All Comments on 'Big, Black and Built'

by fuzzie_writer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hard cock here.

Not my particular interest, but the idea was executed so brilliantly, I want to suck a Trans-sexual. I have never wanted a shemale, but a body building black one would be a great place to try.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 11 years ago
Damn I'm hard now.

I've always had sort of a thing for muscular shemales. It's not my favorite, but every once in a while the idea gets me going. Part 2?

Tigers9790Tigers9790almost 11 years ago
Awesome!

Can not wait until part two! Great writing skills!

t1m1d1t1m1d1almost 11 years ago
More!

Loved your story, really hot..... Please write another chapter!

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 7 years ago
WOW!

Love this! I hope every word is true and I wish I were this lucky! I would have licked up all the cum and sucked her cock. Hot story. Gets a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yummy

Sounds like my ultimate fantasy except I definitely would have Sucked her and had her blast her load down my throat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I too am very attracted to muscular black shemales with big thick cocks. Just thinking about a well-built black body with nice tits and a huge bulge in her panties, makes my knees week. I always liked being on my knees with a big erect cock just inches from my warm wanting mouth. To have a muscular shemale place her hand on my head and encourage me to take the balboas head into my mouth and swallow as much of the hard erect cock as I can. I get so turned on looking up at the toned black abs and firm tits with dark nipples, that just can't think of anything but making love to that cock with my mouth as I grab that firm ass and pull it to me forcing as much of it down my throat as I can anticipating the warm salty results. I especially like it when my efforts get rewarded with such a huge load that even when I do my best to swallow every drop, there is just too much. Then I get to take my time and lick up every white sticky warm drop while appreciating every inch of her shaft and balls with my mouth and tung. Yes, I did enjoy this read. Keep up the good work and can't wait until the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This took me down memory lane. My first time was with a black shemale. It was so hot. Kissing, she rimmed me until my eyes rolled to the back of my head, then fucked me until she came inside me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous