All Comments on 'Big Booty Bitches Ch. 12'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GrobnarGrobnarover 7 years ago
Impressive

You continue to impress with another high quality piece of work. It's wonderful you keep this up and keep finding women to use. Who's next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hope this was a brief story inbetween, after all that build up you wrote in the last chapter that had Salma Hayek. I cant really complain cause this was hot, loved the champagne titty fucking at the end.

CarlisleCarlisleover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Love your stories and the women you tell them about. This one featured a particular favourite. I hope you write about her again.

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyover 7 years ago
Big tits = big fun!

That was amazing. The end with the whole champagne lubed titty fucking was my favorite part. Definitely lives up to your other wild stories. I love that you also called her a kinky bitch, a worthy title for Kelly.

fqwarriorfqwarriorover 5 years ago
Kelly!!

Kelly Brook. Whoa...another hot slut. You see her in the piranha movie? Super hot. Can you do a story there somwhow? That red bikini of hers. Whoa

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
Yes!

I've got two Kelly Brook stories in the work right now, but not sure when I'll be able to finish them. I am hoping to get one before Christmas, but it depends on how busy I am with my work schedule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish she would have came back and fucked Steven.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES