All Comments on 'Big Booty Bitches Ch. 09'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476over 7 years ago

This is an incredible story. So unique and so sexy!

juicy409juicy409over 7 years ago
Interesting take...

I like that you werent afraid to play with two bi men in this story and Britney may have been the perfect choice for that. Its neat to see more characters developing with introducing Tony's son too.

irishcream44irishcream44over 7 years ago
Thank you Cadeauxxx

Enjoyed it.

GuyIncognito06902GuyIncognito06902over 7 years ago

What an amazing story! The threesome was just incredible and I loved Britney in that fur coat and nothing else. I'm usually very against fur, but I think I will make an exception here hah. This story was incredible and what a kinky, hot sex scene! Hope we see lots more!

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyover 7 years ago
wow

Britney finally shows up in this series and you gave her justice! Loved the opening with the flashback reference and then the DP. I hope your hints of her returning happen sooner than later! Love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story apart from some grammatical errors and typos in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot stuff

Love the image of a gay man giving in to temptation and enjoying a night with a woman. On top of that this was a very hot story with great writing and detail.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the compliments

Thank you for the kind words. Being a bisexual man, I was afraid to write this story at first, not sure how people would take it. Getting positive feedback for was a great boost of confidence. I've done a bit of bi-curious themes in a few other stories and it's something I would love to do again in the future. Thanks again for the compliments, glad you enjoy my work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should go back and write the prelude story with Tony and Britney back in the day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES