Big Bang Theory: The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

Raj, ever so slowly, began to completely withdraw and then just as slowly inch by inch slide back into Bernadette's cunt, stretching her again with every agonizingly slow stroke. She just threw her head back over the edge of the coffee table, opened her mouth, and moaned, "ahhhhhhh." Seeing his opportunity to join in, Leonard straddled her head and lay his cock on her face, his balls "tea-bagging" her forehead. As Raj continued to stretch her tiny pussy, Bernadette began to lick the underside of Leonard's hard-on and proclaimed, "so this is what Penny tastes like...I like it." Immediately she reached up to bend Leonard's tool down, and sucked it all the way down the back of her throat.

Raj had begun to pick up the pace, grasped Bernadette's ankles in his hands, and placed her legs on top of his shoulders so that he was now driving downward into her cunt. Feeling his monster cock jamming into her, splitting her apart, Bernadette momentarily backed off Leonard and shrieked, "oh my fucking God...fuck my little cunt you foreign devil...jam that monster up me." As she resumed Leonard's blow-job, Raj began to pile-drive his oversized log down into her tiny hole. Her cunt was so small that it felt like someone's fist squeezing his cock and Raj knew he would not be able to hold out much longer so he slowed his pace. The contrast between his mocha penis and her pale pussy lips only added to the eroticism. On the out-stroke he couldn't resist reaching down and tugging on her cunt ring to see how far her long lip would stretch.

Amy was so turned on by the spectacle that she had unconsciously began to rub the crotch of Sheldon's trousers, surprisingly producing an erection. "My this is interesting," Sheldon stated, "my penis has responded to your stimulation without any conscious input from my brain."

Sensing her opportunity, Amy replied, " yes, scientifically this is an interesting development; perhaps we should expand the experiment. Maybe we should see how you would respond to the kind of stimulation Leonard is receiving."

"You know what...maybe we should...do you think Bernadette would mind," Sheldon answered.

Not letting his clueless response faze her, Amy slid down to the floor between his legs and began to unbuckle his belt as she stated, "I think Bernadette is busy right now, but I believe I can duplicate her stimulation technique."

"All right," Sheldon agreed as he raised up to let Amy slide his pants and "tighty-whities" down to his knees releasing his seven inch erection; "but you know that the human oral cavity is an absolute breeding ground for bacteria, so for my sake I suggest some type of disinfectant." Giving his no time to reconsider, Amy ran to the bathroom, gargled with mouthwash, ran back and dropped to her knees again, opened her mouth and enveloped his hard-on with her warmth. As she began to suck and tickle his penis with her tongue, Sheldon remarked, "oh my...this is not a totally unpleasant experience...perhaps we should have experimented before."

"Mess...mermaps," Amy mumbled around his cock as she suckled his tool and fondled his scrotum. She reached up under her skirt and began to rub her slit through her panties as she sucked his rod deep down her throat. She was afraid that his inexperience with sex would lead to him being hypersensitive, and she was correct as suddenly his feet began to twitch and then her throat was being coated with his fluids. His stream seemed to be endless as she attempted to swallow every drop. Amy guessed that it had been a long time since his last ejaculation, but was still surprised by the copious amount of semen. She licked every drop off his rod and then sat back on the floor, wondering what was going through his mind.

"Well, I think that experiment was a success," Sheldon proclaimed, "do you think I should seek stimulation from others to compare the results?"

Fearing she would be compared unfavorably, Amy shouted, "oh, no...I think the results were conclusive."

"I suppose you're right," Sheldon agreed, "perhaps now we should attempt coitus." Amy thought her heart was going to explode as she threw her sweater to the floor and had her blouse completely unbuttoned and off one arm when she noticed a sly smile on Sheldon's face, and he softly said, "bazinga."

