All Comments on 'Big Beautiful Babs'

by NiceGuyInVa

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BBW Fun

Good, short story.

Had an affair with a "larger" lady once and it was devine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story!

Good story. My mistress is a BBW and we have the most remarkable sex...she can never seem to get enough or give enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Big is beautiful

Good story but could of been longer. You have great taste in women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BIG BEATIFUL BABS

STORY WAS SHORT AND THE SEX WAS EVEN SHORTER NEDED TO BE MORE INFORMING TO EXPERIENCE MORE OF THE SENSUAL SEX MOVES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
different is good

Hey that's nice to finaly hear a guy talk about a real woman, my friends overweight and hates herself for it, but I always tell her she looks good no matter what weight she it...we need more men like you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
really good

Very good story. I love the decriptions of her body. The sex scene could have been longer but it was still good. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huh?

I don't get it. You seem intelligent. Most of the stories on site are fantasy it's true but a hint of realism please. I'm assuming you deleted comments similar to mine.

1. There are NO skimpy yellow bikinis made for 385lb, females, nor would she be likely to wear one in public.

2. It doesn't take seven inches of cock to penetrate a hymen even on a big girl .

3. A virgin sticking a finger into the asshole of another virgin is very unlikely thats advanced fucking not fucking 101.

xox_dragonslove_xoxxox_dragonslove_xoxover 16 years ago
Thanks from a BBW

I am a BBW and have been one all my life and like your Babs I am proud of who I am. So from this BBW to you thanks!

LilhellLilhellover 14 years ago
BBW lover

Yes it was short but you got the right ideal. I love BBW women as well and love to read more about them cause there is nothing wrong in makeing love to a Erotic Voluptous Woman.

Lil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
'No cellulite on her body'

Talk about irony, much?

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Sweet story about first time love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

This is a sweet and nice first time. I hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Excellent story. Made me hard. Babs is a babe. Fuck all the idiots who complain about your writing. You write well, and bring the hot sweaty lovely BBWs to us all. I like the buttplay! More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous