Big Booty Bitches Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos had been arrested back in late 2014 for weapon charges after he was busted by an undercover cop duo that had been working a string of major drug deals. Luckily for him, the bust was for guns instead of the coke that was part of the trade 'drugs for guns'. Thanks to having a powerful family behind him, the charges were dropped to misdemeanors and serving 9 months of 1 year was better than looking at multiple years for getting pulled over with a car loaded with enough assault rifles to make a gun nut blush. Steven was not happy, but it was typical of Carlos. At 29 years old, it would only be accurate to say that he had been fucking things up most of his adult life and relying on the family to bail him out. He sighed while looking out the window before speaking to his brother.

"The old man has me working at that new club he opened, place is a fucking mad house with people."

Ramón glanced over at his brother and smirked before putting his eyes back on the road. Traffic was slow today while the car drove over the causeway, he responded back to him.

"Oh yeah, the place does stay packed. So what does he have you doing in the club? I haven't talked to Tony lately to know what's up."

Carlos sighed and then responded back in an annoyed voice.

"Man, he's got me doing this fucking security thing. He wants me to watch the bar and watch over all the guys serving drinks and to make sure no one is taking money. He said something about money coming up missing from somewhere, he wants me to find out who it is. Guess he don't want to watch no fucking surveillance tapes."

"You need to be thankful for that job, hermano."

"Yeah but-"

Ramón quickly cut him off to speak.

"You're forgetting that it was all Tony that bought you that hot shot lawyer and got your charges reduced. Be a little more fucking appreciative for what the old man does for you."

Silence filled the void of the car while Carlos couldn't think to respond. Ramón's point sunk through to him. While a few minutes of quietness passed on through and the car made a turn into South Beach, Carlos finally spoke back up.

"So where we going?"

Glancing back over at him, Ramón smirked.

"To go eat and then buy some new suits."

******************

Boom, boom, boom. The sound of heels stomping down the steps of the master cabin inside the yacht could clearly be heard throughout the empty room. Maria made her way down following Tony's lead, as she had been sitting on the yacht for around 30 minutes now. The beautiful Greek woman wore a small white bikini underneath a black coat and matching white heels. Since his main focus last night was her juicy ass, she couldn't help but tease him further and now they were venturing to the master cabin where the bed awaited. Tony didn't want to waste any time with a teasing contest today. Once the door opened to the bedroom and he turned around in his robes, Maria smirked.

"I want to play with your big dick...I wanted it last night!"

Tony grinned to her while he sat on the bed.

"And you don't think I wanted more than just to spank your ass? Come over here and get it!"

Time was not going to be wasted today, Maria stomped forward in her heels to run into the bedroom and quickly slung her black coat to the floor, revealing her perfectly fit body and that shiny gold star belly button ring. Lowering herself down to her knees, she watched Tony pull apart his robe showing that only a small pair of briefs underwear was covering her from his private area. She quickly sunk her nails in and pulled his underwear down to allow his cock to spring free to her.

"That's what I want, right there..."

Speaking in a low sensual voice, Maria quickly wrapped her little hand around his rod and began stroking it nice and easy. Tony moaned, surprised how quick she was to go to work on him. Leaning in, she placed a kiss over the head and then grazed her teeth lightly over it while looking him in the eyes. She was hungry and he was going to be just what she devoured.

"That's it baby, take it as you wish."

Maria ignored him completely as she opened her mouth and enveloped her lips around his cock. She began slowly suck him while bobbing her head up and down, moaning into his shaft. Coming up, she made a loud pop sound as she came off his cock and looked up into his eyes.

"Yeah, that's just what I am going to do!"

Ignoring him now, Maria went back down on his cock. Bobbing her head up and down, she sucked it nice and slow while using both of her hands to play with his balls down below. Once she got used to the fatness of his rod, she began to show off her deep throat skills. Over and over she sucked his dick to the point the head was jamming at the back of her throat and her lips were meeting in the bushy ball hair around his private area. Tony moaned loudly, it was unbelievable how skilled this woman was and yet he did not know of her until a few days ago. Maria came up again from his cock with a long string of saliva dangling from her lower jaw back to his rod. She looked in his eyes and spoke.

"Mmmmmm yeah, gotta get you nice and wet."

Flicking her tongue back, she spit on his dick. Maria then loosened the little white straps to her bikini top before lowering her lips back down on his cock. She let her top fall down to the floor as she used one hand to cup her left breast while sucking on his cock for one final go. The man was speechless and soon she had a plan to really play with this big dick the way she wanted to. Bringing both of her hands to cup her tits, she came off his cock once more with strings of saliva dangling before she held her tits apart and leaned up to squeeze them over his cock. Tony moaned out to her.

"Awwwww man, tan increíble."

He didn't show much attention at all to her tits when they met yesterday, Maria was determined to prove to him that there was more to her lovely body than just her big ass from behind. Squeezing her tits together, she began to pump them up and down over his cock. Smiling up at him as she slowly began to fuck him with her breasts, Maria moaned out to him.

"Oh yeah, you like that, huh? My tits...you didn't really give them much attention yesterday!"

"Yeah you're right...fuck, they feel fantastic!"

Slowly pumping her tits up and down on him, Maria leaned her head down and opened her mouth. Each time the head of his cock pumped up, she flicked her tongue over it and tried to close her lips around it. Surely, he had to be getting close to popping a load at this point. She was positive in her oral skills to push a man over the edge early on and she knew very well he was planning on drilling her ass in the following rounds. Tony groaned, trying to fight off the coming orgasm.

"You're gonna make me-"

"Cum!? I want it! Cum in my fucking mouth, dammit!"

She cut off his voice and let go of her tits to wrap her hands back around his fat meat stick. He couldn't fight it off, no matter how hard he tried. Maria began to jerk him hard and as fast she possible could with her mouth open, waiting for the warm treat. If he didn't believe that she was hungry, now she was proving it to him as now his face was curled up into a goofy expression and he panted before it finally came.

"YES! YES! THERE YOU GO, TAKE IT! TAKE MY CUM!"

Panting and groaning, Tony couldn't hold back from screaming his voice as his cock exploded over her waiting tongue. The initial wave of cum was so powerful it shot up the roof of her mouth and managed to ease out over her upper lip. Load after load of his hot spunk shot into her mouth, feeding his seed to her. Maria just moaned and looked into his eyes as he received the wonderful sight looking down at her below jerk out his seed all the way down to the final bits. Before she was done, she squeezed his cock one last time to make sure she drained out the final drops between her lips. Leaning up, she continued to hold her mouth open to give him the view of her cum-coated mouth before closing her lips and then swallowing it down audibly. Tony moaned just at the sound of her throat downing his load.

"You're quite an animal Maria, I'm very impressed."

"Yeah, I knew you would be...once you gave me a fair chance!"

"We're not close to being done yet, I want to bend you over and give that nice ass of yours a good pounding."

Maria laughed at him.

"I knew no matter how well I sucked that cock, that you STILL would be obsessed with my ass!"

"Well, what can I say? It's a damn fine ass! Now get up and bend over this bed, so I can nail it!"

"Oh sure, after you're done taking my ass, I'm going to put you on your back and ride you!"

Tony laughed at her shaking his head.

"That's if you have any energy, I'm pretty sure I will pound most of it out of you!"

"You'll see...just watch and see how well I can take it!"

A test was put into place here, at least in Maria's mind. If he thought for sure that he could wear her out just by fucking her in the ass, she was going to prove him wrong. Her body was strong and built for fucking. Getting up from her knees, she followed his command by bending over on the bed while he got up and arched himself into position. Such a predictable man, just like Jennifer had said. Bending over the bed with her hands over the sheets and sticking her ass up for him, Maria turned her head while she could see Tony's shadow from behind. The man took his hand and slid her white bikini bottom piece down and finally his eyes got to witness the beauty of her gorgeous ass. Tony took his hand back and smacked her left cheek causing Maria to moan.

"Awww, that hurt! Do it again!"

Another loud smack could be heard over the opposite cheek before he swatted her left again. Maria laughed in that trademark unique laugh of hers, but Tony was more fixated right now on something else. He used one hand to grab his cock and the other to pull one of her cheeks apart. She got the hint and used both her hands to part her cheeks for him. Soon enough, he was pushing the head of his cock to her tight little backdoor hole. Maria moaned, anticipating the moment.

"Go ahead...get it...IN THERE! YES!"

Maria screamed out as his cock slid into her tight hole. Tony reared his hand back and swatted at her cheek with his left hand while he thrust inside of her. The tightness of her back hole had to take him a bit to get used to. Sadly for her, the other hole that had been untouched so far was leaking in all of it's wetness. Maria pushed her hands back on the bed, taking everything in her not to reach between her legs and begin to finger that lonely pussy. Before she knew it, Tony finally pulled back and began to ram her ass with his tight cock. She clenched her teeth and screamed out to him.

"Yes! That's it! FUCK THAT ASS!"

Thrust after thrust, Tony rammed that beautiful Greek ass with his throbbing cock. Maria moaned out loudly, enjoying every single pump almost as much as he was. He placed both his hands over her cheeks so he could continue ramming into her as hard as he could, it was all his desire to give that ass the pounding it deserved.

"OH! OH! OHHHHH! YES! HARDER! FUCK MY ASS, BIG MAN!"

It would have been worth laughing over at how she referred to him as 'Big man' but Tony was too busy concentrating on the pleasure that he was getting and that she was receiving from that lovely ass. Over and over, pound after pound he pumped into her like a mad man. If it was her goal to allow him to put himself into exhaustion from working her over, the job was getting done.

"God, this fucking ass was made to be pounded!"

"YEAH, KEEP FUCKING MY ASS!!"

Maria growled through her gritted teeth at him. She could not stop herself from getting louder, as fact was that she greatly was enjoying this. Tony was beginning to wear himself out a bit in energy as each thrust into her ass, he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold up for fucking her body at this kind of intensity all afternoon. He already knew that soon enough, he would be unloading more cum for her, right into that amazing ass. Tony panted, as he caught his breath.

"Fuck! I can't hold it back, this ass is too much! Gonna make me cum again!"

"Oh yeah, huh? You gonna cum in my THICK FUCKING ASS, TONY!? DO IT! GIVE IT TO ME IN THERE!"

"YES! YES I AM!"

By now they both were yelling their words at each other, Maria caught her breath the moment Tony had finally slowed it down with one final thrust. He had to slow himself down almost entirely before the ultimate ecstasy of pleasure was to end within her ass. Pulling both hands back, he made a double smack over her ass cheeks before roaring out his voice. He couldn't hold back anymore as he finally came within her.

"You wanted it, here it is! Fuck! Feel that cum!"

"Ohhhhhh YES, I FUCKING FEEL IT! YES! YES! CUM IN MY ASS, MMMMMMMM!"

Still yelling her voice to him, Maria could not wait to taunt him very soon as she could easily see that he had to have worn himself out with the way he pounded her ass. She closed her eyes and moaned at the feeling of his cock exploding within her bowels and sending that warm cum deep within her glorious ass. It was just what he wanted, she knew how to tease him the other night and now they finally were indulging in the erotic nature from last night's temptations.

"Damn...that...that was a lot of fun back here."

Softly patting her right ass cheek, Tony stepped back to allow his cock to slighter from her tight hole and free her. Maria looked over shoulder to see the fatigued expression over his face, thus proving that she was right in the assumption all along. He truly did wear himself out to the brink from hammering her from behind, soon she would make her move to take control for the final act of their naughty game. Tony stepped away from her and moved towards the bed, giving Maria the perfect chance to crawl her way on top of the satin sheets and then tease him with a smirk on her face.

"You know, I think you forgot about something big man..."

"Si Hermosa? What I forget?"

Without responding to him, Maria quickly put her hands on his shoulders and climbed on top to force his back onto the bed. Actions spoke louder than words at this moment as Tony now smirked and bust out laughing a little as she straddled both of her thick legs around him and got on top. Maria smiled down at him in pride that she managed to hold true to her promise, rubbing it in his face with her words.

"You thought you could just nail me back there as hard as possible and you would wear me slap out, huh?"

"And I did! Don't say you didn't enjoy it!"

"Of course I did, you big naughty man! But now I've got you, and I'm going to fuck you silly! MY WAY!"

Reaching her hand down, Maria wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft and lifted herself a bit to finally guide his shaft to her pussy. She had been begging for attention to her clit all this time while he was obsessed with her ass and now it was payback. Slamming herself down on his cock to impale her, the beautiful Greek woman moaned out loudly. Tony grunted and called out to her.

"Yeah! You gonna ride it like a fucking bull!?"

"YEAH!"

She didn't have to reply to his words, the real response came in the form of action. Maria slammed herself down hard and began to pound into him over and over. Placing her hands down on his stomach, she began to ride him by lifting herself up and then slamming back down on that cock over and over as it thrust into her sweet pussy. Tony got the vision of watching her nice breasts bounce up and down as his wandered over that amazing tight fit body. The gold star pierced in her belly button bounced around, just as her hair went wild from her movements.

"Work it girl! Do your thing!"

Each time Maria came slamming down over Tony's cock, his balls slapped against her ass cheeks. Over and over, she fucked the man just as he had done to her moments earlier. She moaned, running her hands to grab her bouncing tits when finally he began to buck his hips into synchronization with her downward thrusting. A rhythm had been created through their bodies.

"God that's it, get it Maria!"

"Yeah! You like that, big man? You like having a woman fuck your brains out!?"

"YES I DO! KEEP IT UP!"

Maria couldn't be happier with the pleasure sent into her body, his rod piercing through her moist opening over and over. At this point, she was sure that she was about to hit her climax. At the same time, Tony was reaching his final boiling point for the day after blowing two hard loads already to this amazing woman. It only seemed fitting that his final load would be sent within her lovely pussy. She gasped, breathing in hard while sticking rocking over top him as if he was her wild bronco underneath.

"Tony...I...I can't take much anymore! Make me CUM!"

"Yes, I'm gonna blow too! I can feel it!"

While he grunted, she gasped and slowed herself down. Slamming one final time over his cock, she squeezed her tits and cried out in an ecstasy of pleasure as her body began to shake and release her sticky juices out to him. Tony moaned and gazed up at the woman who had just rocked his world this afternoon as he felt his cock explode for the final time today, the pleasure of both of them reaching their orgasm at the same time created a new level of pleasure. Closing his eyes, Tony spoke out amidst the pleasure.

"Wow...simply wow, I don't know what to say. That was incredible."

"Yeah...Mmmmmm, you are a lot of fun."

"Same for you girl, damn...I could get used to something like that."

A crackling sound was heard as Maria laughed in her signature unique laugh that once again caused him to laugh with her in unison.

"I bet you could get used to me, just shame that you made me wait like that...and you didn't even give me a kiss!"

"Well, come and get your kiss."

Smiling up at her, Tony held up his finger before curling it to give her the sign language to come closer. She didn't hesitate to follow his command, leaning down for him and placing her hands up his hairy chest. Their lips finally met, smoldering from a soft touch into a blistering passionate kiss. It would have only been rude to end this steamy day without a nice kiss to top it all off. All those stories that Maria had heard over the past couple years from one of her good friends back in Hollywood had turned out to be true. Her curiosity was not only satisfied, a fun time was completely worth the trip.

******************

2 WEEKS LATER

On a Thursday night, anticipations could be felt within a lot of people involved with the Disco Fever management. Just last week, a film crew had come through and did recordings of the club for Maria's spotlight report that would be aired at 5 PM tonight on one of the usual celebrity gossip news channels. Word of the club had already spread through out town thanks to local advertising and the internet. But tonight would be the night of main exposure to the club that wasn't centered around local Miami news.

Steven found himself at the one place he spent the least time around: home. His Coconut Grove home sat quiet most of the week, even when he wasn't home. It was just him, a maid, and the security guard he kept around to watch over the place. Right now, he was in the bedroom getting dressed for the usual night out when he would hit the Disco Fever club and do his work from there. Right now, he stood in his bedroom buttoning up his yellow shirt before he would be ready to put on the black jacket over it. The television set was on and waiting on the correct channel to watch the premier of the big insider story regarding the club he worked.

Much work had spent a week ago to run a retro theme for the club during the filming, as well as paying some money to models and some famous names that would make the cut for the small television piece of journalism. Right now, the screen flashed to Maria Menounos giving the audience an introduction to the program while speaking of Disco Fever.