Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the growing lump and knew this was going to be hot, and just hoped Leonard wouldn't come in and ruin it all. Lucky for her, Leonard was busy with Sleeping Beauty across the hall. By the time Amy had pushed Sheldon's jockey shorts down over his hips, his cock was already thick and hard.

Sheldon continued to smother himself in the soft, but firm tits. He let out a groan when Amy began pumping her hand up and down along his huge shaft. He loved the way she did that and it made him groan as he stuffed more of her tit flesh into his mouth.

When Sheldon came up for air, Amy looked at him with a shit-eating grin on her face and huffed out, "You know, we haven't fucked here on the sofa. We started several times, but always ended back in your bedroom."

He stood up and quickly tore his clothes off, "If Leonard comes through that door; I'm going to put the blame completely on you."

She nodded and kneeling up on the sofa, she reached behind her and pulled the zipper holding her bright yellow skirt in place. It fell to her knees and she leaned back and kicked them off. Dressed in tiny panties and gold high heeled shoes, she knelt back up and wiggled out of her panties. She kicked them aside and leaned over and took hold of the backrest for support. With her knees barely on the cushion and her tits pressed against the back of the sofa, she looked back at Sheldon, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to fuck me?"

He was shocked by her obscene language, but he just stood there and admired her lush body. With her always wearing frumpy clothes, he knew she had a thicker figure, but it was still pleasant to look at and play with. He approached when he heard her bellow out, "Come on Sheldon Lee Cooper, come and fuck me!"

He scooted closer to the sofa and gripping his cock in his fist, he slowly guided the head of his cock into her squishy pussy. He looked down and watched her fat, tight lips part and close in around his shaft. He saw the head disappear and he let out a grunt and thrust his hips forward, sending most of his shaft deep into her quivering pussy. He pulled back slightly and shoved in again and he was soon buried deep in her cunt. His hands came up and began to squeeze and caress her large ass cheeks and as he picked up the pace, her creamy juices began to seep out and ran down her wide-spread thighs.

Amy groaned as she felt Sheldon slide into her, she loved the way his thick, long cock scraped against the slick walls of her tight pussy. She pushed back, trying to create greater friction and she threw her head back and groaned out, "Oh yeah Sheldon, that feels so fucking good. You're hitting all of the right spots and if you keep that up, I'm gonna cum!" It happened as soon as she finished calling out to him. She clamped her slick cunt walls hard around his cock and started to cum, coating his thick, hard cock with her juices.

He wasn't finished with her yet, he flipped Amy over onto her back as fast as he could and had Amy's legs spread wide and her golden shoes were pointed at the ceiling. He pushed back into her, leaning forward and added extra pressure to her aching clit. He had her moaning constantly now, but when he closed her legs and wrapped his arms around them to support his weight, she thrashed around and screamed out as another orgasm coursed through her sweat covered body.

Sheldon picked up the pace, his cock filled her totally and he began pumping in and out of her at a feverous pace, something he had never done before.

She screamed out as her orgasm flew to a higher plateau and she clung to him and held on for the ride. Her cunt was squirting out cream all around his pistoning shaft. It ran down between her ass cheeks and puddled on the sticky leather cushion.

Sheldon kept going as long as he could; driving into Amy with a rapid-fire intensity; making the sound of their slapping bodies echo throughout the room. He was at wits end his entire body was covered in sweat and he grabbed hold of her legs and pressing them tight to her chest, he plowed in and out of her and looking down, he saw her gaping cunt, white cream was oozing out, covering his cock and he lost it. He released her legs and slammed into her one more time as hard as he could. He ground his pelvic bone against her and released jet after jet of his sperm deep into her quaking pussy.

She came so much and adding his thick, hot load was just too much. She bucked wildly as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She pulled him tight to her slick body and kicked at his ass with her heels. The mess of their combined spunk flowed out of her gaping pussy. She rained kisses all over his face, neck and shoulders. She looked into his eyes, "Mmmm that was fantastic Sheldon, I need to go back to Disneyland and get a Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty costume, Snow White will never be the same for me ever again."

He sat up, "I do believe we christened this sofa, now if you don't mind, I'm gonna take a long shower, wanna join me?"

She jumped up and raced him to the bathroom, kicking off her golden slippers, she left a trail of Snow White clothes all across the living room.

***

End of Episodes 17 & 18 Series does not reset with episode 19. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing them, more soon.

12