Big Bang Theory - The Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
583 Followers

"Just to clarify things," Sheldon calmly stated, "you realize I'm not ready for coitus."

"I know Sheldon," Amy replied, "but there are other ways to enjoy mutual pleasure...don't be afraid."

Sheldon kept moving his hands lower until he was actually massaging her moistening mound. He had never experienced this before, but he was a genius and he had a doctor's knowledge of the human anatomy. His fingers grazed her hidden slit as he rubbed up and down her crotch. Squirming under his touch, Amy's body jerked as his index finger found it's way into her slit. Realizing where he was, Sheldon slowly slid his digit through her opening and into her pussy. "Oh Sheldon...yesss," Amy gasped as he started to finger her hairy cunt. He quickly added a second finger, moving his body so he could get a closer look.

"This is fascinating," he proclaimed, "it seems the more stimulated you become, the more natural lubricant is produced. I guess I have read about this, but not having any interest in the biological sciences, I just dismissed them." His thumb accidentally brushed against her clit which was hidden by her bush and her body twitched and shuddered, her cunt muscles clamping down on his fingers. "Oh my," he exclaimed, "is that the result of an orgasm?"

Licking her lips and breathing heavily, Amy gasped, "ohhh yesss Sheldon, yesss, that's exactly right."

Sheldon withdrew his fingers, saw they were saturated with Amy's juices and looked around the room searching for something to wipe them on. He spied her discarded panties and, somewhat reluctantly, picked them up and cleaned his fingers with them. Amy lay back on his bed, and suggested, "now I think it's time I reciprocated."

"What do you have in mind," Sheldon questioned.

She scooted down on his bed and slipped his suit jacket off, untied his tie, then began to unbutton his shirt. "Oh I see," he remarked, "you're naked, so I must be naked as well...alright." Shrugging his shirt off his arms, he let her assist him in taking off his plain white t-shirt. He stood beside the bed while Amy deftly unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers before shoving them down to his knees. He shoved them the rest of the way off with his feet, then paused to fold everything and place his clothes on a chair. Holding her breath, Amy slowly hooked her fingers inside his waistband and lowered his plain tighty-whities.

She gasped when his erection snapped back from the waistband and just sat staring at the object of her affection. It was a respectable six inches with a rather large crown, and it was of course the largest Amy had ever seen (also the first). Sheldon, feeling self-conscious, sat down on the edge of the bed beside her, their thighs touching. Amy lay back against the pillows, urging Sheldon to join her. When he did, his penis laying on his stomach was like a magnet drawing her hand, and she gently grasped his cock, feeling it's heat and rigidness against her fingers. As inexperienced as she was, it must have been instinct, as she began to stroke her hand up and down on his shaft, jerking him off. "Oh my, that feels surprisingly good," he admitted as she jerked his prick.

Boldly, Amy crawled down between Sheldon's legs, never releasing his penis, until she was kneeling between his thighs. His eyes widening, Sheldon watched as Amy unclenched her hand and leaned forward, opening her mouth. She extended her tongue and licked a drop of pre-cum from his slit before gingerly enveloping his hard-on with her lips. Fondling his scrotum with her hands, she began to suckle at his cock, licking the underside with her tongue. "Oh my... oh my," Sheldon's body jerked as he threw his head back against the pillow, "that feels wonderful."

Amy lovingly sucked his cock until she felt his body begin to shiver. He attempted to shove her head off his prick, but Amy would have nothing of it; she wanted to capture every last drop of his precious seed. He literally erupted in her mouth, a copious amount of cum spraying against the back of her throat. Amy swallowed as fast as she could, marveling at the slippery, salty juice in her mouth. Sheldon's body convulsed like he was having an epileptic seizure, before totally relaxing back against the pillows. Amy let his shrinking prick slip from her lips, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and crawled back up to lay beside him. "That was amazing," Sheldon told her.

"It was," she agreed as she picked up his arm and draped it around her shoulders. They lay there basking in the afterglow for a long time, not talking, but staring into each others eyes. Finally Amy suggested, "you know, we really spent a lot of time decorating the roof...we really should put in an appearance."

Sheldon nodded, "I guess you're right...besides, I'm sure everyone is just waiting for me to arrive so they can have a good time...after all, I am the life of a party. You may want to use some mouthwash before we go...perhaps you should use Leonard's." They kissed, dressed and headed for the attic.

Since she was the smallest, the alcohol had affected Bernadette the quickest and during one of the "disco" numbers she began to do an impromptu strip-tease in front of Howard. Swaying her wide hips, she reached behind her and slowly unzipped her sparkling gown (which DID look like Cinderella's gown). Teasing Howard, as if no one else was present, she inched the sleeves off her arms and the gown down to her waist. She had worn a very lacy and flimsy pale blue bra to match her dress and it barely contained her huge breasts. Releasing the front-closure, she shrugged the straps down her arms and then whisked the bra off, tossing it aside. Her tits were mammoth, especially on her petite torso. They must have been 38 D at least, and when she danced they swung back and forth like fleshy pendulums.

Laughing, she shoved her gown past her wide hips and down her short legs until it hit the roof and then she simply stepped out of it, leaving it where it landed. Finding it increasingly difficult to stand on her wobbly heels, she kicked then off and began dancing wearing just a tiny blue thong. Suddenly all the other couples had crowded around and were watching her performance. They all began to drunkenly clap, and encourage her: "go...go...go." All reason had long since been washed away, and a blushing Bernadette obligingly hooked her thumbs into her underwear and slid it down over her hips. When it hit the roof, they saw that her mound was completely bald and that her labia were incredibly long; but what really shocked them was the tiny gold ring piercing her left lip.

They all cheered when she was naked and Bernadette actually bowed, before telling her husband, "all right Howie...your turn." Without the slightest hesitation, Howard began to shed his tux and underpants (a wild leopard print bikini). His prick resembled a hot dog, both in length and girth as it waved in front of him. Bernadette took his hand, lay back in one of the blanket-covered beanbags and ordered him, "now stick Little Howie up my pussy and fuck your Bernie-Wernie." Wasting no time, Howard kneeled on the blanket between her wide-spread legs and shoved his "hot dog" into her slit. "Ohhh yesss...fuck me Howie," she moaned.

To their surprise, no one felt even the tiniest bit embarrassed and all went back to dancing with their partners. The next time Penny and Leonard stopped for a cup of punch, they saw Jeannie sitting on the edge of one of the tables, her gown bunched up around her waist and Stuart thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy like a rabbit in heat. They tried to ignore them, and went over to one of the inflatable sofas to sit.

About the same time, Emily sank to her knees in front of Raj and began to unbutton and unbuckle his pants. Yanking them down, along with his boxers, his semi-erect prick sprang out and slapped her in the chin. Watching all this, Penny pointed and nudged Leonard to look. "Holy shit," Leonard exclaimed as Raj's penis started to grow. As Emily stroked it, Raj's cock grew to nearly thirteen inches in length and as fat as a Coke can. Penny had actually slept with Raj once, but had never seen him naked. She had taken off her clothes and then passed out in a drunken stupor. For years Raj had let her think they had sex, but had finally admitted that nothing happened. Emily had been cold toward her for months until Raj set the situation straight. "I'm sorry...it looks like you chose the wrong nerd," Leonard softly said to Penny, a deep saddened look on his face.

Seeing the look and falling in love with him all over again, Penny reassured him, "no I didn't...I'm here with my King of the Prom and I wouldn't have it any other way." She cradled his face in her hands and kissed him long and hard.

Obviously used to handling the giant meat, Emily stretched her lips around the tennis ball sized crown and sucked on just the tip. With both hands trying to encircle the pole, she looked like she had a baseball bat in her grasp. Smiling from ear to ear, Raj leaned over and deftly slid her shoulder straps down her arms, as she momentarily released his log. Emily's breasts were not large, but round and perky and Penny and Leonard could not help but notice that both nipples had been pierced with tiny silver bars passing through them, and numerous tattoos of skulls and dragons on her upper body. Raj fondled her tits as she suckled and stroked his massive rod.

Grabbing her red hair and pulling her up to him, it was obvious that she enjoyed being handled roughly, since it was not Raj's nature to be forceful. He virtually tore her dress the rest of the way down, revealing that she too had chosen to go completely commando. She had trimmed her pubic hair into a thin red landing-strip just above her slit. Emily had gone Bernadette one better and a tiny silver bar had pierced her very prominent clit. "Holy crap that must have hurt," Penny commented.

Leonard softly teased, "it looks like someone here is way behind the curve on fashion accessories."

"Would you like me to get something pierced," she asked, hoping he said "no."

"Oh God no," Leonard quickly replied, "you can't improve on perfection...besides, I'm afraid I might chip a tooth."

Her voice noticeably slurred, Penny stuck her tongue in his ear and asked, "have I told you lately that I love you."

"Nope...not lately," Leonard answered and cradled her head in his hands as he kissed her long and passionately. He still wasn't a huge fan of her new short haircut, but he would never tell her that.

Raj grabbed a blanket off one of the beanbag chairs, threw it on the roof and lay down; his log looking like a boa constrictor was crawling on his stomach. Emily's slender, limber body straddled his waist and she grasped his penis, pointing it up toward the night sky. The sight was incongruous: her willowy body seemed barely larger than his huge pole and it seemed impossible that if would fit inside her. But she was obviously used to accommodating it because she wasted no time in wedging the giant crown between her slit and beginning her descent. It seemed like magic the way his massive meat disappeared into her belly. The attractive redhead did not stop lowering her lithe body until she was completely impaled on Raj's horse-cock.

"Oh fuck," Emily groaned as she threw her head back, her red hair coming loose from it's swirl and now cascading down her naked back. She surprised everyone when she slapped Raj's face and demanded, "fuck me you Indian God...fuck your little slave...split my fucking cunt." It was obvious that this was a regular part of their lovemaking as Raj began to thrust his hips upward as hard as he could, jamming his giant pole into her pliant hole. He grasped her slim waist and pulled her down to meet his thrusts, stuffing every inch inside her. Leaning up, he alternated biting her nipple-bars, pulling them forward and then letting them snap back into her chest. "Oh yesss...fuck me Raj," Emily screeched as her body thrashed on top of him.

"You know," Leonard suggested to Penny, "it seems like we're missing out on what Sheldon calls "the rituals of prom night.'" You could literally smell sex in the air. Sheldon would have called it pheromones, but it was pure sex.

Cuddling up to him, Penny agreed, "yeah, and I can't wait to feel your big beautiful cock inside me...I'm already totally wet."

Standing in front of him, Penny turned her back to Leonard and asked, "would you mind doing the honors."

"I would be my absolute pleasure," Leonard assured her as he stood and began to unzip the back of her skin-tight gown. True to her word, Leonard saw no trace of underwear as the zipper slipped past her perfectly round ass cheeks. "Have I told you lately that you have an amazing ass," he mumbled as he kneeled and buried his face between her cheeks."

"Yes, I believe you have...on several occasions, although I'm not objecting to hearing it again," she giggled at the sensation of him nuzzling her ass. Standing up again, they embraced and kissed passionately for what seemed like minutes. Then Leonard backed her up and sat her down on the blanket covered air-couch. Gazing at her incredible naked body, he thought his prick was going to blow a hole in his pants. Her firm breasts were a picturesque 35 C with pink gumdrop nipples that were now hard as granite. Her trim waist gave way to her flared hips (Sheldon's mother would have referred to them as "child bearing hips") and endlessly long legs. Penny kept her mound shaved bald because she knew it turned Leonard on, and her fleshy mound resembled two halves of a peach. She was his goddess.

"My God, I am the luckiest man on Earth...no...the universe," he softly reminded himself.

"I feel pretty lucky myself," she surprised him because he thought he had been thinking it instead of verbalizing it.

Dropping to his knees between her silky thighs, Leonard breathed in the scent of her arousal as he used his thumbs to spread her damp slit. He blew air up inside her as he marveled at how vivid pink her pussy was. Parting her lips with his nose and brushing against her pronounced clit, he thought it looked like a teeny tiny penis at the top of her opening. She began to squirm as he dipped his tongue deep inside her, scooping her juices out and loudly slurping them down. "You taste sooo good," he murmured into her crotch. Reaching up with both hands, he squeezed and kneaded her marvelous tits while her body bucked against his face and he drank her orgasm.

"You are so fucking good at that," she moaned as he ate her pussy, munching on her mound. "You seem to be a might overdressed," she observed as he sat back on his heels, licking his lips.

He was the only one on the roof who hadn't exposed his genitals, and he stood between her legs as she unzipped his pants. He drew his own shirt off over his head, not bothering to unbutton it, followed by his undershirt. Penny was still amazed and flattered at the definition of his arms and chest. He had begun a workout program just after they met, trying to impress her. Pulling his trousers and boxers down, she was rewarded by the sight of his eight inch, very fat erection already at attention and waiting for her. He kicked off his shiny dress shoes so she could pull his pants legs off, keeping his socks on (they were on a roof). Briefly, she took his bulbous crown into her mouth and ran her tongue up and down his shaft, but she had more pressing needs.

Laying back on the inflatable sofa, she spread her wonderful legs and invited him, "I need to feel you inside me baby...fuck me lover...shove that big beautiful cock up my pussy."

Marveling at the nude beauty in front of him, Leonard couldn't help but exclaim, "God you're beautiful."

"I bet you say that to all the blondes who ask you to fuck them," she teased.

"Well, given my vast experience of one...you're right," Leonard admitted, as he nudged his large crown between her moist slit. He loved the way her lips separated and surrounded his head as he slowly pushed forward. Her mound parted to accommodate him, gripping his hard-on as he slid deliberately into her cunt. The farther he advanced inside her tunnel, the more the warmth surrounded his cock until finally his balls rested against her ass cheeks. "Holy crap your pussy feels nice," he commended her.

Feeling the length of her pussy stretching around Leonard's fat prick, Penny responded, "geez your cock feels so good inside me...it's a perfect fit. I love you baby...now fuck me...fuck your little Penny." With the first few strokes, he went excruciatingly slow, letting her relish the way his cock slid in and out of her wet hole, then he gradually began to pick up the pace. "Oh my God...don't tease me like that," she begged, "fuck me baby...fuck me hard." He smiled and began to ram his cock in and out of her pussy, his balls slapping against her cheeks. He loved the way her breasts subtly spread out on her chest, still firm, but flatter...the way they jiggled when he shoved into her.

In love with the sensation of his thick cock sliding in and out of her hole, she urged, "oh God, baby...fuck me...fuck me...jam that big fucking cock into me." Leonard reached under her, grasped her perfect cheeks in his hands and began to draw her body into him as he thrust forward. Her sopping cunt was making "squishy" sounds as he slammed into her. Leaning forward Leonard wrapped his lops around her right gumdrop nipple and actually began to chew on it (he made sure to start with the right tit, because she had accused him jokingly of "always going left"). Penny's body quivered and her vaginal muscles gripped his rod tightly as she flooded their groins with her orgasm.

This spurred Leonard to thrust even harder, attempting to jam even more cock inside her opening. He ground his pelvis against hers, trapping her swollen clit and making her body convulse multiple times. "Ahhhhhh," she groaned, "fuck me baby...fuck me...I love your fucking cock." Feeling her cunt muscles squeeze his prick, Leonard started to pump her hole full of his seed, holding her body tight against his and biting her nipple, maybe too hard. "Oh fuck...yesss...yesss," she screamed into his shoulder, biting down and leaving marks, her shapely legs flailing to her sides.

They held each other tight until they both felt his penis shriveling and slipping out of her hole, then Penny collapsed back against the bouncy sofa. Leonard sat back on his heels, watching her pussy slowly close; long strings of his cum drooling out. "God she's beautiful," he thought.

"No one has ever made me feel the way you do every time," she assured him, "if you ever try to leave me, be prepared, because I'm going to go all Nebraska on you."

"Can't see that happening," Leonard reassured her, "once you've known perfection...there is no where to go but down."

"You old sweet talker," Penny grinned, "you're pretty smooth for a nerd." He sat on the couch next to her, rearranging the blanket so he wasn't sitting on the bare plastic, and put his arm around her as they watched what was going on around them.

Jeannie lay back on the table, cups and chips falling onto the roof, as Stuart slid in and out of her pussy like a six inch piston. He began to grunt and sweat profusely as he slammed into her hairy mound. With her dress hiked up to her belly button, you could see she had trimmed her dark bush into a nice, neat triangle pointing toward her slit like an arrow. You could tell Stuart was reaching the point of no return, and Jeannie sat up, pushed him back and slid off the table onto her knees. She quickly pulled the top of her gown down to her waist exposing very nice, if slightly saggy,34 C breasts.

"Cum on my tits," she ordered a surprised Stuart. She wrapped her fingers around his prick, jerked it back and forth and suddenly long strings of semen were shooting all over her face. Redirecting her aim, she watched as he coated her breasts with his cum. When he had finished, Jeannie proceeded to massage his deposit into her skin like moisturizing cream. "Pure protein...good for the skin," she told him as he looked on. Maybe she was right, as her breasts and face seemed to glow.

shaggy77
shaggy77
583 Followers