Big Bang Theory - The Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

Bernadette and the blanket had slipped off the beanbag and was now laying on the roof with her short legs wrapped around Howard's skinny waist. "Cum in me Howie," she ordered as her incredible tits flopped up and down against her chest, "let me feel it." It was as if he didn't dare disobey her, and he began to shove up into her as hard as he could. "Oh yesss, do me Howie...fuck me." Suddenly she rolled them over and began to ride him like a rodeo star. Her tit bags flopped aimlessly up and down, slapping against her chest as she bounced on his lap, impaling herself on his cock. Her body began to tremble and she lay flat on top of her husband, letting her pussy muscles milk him. Rolling off and laying next to Howard on the blanket, she soothed him, "that was nice Howie."

Raj reached around Emily, gripped her ass cheeks so hard he left fingerprints and started to shove up into her pussy with almost violent force. He was pulling on her cheeks so hard that her anus was exposed and Emily lay forward against Raj and yelled at Howard, "since you're done over there, get over here and fuck my ass."

"Oh yes Howard...do it," Raj invited him, "we usually use a gel toy."

Howard looked sheepishly at Bernadette, who gave him permission, "go ahead...give it to her hard."

He virtually ran over to where Raj was laying, his penis hard by the time he got there. Already slick from Bernadette's pussy, Howard knelt behind Emily's slender ass, her ass hole already visible and placed his crown against her opening. "Come on...shove it in," Emily demanded when she felt him hesitate. Never one to refuse sex, Howard pushed forward, sliding easily into her anus despite her belly already being full of cock. "Oh fucking yes," Emily screamed, "shove those fucking cocks in me." Her enthusiasm seemed to spur them on, as Raj and Howard rammed into her holes so hard her, seemingly, fragile body shook. There was no doubt that she loved being battered as she slammed her slender body onto their cocks. Raj reached around her and began to pull on her breast piercings, treating her tits like rubber bands.

Emily leaned over, placed her hands on the blanket on either side of Raj's head and screeched as her body began to convulse: "oh yessss...yesss...fill my holes." Almost out of fear of the redheaded firecracker, Raj and Howard almost immediately began to squirt their semen up into her body.

Bernadette, meanwhile, was not content to just be a spectator as she crooked her finger at Stuart and assumed the doggy-position on all fours. "I've seen the way you look at my ass...now it's yours, comic boy," she offered. Crawling up behind her pale, large ass and smearing the cum that had dribbled down into her ass crack all over his head, Stuart spread them with his hands and presented his crown at her opening. "It should be easy, Howie does my ass all the time," Bernadette urged him. Pushing against her sphincter ring, Stuart easily began to slide into her ass-hole."

"I've never done this before," he admitted, "it feels kinda good.'

"Yeah, yeah, less talking and more fucking," Bernadette asserted herself, "why do guys always have to talk." As Stuart began thrusting in and out of Bernadette's ass, her huge tits swayed under her like giant water balloons. They seemed to invite Jeannie, who shoved her dress off her body and crawled on her back underneath Bernadette's naked form. She began to lick the tiny blonde's slit, while fondling Stuart's scrotum. "Oh that's it...right there," Bernadette confirmed as Jeannie lapped at her clit, "holy shit, yessss." Bernadette shivered when Jeannie bit down on her nub, and Jeannie abandoned Stuart's balls to begin kneading Bernadette's massive jugs. It was fun, like squeezing those rice filled tension-release balls.

Leaning down, Bernadette was exactly in line with Jeannie's pussy she she began to lap at her hairy slit like a thirsty dog on a hot day. She slurped a long strand of Stuart's cum through her lips like a strand of spaghetti and poked her tongue inside Jeannie's slit. Unable to hold out any longer, Stuart put his hands around Bernadette's waist, jammed his cock up her ass and pumped whatever load he had left into her rectum.

Howard sat on the blanket by Emily watching his wife's ass being violated and smiled as he thought to himself, "man she looks good doing that...she could have been a porn star."

Rolling off Raj, Emily saw him glancing at the nude Penny and encouraged him: "you've had a thing for her for years, this may be your only shot...go fuck the Hell out of her...but don't forget who's taking you home*," and she squeezed his scrotum so hard it was painful.

Raj stood up and casually wandered over to where Leonard and Penny were sitting, his enormous cock swinging between his legs like an anaconda. Seeing him coming their way, Penny could not take her eyes off his penis. The last time she had seen a prick that large was back on the farm...on their stud horse. She had never been a size queen, and she truly believed Leonard's tool was the perfect size for her, but she had always wondered what a truly huge cock would feel like inside her. Seeing her eyes fixated between Raj's legs, Leonard, somewhat sadly, consented, "I love you...but go ahead...just let me be a part of it somehow."

Not believing what she heard, Penny replied, "I have to admit to being intrigued. It's only a dick...I love YOU. I think I have an idea..." Raj stood in front of her, his pendulum swing back and forth, never saying a word. Penny reached out, grasped his member with both hands and lifted it up to her face. As soon as she touched his flesh, it began to grow...longer and harder. He had dreamed about this for years, as he watched Penny lean forward, extend her tongue, and begin to lick his tennis-ball crown. If he hadn't just cum in Emily's pussy, he would have definitely shot a load all over Penny's angelic face. "Mmm, Emily taste's good," Penny commented as she licked his shaft.

Standing up, Penny indicated for Raj to sit down on the inflatable sofa. He relaxed against the back, his pole laying against his stomach, as Penny straddled his groin, her back to him. Reaching back between her legs, Penny grasped Raj's prick and pointed it up, aiming it at her crotch. She asked Leonard, "would you mind baby." He read her mind, and he gently used his fingers to spread her fleshy lips apart, exposing her hole. Leonard's cum drooled out of her pussy, coating Raj's crown and providing much needed lubrication. Slowly she lowered her magnificent naked body, her lips spreading to accommodate the over-sized shaft. When the bulbous head popped through her opening, stretching it farther than it had ever been, Penny just moaned, "ohhhhh."

Having a birds-eye view, Leonard could not believe his beloved girlfriend was attempting to impale herself on Raj's "fence-post," it just didn't seem possible. Getting used to his huge crown, Penny convinced herself that if the head fit...the rest would too. Slowly she bent her knees, allowing more and more of his monstrous cock to stretch her tunnel. Leonard had released her puffy lips and was now sucking her gumdrop nipple (the right one!) into his mouth. She felt Raj's soft girl-like hands gripping her waist as he guided her down on his huge hard-on. Gently sitting down until her bare ass rested on Raj's lap, Penny allowed every inch of his massive pole to penetrate her cunt.

Feeling the length of her tunnel stretch farther than it had ever been, Penny groaned, "oh God, your cock is so fucking big." She could swear it was putting pressure against her diaphragm as she twisted her body atop his groin. After a few seconds, Penny began to raise up, feeling his horse-cock slide out of her hole; her tunnel shrinking behind it. Leaning forward, she braced herself by putting her palms on he knees and started to sink down and raise up...fucking herself on his enormous prick.

Raj watched her naked body raise up and down, her perfect ass cheeks slapping against his groin. He could make out her fleshy mound gripping his pole and he thought to himself, "holy shit...I'm fucking Penny." He started to thrust upward, jamming his snake up into her pussy.

"Oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me," Penny begged as she felt her hole being stretched with each stroke. Leonard just sat back and watched his beautiful girlfriend being fucked by his friend...a giant cock slamming in and out of her cunt. He initially felt somewhat sad, but the pure raw sexuality won out and he was fascinated by how flexible her pussy really was. The way her magnificent tits were jiggling up and down was almost hypnotizing as she rode Raj's prick. Suddenly she stopped, and just sat on Raj's lap, smiling at Leonard. "Come here lover," she beckoned with a crooked finger, and pointed to her crotch,"I told you I had an idea. I think I am sufficiently stretched now, so I want you to join us...I want my lover to fuck me too." Noticing Leonard's puzzled expression, she clarified: "I want you both in my pussy."

In his mind, he knew that it would be breaking all laws of Physics, but Leonard could never pass up the opportunity to fuck his blonde goddess. "Are you sure," he wanted to know, "I don't want to hurt you."

"I want you inside me, lover," Penny assured him, "besides...babies pass through there don't they." Leonard knew there were all kinds of hormonal changes that allowed the birth canal to expand, but he wasn't going to be the nerdish party-pooper that Sheldon would have been...he just wanted to make her happy. He watched his blond Wonder Woman lay back against Raj's chest, reach down with both hands, hook her fingers into her slit and pull her fleshy lips as wide as she could get them. Surprisingly she actually opened some space around Raj's giant meat stick. Looking at the monstrous pole in his girlfriend's pussy genuinely turned Leonard on and it felt like his penis grew even harder.

Sitting atop of Raj, her body was high enough that Leonard didn't even have to kneel. He stuck two fingers inside Penny's pussy, gathered some additional lubrication and smeared it around his crown. Presenting his head to her already filled hole, he began to push forcefully against her mound, the bottom of his rigid prick resting atop Raj's. Pushing as hard as he could, Leonard thought, "this is never going to work...there's just no room."

Seemingly reading his thoughts, Penny reassured him, "come on baby...it'll fit...shove harder." Seeing that she was gritting her teeth, he gazed at her incredible nude body and rammed forward, trying to get his bulbous crown to break through. As she pulled her lips apart obscenely wide, the head of his cock penetrated her opening and wedged inside her hole. "Holy fucking shit," Penny gasped as she released her lips and grasped handfuls of the blanket under them. After a few seconds, Penny coaxed Leonard, "go ahead baby...jam that big beautiful cock all the way in." Suddenly more turned on than ever, Leonard complied as now he grit his teeth, grasped her slim waist with both hands, and shoved forward with all his strength.

