Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 17-18

Story Info
Penny, Bernadette & Amy tease the guys in Disney costumes.
4.6k words
4.63
22.2k
18
2

Part 48 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 17. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

***

Raj took Lucy (Kate Micucci) for coffee after Stuart and he hosted a single's Valentine's Day party at the comic book store. He talked continually and scared her off. She excused herself to go to the bathroom and snuck out the bathroom window. She was broken far worse than Raj was. He found out she snuck-out and vowed never to leave his apartment again.

While Howard, Leonard and Sheldon were at the comic book store when Lucy came in and wanted Stuart to deliver Raj a message. Howard intercepted it and promised to give it to Raj.

Howard gave Raj the note; he was a mess, lounging around in his jockey shorts, eating food that was delivered to his apartment. He read the note and after refusing to keep it, he hurried after Howard, catching him on the street, still in just his jockey shorts and a lobster bib around his neck.

In the end Lucy came over to Raj's apartment to apologize and after a lot of begging, she agreed to go out with him on a date.

A couple days later Leonard found out they were all under contract to serve on a university committee. They were assigned to encourage more women to pursue a career in the sciences.

Sheldon was against it saying, "I don't appreciate being forced to do banal committee work."

Leonard retorted, "I know, you're too smart for this."

He almost spilled the tea he was brewing, "Exactly, it's like asking the Human-Torch to heat up your frozen burrito."

Leonard tried to ignore him and turned to Howard, "Got it, all right, I'm thinking one way to counter bias in the peer-review process is for papers to be submitted under gender-neutral names like S. Smith instead of Samantha Smith. "Guys, our topic is "Encouraging Women in Science!" Sheldon, you're always pointing out how much smarter you are than me. Spend five seconds and come up with one idea on how to get more women into science."

He paused the video game he was playing with Howard, "All your ideas address the issue at a university level. By then it's too late. You need to design a program that targets girls at the middle-school level and sets them on an academic track towards the hard sciences."

Leonard nodded, "That's actually good. Why didn't I think of that?"

Sheldon scoffed, "Some people are otters, some people are rocks."

Leonard ignored his sarcasm, "I wonder if there's a way we could give the idea a trial run."

Howard put down his video game controller. "Maybe I could call my old middle school, see if we can talk to some of the female students."

Leonard loved that idea, "Great, try and set up something for the three of us to go over there."

Sheldon didn't like the idea, "Hold on. While I'm comfortable speaking about science, I'm not sure I know how to spark the interest of school children. Better Google it." He sat down before his computer and began typing, "How do I get 12-year-old girls excited?"

Both Howard and Leonard rushed over to stop him, yelling "NO!"

Over at Penny's apartment, Penny, Bernadette and Amy were having s girl's night out and Raj crashed it. He wanted to find a place where he could take Lucy on a date. Everything they put out there, he shot down. But in doing so, Bernadette mentioned Disneyland, but he thought there were too many people there.

Both Amy and Penny loved the idea of Disneyland and the three women decided to blow-off work later in the week and spend the day at Disneyland. On the way to Disneyland, while Bernie was driving they discussed what to see.

Amy leaned over from the backseat, "So, what are we gonna do first?"

Bernie was grinning from ear to ear, "I don't know about you, but I'm going to make a bee-line the place that gives you a princess makeover."

Amy loved it, "Ooh, that sounds like fun"

Penny, not so much, "You're kidding, right? We're not gonna get drunk and go on rides?"

Amy tried to change her mind, "Come on, do it with us."

Penny rolled her eyes, "Ah, all right, whatever. How does it work?"

Bernie perked up, "Okay, so you pick your princess, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella. They give you hair, makeup, the works."

Penny chuckled, "I guess it would be fun to be Cinderella."

Amy chimed in, "I wanna be Cinderella too."

Bernie blurted out, "We can't all be Cinderella"

Amy leaned in, "Then how do we decide?"

Bernie growled out, "Well, it's simple. This was my idea, I'm driving, I'm Cinderella. You bitches got a problem with that, we can stop the car right now."

While this was going on, Raj set up a date with Lucy at the library. With no talking allowed, it was more of a text back and forth date. It eased the tension between them to the point where Lucy tried to give him a kiss at the end of the date. She ended up chickening out, but Raj was more than happy with the outcome.

The guys went to Howard's old middle school to speak to the girls about the field of science. They were bombing terribly and Sheldon came up with a fantastic idea. It would mean a lot more coming from actual females in the field of science. Unfortunately Penny, Bernadette and Amy were at Disneyland when Sheldon called. He spoke into the phone, "Dr. Rostenkowski, Dr. Fowler, are you there?"

Amy replied, "We're here."

He replied, "Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to enlighten these young women." He was unaware that they skipped work and were at Disneyland, dressed in their female, fairy tales garb.

Amy replied, "It's our pleasure, I'm Dr. Fowler, and I'm a neuroscientist." She was dressed as Snow White, wearing a blue and yellow dress that resembled Snow white, along with the red bow in her hair and lipstick to match.

Bernadette added, "I'm Dr. Rostenkowski-Wolowitz, and I'm a microbiologist." She was dressed as Cinderella, wearing a powder blue gown that accented her perfect breasts. Her long, golden blonde hair was pinned-up and held up by a matching powder blue ribbon. A darker blue ribbon was around her neck and she also had matching powder blue elbow-length gloves.

Amy continued talking into her phone, while she applied more lipstick, "The world of science needs more women, but from a young age we girls are encouraged to care more about the way we look, than about the power of our minds."

Bernadette added, "That's true, every one of you has the capacity to be anything you want to be."

Penny, who was sitting on a bench, dressed as Sleeping Beauty, in a pink gown and a gold crown replied, "Unless you wanna be Cinderella."

Bernie turned to Penny, "Come at me, see what happens."

The guys wrapped up their talk at the school and headed home. Howard opened the door to the apartment, dejected on the way the girls reacted to their speeches about science. He called out to her, "Bernie, I'm home. You have fun today?"

She called from the bedroom, "Yes, and I have a surprise for you."

He froze and looked to the hallway where he heard her coming from, "Please be Cinderella, please be Cinderella."

She stepped into the living room and placed her hands on her hips, "Well, hello, Prince Charming!"

He nearly fainted as he took in his gorgeous wife's costume. In one swift move, his shirt and t-shirt was off his head and he stood there naked from the waist up. He acted like he was riding up on a white horse to save her, "Milady!" His cock was as stiff as a board by the time he reached her. He took her by her gloved hand and tugged her towards the bedroom.

Bernadette's gloved hand reached for Howard's pants, liberating his cock. He grew stiffer as she stroked his cock through that satin glove.

Howard leaned over and found the zipper on the back of her satin gown and drawing it downward until he reached her tight, bubble butt. He pushed the fur covered straps off her shoulders and the gorgeous dress rested on her full hips. He deftly unhooked her bra and pulling it from her luscious tits; he dropped it to the floor. Howard pulled her tight to his body; he rained kisses all over her exposed neck, shoulders and the upper slopes of her firm tits. He pulled back, "Bernadette, you have to the most beautiful Cinderella there ever was, especially half-dressed and these beautiful breasts exposed." He leaned down and sucked one perfect nipple between his lips as she squirmed in his grasp.

Bernadette's hand began to pump at Howard's cock causing him to groan out around her puckered nipple, he sucked even harder. Her head rolled around and groaned out, "I need to feel you inside me now!" She wiggled her hips and the dress floated to the floor.

Howard tore off his pants and shorts, freeing his cock. He stopped and stared at Bernadette, still in those long sating gloves, a dark blue ribbon around her neck and a light blue ribbon, matching her gown held her hair up on a mass of curls atop her head. He licked his lips, "My God Bernadette, you're absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to bury my cock in that luscious, wet pussy of yours. He stepped forward and drew down her tiny matching, blue silk panties. He didn't know what to grasp first. Howard's hands roamed freely, cupping Bernie's tight ass and then reaching for her pussy the moment her panties hit her glass slippers.

Bernadette slapped his hands away, "We can play later, I'll even put the gown back on and you can fuck me while I ride your cock, for now, just bang the crap out of me!" She spun around and layed flat on her belly, pushing her ass up for him to feast upon. On the bed, Bernadette spread her legs wide, inviting Howard to get between them.

Howard looked down at Bernadette as she lay there, excited and eager to have him fuck her. He knew she was ready, he saw her tight lipped pussy blossoming and glistening with her juices. He always loved the way she got turned on so easily, knowing all she wanted was for him to slide into her and begin pleasuring her as hard and as fast as he could.

She was impatient, turning her head, "What the fuck are you waiting for, fuck me and fuck me hard!"

He grinned at her, gripping his cock, he groaned out, "Okay, here it comes; I was just admiring the view!" He leaned in and guided the head of his cock into her waiting pussy.

You would have thought someone released the air from a balloon, Bernie's lungs released the air she was holding in She let out a long sigh, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, just like that my Prince!"

Howard twisted his hips sharply, pushing the length of his cock into her in one movement and forcing it to grind against the slick walls of her juicy cunt. Howard lowered his chest down, squashing Bernadette's tits against the soft material of the comforter covering the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and cupped those magnificent mounds of flesh in the palms of both hands as he began pounding relentlessly in and out of her tight, slick channel.

Bernadette was moaning constantly, pushing her ass back; meeting his every thrust with ones of her own. She creamed all over his cock, her pussy oozing juices which coated his cock and creamed down, coating her aching clit. She felt a shock of excitement with his every thrust and it centered on her clit. She reached down and began rubbing it, trying to release the orgasm she sorely needed.

Howard changed his pace and angle, and had the walls of Bernadette's pussy spasming around his invading cock. Her moans became louder and more incoherent as she started cumming. He felt her fingers clutching at his balls, but they were so slick with her juices, they slipped from her tiny fingers as he pumped harder and faster.

As her orgasm began to wane, she rose up, planting her hands on the bed and pushed back against him, "Oh fuck; that was good Howard, don't stop, harder, please! Keep fucking me, I feel another orgasm coming and this one is even stronger. Oh I'm gonna wear this costume whenever I get the chance; if this is how you're gonna react to it. Yes, yes, oh fuckkkkkkk, I'm cumming again! I need you to cum now, I wanna feel your cum inside me!" She fell flat on the bed again; her legs gave way and her tiny legs dangled just off the floor.

Spurred on by Bernadette's obscene talk and knowing he was going to get to fuck her again in her Cinderella gown, he began slamming into her incredibly wet pussy. He was close, but wanted it to last even longer, knowing how it affected her. He pulled out of her and her pussy made a sucking sound. He patted her ass, "Roll over onto your side, Bernie."

She did as he asked, she knew he wanted to spoon her, he was exhausted and as soon as he was pressed against her back, Howard pushed his cock between her legs, nestling it between her legs. He felt Bernie grip his shaft and nestle it between her swollen lips. She groaned out as he pushed forward, and burying his cock balls deep in one swift thrust. She released his slimy root and began playing once again with her aching clit.

Between the constant pumping of Howard's cock and her nimble fingers diddling her clit, she was once again nearing an orgasm. Her gloved hand was covered in her juices as he pumped in and out of her.

With each stroke, he could feel his cock throb and his balls tighten as his orgasm drew near. He felt her tightening around his cock, knowing she was there again, and this time it pushed Howard over the edge. He bit down on her exposed shoulder as he exploded and began pumping his heavy, hot seed deep in her spasming pussy. He wrapped his arms around her and mauled her sweaty tits as he continued to fill her pussy with his sperm. He sent a volley of spunk into her and he shook and stiffened. He was exhausted, but wanted to recover so he could do it again with her costume on. He slipped out of her and he heard her giggle.

Bernie's hand cupped her pussy as the mixture of their orgasms came flowing out. She caught it in her gloved hand and raised it to her mouth and licked it clean, "Mmmmm, yes, that's what I was waiting for." Her lips were glistening with their cum and her tongue rolled around her lips, drawing it all in and smacking her lips, "I want more Howie; I can't wait for round two."

At Penny's apartment there was a knock on the door and Leonard came rushing in, "Why, how was your--? WHAT?" He stopped dead when he saw Penny in her Sleeping Beauty costume.

She turned and giggled loudly, "I can explain. I played hooky with the girls and we all went to Disneyland and go-- What are you doing?"

She stared at him, his pants and shorts were already at his ankles and he was working at the buttons on his shirt. He pulled it off along with his t-shirt, "Disneyland, go on, I'm listening." Now naked he reached out and grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to the bedroom. He pushed her against the bed and the back of her legs pressed against it. He swept her long blonde hair from her chest and cupping her firm tits; he squeezed and pressed his lips to hers.

Penny finally caught up to him and kissed him back. Her hands ran down his naked body and she giggled when she felt the dress slacken. She pulled back slightly and allowed Leonard to tug at the bright pink dress as it fell around her waist. She had a tough time pulling her arms free, but by the time she did, his fingers were teasing her stiffening nipples. She felt an electric shock shoot through her body and settle between her legs, her clit was buzzing as she captured his cock in her hand and stoked it frantically.

Leonard managed to pull the rest of the dress from her lush body and finding no panties, his fingers began probing her fleshy cunt, coating his fingers with her juices and sliding upward, managed to coat her stiff clit with her cream.

Penny was moaning and giggling, "I need to wear this outfit more often. Maybe I can switch with Bernadette or Amy; they got Snow White and Cinderella. I got stuck with Sleeping Beauty, but seeing I love to sleep, it fits me." She quickly stopped talking as Leonard's fingers found the perfect spot on her clit. Her hips lurched forward and she grunted out, "Ooh, oh, oh, yessssss, Mmmmm, don't stop, right there!"

Leonard's fingering was making Penny expel even more juices from her already dripping pussy. Soon he was able to slide two fingers into her, and by keeping his thumb pressed against her clit, he was able to finger fuck her, while still keeping his thumb on her aching clit.

Penny's moans became louder, and she began to buck her hips upward, trying to make greater contact with his thumb. She planted her hand on his head, "Oh my God, Leonard, get down there and do what you do best, eat me!"

Leonard didn't need any encouragement. He pushed her back and she fell back onto the bed. He scooted closer to the edge of the bed and grabbing her legs, he pulled her towards him. He looked up and inhaled her musky scent and smacking his lips; he dove in and began lapping away at her fleshy cuntlips. The bright pink gash of Penny's pussy glistened in the light of the room. He pushed his tongue into Penny, sliding his hands under her plush ass cheeks and at the same time pulling her harder against his invading tongue.

Penny let out a shriek as she exploded and came all over his active tongue. She arched her entire body upward, trying to crawl into his mouth and she fell back to the bed, "Holy fuck, you're good!"

He knew she was ripe for yet another orgasm. He kept his tongue pressed into her pussy. Her thighs quivered on either side of his head, clamping him in place, even though he wasn't going anywhere. Penny's milky-white juices flowed freely onto Leonard's tongue and he lapped at them greedily, loving her taste.

Penny looked down at Leonard; he was still licking at her juicy pussy. She pulled Leonard's face out of her pussy and gave him an order, "Get your ass up here and shove that fat cock in my pussy, NOW!"

He floated upward and within seconds, he was plowing into Penny's juicy cunt. He drove his cock in and out of her body with a number of fast, deep thrust. Penny's tits shook on her chest as Leonard thrust against her slick body, and she gasped each time he penetrated her lush folds. Slapping of skin against skin echoed through the room and it had the odor of sex, and it made him want to fuck her even harder.

Penny clutched at his body, but she was so slick with sweat and so weak from cumming, she wasn't able to hold him off. She raised her long legs and tried to clutch at him, but at that exact moment, she stiffened and suddenly started cumming, yet again. Her pussy tightened, without even trying and clutching at him, this set him off.

Leonard began exploding; sending jet after jet of hot spunk into her quaking pussy. His balls ached from cumming so hard and his mouth fell to Penny's shoulder, biting into her as a second spurt of cum pulsed out and flooded her well-sedated pussy.

She clung to his, wrapping her arms around him as her lips captured his and her tongue fenced with his as she let gasp after gasp blend between the two of them.

Over in Sheldon's apartment, Amy was lying flat on her back, still in her Snow White costume. Her hands were crossed over her chest and her eyes were closed. She called out to him, "Sheldon, all Snow White needs is one kiss to wake up."

He was at his desk and he turned and walked over to her. He stood over her and leaned in and gave her a tiny gentle kiss.

Amy immediately wore up, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her.

Sheldon soon found out the top of her dress was a vest and it had a zipper from top to bottom. He yanked it down and freed her large breasts. He was shocked to see she wasn't wearing a bra and he leaned in and immediately wrapped his lips around one fat nipple. It puckered up instantly and while Sheldon sucked her nipple into his mouth, Amy's hand shot downward, groping for the zipper on his pants.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers
12