She thought her heart was breaking, and then suddenly anger replaced disappointment and she continued to disrobe in front of him saying, "well, one of us still needs to get off; so you can just sit there and observe, or you can assist me." She was now down to her underwear, and what a pair it was: totally sheer pink thong panties and a tiny matching bra. She saw Sheldon's jaw drop open and informed him, "that's right...these were a gift from my friend Penny." They left nothing to the imagination and Sheldon was completely surprised at the shapely body that had been hidden under all those layers of clothes for so long. She had the body of those girls he saw on the cover of the men's magazines at the newsstand.

Sheldon glanced at the TV screen just in time to see Princess Leia in her famous gold bikini and he had to ask, "Amy would you ever consider wearing one of those?"

As she was unsnapping her bra, Amy glanced at the screen, smiled, and answered, "you know I hate costumes, but everything is negotiable." She shucked the bra off her shoulders and off her arms exposing her totally enviable 34 C breasts; perky and firm. Wasting no time, she lowered her tiny panties revealing a nicely trimmed dark bush between her thighs.

"I know you are firmly against pre-marital sex, so you can just watch; but I need release," Amy stated as she sat on the floor in front of Sheldon and spread her legs. She began to rub her slit and looking around the room, she reached for the nearest object: Sheldon's replica light-saber which had been sitting on the coffee table before Bernadette had commandeered it.

Reading her mind, Sheldon spoke up, "oh no; that's an officially licensed and numbered replica, cast from the original mold and a limited edition model Star Wars light-saber."

Amy stretched and retrieved her purse from the floor, opened it and pulled out an entire sleeve of multi-colored condoms. She selected a purple condom, opened it, and skillfully unrolled it down over the plastic collectors item. Then, just to play it safe, she chose a black ribbed prophylactic and added that on top of the purple one. Spreading her legs even further apart and staring at Sheldon's returning erection, Amy nudged the end of the Star Wars dildo against her pink slit and slowly pushed it into her pussy. The toy was quite thick and stretched her lips much farther than her usual dildo causing her to throw her head back and roll her eyes as she slid it farther up her cunt.

When about ten inches of latex covered plastic was firmly inside her hole, Amy looked at Sheldon inquisitively as if to say, "do you want to assist me," and he nodded his head and spoke, "no thank you, I will just observe this phase of the experiment and take mental notes."

"Suit yourself," Amy answered and began to withdraw and thrust the light-saber with increasing speed. As she fucked herself on Sheldon's toy, her very impressive tits jiggles on her chest and served to fascinate Sheldon. He got down on the floor, his pants still around his knees and wedged his face between Amy's legs to get a closer view of her glistening pussy as his prized possession slid in and out.

"Amazing, your vagina is such a vivid shade of pink. I didn't realize the labia were so flexible except in childbirth, and the scent is positively intoxicating," he remarked. "I must admit I was skeptical, but I am thoroughly enjoying this experiment," Sheldon admitted.

As she breathlessly fucked herself with the light-saber, Amy agreed, "yeah, me too."

"Oh shit that's good," Amy screamed as her body went into a spasm and she let go of the toy so that she could brace her hands on the floor behind her. Her orgasm mesmerized Sheldon as her legs twitched and he just stared at the limited-edition dildo sticking out of her cunt. He finally reached over with the tips of two fingers, as if afraid of contamination, gripped the end of the toy not covered in latex, and slowly drew the substitute cock out of her hole. His face nearly touched her crotch as he observed her labia grip the shaft until it was fully removed, and was captivated by the sight of her open hole gradually closing and becoming a slit again.

"Fascinating," was all Sheldon could say as Amy lay back on the floor, her legs still wide apart. "You'll remove these, right," Sheldon inquired, indicating the condoms, as he resumed his place on the sofa. Amy just nodded her head in the affirmative as she basked in the attention he had given her body.

Over on the coffee table, Raj was slamming his monstrous cock into petite Bernadette's tight pussy, her ankles now hooked around his neck, as Leonard fed her his erection. Her huge tits had flattened out on the sides of her chest and jiggled like water balloons every time Raj jammed into her. As he fucked her mouth, Leonard reached out and pinched her elongated nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. His analytic mind automatically told him they must be 3/4 of an inch long. Raj, sliding in and out of her juicy cunt like a piston finally spoke, "Bernadette your wonderful pussy is so tight, I am now going to cum inside you."

