Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

He turned to head back to his apartment, but Penny stopped him, "Leonard, why do you always do this? Listen to me. You are the one I'm with. You know I love you. So will you please relax because you're driving me crazy?" She stared at him, realizing she told him she loved him for the first time.

Leonard stared at her, he heard it too. He looked at her, her jaw dropped. "You know, that's the first time you ever said that you loved me."

She was stunned and just stood there and replied, "Yeah!"

"We're just supposed to pretend it's not a big deal?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded slowly, "That's exactly what we're gonna do because you're about to make me cry. And we both know if I start crying, you're gonna start crying

He turned and let out a deep breath, "You're right, you should go."

"All Right!" She ran to the stairs.

He entered his apartment and closed the door, "She loves me!" He wasn't gonna tell her about knowing what she did last night, or what he did in his lab with Alex. He'd hold that for later if he needed it. All of a sudden his phone beeped and he received a text from Alex and he read it out loud, "Hey, it's Alex, nice having coffee with you. If you want to talk more, I'm always available. What we did in your lab afterwards was incredible too. Smiley face, smiley face!" He licked his lips and thought back to how tight she was and how energetic she was, "He promised her to do it again in a bed, but after hearing what Penny said, it was a game changer. He thought about Alex, what a fantastic body, I wonder if she's be opposed to spending a little time with himself and Penny, that would be something. I'm gonna have to think about how I can get the two of them together, but that will have to wait, Penny finally told me, "She loves me!"

*****

End of episode 8 series doesn't reset beginning with next episode; hope you enjoyed it even though there wasn't anything in episode six and seven.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers