Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Sheldon moved in behind Amy and tore off his shirt and unbuckled his pants as the two women stood in the middle of the living room, fingering each other's pussies. He dropped his pants and yanked down his shorts and his huge cock sprung to attention. He smiled when he saw Alex gasp and let out a squeal. Her eyes were focused on his leaking cock as it bobbed up and down.

Alex reached out and closed her tiny fingers around his cock. She stroked it and let out a nervous giggle, "I can't believe I'm standing here, naked with one hand stroking your cock and my other hand fingering your lady's cunt."

Amy let out a grunt, "Oh you're not the only one. We both are going to enjoy your juicy little pussy." She tugged her towards the hallway, "Come on; let's take this to the bedroom. I wanna see if it tastes as good as it smells."

They entered the bedroom and Alex pushed Sheldon down onto the bed, "Lay back Sheldon, I wanna lick that monster of yours a little before sitting on it."

He spread his legs wide apart, Alex got on her knees and grasped his cock. She turned her head to one side and ran her mouth along it with teasing little kisses. She ran her tongue over the huge cockhead and licked upward and caught the pearly pre-cum that oozed out. She slid downward and buried her face against his swollen nuts and felt them swell as her tongue licked them around.

Sheldon loved having his cock sucked. He couldn't believe he waited so long to start. He thanked God every day that Amy tricked him into having sex. He also thanked Star Trek and her sexy outfit she wore to tantalize him to relinquish his virginity.

Alex now had her teeth against his cockhead, giving his cock tiny nips that heighten his excitement. Her saliva was drooling from Alex's mouth and she flattened her tongue and ran it up and down his thick shaft. She closed her tiny fingers around the root of his cock and squeezing hard; she lowered her mouth and enveloped the swollen head. She lowered her mouth, taking the entire head into her mouth.

Sheldon planted his hand across his eyes and groaned out, "Oh my God Alex, you sure know how to suck cock, don't you? Your mouth is so hot on my penis."

Alex licked around the dark purple head before taking more of Sheldon's cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, letting the mushroomed head press against the side of her mouth and cheek. Inch by inch, she took more of it, until she felt it press against the back of her throat. She drew in a deep breath and fought the urge to gag, and began to breathe loudly through her nose as her throat muscles clutched at his cock. Alex tried to whip her tongue around, but she couldn't because his cock was just too large.

Sheldon thrust upward, sending more into her throat and grunted out, "Holy hell Alex, I can't hold off any longer, I'm going to ejaculate."

Alex pulled back slightly, she wanted to taste his cream and if it was in her throat, she knew she would miss out. Before she could react, she felt him filling her mouth and she could tell his sperm was sliding down her throat. She drew back even more, allowing him to fill her mouth with his hot, heavy load. She rolled his creamy cum in her mouth, tasting him before swallowing every drop. She squeezed his shaft to make sure she got it all before releasing his still, stiff piece of meat. She pulled her mouth off his cock, her mouth still containing a lot of his spunk.

Amy was anxiously watching Alex service her man. She climbed up onto the bed and placed her fingers under Alex's chin, "Come on Alex, share some of his sperm with me, I want a taste of it."

Alex put her lips against Amy's and their mouths were locked together as their tongues swished back and forth, sharing the cum Alex managed to keep in her mouth. She fed Amy Sheldon's cum and her saliva.

Amy pulled back and smacked her lips and giggled, "This is just like when I was Penny. Sheldon's cum for some reason tastes a lot better when I taste it from another woman's mouth."

"Mmmm, you may be right Amy, but I would love to see how your pussy cream compares to Sheldon's sperm. How about lying back and spreading those lush thighs of yours? I wanna taste your pussy. She knelt there watching Amy climb up over Sheldon's sprawled body. Alex smiled when Amy spread her legs and patted her tight lipped pussy. It was already gleaming in the light of the room, ready to be licked and sucked, just like Sheldon's cock was. Alex looked higher and saw Amy's large tits flatten out and sway from her heavy breathing. Her mouth watered as she saw Amy's large aeroules darken and her nipples stiffen when Amy saw where she was looking.

Amy extended her arms, urging Alex to join her. Alex got down on top of Amy and her lips crushed against Amy's. Amy's large, softer tits pressed against Alex's smaller, but extremely firm tits. She let out a gasp when she felt her nipples scrape against Amy's and they perked up even more. Alex ground her cunt against Amy's as her passion rose to a fever pitch.

Amy needed her pussy serviced. She clutched at Alex's shoulders. She applied pressure, pushing her downward, "Oh please Alex, suck my pussy; suck it just like you sucked Sheldon's cock."

Alex scooted down to get her lips around one of Amy's ripe nipples. She sucked in a mouthful of her taut flesh. She used her tongue to tease and caress the erect nipple.

Amy arched her back, trying to make Alex suck even more flesh into her mouth, "Oh yesssssssss Alex, I can't believe you only did this once before." She thrust her tits and cunt upward, trying to make greater contact.

Sheldon was lying on his side. His head was propped up on his arm, "You keep that up and I'll be ready to have coitus with you soon. Make her orgasm, just like you did for me."

Alex was ripe to be fucked. She promised Sheldon she would take care of Amy and him, but she was so excited, she too needed cock. She pulled her mouth off of Amy's tit and it made a popping sound. She heard Amy let out a grunt and felt her hands on her head, guided her lower. She allowed Amy to guide her downward and as she slid across Amy's rounded belly, she came in contact with her slick cunt. She looked up at Amy and smiled, "Mmmm I can smell you, you're ripe for a good tongue lashing, aren't you Amy?"

Amy giggled, "What do you expect, after watching you sucking off my boyfriend and them having you sucking on my titties and having your hand cupping my juicy pussy, come on, don't make me wait any longer. I can't wait to see and feel your mouth on my cunt. Suck it, suck it till I cream all over your face."

Sheldon chuckled, "My, my, Amy; I never heard such talk come from that mouth of yours. Your mother would be ashamed of you. I love it; it makes you even hotter and more desirable." He looked to Alex, "What are you waiting for, lick her, make her cum."

Alex leaned in and using her thumbs, she spread Amy's cuntlips apart. She knelt between Amy's legs and took a mouthful of cunt, letting the cuntlips close around her lips. Amy's juices flowed out and filled Alex's mouth and she swallowed quickly and immediately went back for more. She turned her head and looked to Sheldon, "I'm not sure, if your cum tastes better than Amy's, I'll have to taste some more to make an educated determination."

Amy's hands clutched at Alex's head, "Enough talking, just get down there and eat my pussy!"

Alex scooted down to suck Amy's pussy again, darting her tongue as deeply into her juicy hole as she could. Amy's juices ran down her chin as she tried lapping up all that ran out.

Sheldon leaned in and began caressing Alex's tight ass as she knelt there sucking even harder on Amy's cunt. Sheldon slipped his fingers between Alex's legs and felt the hot creamy juices between her tight cuntlips. He felt his cock stiffen as he teased her pussy. He leaned in and watched Alex lick Amy's cunt, "Mmmm, I don't know what's hotter, watching you eat Amy's vagina or having my fingers slide in and out of yours."

He pulled back and gripping his cock, he coated it with her juices and he rubbed his cockhead against her tight ass cheeks. He chuckled as he watched her wiggle her hips and spread her legs apart, urging him to take her from behind. He surprised her, gripping his cock, he shoved forward and sent his cock deep into her extremely tight pussy.

Alex lifted her mouth from Amy's cunt briefly and let out a scream and grunted like a stuffed pig. She dropped her mouth back down to Amy's cunt as she pushed back against his invading cock. She licked Amy several times and reared up, "Oh fuck, Amy, he's fucking me sooooo good. I can't believe how huge his cock is. You're one lucky lady to have him all the time."

She resumed eating Amy's cunt and she knew she was about to cum. She felt Amy buck wildly around Alex's active tongue. "That's it Alex, keep doing that, oh fuck me, I'm gonna cum!" She clutched at Alex's head as she began to release her juices all over Alex's mouth, and chin.

Sheldon was dripping sweat all over Alex's slender body as he pumped in and out of her at a furious pace. He loved the sound of skin slapping against skin. He reached out and grabbed her hair and pulling on it, it unraveled in his fist and he pulled hard.

Amy clutched at it too; she didn't wanna lose contact with her glorious mouth and tongue.

Alex was trapped between the two of them and having them fight over her, heightened her impending orgasm. She continued sucking on Amy, even though she was still coming down from an orgasm. She released Amy's cunt when she felt Amy push at her shoulders, she was just too sensitive to take any more.

Sheldon grunted out and slammed into her with each word he spoke, "Oh hell Alex, I never saw Amy cum so hard and for so long. Now it's just you and me. Tighten this juicy cunt around my cock, fuck me back. I wanna pump my semen deep into your fertile womb."

Just hearing Sheldon say that turned her on and she wanted him to breed her, even though she knew he couldn't, knowing she was on the pill. Still it just increased her excitement.

Sheldon leaned over her and wrapped his arms around her slender body. He used both hands to cup her firm tits. He dug his fingers into her tits as he thrust into her, sending his cock deeper in her tight cunt.

Alex yelled as Sheldon's cock kept plowing into her, filling her belly. Alex couldn't remember ever coming this many times as he fucked her. The room seemed to float around her as she rolled her eyes back and lost any sense of where she was. She felt his cock swell and she knew what was coming next.

He grunted out, "Holy shit Alex, here it comes, get ready, I'm cumming. Your cunt is sucking the semen from my testicles."

Amy was still lying under Alex; she pulled her head down to her sticky pussy. Amy's fingers ran through Alex's silky auburn hair. She stroked it faster, "It's okay Alex, let it come. I know how intense my pussy feels when Sheldon lets the dogs loose and nearly becomes someone I never knew. Let it go, cum for him, I wanna see your tiny body quiver when you cum and when he empties his balls in your pussy.

Sheldon caught Amy's gaze and smiled weakly at her. "I'm sorry, but I have to say this girl, Amy, must be the best fuck me or any man could have; even better than you, Bernadette or Penny." He clutched at Alex's long disheveled hair and pulling hard on it, he exploded; he filled her quivering pussy to overflowing. He thought his nuts were being drawn out through his erupting cock. He rolled over, pulling out of her; he fell flat on his back.

Amy scooted over and wrapped her lips around his jerking cock. She licked and sucked at the swollen head. She licked at the cum coating his cock and sucking harder, she drew the last tiny stream that oozed out. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft, catching more of their mutual orgasms. She crawled over to Alex and hovering over her. She opened her mouth and let a long, slimy stream of cum flow out and Alex opened her mouth to catch it.

Alex reached up and pressed her lips to Amy's and fed the cum back to her. They swapped it back and forth until it was all gone.

The three of them huddled together, caressing and kissing one another's bodies until they all drifted off to sleep.

Bernadette and Howard skipped dessert and raced home. Howard took the Xbox out of the washing machine, threw in a load of laundry and raced to the bedroom to join Bernadette.

Howard stripped as soon as he entered the bedroom, his clothes flying every which way.

Bernadette was sitting on the bed and she wiggled her finger at him, "Come here," she whispered. Bernadette reached out and grasped his flaccid cock. She leaned forward and gently licked the head of his cock as if it were an ice-cream cone. She smiled when it grew stiff in her hand. Her smile grew larger and she giggled, "Now that's better!"

Bernadette opened her mouth as wide as possible; her slick lips ran down the sensitive knob, she could feel his body shake with excitement as she sucked his cock deeper into her mouth. She pulled her mouth from his cock and a sliver of saliva ran down her chin. She swiped it off with the back of her hand. She stared up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes and whispered out, "Undress me Howie.

She kicked off her heels and stood up; she turned her back to Howard, "Unzipping me, I wanna get naked for my husband."

With trembling fingers, the man who married this gorgeous blonde lowered the zipper and as the material parted, he swept it off her shoulders and tugging at it, it fell to her waist. It clung there; he knew how lucky the dress was to mold her tiny, lush body. He pulled harder and it floated to the floor, where he pulled it away. He deftly opened her bra and removing it; he raised the soft material to his nose and inhaled her scent.

He guided her back to the bed and as she fell onto her back, he knelt between her tiny legs and he watched as she pressed her juicy cunt against his hairy leg. He tore off her panties and she reached out and once again wrapped her soft, tiny fingers around his stiff cock.

He groaned out, "Oh Bernie, stroke it harder." Howard lowered his face and sucked her big, hard nipple into his mouth.

"Oh Howie," she giggled as he sucked and nibbled on her stiff morsel. "You sure regained your stride since returning to Earth."

Howard was getting carried away. Lust enveloped his skinny body. He reached beneath his golden haired bride and dug his fingers into the soft flesh between her creamy ass cheeks. He released her pliable flesh and rose to his knees. He gripped his throbbing cock and stroked it several times. He let out a cry like a wounded animal; he spread her lush thighs and buried his face in her musky dampness. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and felt his cock tingle between his legs. He darted his tongue up and down her tight, slimy cuntlips. He found the dark, steamy hole and flicked his tongue in and out of her juicy hole.

Bernie squealed with delight, grabbing him by the ears, she pulled him tighter to her tight hole. "Oh my God, lick it more, tongue-fuck my steamy cunt." She screamed out when he released her cunt, but attacked her stiff, blood-red clit.

Howard was more than ready to progress to the next level, Howie raised his head and gripped his stiff cock, planting his stiff rod between her slimy cuntlips, he gave her one huge lunge, driving his full length balls deep into her pussy. He still, never, ever got enough of her pussy. He clutched at her bubble butt with his fingers. He pulled her upward, grinding his pelvis against her aching clit. He felt her cunt muscles clutching at his cock as he held it still and allowed her wetness and heat envelope his shaft.

Bernadette rolled her head from side to side, causing her shiny, golden blonde hair to sweep over her face, neck and chest, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssss Howie, fuck me with your stiff cock, fuck me good and hard, don't stop."

Howie was quickly racing to the edge. With every thrust of his cock, the ecstasy mounted and mounted in his skinny body. The feel of his cock sliding through her moist, sucking pussy was giving him more pleasure now than when they were just boyfriend, girlfriend. He pumped harder and deeper into her beautiful young cunt. He felt his nuts tighten and he knew it wasn't long before pumping his seed in her.

Bernadette was close too, something she rarely had before he went to the space station. "Yes, fuck, fuck me you sweet Jew, pump your seed into this little Catholic Girl's cunt. Oh shit, I'm almost there, bang me harder Howie, don't stop!" She giggled when she felt his cock swell and explode, "I see you like me talking about being a little Catholic girl, huh?"

Her shapely legs thrashed out and flew high in the air as she jack-knifed several times, jamming her stiff clit against his sweat covered body. She let out a gurgling sound as she came and felt him begin filling her cunt with his hot seed. She clutched at him and stiffened and dropped her legs to the mattress as she came over and over again, bathing his cock with her juices. She swept the wet bangs from his forehead and giggled, "I'm impressed Howie, you came like a bull and made me cum too. Now I believe the wash cycle is done, time to put the clothes in the dryer."

She heard him let out a grunt and as he rose to get up, she pulled him down, "Later, stud, it's Valentine's Day, I want seconds!"

Penny and Leonard drove back to their apartments in total silence. They walked up the stairs the same way. When they got to their floor he moved towards his door and she did the same, she turned and said, "Night."

He replied, "Yep." He stopped at his door and watched her walk in to her apartment. He wasn't done yet. He walked to her apartment and threw open her door, "You know what?" He slammed the door behind him, "That was pretty crappy of you. All I wanted to do was give you a great night and it's like you went out of your way to destroy it."

She grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and opened it, "Yep, I know, I'm a total bitch."

"I'm not saying that!"

She threw up her hands, "Well, I am!"

"Fine, you win, you're a bitch! Why couldn't we just have a nice time?"

"I don't know. Maybe because things are going so well between us lately and I've been really happy."

He made several faces, not knowing what to say about that, "Okay, you're gonna have to make a lot more sense than that."

She came around and flopped down on the sofa and he joined her, "Obviously, I have some commitment issues."

He nodded, "Glaringly obvious, go on."

"As long as things keep going great, you'll keep asking me to marry you. Eventually, I'll end up saying yes. Then we're gonna be married forever and the whole thing just freaks me out."

He turned to her, "Okay, I know I propose a lot. So how about this? I promise I will never ask you to marry me again."

Her face showed shock and she turned towards him, her skirt rose higher, showing most of her thighs and Leonard suddenly had a tough time concentrating on what they were saying. She bit her lip, "What do you mean? Are you breaking up with me?"

He shook his head, "No, no, no, no, but if someday, you decide you wanna get married, you have to propose to me."

She smiled, "Really?"

He nodded, "Yes! It's all on you. But when the time comes, I want the whole nine yards. I want you down on one knee, flowers; I wanna be swept off my feet."

She was bursting with love for him, she nodded, "Yeah, you got it. She leaned in and gave him a tender kiss. She scooted closer to him and placed her hand on his arm, "You know what? This may be the wine talking, but I have a very important question to ask you."

He was stunned, "You do?"

She licked her lips seductively, "Leonard Hofstadter?"

"Yessssss?"

"Will you be my Valentine?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers