Big Black Bartender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamnit Jason! Get down there and watch him fuck me!" I screamed, unable to stand the emptiness after being so full.

Jason crawled between my legs and rolled onto his back. I looked down and I could see him fumbling in vain with his inadequate member, but it failed to rise to the occasion so soon after orgasm. Still, as Maurice slid back inside me and I got what I needed, Jason persisted in embarrassing himself further, uselessly stroking his limp little thing.

From this angle, my new black lover was able to fuck me harder and faster than before. He slammed that massive meatstick in me over and over again, drilling me as I wailed like an animal into the couch cushions. I dug my nails into the couch and my eyes welled up with tears of pure joy. I'd never been so happy, so satisfied, in my entire life. This was heaven.

Maurice ravished me. Ravaged me. Took and used me in a carnal, primal, awe-inspiring way. My mind shattered as orgasm after orgasm drove me into hedonistic abandon. I was a trembling, moaning mess, but still Maurice continued to hammer into me.

He fucked me for hours as I moaned and cooed and writhed on the couch. Then, finally, when my mind and body could take no more, I felt his rhythm change. He started to pull back but I found my voice in time. I said what I'd never said to Jason. I asked him to do what I'd never let Jason do.

"Please..." I moaned. "Please cum inside me... I want you to cum inside me."

"No... No... Please..." I heard Jason whisper, but Maurice ignored him and so did I.

Maurice slammed his massive cock hilt-deep, and unleashed a torrent of hot cum inside me. My legs shook as another impossibly intense orgasm burned through me. I pushed my hips back against him, trying to feel him even deeper.

"Thank... Thank you..." I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

I pushed myself up on my arms, and looked down between my breasts. I watched as he slowly pulled his big, beautiful black cock out of me. An overflow of his hot cum poured out of me, and as I shakily tried to stand, I watched it drip all over my boyfriend's face, some of it running down into his mouth. This gave me a wicked idea, and the deviousness of the thought filled my exhausted body with renewed energy. I dropped into a crouch, straddling Jason's head. He started to protest, but the shock and disgrace limited him to a quiet moan. Then I took Maurice's cock in my hand, and lowered my dripping, aching pussy onto my boyfriend's face.

"Clean me up, Cucky. Clean me up while I clean him up." I commanded, bringing Maurice's superior black cock to my lips.

Jason ate my pussy dutifully, doing again the only thing he was good for. As he did so, I slurped and sucked on the cock that deserved it. The real cock. The big, black cock. To my surprise, I felt it growing firm again in my mouth.

"Ready for round two?" Maurice asked, flashing me that beautiful smile again.

"That depends, can we make Jason watch again?" I asked, nuzzling my face against the length of his amazing cock.

"You know what this means, don't you?" He asked. "You have a choice to make."

I looked up at him, staring in wonder at his smile, his muscles, and his glorious cock. I knew that my choice was already made. Nature had decided for me.

"I'll be your Bull. You'll be my bitch. You can have this big, black cock anytime you want, but that's a two-way street. You'll belong to me, and I'll never let you feel unfulfilled again." He explained, waving his huge cock as he took a step back.

I crawled off of my boyfriend's face and followed the object of my desire.

"That's what I want..." I said, batting my eyes up at him.

"Don't tell me, bitch. Tell your limp-dick boyfriend." He said.

I turned to Jason and stroked his hair, smearing Maurice's cum and mine in it.

"Things are going to be different now." I started. "I'm not just your girlfriend anymore. I still love you, but... Jason... His cock is just so big. You can't imagine how good it feels. I want this. I need this more than you could ever understand. I'm willing to let you watch, if you want, but I'm not going to stop fucking him. He's my Bull now, and if you want to stay, then you're going to have to be our Cuck."

He looked up at me, but didn't speak. His little cock was starting to stiffen again.

"Make your choice, Jason. I've made mine." I said, standing up and putting an arm around my Bull.

12