All Comments on 'Big Black Bartender'

by ThePiperRai

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Put him down

Jason should come back to the bar and waste old Mo. Then go home and finish the GF. I'm sure some cheating whore will enjoy this farce.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
JUST HOW GOOD IS ANY PUSSY

to degrade and humiliate a boy-friend, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Loved the power and passion with this story. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well written!

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG, So Very Hot

One of the hottest stories I've read on here. Please keep writing these types of stories. For us cuckolds, it is the ultimate JO story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is this some kind of satire?

Amazing what some people desire. Obviously the author who sees himself in the role of the big black dumb bull is in real life a wanna be trash collector... ha .. ha...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

He should’ve waited until they were really going at it and find something to smash over the over the guys head. Once in control I’d kick his dick and balls so many times that it would never work the same . Leave the dirty cheating cunt there because no one deserves to be treated that way. Cucks do exist but it is really a mental illness. It goes way beyond sexual if a man wants to be abused , degraded, emasculated and humiliated. Getting hard , I guess it’s like wTching a porn people fucking , some giant black dick pounding some begging white girl but in real life or your own girl fucking anyone is just fucked up. I really feel if a man is ok with his wife / girlfriend getting fucked and pleasured by others than he really deep down doesn’t love her. Same goes for her to treat her spouse and herself that way is not normal.

ThePiperRaiThePiperRaiabout 6 years agoAuthor
Oh my...

Looks like I got some people in their feelings this time. It's always fascinating to see how many dudes show up mad every time I write something. The sheer vitriol is impressive to say the least, however methinks they doth protest too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well I liked it

I thought it was a lovely story and it made me masturbate.

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 6 years ago
Good story.

Will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sperm

Yes I made sperm whilst reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"God Made Man.

Samuel Colt made them equal."

A common saying in America in the 1800's.

To which I would add: And John Moses Browning made the man who had Mr. Browning's wonderful 1911 .45 Caliber semi-automatic pistol superior!

Jason needs to dump the bitch, and learn how to effectively use the superior device to achieve superiority over both of them!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
To the unhappy anons...

According to the Constitution, ALL men are created equal.

However, if a poll had been taken of these slave owner's wives I'd bet the outcome would have been a lot different.

And just in case that went over ya'lls head let me put it this way...

She'd much rather have a full size Ford F350 driving into her driveway than a beat up beetle.

switchitter13switchitter13over 2 years ago

As a typical little dicked white male...I loved it.

BullwipBullwipalmost 2 years ago

Excellent piece of work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mmmmmmh....i want that for my boyfriend and me too....a big BBC bull

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked most of it, so I gave it 4 stars. When I moved to the NYC, I found one small bar near my place, my last drink spot before going up to my apartment, after four years the barmen knew me as well as my latest man. I'd been dumped a couple of months before and as there wasn't anybody in the wings, I thought maybe a sports bar might be interesting, it was testosterone city with a smattering of women waiting for whatever game to end. After twenty minutes, a guy insisted on buying me a drink, it was Jason, a barman from my cubby hole, I laughed, said absolutely not, rather I'd buy him a drink as he was always topping mine off, I asked for two Sam Adams. He asked if this was my new watering hole since I hadn't been by lately. No, I'm just looking, checking it out. He'd stopped in to watch the college team he played for, they were losing, he got out ten years ago and they slid downhill, they'd just given up a score when he saw me. We'd talked for thirty minutes when I ordered two kamikaze's, "don't look, but your team just scored, they're up by one" he couldn't believe it, we watched the lasted minutes, the other team missed a winning field goal, we had two more shots and left. It was around ten, I was excited, horny too, I'd never had sex with a black man but heard all the stories. As we neared his bar, he suggested celebrating the game with me, his lucky charm. I stopped, hugged him and looked up as said, " No, I was hoping you'd like to come up to my place tonight." He did, wow he really had a BBC, omg did I come often, he fucked me full of his cum twice before we fell asleep, we fucked again in the morning; I read some more of your writings, you can write much better about the sex. He became my favorite FWB, some nights I'll text him to stop up after closing, BBC at 2am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThePiperRai@ThePiperRai
Hi, I'm Piper! I'm an erotic author living in usually sunny Topsail Island, North Carolina. I love movies and music, and writing your filthiest fantasies. Hit me up! I love to talk to readers and writers, plus I do commissions and stuff! I have a Patreon, which has even more...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES