Big Bang Theory: The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
592 Followers

Leonard was hypnotized at the sight of her bright pink flesh as Penny asked, "well big boy, do you see anything you like?" He was literally weak in the knees as he nodded affirmatively, kneeled, and crawled on his knees between her outstretched legs. He felt like a disciple kneeling before a sacred altar as the woman of his dreams sat nude before him.

"God, she is magnificent," he thought as he gently placed his hands on her knees and tenderly moved them up her silky legs until they reached her totally bald mound. His fingers replaced hers as he spread her puffy lips with his thumbs and leaned forward to inhale her musky scent. Extending his tongue, he began to lick the sides of her slit from the bottom to the top; alternating sides and just barely flicking her extended clit.

His touch was so slight and teasing that Penny shuddered in orgasm and involuntarily clamped her thighs around his head, moaning, "God, I've missed you sweetie." She had forgotten what a wonderful and unselfish lover Leonard was, and realized how deeply she cared for her lovable nerd. He resumed his oral assault when she spread her legs again, his face now soaked with her juices. His tongue formed a scoop and he dipped it inside her to lap up her sweet nectar. Her hands gripped his shoulders as she admitted, "I need you inside me lover." In record time Leonard threw the padded Green Lantern shirt to the side and shoved the tights down top his knees, freeing up his hard seven inches. Penny inched closer to the edge of the sofa cushion, Leonard raised up on his knees and nudged his purple crown between her puffy pussy lips.

Agonizingly slow he pushed forward into her cunt, advancing inch by inch into her until his balls rested firmly against her mound. Buried in her pussy, Leonard leaned forward and took her right nipple between his teeth and began to nibble on it. Never moving his groin, he repeated this with her left jelly bean sized nub until Penny begged, "oh my God...fuck me sweetie, I need you to fuck me."

Leonard responded immediately as he slowly withdrew his hard-on until just the tip was still inside her, then jammed into her cunt with all his force. He felt her cunt muscles spasm around his cock as she screamed, "hoooolllly shit that's nice." Penny leaned forward and whispered, "tonight I'm still technically Zach's date, but starting tomorrow, it's just you and me lover." She could swear she could feel him grow inside her as he began to thrust forward into her pussy, fucking her hard and deep. Leonard reached under her, grasped her perfect ass cheeks in his hands and pulled her into him as her pounded forward into her sopping wet cunt. Penny put her arms around his head and hugged him into her chest as he thrust in and out of her pussy. All the foreplay had been worth it because his cock felt absolutely wonderful inside her; it was almost like she had never been fucked before. As his pace increased, she urged him, "cum inside me baby, fill me up."

Leonard slammed into her a few more times, his balls making a slapping sound against her ass cheeks and then She felt his body tense as he stopped thrusting, and as he began pumping his hot seed into her birth canal, he proclaimed, "I love you Penny."

"I know...me too sweetie, and I love the way your cock feels inside me," she assured him as she thrust her hips against him and joined him in orgasm. It seemed to Leonard that he had never cum before as he furiously filled his dream girl's hole with his seed.

As they relaxed and he collapsed to the floor, his still hard cock sliding out of her hole, he apologized, "sorry...I was getting a charley-horse in my calf."

Back across the hall Bernadette was receiving the fucking of her life as Zach and Stuart pounded her holes incessantly. She tightened her grips around Zach's waist and neck, flattening her huge breasts against him as she accepted Stuart's pole up her ass hole. Howard had lost his Batman tights and shorts (but kept the padded shirt) and was stroking a six inch penis that resembled a hot dog with one very large end. Amy was observing almost clinically as the three stood beside her and fucked. Sheldon, of course, was still engrossed in the Star Wars saga on the screen. Zach, pumping his hips upward between Bernadette's legs, issued Stuart a challenge, "all right, comic book guy, let's cum in her together...you ready."

"It's Stuart," he answered, "and yeah, I'm so ready...one...two...three."

On the count of "three" they rammed their cocks up into her holes so hard that her ass cheeks quivered and they began to spurt their juices up into her ass and pussy. Bernadette threw her blond head back so hard that she whacked Zach's nose, screeching, "oh good Lord that's good...shoot those hot loads inside me...fill me up." They continued to pump hot fluid into her holes until they were exhausted, especially Zach from supporting her, and then they collapsed, their shriveling dicks slipping out of their respective holes...Bernadette onto the sofa beside Amy, and Zack and Stuart onto the floor.

Sheldon had been paying enough attention to instruct, "someone put a towel under Bernadette; I don't want the cushion ruined."

Looking toward a noise at the door, Penny saw Raj standing in the doorway stroking his massive hard-on, his pants now completely gone. "It's a good thing we never see our neighbors," she chuckled to herself as he stared at the recovering couple. "Leonard, just remember what I said: after tonight it's just us, but right now I think we should show your friend Raj a good time." Leonard looked lovingly at her and smiled as Raj stood there with a quizzical look on his face. Penny crooked her finger and motioned for him to approach, telling him, "come over here; I want you both."

As Raj walked toward them his penis looked like an elephants trunk swaying between his legs. It didn't stick straight out; Penny guessed it was simply because of it's weight; but it seemed like a third leg. When he reached the sofa, Penny grasped his prodigious tool in both hands and lifted it, stating, "that's some cock you've got there...would you like to fuck me with it."

His tongue loosened by the alcohol, Raj responded, "oh my goodness yes, Penny. You are the most beautiful woman I have even seen."

Penny directed Raj to sit on the sofa and she backed up, straddling his legs. If she didn't know she was full of Leonard's lubrication, she would have been more apprehensive than she was about having Raj's monster tool penetrate her. Leonard lovingly stood and put his arm around her to provide stability as she reached back between her legs and grasped Raj's pole. When it was sticking straight up in front of her against her belly, she released it and reached down to spread her plump lips wide apart. Raising up on her tip-toes Raj gripped his erection and wedged the crown against her slit, as Leonard's cum dripped out to coat it. As Penny wiggled her hips forward and back, making sure Raj's cock was pointed straight up, she began to lower her tiny body onto his enormous prick. As soon as the crown had forced it's way inside her, she released her lips and placed her hands on Raj's knees for support.

Feeling her cunt lips stretch farther than they had ever been stretched, Penny gingerly lowered her body onto Raj's lap, slowly impaling herself on his huge cock. When she had about half of the monster inside her, she paused a few seconds, then just sat down on his lap, burying his enormous log inside her pussy. "Oh my fucking God," she groaned as she felt her entire cunt being stretched. It took every once of willpower for Raj to refrain from thrusting and let Penny get used to his girth as he sat there with her pussy gripping him. He reached around her and began to knead her wonderful tits and thought that this was what Nirvana was like. Leonard had thought Howard was insane to let Bernadette put on that display in his apartment, but he had to admit to himself that it was very erotic to see a cock buried inside Penny's cunt.

Getting accustomed to the enormous cock inside her, Penny planted her feet firmly on the floor and began to raise up and then lower herself, fucking herself on Raj's pole. Raj assisted by thrusting his hips up and driving his monstrous cock up into Penny's pussy. After a few minutes, Penny once again sat on Raj's lap and motioned for Leonard to join them, "I said I wanted you both," she remarked.

"Do you mean..." Leonard began.

"That's right," Penny directed, "I want you both in my pussy." As Leonard joined her in straddling Raj's legs, Penny could almost read his mind, knowing that he felt inferior to Raj's huge penis, so she assured him, "remember, it's just a cock...you're the one I love." She lay back against Raj's silly Aquaman shirt and used her fingers to attempt to spread her cunt lips farther apart. Leonard looked down between them and began to corkscrew his crown at her entrance, attempting to wedge himself inside her alongside Raj. Penny felt her cunt lips being stretched to the ripping point and then suddenly Leonard was inside her. Worried that he might harm her if he stopped and started, Leonard steadily pushed forward into her cunt, feeling his foreskin being peeled back as he pushed.

When Leonard finally was completely inside her alongside Raj, Penny finally took a deep breath and fully exhaled. The feeling of having her cunt completely and utterly stretched was indescribable as she lay there on Raj's chest. Penny wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain...that is until they began to withdraw simultaneously and then slide back into her. Raj and Leonard began to fuck their beauty in unison and it felt to Penny like being fucked by the cock of a giant. "Oh my fucking God," she shrieked, "fuck my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me." Every nerve ending inside her pussy was being stimulated and Penny felt like she was going to lose consciousness as they slammed their cocks into her. With every thrust she could feel her pussy walls being stretched and her body began to twitch uncontrollably as she experienced multiple orgasms.

Leonard began to grind his pubic bone against hers with every stroke; trapping her clit between them, and she breathlessly whispered in his ear, "fuck me hard lover...drive your fucking cock into me." She reached up and began to violently pinch her own nipples as her body seemed to be in one big spasm. Suddenly Raj stopped thrusting, she felt him tense under her and then it was as if a fire hose had been turned on deep inside her belly as he flooded her with hot seed. Feeling Raj's cock twitch and jerk against his, Leonard jammed his cock into his lover and joined in filling her tunnel with their spunk. It seemed to Penny like they pumped her cunt full of their fluids for minutes as her insides felt like they were on fire. "That's it baby...cum inside your girlfriend, fuck your little Penny," she urged Leonard as she ground her crotch up against his.

They ground and pumped until their balls were empty, their cum already starting to leak out around the edges of Penny's cunt lips. His awkward position again starting to cause a cramp in his leg, Leonard slid his finally shrinking tool out of Penny's stretched out hole and plopped down on the sofa next to her. Penny raised up on her feet, lifting her body off of Raj's lap and extricating herself from his tremendous skewer. She moved over and sat squarely on Leonard's lap, resting her head on his chest. They both felt their laps getting wet and when they glanced down between Penny's legs, they saw that her cunt was still wide open and white, creamy fluids were drooling out. "Guess there's going to be a wet spot," Penny joked, and Leonard joined in the laughter, while Raj just looked puzzled.

Just then the trio of Howard, Stuart and Zack looked in through Penny's doorway and Raj explained, "we just wanted to see what all the screaming was all about."

Penny spoke softly to Leonard, "you remember what I said sweetie...tomorrow you're all mine, but right now I want you to go across the hall and get yourself a piece of that big-titted blond." She kissed him tenderly on the cheek and when he arose from the sofa, sliding her aside, she playfully slapped him on the fanny. He adjusted his glasses which were askew, and he and Raj passed the new trio as they were entering Penny's apartment; again none of them wearing pants. She called after Raj, "don't you dare leave tonight without sticking that magnificent cock in me again." As the new arrivals approached her on the sofa Penny reached out and wrapped her hand around Stuart's six inch sausage and extended her tongue to lick the tip, when a familiar aroma struck her nose, "oh that's right, you've had that buried up Bernadette's ass. If you want to stick that in my pussy, you're going to have to wrap it. Go into my bedroom and get a condom from the nightstand."

While he literally ran into her bedroom, Penny explained the logistics: "Howard every single time I walk out of a room, I can feel your eyes burning a hole in my butt, so I think it's only fitting that you get to feel what it's like to be inside it." Howard's eyes grew wide with anticipation; it was true that he did immensely enjoy watching her leave a room, and the first thing he thought of when someone said the name "Penny," was her wonderful ass. She continued, "and Zach, I'm going to give you the best and last blow-job you'll ever get from these lips." Stuart ran breathlessly back into the room, smoothing a black condom down over his rod, and he nearly took a spill when he stepped on Penny's discarded Wonder Woman bustier and slid across the floor.

She directed him to sit on the sofa and she proceeded to face him and straddle his legs. Due to the abundance of lubrication still occasionally dripping out of her pussy, Penny knew there was no need for preliminaries as she reached down between them,grasped his now black penis, and wedged it into her still spread slit. She placed her warm hands on Stuart's shoulders, smiled like a mischievous angel, and simple sat down as he watched her beautiful cunt envelop his cock.

"Holy shit," Stuart muttered as he thought to himself, "I'm fucking Penny...Penny! The prettiest girl who has ever even talked to me."

Stuart began to pump his hips upward at a frantic pace, trying to fuck this beauty as hard as he could, but she interjected, "whoa, slow down cowboy...I'm not going anywhere...let's let Howard have his turn , too." And with that, Howard moved forward behind Penny's absolutely perfect ass and also straddled Stuart's legs. Penny reached back with both hands and spread her pale cheeks to expose her ass hole for Howard. The truth was, Penny was no big fan of anal-sex. It was OK occasionally for a change of pace, but she had never really enjoyed it, and since she had never tried it with Leonard, she hoped he wouldn't somehow become a fan of it. Howard, though, was a butt-fuck junkie, and he actually preferred the tightness of the anal canal. He demonstrated that he did indeed have a sensitive side when he rubbed his crown against the cum seeping out of Penny's cunt, coating it thoroughly before attempting to stuff it past her sphincter ring.

Howard pushed steadily forward as Penny lay on Stuart's chest, and finally his crown burst through her ring allowing him to drive all the way in. "Wow," Howard remarked, "I just knew your ass would be this tight."

"Thanks...I think," groaned Penny as she felt him assault her rear hole. Howard and Stuart just sat there motionless, enjoying the feeling of their cocks inside Penny until she inquired, "well, are you going to just sit there or are you going to fuck me?" The duo responded immediately to the challenge by withdrawing together and then thrusting back into her. As they proceeded to slide their hard-ons in and out of her holes, Penny had to admit that the sensation of being taken in both holes was not an unpleasant one. The feeling of the two cocks slipping into her was very sensual and she began to push her ass back against Howard's thrusts. "Oh that's very nice...fuck me hard boys," she urged as the two cocks jammed into her.

The feeling was just as erotic for the two nerds as they felt their cocks rub against each other through the thin membrane of skin. They were both thinking the same thing: "I'm fucking Penny." As they worked up a good rhythm, she placed her hands on the back of the sofa, leaned forward over Stuart's shoulder and opened her sensuous mouth. Zach came around to the back of the sofa behind where Stuart was sitting and presented his penis to his, he assumed, former girlfriend. Penny leaned forward until his entire prick was buried in her mouth; his crown stabbing the back of her throat. She closed her lips around his shaft and began to trace her tongue along the underside while very gently biting with her teeth. Using suction and the movement of her lips, she was working his cock just like one of the milking-machines back in Nebraska. If there was one thing Penny knew she was good at...it was sucking cock, and the praise he had heaped on Bernadette had hurt her.

If the "ghost" neighbors had looked in her open door now they would have seen quite a sight: an absolutely gorgeous naked blond being triple-penetrated. It was becoming increasingly difficult for Penny to concentrate on the cock in her mouth because the cocks in her holes were hitting all the right spots as they slammed into her. "Mmmmmm," she groaned around Zach's pole as she ground her pelvis against Stuart and her body shivered in orgasm. Feeling her pussy contract around his cock spurred Stuart to jam his groin up into her even harder, which urged Howard to slam into her ass even more forcefully. "Mmmuck me...mmmuck me," she mumbled around Zack's shaft as her body gyrated between their cocks.

Penny triggered Zach's climax by inadvertently biting down and suddenly her throat was filled with his cum, as she inhaled every last drop. She needed to get some deep breaths, so she backed her head off Zach's prick, her face being sprinkled by a few stray drops. Now able to concentrate on being fucked, she joined the two nerds and began to rock her ass back and forth in rhythm with their cocks. "Oh that's fucking good...jam those cocks into me," she ordered. She was surprised at how much the pole up her ass was adding to the experience, but still convinced herself that she wouldn't care for a steady diet of it.

Back across the hall Bernadette spied Leonard and Raj entering the apartment and stood with her mouth hanging open exclaiming, "oh, reinforcements...get over here right now...I'm feeling very empty." She kneeled down next to the coffee table and with one sweep of her arm, sent the entire contents flying off onto the floor; chips, cheese puffs and plastic cups were now strewn all over the apartment.

As she sat on the edge of the table, Sheldon had been distracted by the noise and exclaimed, "oh good Lord, I eat off that table; now I'll have to replace it."

The nude Bernadette was like a magnet for Raj and he advanced to stand in front of her. For a few seconds Bernadette just stared and marveled at his prodigious tool, then grasped the monster with both hands and gently stroked it. She was so tiny and the cock so huge that it looked like she was stroking a baseball bat. Leaning back, she lay Raj's pole in her cleavage and then squeezed her fleshy bags closed around it creating a tunnel.

Her massive tits completely surrounded his tool and it looked like a big kielbasa sticking out the top as she leaned her head forward and began to lick his crown like a lollypop. She opened her mouth and Raj began to fuck her tits, his crown sliding over her tongue with every stroke.

Suddenly she released her breasts and as they flopped down on the sides of her chest, she exclaimed, " I can't wait any longer...I need that huge fucking cock inside me." Bernadette lay back on the coffee table, her legs on either side, reached down and grasped her labia ring with one hand, her other long lip with the other and spread herself wide open. Needing it as much as Bernadette, Raj placed his crown at her entrance and began to push forward. His head stretched her slit obscenely wide and when it finally popped into her, he just continued to steadily push forward, his giant brown cock disappearing inch by inch up into her tiny pale body. Leonard was fascinated as he watched her tummy distend from having Raj's monster inside her.

shaggy77
shaggy77
592 Followers