In one thrust he was buried in her already full pussy, his balls resting atop Raj's pole. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screamed so loud that half of Pasadena could have heard her, as her naked body thrashed between them. Her cunt was completely stuffed with hard cock, every nerve ending in her tunnel being stimulated...and then they began to fuck her. Their cocks acting as one gigantic pole, they started to thrust in and out of her cunt, Leonard's prick scraping against her clit with every stroke. She squirmed between them as they shoved their hard meat in and out of her previously tight pussy. Leonard looked down and watched her fleshy lips grip their cocks as they penetrated her, a white froth building up around her opening.

She began to claw at her own magnificent tits as they jiggled against her chest. "Holy fucking shit I love your cocks," she squealed, "fuck me harder...stuff my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." The sensation was indescribable as they stretched her cunt with nearly two feet of hard cock. Feeling her pussy walls expand and contract as they fucked her, Penny had more orgasms than she could count...she couldn't imagine a better feeling, and she never wanted them to stop fucking her. It was as if she couldn't get enough cock as she begged, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." Leonard leaned over and began to alternate between her rosy pink gumdrops, suckling and gnawing on her tender flesh. She whispered loudly in the direction of his ear, "I love you so much babe."

"Oh my God...stuff my fucking cunt," she moaned as they hammered her hole with their large poles, stretching her to new extremes with every thrust. She could barely think straight as they over-stimulated her...her body shivering as their cocks pounded in and out of her pussy. "Cum in me...I need to feel your cum in me," she urged as they stuffed her hole.

"Are you ready buddy," Leonard asked Raj.

"Are you kidding, I've been ready," Raj answered as he thrust up into the blonde beauty.

Jamming their thick poles up Penny's cunt and holding them there, Leonard and Raj started to empty their balls into the most beautiful body they had ever seen. As they pumped and ground their pelvises into her mound, Penny's nude body twitched and squirmed as she matched their orgasms. "Yessss...yesss...yesss," she screeched, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." Both Raj and Leonard were perspiring profusely as they pumped her full of their cum, and Leonard lay atop his girlfriend, completely exhausted. She whispered to him, "thank you baby," and kissed the top of his head.

After a couple minutes, Leonard felt his shrinking penis reluctantly slipping out of Penny's pussy and he rolled off her glistening body to sit beside her. She in turn rolled off of Raj and sat in her boyfriend's lap. He cradled her magnificent naked body and kissed her passionately, their tongues playing tag. Raj went over to where Emily was sitting and they too embraced like high school lovers. Realizing his lap was getting moist, Leonard looked down between Penny's creamy thighs and saw that her cunt was no longer a slit, but was now a wide open hole and she was leaking gobs of cum.

He couldn't resist; it seemed like her hole was inviting him, so he cupped his thumb under his extended fingers and began to slide it between her wet lips. Inviting him to proceed, Penny spread her legs, draping one off the edge of the sofa and watched as he slowly inserted his hand into her pussy. She was so wet and stretched that his last knuckles disappeared inside her cunt with surprising ease.

Once he was wrist deep inside her pussy, Leonard began to flex and wiggle his fingers against her walls, stimulating her G-spot. "Oh my God babe," she groaned, "that feels so amazing." Leonard closed his fist and began to fuck her, first slowly and then ramming his fist in and out of her hole. "Holy fucking shit," she begged him, "fuck me babe...fuck me...jam your fucking fist into me." Extending his thumb inside her and stimulating her nerve endings, suddenly Penny's body convulsed and she opened her mouth, but only the sound, "ahhhhhh," would come out. Her thighs trapped his hand inside her as her cunt muscles squeezed his fist. "Ohhhhh God," she gasped when her body finally relaxed and Leonard gently withdrew his slick hand.

Looking around the roof, she was relieved to see that no one was paying any attention to them, and she relaxed in her lover's arms. As everyone on the roof cuddled and spooned, the effects of the punch gradually wore off, and soon they were gathering up the discarded clothing and getting dressed again.

When Sheldon and Amy reached the roof, the four couples were dancing to the song, "Save the Last Dance For Me*," and it was as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

"Oh my, this is amazing," Sheldon exclaimed when he saw the twinkling lights and heard the music, "I'm glad we came up." Amy put her arms around his neck, he surrounded her waist with his skinny arms and they began to sway to the rhythm. Glancing to his left, Sheldon saw his roommate dancing and sharing a deep kiss with his blond neighbor and thought to himself that all seemed right with the world.

*a tribute to "The Drifters"

*****

Thanks for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but it's just for fun. All comments are welcome. This is a tribute to my friend "baranbrat," who is on hiatus for the Summer. I'm sure when he gets to this episode, his version will be much better and more believable. I can't wait to read it.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers