Big Booty Bitches Ch. 06

Story Info
Maria Menounos seeks Tony out for an interview.
7.7k words
4.62
19.2k
50

Part 6 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami Beach, Florida

Clouds passed over a clear blue sky during the day with light wind. The beaches were filled with people out having fun in the sun, meanwhile a party was going down on a luxury yacht across South Beach. It was just another day in Miami for anyone that lived the high life in town. Tony found himself sitting in a stretched out chair over the deck of this yacht while he wore a white suit with a red shirt underneath. The white pants he wore matched the suit with expensive loafer shoes. He went for a throwback look to this party, the shirt was unbuttoned on the first 3 buttons to reveal his hairy chest and a gold Cuban link chain hanging down. A dark pair of Aviator sunglasses sat over his eyes to blind the view of the sun.

This yacht however, was not his own. Tony hated to throw parties on his Love Boat yacht, for it was his home and he enjoyed the privacy within. This party had been organized by a friend in town, the usual high profile social gatherings on a yacht where anyone with money or status would come to get drunk and enjoy some fun out in the sun. Tony found himself bored at this party while sitting back and smoking a cigar at the chair. There was a number of people on the boat with loud music playing, the usual girls in bikinis that were a dime a dozen in South Beach. These kind of parties usually were a good place to find hook ups in his wild night life but today he had only went in person to this party to drink and relax.

From the distance came the form of a figure walking up the steps of the yacht. Tony sat back puffing on his cigar as his eyes studied this figure behind the dark tinted sunglasses. It was the form of a woman in a striped bikini stepping forward as she turned her head and the wind blew through her brown hair. He received an extensive view of a beauty who had a perfectly fit strong body with abs, and a cute belly button ring of a star dangling. The woman walked over to the left and his eyes remained in tact behind the sunglasses studying every curve and a thick round buttocks from behind. Tony smiled, what a beauty she was.

His attention had been taken away from a boring party, the man got up and placed his cigar in the little glass ash tray sitting next to a table where he had been laying on the chair for a bit. Tony followed this beautiful woman stepping onto the back deck of the boat where more party favors awaited from a small mini bar that was fixing drinks. The live band could still be heard from the front deck, the woman turned around to see Tony as he slid his shades up to his graying hair and greeted her lovely face with a smile.

"Well hello, what is your name, beautiful?"

The woman smirked at him as she instantly recognized him.

"Hello there, I am Maria Menounos and I take it you must be Mr. Tony Diaz?"

A smug grin washed over Tony's face to hear this woman already address him by name. He offered his hand out to her, immediately for a greeting.

"Why yes, that would be me. Were you looking for me, beautiful?"

Maria shook his hand and smiled up at him before biting her lip. She had heard the stories from a close friend in Hollywood about him and within seconds of meeting, it seemed the tales of what a charmer he was were already going into play.

"Yes I was! I have heard about you from friend of mine who was telling me about some new nightclub you opened down here that's been something of a hit. I wanted to meet the man himself."

"Well, I'm standing right here. So, what friend of yours is also a friend of mine?"

The woman smirked at him while placing a hand on her hip, giving him ample view of her muscular built body.

"Jennifer Lopez, she didn't tell you about me? I work with a news agency out in Hollywood, when I'm not handling my acting career or doing wrestling stuff."

Tony nodded to her.

"Oh, yeah. She did tell me about you, but I stay so busy so the thought didn't cross my mind."

"I understand! She told me that she texts with you all the time."

"So, are you out here to party with or something else."

The man grinned and then Maria laughed at him in that signature laugh of hers causing him to chuckle himself.

"I would love to check out your club and party, but seriously speaking, I wanted to interview you."

"You wanted to interview me?"

"Yes, but I can't step outside my boundaries with my network. I have to focus exclusively on Hollywood and stuff with movies. So, I thought maybe I could focus on your club as a hot spot for action."

"I would very much like that, you know where it's at right? You drop by tomorrow night, go upstairs and check with my assistant. I'll tell her to watch out for you."

Maria smirked at him before nodding.

"Sounds like a plan, you've got yourself a date."

"I'll see you, then!"

The older man gave a wink at the beautiful woman before she began to walk off from in front of him. Tony turned to watch her figure walking from the deck of the boat as his eyes zoomed in on that amazing ass from behind. He couldn't help but smirk at the sight of that juicy booty. The sun brightened his view and soon he pushed his shades back over his eyes. but his mind was occupied by something that was walking off. Soon he would leave this party and retreat back to his yacht where he had some phone calls to make with his brother Steven to check up on some deals that would have to be made later this week. Today was only Monday, but tomorrow was looking even better in company for a Tuesday night.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Loud music pierced through the ears of hundreds of people inside the building of Disco Fever. The dance floor was crowded while people shuffled their bodies to the rhythm of the dance music pouring beat after beat into the mega speakers. A DJ sat at the stage with his work station producing the best electronic flavored music he had to offer to a wild dance floor that dropped at the high tempo beats. All the while, from a staircase across the club was a pair of long tall legs climbing up in a pair of tight black leather pants that hugged every curve of a magnificent body. Matching leather heels stomped and stepped up the stairs until reaching the top when the woman smiled at the view from above.

Maria was dressed to kill. If this man couldn't get his eyes off her body in a bikini, she was well aware how much a pair of leather pants and a tight green shirt would attract his eyes. What she didn't expect was Tony himself to be waiting for her outside of the V.I.P. rooms. He had spoke to his assistant Maria about a date he was waiting for, the young woman had texted an alert to him after she heard of another woman with the same first name as her asking around for him: the call was made. Maria Menounos walked across the floor upstairs until she noticed the figure of what appeared to be Tony standing tall in a black suit with a little smile on his face. The beautiful Greek woman smiled as she approached him.

"So, there she is..."

"And, there he is!"

Tony stepped forward to offer his greeting to Maria, hugging her and placing a soft kiss on her right cheek. The brunette stepped back and turned around to give a sight of those tight leather pants fit over every curve of her legs and showing her tight amazing ass. He smirked at that sight.

"Very nice, you know leather pants only look good on a woman. I say, you gotta be brave to wear them as a man."

She laughed at his comment and decided to tease him a bit.

"Really? I think you would look good in them, yes?"

"You must be out your mind! No way would I wear those!"

Tony laughed before Maria let out a long laugh in that funny voice that had gained her some fame in television. He couldn't embarrass her though, it wasn't worth it when most of his family had strong accents. He walked forward and looked over the railing at all the busy people walking about. From upstairs, anything could be scene. Maria stepped forward to him and then he smiled and spoke to her.

"So, how do you like the place?"

"I love it, I was downstairs some 30 minutes ago, shaking my ass on the dance floor."

"Ohhhh were you? I wish I could've seen that."

She laughed at him and smirked.

"I'm sure you would've! Jennifer told me that you had a number of clubs around here, but I take it this is the big place?"

"Indeed it is. My father had a club called Disco Fever back in the day, meant the world to him. It went under sometime around 1990, he used to say that the club died with the whole era of the wild 80's."

"Wow, so now I get why this place has that whole retro vibe."

"Yeah, just opened last month. Been quite a hit so far, how about we go up to my office beautiful, and continue our conversation with some drinks in privacy?"

Maria nodded at him and smirked.

"I would love that, Tony."

Offering his arm out to her, she latched onto him and he began to walk the Greek beauty back from the railing and towards the V.I.P. door where the deeper side of the club remained under heavy restrictions. While the man in charge made his retreat to his office, downstairs was a younger Diaz man smoking a cigarette sitting at a table as he watched some girls dance. Carlos was back in town to sort out some family troubles alongside his older brother Ramón. For now, Tony had given Carlos a specific job within the club to watch the bar and to come in as a manager behind the bartenders to keep a watchful eye on who could possibly be skimming money from the place. The funds were still coming up a couple hundred dollars short, more so than last month. Carlos had to earn his foot back into the business, or else his ticket would be back on the streets hustling.

Back in Tony's private office, he opened a bottle of wine and tipped the bottle over to watch the red substance fill two glasses. Maria's eyes looked down at the glass and then back up at his aging face before she spoke.

"Thank you, you know...I've heard a lot about you over the years from Jennifer."

"Oh yeah?"

He raised his glass, sipping some of the wine as Maria just grinned and decided to drop the bomb on him early on. She wasn't one to beat around the bush with a meeting such as this.

"Yeah, Jennifer spoke of you quite often. How you have these clubs...how you also do other things with beautiful women..."

Tony laughed as he watched Maria place the edge of the glass to her lips before drinking some of the delicious substance down.

"I take it Jennifer told you about all the fun I've had with her going on 15 years now."

Maria licked her lips after having her drink and nodded.

"She's told me more than that."

Together the two of them took more drinks from their respective glasses, finishing down the first bit of the bottle that had been poured out. Tony could see the game that Maria was setting up for him, but she had other plans. She spoke up again.

"You know, out of everything I've heard about you...if it weren't for the fact that I have to stick to interviewing actors and singers and such, you would be quite the man to have an interview with. I'm sure you have tons of stories of the Hollywood business."

"Oh yeah? Those kinda stories you want, like what?"

Maria giggled at him before replying.

"Come on, what famous people you've met, which ones you've slept with...I'm sure a man like you has some trophies of achievement in that regard. Mind if I ask who is your most biggest achievement to get between the sheets?"

Tony laughed at her. In all his years, he certainly could brag. If Maria was attempting to stroke his ego, she was doing one hell of a job with it. He had his favorites over the years that he did consider to be milestones in his life, but there was no point in bragging about that here. Instead, he responded with a better game in mind.

"Why should I dig in the past for that? Are you looking to join the ranks for my diary, beautiful Maria?"

The brunette haired woman looked in his eyes before nodding.

"Maybe..."

He could see the game she was trying to play, however he didn't reply to her. Tony simply turned around and moved to sit in his comfortable leather chair that sat in his little private room behind the office. The window had the shades pulled up and he could always sit back and watch the action going on at the club. Maria handled herself to pour another glass of wine and drink it down, swallowing down the savory taste. She turned her attention back to Tony and took a few steps towards him to loudly boom her high heels.

"You know, Jennifer taught me how to do some tricks in dancing."

"Oh yeah, she did huh?"

"Yeah, I got the impression from her that you are the type of man that prefers a woman that knows how to move her body."

"It's the truth, if you are curious."

Maria couldn't respond to that little gesture. He was going to be easy for her, not unlike men in the past for her own amusement. Turning around after eyeing him down in his chair, she gave him the full back view of her legs in the tight leather pants. Surely, his eyes became stuck gazing into her huge ass. She placed her hands on the table in front of the window and pushed her mighty booty out before she began to roll her hips and do the 'twerk' motion. The man was impressed to say the least.

"Wow, that's very nice."

Ignoring his praise she took a step backwards and rolled her hips, pushing her ass out further to his view. The leather pants made use of every curve visible to his eyes as Maria moved her hands from the table in front of her and ran them up her hips while slowly bouncing her ass to the soft beats that they could still hear from this room. The private show was just for him, but soon she became ready to plant her ass over his lap. She turned to look over her shoulder before lowering herself down over him. Tony breathed in hard before moaning out to her.

"Lovely...you know how to handle yourself."

"Mmmmm, you think?"

"No baby, I know!"

The comments of flattery had turned tables to now he was complimenting her. Maria closed her eyes and softly pushed down as she began to grind. Rolling her hips, she pushed her ass into his lap. She could feel the hardness of his cock growing underneath her juicy bottom. Tony knew what he wanted now for her, one of Jennifer's friends that had certainly lived up to a reputation he adored. Maria sighed while continuing to give him this mini-lap dance, speaking up.

"You like that, huh?"

"Fuck yeah I do baby, you got a mean ass, that's for sure!"

Maria slowly leaned back until she could feel his chest pressing over her back. Tony moved to breathe down her neck and place an inviting kiss right under her ear lobe. Pleasure seemed to be in the making but there was other business that needed to be fixed up first. Maria spoke out again.

"So, do you want to play with me or do you want to do our business first?"

Tony smirked to himself, this was a quick escape. Unlike his brother Steven, he didn't really enjoy to use his office for sexual fun. That was what he had his yacht for instead, Maria would make a fine addition to his diary list of women that had slept with him back on the Love Boat.

"Business first, let's get the details of this interview down right now. Tomorrow, you can come back to the yacht with me and I'll show you what Jennifer has told you about that goes on down there."

She let out a short and soft moan from her lips while still slowly rolling her hips, Maria was a little disappointed. The bulge that could be felt under her ass told her that he was all set to go, but waiting tomorrow would never hurt for the yacht adventure. Funny how a man such as him could put off a wait for the real fun.

"My company back in L.A. sent me out here, I have control over what exactly I want to cover for a story. I will mention your name briefly, so you can keep a low profile. Most of the filming will be done of the club. I have to leave town in a few days but we will be back later next week to do the filming, any time you want to put it on schedule."

Maria then got up from his lap, turning around to look him in the face as he replied back to her with a grin over his face.

"That sounds good, I can arrange for around Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I'll have the time then to get the club all situated for a publicity show, I can probably even get some of my famous friends to attend so it looks better on TV."

She nodded to him.

"Very good, that should work out perfect."

"So, where are you staying in town? Let me get my pen and paper and I want you to write it down. Tomorrow I won't be doing anything and I can arrange for someone to pick you up and bring you to my yacht for some fun."

Tony got up from his chair, standing straight up with the package in his pants sticking up. It almost made her laugh, but she couldn't kill away the feeling of disappointment that he didn't want to get down and dirty here in the room. The man made his way over to the table in front of the window and grabbed a notepad that was sitting under a book. Taking one of the pens he had, he offered the pen and notepad to her but Maria's eyes were starring down at his stick poking up. Such a shame, she thought to herself.

"Alright, let me write it down for you. I'm staying in South Beach for the few days..."

Taking the pen, she pushed the button in with her thumb and began to quickly write down her hotel address for him. Only one little detail remained that she had to catch.

"What time you wanna pick me up, big man?"

"Make it 12, I'll bring out the limo if you want."

"I won't say no to that, always nice to ride in style. Guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow, Mr. Big..."

Maria's eyes looked back down to still see the big bulge sticking straight up in his pants. Her eyes ran back up to his in which she smiled.

"Too bad Mr. Big couldn't play in here tonight..."

"Yeah too bad, that mean ass couldn't come out of those tight leather pants too soon. Mind turning around for me?"

Without replying to him, Maria stomped her heel into the floor and moved her body for him. She wiggled her ass once more in the tight leather pants, while looking over her shoulder to tease him. His eyes were glued starring right at it, Tony reared his hand back and swatted a smack over her right cheek. Maria moaned at the feeling before giggling to him.

"Ouch, mmmmm you know how to spank it!"

"Ohhhh baby, you ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait till tomorrow, we're gonna have a lot of fun."

"I'm looking forward to it, Tony. See you tomorrow!"

She stomped forward in those high heels, clicking and clacking before she made it to the door to leave him alone. Tony couldn't be more than satisfied right now, he looked over her handwritten note to see that she drew a little heart there. The interview she had in mind was the last thing he found himself thinking about anymore, it was all about that mesmerizing ass. Tomorrow could not come any sooner, before the night was over he was going to check in with his assistant Maria to give her the off day from his yacht to make some much needed privacy.

******************

1 DAY LATER

As the PM hours were hitting on the clock during the afternoon, the sun blinded down over the metallic silver finish of a DeLorean DMC-12 speeding up the Venetian Causeway in the usual traffic going back and forth from the main town to Miami Beach. Ramón sat in the driver's seat behind a pair of sunglasses while he drove the car. His brother Carlos sat beside him, running his hand through his slicked back hair and looking out the window. Months had went by since the brothers had been in the same presence of one another. Carlos was finally a free man after serving 9 months in jail, his release had come two weeks ago before he quietly came back in town.