Leonard courteously pulled his prick out long enough for her to answer, "do it baby...fill me up with your hot seed," Bernadette urged, "you too, Leonard, let's see what you taste like." Leonard stuck his rod back down her throat and Raj slammed the entire length of his monster up inside her pussy and ground his pelvis against hers as he began to gush inside her womb. She screamed, "oh my God, your fucking cock is so big," but all they heard was, "mmoo my mmodd, your mucking mock is so bggg." Bernadette's large ass began to gyrate and bounce on the coffee table as Raj twisted his giant cock inside her and sprayed his cum against the walls of her cunt. Feeling her teeth scrape against his hard-on, Leonard began to spew her mouth and throat with warm fluids. Her talented lips milked every drop from Leonard's prick as his balls brushed against her face. He was again in such an awkward cramping position that Leonard stood and retreated to his chair where he virtually collapsed.

He watched as Bernadette licked the stray drops of his cum off her lips and swallowed. They both were enthralled watching Raj slowly withdraw his massive tool from her dripping hole...it seemed endless. When he had completely removed his cock, her hole didn't immediately close, but remained wide open as Raj's cum dripped out began to pool on the coffee table between her legs. She grabbed Zach's tights from the floor to appease Sheldon and sat on them next to him on the sofa.

Two open doors away, Howard grasped Penny's tiny waist as he pounded his "hot dog" into her wonderful ass, marveling at how good it felt to have Stuart's prick almost directly rubbing against his. All the times he had fantasized about her beautiful ass, and now he had his cock buried in it. It was more than he could withstand as he erupted into her rectum, essentially giving her a cum enema. When he withdrew, Stuart grasped Penny's perfectly round ass cheeks and pulled her onto him as he feverishly fucked her hot pussy. As she bounced up and down on his pole, Stuart nibbled on first one jellybean sized nipple and then the other.

Stuart wanted this to last all night but he sent himself over the edge by thinking, "this is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and my cock is buried in her cunt." He began to pump upward into Penny's pussy, completely filling the reservoir of his condom as she wriggled her ass on top of him. Totally spent, Penny rolled to the side and collapsed on the sofa next to Stuart, while Howard sat on the floor and leaned back against it.

After recovering for a few moments, Penny suggested, "let's go next door and see what's going on." As she sauntered naked toward the door, Raj and Leonard's cum dribbling down her inner thighs, she turned and saw Howard staring at her ass and remarked with a smile, "old habits die hard, don't they."

Howard broke into a big embarrassed grin and answered, "yeah, and it is every bit as magnificent as I imagined."

Stuart and Howard followed the nude Penny into Sheldon's apartment, enjoying the sight of her ass wiggling, where Penny flopped down on the sofa next to a spent Bernadette. When she spied the naked Amy on the floor and noticed that Sheldon's belt was hanging loose, her eyes opened wide and she exclaimed, "oh my God...did you two..." and she never finished her sentence because Amy interrupted her.

"Oh no...unfortunately...we were just conducting an experiment," Amy informed her; and sensing that she was rapidly losing the attention she craved from Sheldon, she seized on another opportunity. "Yes, Sheldon expressed interest in the flexibility of the female genitalia," she stated, and winking at Penny and Bernadette, "would you be interested in participating in an extension of that experiment?"

Knowing how desperate their friend was for sexual attention from Sheldon, both blond beauties nodded their head up and down. "Outstanding," Amy rejoiced, "now please spread your legs...ha ha...you should be used to that." Although slightly annoyed at Amy's humor they both splayed their legs wide and watched with anticipation as Amy scooted on the floor until she was directly between them. She ran one of her hands up each girl's thigh and began to run their pubic mounds; taking note of the dramatic difference between Penny's plump puffy lips, and Bernadette's long fleshy ones. Amy couldn't resist giving Bernadette's labia ring a tug before running her index and middle fingers along each girl's respective slit, and then gently inserting those fingers into their pussies.

