All Comments on 'Big Ben'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Want a ride in a rig!

Great story, now I must find a truck stop to get picked up at!

Dana23Dana23over 16 years ago
always wanted to.....

great story...I've always wanted to ride in a big rig...and return the favor like that...

Rexman9Rexman9over 16 years ago
her cock

I hope there's a part two so she can use her cock for something. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a big cock

i have a 11 inche cock an i drive an 18 wheeler an i picked up a 19 year old hot cunt last 2week an fucked an sucked each other for 5 days , i think you should run my story,they call me studly big rig !! Dave

sally_spandexsally_spandexover 16 years ago
Truck Stop Cutie

Oh the joy of truck stop cocks. I just wish he had fucked the cum out of her too. Maybe in the next part. I love to get all dolled up and cruise the local truck stops and rest area's in search of a good hard cock. Even straight truckers will sometimes take a blowjob from a tranny. I'm sally_spandex at the Yah site HUGS Sally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Highway

After my first time,i hitch hiked the Hume between Campbelltown and Albury.Dressed in short black skirt,tight blouse,Sheer pantyhose, thong.Few car horns blow but its the truckers i want.There it is,truck, blinkers going, brakes whooshing,stopping, walk up ,hop in, o.k.Middle aged guy,starts the truck, where to, where ever you want.Go for about 10 minutes,then pull over off the road.Get in the back,i climb over making sure he gets a good look at my hosed arse.I lay flat on my back,he climbs in,pulls his pants down to reveal a semi-hard cock about 7 inches.I reach over,get on my knees and suck it,tastes sweaty,but he gets hard and starts feeling my arse.I stop sucking,turn around,lay flat on my stomach with my dress up above my hosed arse.His hands pull down my hose,and the thong,I wiggle my arse.I feel his hands part my cheeks,The head of his cock at my hole,i push back as he pushes forward,head going in as he pushes further,ooh feels big but good.He hits home, all the way in and then he starts to fuck, slowly at first the faster as he fucks me good.He hoists my hips up, now i am on my knees as he fucks away at me.My cock is hard,wanting relief, as i feel him getting harder, fucking faster ,then he blasts into me,i clench my hole but he keeps fucking and my cock fills the front of my pantyhose with long ropey spurts.OOOh,so good, he slows down,pulls out ooooh.I pull up my hose and dress and before he can say anything i get out of the truck and move to the other side of the road.One out of one see what happens to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
to dana

i have masturbated dozens of times looking at your magnificent ass. please post a story and picture darling. i want to pur my cum all over the screen and pretend im fucking you. you are gorgeous.

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesabout 13 years ago

Dani sounds very cute. Pity they didn't take it further and sad the trucker never returned the favours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Truckers CD Bitch

Found your story very good and to be factual in all aspects. As a CD that works numerous truck stops and truck parks in my area I can vouch for the fact that truckers are very horny, plus most of the rigs now have a sleeper area. I generally suck and or fuck at least 8-10 on any given night. The nice part is that once you've got the first one your availability gets out in a hurry and you can get one right after another. I actually have a couple that makes the same runs every week and when they leave their home base they call and I arrange to be picked up and make the trip servicing them as we go and some time they will hand me off to another guy. I've made a number of trips where I've been fucked 5 6-10 times a day and that many again at night for a period of two straight weeks. The are available and waiting if you know when and where to look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked the story

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I've been Dani

I've done what Dani has done in your story. I've dressed in my sexy women's clothes and picked up men at truck stops. I love the free ride, after which I always thank them by sucking their big cocks and swallowing their big loads of cum. They usually also fuck my man-pussy (not always). I love giving myself to men. Please tell more stories like this one. It brought back great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I CD-d several times while I was at Bentley my freshman & sophomore years, after that it wasn't doable. I'd go to BU to meet guys weekends and give them a bj in their dorms. Once I blew two roommates and another time two different guys. All of them were clueless and after sucking them off, none ever wanted to go back to making out with me, so it was easy to slip away. haha

frustrated2bfrustrated2b12 months ago

I am fully aroused, great story. Would more of Dani!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
923 Followers
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.