Big Booty Bitches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh yes, this pussy always felt so amazing!"

"Get it Tony, fuck me!"

The talk only made Jennifer anticipate him more as she had to sit there and watch her friend get slammed in front of her. Tony took his time at first, thrusting his rod into Kim's sweet honey hole. Each time he pumped into her and their skin met from the thrusts, it was like watching ripples of wave flow over her enormous ass that managed nice and firm. Tony took his time pounding into her for a bit before pulling out and now he had to give Jennifer a turn. She squealed as she heard his feet on the floor and could see his shadow over the bed.

"Oh my turn next, Papi?"

"Yes indeed!"

Slowly, he positioned himself and slid his cock into her warm wet hole. Jennifer moaned as she felt him enter and then he began to slowly pump into her. Kim sat there watching him just as Jennifer had watched seconds earlier. Tony raised his hand back and smacked Jennifer's huge ass on the left cheek. Giving that pussy some thorough pumping with his cock for a bit before it was time to switch back over to Kim. He let his rod slither on out and then snapped his fingers.

"Back to you Kim!"

"Oh my god, Jennifer...he can't make his mind up between us!"

Maybe that comment was true, they both laughed. With two gorgeous women right here bent over the bed like this, Tony wanted to try and give them both a proper fucking but wasn't sure if that was possible the more he thought of. He made his way back to the left and slid his rod back into Kim's waiting wet hole. A moan gasped through her voice as he began to rock steady, fucking her back and forth with his cock pumping her juicy tight hole. Kim didn't want him to stop, she hadn't had an orgasm yet today and she was going to make sure that changed. When it came time for him to alternate back to Jennifer, however his mind had wandered to another place. He just had to fuck Kim's beautiful enormous ass.

"Ladies vamos, I gotta take Kim's ass right fucking now!"

"I want to cum Tony, you and Jennifer both have already, but not me!"

"Oh I have an idea!"

It was Jennifer that spoke up as she turned to look over her shoulder at Tony.

"I'll eat her while you fuck up the ass, how's that Kim?"

"Mmmm, that's rather kinky Jennifer. I'm all for it, I better get up on the bed and we get a new position."

"Yes! Move up on the bed, both of you!"

Jennifer was the first to climb up on the bed, crawling forward before rolling on her back while Kim climbed up and towered over the older woman. Luckily for Tony, the roof of his master cabin to the yacht was high enough so he would not be close to hitting the ceiling with the top of his head. Kim bent over on all fours to expose her glorious, huge ass to his view. Jennifer leaned herself up so her mouth could plant itself upward into her wet pussy. Kim looked down as she could see Jennifer's legs below her as she bit her lower lip. Tony on the other hand, was starring right at her titanic sized ass just as his hands pulled those cheeks apart and he went to inching the head of his meat pole right into the dark hole.

"Oh god, you two are going to fuck me crazy!"

"Indeed I am baby!"

"Oh Kim, you are dripping wet down here!"

Kim didn't respond to Jennifer's comment. all she could do was gasp for breathe as she felt Tony's cock slide into her tight dark hole. At the same time, Jennifer's tongue slid past the pink inviting lips of her pussy and now the ride was on as Tony thrust his rod deep into Kim's bowels. She loved anal, how could she not with an ass as powerful as that?

"Ohhhhhhhh, that's it! Yeah! Fuck my big phat ass, Tony! Fuck it! Mmmmmm Lick me too Jennifer, more!"

The curvy, voluptuous body of Kim had been caught in a heavenly ecstasy of pleasure. Soon Tony was pounding hard into her ass with each thrust, ramming her the way any man would dream to take that ass. All the while, Jennifer's mouth lapped up and sucked into Kim's loving hole. The woman moaned out screaming in pleasure.

"Oh! OH! OHHHH! MORE! FUCK ME! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Each time Tony rammed his cock into that huge ass, his balls slapped up against her creating a little friction of noise. Her pony tail beat against her upper back, the only thing that prevented her hair from waving about wildly. Jennifer had a hard time at first eating Kim's pussy out with the way Tony was ramming her ass but she managed by pulling herself up, all the while Kim's big tits were bouncing wildly from under. Kim screamed as she dug her nails into the golden sheets of the bed.

"OHHHHH! FUCK ME! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT! OH MY GOD!! FUCK MY BIG ASS TONY, KEEP LICKING ME JENNIFER!"

As much as she didn't want this pleasure to end taking it from both her holes down below Kim knew that she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. Tony was pounding her ass over and over and it seemed that Jennifer worked her tongue faster in between her pussy lips. Kim couldn't take it anymore, she cried out loud as her climax was at last fulfilled. Kim wailed like a banshee to the feeling.

"OHHHHH, FUCK!!"

A sudden force came gushing between Kim's legs and Jennifer felt the warm substance coat her mouth and run down her chin. She moved just in time for Kim's pussy explosion to squirt over her chin and run down her neck. Jennifer laughed a little as it was the last think she was expecting of an orgasm so hard. Tony slowed down his thrusts before coming to a sudden stop. He realized Kim had hit her climax and he wanted to fuck the other woman's legendary bum before he blew again.

"Kim, you flooded me girl!"

"Oh...did I?"

Tony bust out laughing as he eased his cock from Kim's ass and heard their words. He stepped back now and began to lower himself down off the bed giving Jennifer clear space to begin moving out from under Kim.

"Jennifer, that ass is next. Bend over the bed for me."

"Oh good, I gotta mouth full of Kim's juices I need to swallow down."

Kim laughed at Jennifer's little comment. She needed a break to recover and what better rest was to watch Jennifer get it up the ass? She rolled over on her back laying there as she arched up one of her legs and propped herself up. Jennifer climbed off the bed and faced Tony, he immediately used his hand to swipe up some of Kim's sticky substance and feed it to his mouth. Seeing the opportunity, Jennifer placed her lips onto his and kissed him as they both savored the taste of Kim's pussy flavor. Breaking the kiss, Jennifer turned around for him and pumped out her epic ass while pushing her hands over the bed to arch herself up.

"I'm probably going to cum in your ass like I did last week, so fair warning."

"You know I don't have a problem with that!"

What a height of perfect pleasure; to swap pussy between Jennifer and Kim and now both of their asses. Tony couldn't believe that so far he had not cum but he restrained himself pretty well. Kim's eyes looked down at Jennifer with a smirk on her face as the two caught eye contact right as Tony's hands stretched apart those powerful buns and he went to inching his cock inside of it. Jennifer breathed in as she felt his rod go in and begin to thrust further into her tight hole.

"Ohhhh Tony, that's it...you know you want it. Go for it Papi!"

"You know, I really love when you call me Papi!"

"Fuck my ass Papi!"

Jennifer rightfully gave in to what he wanted, one simple word to stroke his ego. By now however, he was pounding into her ass hard and fast. Just like last week, Jennifer had to clench her fingers down into the sheets as Tony pounded that thick beautiful ass over and over, fucking it like there was no tomorrow.

"YES! YES! POUND ME IN THE ASS!"

Over and over, Tony lived up to her request ramming his cock in and out of that tight dark hole. Jennifer's body began to shake as he knew he was close to his orgasm. All the while Kim sat on the bed watching and loving every moment of it. She could see the sweat dripping off his forehead and that cute little face of pleasure and frustration. Jennifer closed her eyes and moaned, knowing the time was coming short as he was pounding her harder as the seconds went by.

"FUCK! I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh yeah!? You're going to cum in my great big, huge ass Papi!? Do it! Pound me and fill me!"

"YES!"

"DO IT PAPI! CUM IN MY ASS!"

With one last thrust, he was completely spent for this round. Tony raised both hands and clapped her massive buns with a double slap as he cried out moaning to the feeling of his cock exploding in Jennifer's ass.

"Ohhhhhhh...Oh..."

"Mmmmmmm, I feel it Papi. That's what I wanted!"

Kim chuckled at Jennifer's words. It was hilarious for the both of them embracing their naughty ways with this man. Tony was a little bit fatigued from all the work he had been doing working their bodies. As he pulled his cock from her ass, he stepped backwards until he sat on the bed. Kim could see his back from her view and now Jennifer was climbing back on the bed.

"I think we've already worn him slap out, Kim."

"No, he wore himself out. That's what you get when you pound two big asses without taking a break!"

The two girls laughed, Kim was hoping her words would get to him for some motivation. She wasn't done yet for the day, neither was Jennifer. The man turned his head with a smug grin as he spoke back up.

"I don't need a break!"

"Good, because I'm hungry for that fat fucking dick again."

"Again? I don't think Jennifer has gotten a single lick yet."

"She can get a taste with me then, but I want it now!"

"Come and get it!"

Jennifer focused on the conversation between Kim and Tony. Before she knew it, Kim had crawled off the bed and those high heels boomed loudly over the marble floor as she made it to the end of the bed where Tony was. Jennifer decided to play along to what he had said, indeed she had not had a taste of it yet. She followed behind Kim's lead and before Tony knew it, both of the goddess women were on their knees in front of his eyes. He stood up off the bed so he could stand and get a better sight of it, proving to Kim that he still had energy for more rounds. Kim took a hold of his cock, stroking it as she looked up into his eyes with a slutty smile. Jennifer gripped his big balls and playfully used her fingers to massage them.

"You two down there are so gorgeous."

"Are you just saying that cause your cock is in our hands?"

"Yeah, something along that line babe."

Kim raised her eye brow and gave him a goofy smile. He laughed just as Jennifer did, that witty sense of humor of hers had really come to life today. While Kim could have easily sucked his rod just now, she just let go of it and allowed Jennifer to have her turn with his fat meat stick. Moving aside on her knees, Jennifer took control with full attention as her hands went to his shaft and began to stroke it. She looked in Tony's eyes as she lowered her mouth and kissed the head. Within a couple of seconds her mouth had enveloped around it and she began to bob her head up and down sucking it. Kim looked in Tony's eyes as she cradled his balls in the palm of her hand to further tease him.

Tony's eyes couldn't find a correct focus for the time being. He would shift to Jennifer and then over at Kim starring at her big breasts hanging down. Both girls gave him eye contact as Jennifer bobbed her head up and down for a bit before stopping and coming up with a loud pop noise. She flicked her tongue back and spit on the shaft as Kim took over now with her turn for some sucking action. Those pink puffy cock sucking lips squeezed over his cock as the black haired woman now began to suck it down just as she had previously done earlier. Jennifer's mouth went down to his balls and sucked the left one between her jaws before alternating to the right. Between Kim's sucking noises and Jennifer's sloppy slobbering sounds the only other voice heard was Tony moaning in pleasure.

"You girls are something else, wow."

Kim heard his words and came up off his cock with a loud pop sound to answer him.

"Yeah that's right, two bad ass little sex machines right here Tony."

She flicked her tongue back and spit on his dick before using her hand to stroke in her saliva as lube. It was now Jennifer's turn however to get some sucking action. Kim leaned up and teased him with her eyes as the older woman took over parting her lips and sucking it down between her jaws. Jennifer pushed her sucking skills to the limit this time by showing off that she could deep throat it with ease. Kim's eyes strayed from Tony's to watching Jennifer devour his fat rod.

"Looks like she may have been more hungry than I was."

Tony couldn't reply to that. Kim was unaware of how many times that he and Jennifer met over the years, she knew his cock better than even his own ex-wife. Jennifer sucked into a frenzy as his balls were dripping wet from her saliva only seconds previously to this. While Kim probably should have put those balls in her mouth, she had other plans in the making that he soon would see for himself. By now his cock was drenched in the saliva from both of their mouths that had slobbered over it back and forth. Jennifer stopped and came up for air but not before applying spit over the head. She looked over at Kim to give her the nod.

"I got something I want to do besides suck it all day."

"Oh yeah, what's that babe?"

Kim didn't reply to Tony at first. She placed her hands over her tits as her lips caught the head of his cock and sucked it. Some gobs of saliva dripped down from his shaft over the marble floor as Kim brought her big breasts up and then popped her lips off his cock right in time to lean her tits up and part them for a passage. She squeezed his cock to trap it between her big breasts, looking him in the eyes as she replied.

"How about that? You like your fat cock between my big tits, like this? Mmmmmm, gonna fuck my titties, Tony hmmm?"

"Ohhhhh yes! I love these big tetas!"

Jennifer laughed as she positioned herself behind Kim. One had to admire the woman's busty chest, just as it was funny hearing Tony use the Spanish word to refer to them. Kim held her tits together in tact and then he brought his hand to her right shoulder. Jennifer leaned her head over the left so she could watch his cock drive up and down between those amazing boobs. Kim's natural huge size completely made his cock disappear only to barely reappear again each time he thrust upward.

"Oh my god, that is so hot watching it slide back and forth!"

"It feels so fucking good Jennifer, mmmmm"

Tony could have laughed at the two girls trading comments right there but he was too focused on rocking back and forth as his cock slid up and down those marvelous great breasts. Kim's ass wasn't the only big asset of her lascivious curvy body, these breasts were made to be fucked too. Kim opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to swipe over the head each time it poked up between her breasts. Jennifer noticed and then spit on his cock, flooding the little creek that was made of those fleshy mountains pushed together.

"Ohhhh god, you know you keep fucking me like this and you are going to get a mess all over you."

Kim gasped at his words and winked at him.

"I like to get messy, don't you know that!?"

That was all it took to make up Tony's mind, he didn't have to reply to that. He got a little faster thrusting his cock between her breasts. For Kim's sake, she had already swallowed the first load of the day and he had filled up Jennifer's ass. It seemed fitting that his final orgasm would be a big messy one. He had the choice between her breasts or her face. Her hair was already up in a tight pony tail from the photo shoot earlier to give him a full clear view of her forehead to paint. The man grunted and moaned deeply at the pleasure as Jennifer teased him.

"Oh Papi, you going to give her that mess?"

"If that's what she wants."

"I do want it Tony, I want you to fucking load me down. Cum all over my face with that hot load!"

"Yeah? You want me to load you down?"

"Yep, I said it. Cum all over me. Let me know when you're ready."

For Jennifer, she didn't feel left out much. He already filled up her ass with cum and she could feel it even now dripping out of her dark hole and running down over the marble floor. Kim on the other hand, loved getting a big sticky mess over her to finish the day and Tony was close to blowing as his cock was still pumping nicely between those epic breasts. He breathed in, he didn't want this pleasure to end as he knew once this one was over he would be well spent for the rest of the day.

"Fuck, that's it! I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Cum on her Papi!"

It was Jennifer's voice that teased him. Kim let go of her breasts to free his cock once he spoke of coming close and now she sat back holding up her tits and closing her eyes. She opened her mouth and pushed up her lips into a duck face to tease him as if she was blowing him a kiss.

"Mmmmmm yes, fucking load me down."

"She wants it bad! Papi, cum all over her face!"

Once again, Jennifer spoke up and she figured that she wasn't going to be entirely left out here. As Tony slowly stroked his cock, she offered her right hand to wrap around it and he instantly got the hint. Jennifer jerked his rod as hard and as fast as she could aimed point blank at Kim. Tony nodded at Jennifer as he moaned.

"Her fair, aim it right up."

"Oh my god, are you gonna-OH FUCK!"

Kim couldn't finish her sentence on time as she felt the first wad of cum fly and strike her in the forehead. The blast was so powerful it stretched into her hair, causing her to close her eyes and brace for impact. Jennifer had aimed his cock a little too high at first. The next wave splashed over her left eye brow and drenched her eye lid and going down her cheek. Another wad flew over her right cheek and dripped down her face. Jennifer continued to stroke him faster as the last remaining drops of cum flew over her breasts.

"So fucking hot, oh my god I can feel it."

"That was hot!"

"Yeah it was, ohhhhh man. You look gorgeous with all that cum on your face Kim."

A moment like this proved to Kim why the pony tail was necessary even though cum still caught up in her hair. Jennifer moaned herself and giggled at the sight as she let go of Tony's cock and turned her attention to Kim.

"I want to clean you up and swallow every last drop."

"Mmmmm do that Jennifer, make sure you use your tongue."

"I wasn't planning on using my fingers!"

Tony laughed at the exchange between the two of them. It was cute and funny at the same time. Jennifer leaned down and as she had said, opened her mouth and began to lick up the cum that was blasted over Kim's left cheek. The black haired woman sat there stationary in position with her eyes closed as she just raised her neck and moaned at the feeling of Jennifer's tongue lapping up the cum.

"Oh, now that is what I wanted to see. Ladies that know how to look out for each other."

Jennifer ignored Tony's little comment, she was too busy cleaning with her mouth. She licked up the cum from the left eye and brow before moving to her forehead and catching it up with her tongue. Closing her mouth, she swallowed loudly giving Kim and Tony both proof that she had devoured his seed down her throat. The man moaned watching her clean Kim up. He wanted to speak but he couldn't find the thought of words as this sight was too good to be true. No one would believe him if he had bragged about this story. Jennifer had cleaned up all the cum from her face and then moved down to her tits when Kim reopened her eyes and moaned.

"I think she's a little cum vacuum cleaner, don't ya think Tony?"

"Now you see that she loves to swallow it as much as you do."