Amy glanced over at Sheldon to make sure she had his complete attention, and then realized that the other five men in the room had crowded around her on the floor. She began to wiggle her fingers around their cunts, making sure to distribute the still excessive amounts of natural lubrication, and then added a third finger, followed by her pinkies.

"Interesting," Sheldon confirmed, "I wonder if it is the same for the average woman, or just seems so easy because these two are obvious sluts," and he was being purely analytic with no malice intended...in other words; he was being Sheldon. As Penny and Bernadette began to squirm in pleasure on the sofa, Amy knew they had both been stretched out by Raj, so she didn't hesitate to cup her thumbs into her palms and in one fluid motion she shoved her entire hands up into their respective cunts.

"Oh...my...God," moaned Penny as she began to wriggle her hips.

Bernadette's eyes opened wide as she thrust her hips forward to meet Amy's hand and groaned, "holy shit that's fucking nice."

Amy began to twist her hands inside the cunts of her best friends, actually enjoying herself by how the warm, moist caverns felt around her hands. She gently thrust her hands a little ways inside them, being careful not to go too far inside. When she was certain they had adjusted to her open hands and saw that they were obviously being pleasured, Amy slowly closed her hands into fists and began to twist the large lumps back and forth inside their stretched canals. "Jesus, Amy," squirmed Penny as she and Bernadette both slouched down on the sofa, thrusting their cunts forward to meet Amy's fists.

"Oh yeah baby...fist my little pussy," Bernadette squealed as she reached up to tweak and pull her long nipples.

Once he saw Amy's hands had been accepted by Penny and Bernadette, Sheldon had lost interest and had resumed his Star Wars marathon. Leonard came around to the back of the sofa, leaned over and kissed Penny passionately as he simultaneously kneaded her wonderful tits. "God, I love this man," she thought, and then quickly broke off the kiss and screamed, "oh my fucking God," when Amy opened her fist inside her and began to wiggle her fingers around in her pussy, seemingly touching every nerve at once. Her G-spot was being stimulated as Amy slid her fingers everywhere and Penny's pussy went into a spasm as she wailed, "holy mother of God...fuck me Amy...fuck me."

Bernadette was thrashing about on the sofa next to Penny as her body succumbed to one huge, continuous orgasm and she shrieked, "ahhhhhhhhhhhh," in such a loud, shrill tone that Howard was expecting glass to start shattering. Her huge jugs were flopping around on her chest making "slapping" sounds as they flopped against her.

Amy backed her hands out slightly and began to manipulate their engorged clits with her thumbs as she continued to wriggle her fingers inside them. Their asses now hung off the ends of the cushions and their orgasms seemed endless as their cum drooled out the bottom of their holes and dripped onto the floor.

Finally Amy withdrew her hands from her friends cunts and sat back on the floor, while Bernadette and Penny virtually "melted" back into the sofa. The two blond beauties slumped against each other and kissed while fondling each others breasts. The gestures were more loving than erotic as both were momentarily spent. Unnoticed by everyone, Amy was busily sucking her fingers and licking her friends cum off them; then she arose and went into the kitchen to retrieve bottles of water for everyone. After a short, surprisingly unselfconscious, break to rest and hydrate, more sexual combinations were explored before the dawn broke over Pasadena. While the rest of the city was preparing for a parade, most of the friends dressed and went home to sleep. As Leonard prepared to trudge naked into his bedroom, Penny grasped his hand and led him into her apartment, saying, "oh no, you're coming home with me, my little Ewok." The two lovers spent the next several hours cuddling, spooning and sleeping in Penny's bed.

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Remember, these stories are all about having fun. I am currently working on others, but they take time. Thanks again for all your comments and suggestions.

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers