling her cunt fully on his meat, sending his throbbing cock deeper into the depths of her juicy hole.

Leonard screamed out, "I love you Penny, I love you!"

She let out a grunt, "Oh shut the fuck up Leonard, just shut up and fuck me!" She knew she had to break up with him, he was just too needy.

Leonard began plowing away at her like a man possessed. He was through making love to her. He was now going to fuck her, just like she requested. He had it with her abuse and was just going to use her for a cum bucket. She shoved in and out allowing his thick shaft to scrap the insides of her pussy. In and out he stroked her. He clutched at her soft, but extremely firm ass. He felt her cunt rotate over his cock, scraping her clit against the root of his cock.

She screamed out, "God damnit Leonard, harder, fuck me harder. Pound that cock in my cunt and shoot your load in me!"

Leonard tried, slamming his cock harder and deeper into her cunt. Her moist slick walls clamped down on his invading cock. She rolled her head from side to side she was close to cumming again. She thought this may be the last time and she wanted it to be good and memorable. She scraped her nails along his back as she started cumming.

Leonard felt her tighten around his cock. He knew she was cumming and he screamed out, "I'm there too Penny, I'm about to cum. Come on, fuck me back, draw this load from my cock, will ya!"

She growled out and ravished his neck with hot, wet kisses. Her tongue speared at his ear, sucking at the lobe as she clutched at him, feeling Leonard fill her cunt with his hot potent cum.

Leonard suddenly got his second wind, his toes curled and his hands clutched at her ass. He plunged and lunged inside her eager straining cunt; their combined wetness making loud slurping sounds as he piled-drove into her quaking pussy.

Their lips met and suddenly it seemed like both of them were kissing each other good-bye. The kiss started out passionate, but ended up soft and gentle. They both slowly came down from their intense orgasms and she rolled off of Leonard and cuddled against him.

Penny knew it was over; all that was left were the words making it official. She felt his thick, hot load oozing out and she cupped her pussy, catching his jism and raising it to her mouth, she licked at it wanting to remember the taste of her man.

The next day Penny was visiting Bernadette at her place, Amy was there and Bernadette gave her a quizzical stare, "You slept with him?"

Penny rolled her hard, "I didn't know what else to do. He had those big, sad eyes."

Bernie was being sarcastic, "Oh, sure, you had no choice."

Penny was pouting now, "He looked at me like this." She gave them a goofy sad eye look.

It was Amy's turn to be sarcastic, "If that's all it take, it's a good thing you don't have a dog."

Bernie gave her a sick look and turned back to Penny, "Don't worry; you'll have plenty of chances to break up with him. Your wedding day, your honeymoon, your 50th anniversary."

Penny threw up her hands, "Look, it's fine; we're not getting married, okay? We're keeping things, you know, homeostasis."

Amy mumbled to Bernie, "It's so cute when she tries."

All of a sudden Penny's phone chimed and she looks at it, "It's from Leonard." She reads his text, "Last night was amazing. You're amazing. I thought I was lucky to have you in my life, but Sheldon slipped up and told me you were trying to break-up with me. After all the crap you pulled with Howard in the bridal suite. I'll make it easy on you......WE ARE THROUGH!!!" She looked to Bernie and Amy and they both gave her a sad eye look. She yelled back at them, "Okay, stop it! He even finished the text with three exclamation points."

Amy looked to her, "Well he's correct, he made it easy on you."

"Yeah, but I was supposed to break-up with him, not the other way around."

Penny and Amy went home and Bernie got on the computer with Howard. He was all happy and smiles, "Hey, Bernie, guess what? I stood up to the other astronauts like you said. The video of you with Leonard and Penny was a big help. The only problem was, I had to clean up all of the semen that floated around the cabin, not so nice. You wouldn't by any chance have any of them around for an encore would you?"

"Sorry, Penny and Amy just left. You should have seen the fun the three of us had last week at Penny's apartment."

"Oh, tell me you recorded it?"

"Sorry, Howie, no!" She saw his face and they drew a cat's face on him and branded him F.Loops!"

"What's the matter, you look upset."

Oh Howie, I'm okay, this is my proud face. Maybe I can make another video, but I wanna talk to Mike and Dimitri before I send it."

"Okay, love you, gotta go."

Okay, I'll video chat with you tomorrow from work; tell Mike to be prepared. Tell him I'm not happy with him. Love you, talk to you tomorrow."

She hung up the phone and called Leonard, "Hi Leonard, I heard you broke-up with Penny today."

"Hmm, yes, yes I did Bernadette, why are you bringing this up?"

"Well you know the threesome you and I did with Penny? Well the astronauts are giving Howard a tough time again and I'm doing another video chat with him tomorrow from work."

He was getting a little aggravated, "I'm not in a good mood Bernie; could you get to the point?"

She cleared her throat, "Well I was wondering if you'd like to get back on the horse quickly. Okay, here it is, I want you to fuck me in my office and let me record it to send to the space station."

He chuckled, "What time and give me your address, I'll be there. It will be a fitting way to pay back Penny and Howard at the same time."

She let out a deep breath and sarcastically replied, "Yeah, let's go with that. Don't forget, you get to fuck me too."

He let out a sigh, "Sorry Bernadette, I'm clouded by anger, I'd be happy to do it with you, it would be an honor."

She giggled, "Okay, okay, don't go overboard, see you at my office at one, thanks."

"See you then, bye and again, sorry for being insensitive."

*

The series continues with Season 6 Episode 3. The storyline does not reset.

Your comments are welcomed.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers