Big Booty Bitches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bible, I am loving this tongue cleaning!"

There it was without a disappointment in the day, Kim's usage of the word 'bible' as a slang term for 'I swear'. It was always a treat to hear her in person use those slang terms. She held her breasts up as Jennifer licked them dry of the remaining bits of cum. As for Jennifer herself, she didn't feel it was fair if Kim was to swallow down two loads. This evened it out for them both to get a taste of his warm seed while also both receiving an orgasm of their own. Once she was done licking all of it up, she turned around and looked at Tony to give him an eye sight as she swallowed the last remaining bits and he got to witness her throat muscles moving.

"You ladies were incredible, just as I had dreamed."

"Oh yeah what a surprise you had for me today, didn't expect to get eaten by Jennifer of all people today. Oh my god, this was so much fun."

Kim laughed and then Jennifer nodded her head as she spoke back.

"This beats having a young boy toy for a surprise! Much better!"

A grin swept over Tony's face as he laughed to them.

"Yes, this was a day for all of us. We might as well get dressed, I hope the two of you stay cause I was planning on some dinner. My chef is really good, you can let him make you anything."

"That sounds like a plan Tony, but I gotta go after this dinner. I'm supposed to make some calls back to L.A. and I'm probably on my plane out of her back there tomorrow night."

"That's fine baby, thank you for staying for dinner."

Kim slowly got up from the floor and then Jennifer raised herself from her knees.

"If you don't mind Tony, or shall I call you Papi for the rest of the night...I would like to sleep here on the yacht."

"That's perfectly fine with me baby, anything you wish!"

The remainder of the day now had been sealed on schedule. Tony would have dinner with the both of them and Jennifer would stay while Kim had to take off. His mind was absorbed into the event that had unfolded here with the three of them.

******************

3 DAYS LATER

Time had faded on over town for Tony's business. The lustful fun between Kim and Jennifer was now sealed into their minds of the past, he had some real business matters at hand that came after the break of a heavenly event of pleasure. The status of the money skimming back at one of his night clubs was still on his mind but at the moment he had to work with his younger brother Steven over Disco Fever. The re-opened club had become a boom of success, cashing in on the old disco nostalgia and a new generation of party goers with a taste for a retro flavor.

Steven had more important things to deal with, stuff that had been in the works for almost an entire year. Tonight at the club he had to bring it to Tony to at least give him a notification for when his departure would occur. The two brothers were sitting upstairs in their private V.I.P. room, Tony smoked a cigar while Steven had a drink and spoke up.

"I gotta head out to L.A. in a few weeks."

"What for?"

"I have to meet with that special someone who asks for dough out of my pocket."

Tony smirked hearing those words. He knew exactly who and what Steven was referring to.

"Oh Chris, that washed up pendejo?"

"Yeah, gonna pay him a visit since he keeps avoiding me and now he knows Ramón wants his money back too."

"Wait, what? He borrowed money from Ramón? What a fucking fool."

The two of them cracked a laugh together. Ramón was their slightly younger cousin, everyone in town knew not to trust him for a money loan. If Steven could be bad with his loansharking schemes, Ramón was ruthless with his greed. The thought ran through Tony's mind as he was well aware of how they were dealing Chris going back to last year when he asked for a couple hundred grand to help with a movie project. That money had only doubled and tripled since he never paid it back. His career in Hollywood had been a dead end ever since his last three big budget films bombed.

"You let me know how that goes afterwards, I can't wait to hear it."

Steven got up from his seat and smiled at his brother.

"For sure man, I'll let you know before I have to leave."

"Take care Steven!"

He swaggered out the door and walked through the halls of the V.I.P. upstairs. Steven smirked to himself as the devious thoughts ran through his head while Tony sat back alone in his private room and drowned his brain in a bottle of liquor.

THE END