Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up, "Sorry, maybe next year." He reached the door and turned around, "I'm just kidding! Romance ninja! Let's have sex! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He grabbed her hand and pulling her to her feet, he led her to her bedroom.

Once there she broke free and jumped up on the bed and bounced up and down. She swept her arm back and forth on the cool sheets, just like she was making snow-angels in Nebraska. "I've always loved fucking you on clean, cool sheets." She placed her index finger on her bottom lip and ran her fingertip across her lips and sucked on it lightly. She looked up at him seductively and whispered, "Take your fuckin' clothes off Leonard so I can see that beautiful, fat cock of yours."

Leonard just stood there, staring down at her lush body. His eyes feasted on her long, tapered, tanned legs, all creamy and squirming beneath that short red dress. Looking higher, he saw her tiny waist and perfect hips for child-bearing. Looking higher he licked his lips as her luscious tits as they threatened to burst free from their confinement. Higher, he saw those gorgeous green eyes watching him. Her puffy red lips coated in lip-gloss that matched her dress. Last but not least, her long, pale blonde hair, straight and floating back and forth trying to hide her lush breasts, but unable to do so.

She bit her lip, "If you're not going to cooperate, I'm going to get up and go see what Amy and Sheldon are doing. Who knows, maybe I can join them." She made a move to sit-up, but she giggled when he placed his hand on her shoulder and pushed her onto her back. He tore off his sports coat, tie, shirt, pants and lowering his short, he stroked his cock, "Is this what you want Penny?"

She reached out and grasped his stiff cock. Leaning forward, she gently licked the head of his cock as if it was a Popsicle. She giggled when she felt it leap between her lips. She giggled again, "I love doing that for you, it empowers me!" She felt his cock expanding in her hand.

Penny opened her mouth as wide as possible, her slick soft lips slid down over the purple head. Her tongue flicked around the throbbing knob, she could feel him shake as she played with his cock. She sucked his thick shaft deeper into her oral cavity, before she knew it, it was hard as steel, she released it and rolled onto her belly.

She threw her hair over her back and turned towards him, "How about unzipping this dress and peel it off my body. There's something under it that's waiting for your mouth and tongue, come on Leonard, strip me!"

He approached the bed, his stiff cock bumped into the mattress and he groaned out in pain. He found the zipper on the back of her dress and drew it down till the tab reached the top of her luscious ass. He slid his hands up her bare back and was glad to see, she wasn't wearing a bra. His hands skimmed over her shoulders, drawing the red dress from her gorgeous body.

Penny quickly rolled over onto her back and giggled when she saw his cock bobbing up and down between her feet. She licked her lips as she watched him draw the dress down, baring her luscious tits and tugging harder from side to side, she giggled again and arched her back, allowing him to slip the dress off her squirming body. Dressed in a pair of red heels and a tiny red thong, she extended her arms, beckoning him to join her on her bed.

Leonard's knee dropped between her soft, open thighs and he could feel the heat emanating from under that tiny piece of cloth. He pulled at the strings on either side of her thong and it gave way. He leaned in and pulled at it and he let out a gasp when Penny reached down and once more wrapped her long, fingers around his stiff shaft.

Penny wrapped her fingers around the back of his head and guided him to her heaving tits. She let out a hiss when she felt his lips close around one huge aeroule and draw the fat, red nipple into his mouth. She giggled and arched her back, "Suck it harder Leonard, bite it; make me scream!"

He did as asked and was rewarded with a grunt and then a louder scream. Leonard was riding a wave of lust for this woman. He reached beneath her and dug his fingers into her creamy ass cheeks. The feel of her taut flesh was incredible. He released her tight cheeks and ran his hands up and down her thighs. He chuckled when he saw her spread them wide, inviting him in.

He let out a groan and buried his face in the musky dampness of her steaming cunt. The aroma of her hot pussy sent a tingling run up and down his aching cock. He thrust his tongue up between her slippery fat, cuntlips. He was greeted with the heavenly taste of her honey, sweet nectar.

Penny was squealing and rocking her hips from side to side. She grabbed his head and forced him deeper to her aching clit. She arched her back and rolled her head around on the plush pillow, "Oh heavenly God, I've died and gone to heaven, more, more, give me more; your tongue is incredible."

Unable to hold off any longer, Leonard raised his head and gripped his cock in his fist. He lunged forward and found its mark, sending his stiff, fat cock deep into her receptive cunt.

She screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Leonard, deeper, oh hell, fuck me!" Her legs came up and immediately enveloped his body with her limbs. Her hands ran up and down his back, raking his skin with her manicured nails. Her feet strummed his ass and thighs as she kicked him like he was a race horse in the homestretch. Her mouth covered his, her tongue drove into his mouth and she swabbed his inners with her tongue.

He clutched her bare ass; he pulled her juicy cunt up closer around the base of his thick shaft. He thrust forward and pulled her up even harder, stuffing her cunt with every millimeter of his cock in her.

Penny's eyes rolled back in her head and her lips tore off of his, "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!" She released a lungful of air as she rolled her head around. Her gorgeous, silky hair was now a tousled mess and she never looked hotter, "Oh fuck me Leonard, fuck me hard! Oh I'm so sorry I was a bitch tonight, you deserve better!"

He rose up, breaking free of her arms and legs. He gripped her legs and planted them on his shoulders, "Yeah you were, but I think you're making up for it in spades, now shut the fuck up and fuck me back." He grabbed her legs off his shoulders and pushed forward. He placed them beside her, her knees on either side of her head, leaving her cunt totally exposed. He rose up on the balls of his feet. He began pumping up and down, driving as deep as he's ever been. He felt like he was on the verge of cumming. Her cunt was making obscene sucking sounds as he slammed in and out of her. His entire crotch, belly and thighs were coated in her cunt juices and sweat.

She was cumming and cumming hard and she just kept on repeating, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME LEONARD. FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING!" She clung to him and started to squirt. A fountain of slimy juices came shooting out of her unprotected pussy.

Leonard was at the end, he gave as good as she did and he exploded, sending streams of hot, creamy cum back into her hole.

The two of them fell to the bed. Her crisp, cool sheets were now a total mess, covered in a mixture of their bodily fluids.

Penny gathered him up in her arms. She peppered his face, neck and shoulder with wet kisses. She guided his face to focus on her green eyes. She smiled down at him, "Leonard, would you please be my Valentine?'

He hugged her hard and gave her a toe-curling kiss. He pulled back and swept her sweat drenched hair from her cheek and forehead. He lovingly planted a soft kiss on her closed eyes, "Ah, ask me again next year, I'll let you know!"

She giggled and hugged him. She spun around and pressed her lush ass against his slimy cock and resting her head on his forearm, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

He heard her gentle breathing and knew she was asleep; he whispered to her, "Yes, Penny, I'll be your Valentine, today and forever."

Back at the comic book store all of the nerds were drinking and having snacks and Raj was proud of the speech he gave. Suddenly a tiny squeaky girl came up to Raj and caught his attention, "That was cool, what you said."

He looked at her, "You really think so?"

"Yeah, I do."

They stood there awkwardly and he put his hands in his pockets, "Uh, would you like to, uh, get a cup of coffee?"

She smiled at him, "Okay."

He led her out of the store; he stopped and turned to them all, "Later, losers!"

***

End of Episode 16; hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Story doesn't reset, but follows the story line as much as possible.