Big Booty Bitches Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, Steven..."

Suddenly, she couldn't restrain herself. Vida turned around and pushed her lips to his. Her hands moved down his hairy chest as she still sat on his lap. Steven deepened the kiss, dancing their tongues together passionately. Until she broke their lips apart, the man looked back into her eyes with a smirk. Vida spoke in a low sexy tone of voice.

"Are you ready for me to make you feel like you're on top of the world, Mr. Birthday man?"

Steven nodded.

"Babe, you already make me feel on top of the world, but go ahead anyway."

A giggle erupted past her lips. Vida pushed his back down on the bed, kissing him once more. After breaking the kiss, she began to slowly make her way down his stomach, kissing his chest in a trail. Her eyes never left his. Until her hands pushed on the front of his pants, Steven reached down to help her, unbuttoning them. Since he didn't wear a belt it made it easier for her to push his pants and underwear down. Vida got up, just to shake them off his body, leaving him fully naked to her hungry desire. Her little hand wrapped around his swelling meat, gripping it as she looked back into his eyes. She used her free hand to cup his balls, massaging them over her long fingernails.

"Just relax, baby..."

Like before, she spoke to him almost in a whispering voice. Vida finally broke eye contact, just to lower her head and taking the crown of his shaft past her lips. Steven watched as her long hair moved down, getting in her face as she began to slowly suck his rod. He used his hand to move her hair out of place, trying to assist her somewhat, but Vida was solely concentrating on devouring his shaft. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned while bobbing her head up and down, sucking him as if he were a long peppermint stick. After a few seconds, she came up, releasing his cock with a loud pop noise. Looking back down at his cock, she spit on it before wrapping her hand back around it and stroking it. As much as Steven enjoyed a blow job, he had other plans in mind.

"Vida, babe!"

"Yes, honey?"

"Get on top and ride it! You can suck me off later!"

She laughed. Any other time, Vida would have never listened to him, but this was an exception since tonight was his birthday. She let go of his cock, rising up as her knees sat on the bed. Vida then shoved her thong down, Steven caught a glimpse of her wet shaved pussy. She then unhooked her white top, throwing it to the floor to allow her augmented large tits to bounce around a bit. Wasting no time, she straddled his body and then climbed a top, grabbing his cock from her under as she began to slowly lower herself down on him. Vida starred down into his eyes, teasing him with her words.

"Do you really want me to fuck you, baby? Or make love to you with a slow ride?"

"That's a difficult choice, you know?"

With a grin, she shoved the head of his cock into her waiting hole and then shook her head. Vida's hair moved about wildly.

"It shouldn't be that difficult for you! Come on, birthday man! Do you want me to fuck you or do you want a slow ride of smoldering love making?"

"Oh fuck it, babe! Just fuck me, go for it!"

"That's more like it, Steven!"

A mischievous grin had lit up her face before Vida slammed herself down. Steven couldn't help himself, he knew that she tried to dominate him from time to time. A sexual session with Vida ended up becoming a tight rope struggle of who was in control, just the way they liked to fuck each other. It had been years since he brought a woman home to his place and fucked her in the bedroom and tonight, he was going to enjoy every moment of this. Vida slammed herself down and began to move up and down on top. His hard cock pushed back and forth into her pussy. Steven began to buck his hips, running his hands up to grab at her hips to hold her down, but he found a struggle as her bouncing was too much for him.

Each time Vida thrust her body down, those thick ass cheeks would bounce over his balls. Steven groaned, moaning out as his cock continued to push back and forth into her pussy. She ran her hands down, pushing them into his hairy chest as she didn't stop moving her body up and down, forcing that cock to pump in and out of her loving cup. Steven couldn't focus his eyes either on her pretty face while her hair was waving all around, or to stare into those big tits. Soon enough, they would be wrapped around his cock eventually. Gritting his teeth, he groaned as she continued to move up and down on him. Vida breathed in heavily, her body shaking as she could fell his balls slapping on her ass cheeks each time she thrust down. She couldn't help but to tease him.

"Oh yeah, you like that baby? Oh yeah!!"

"Fuck yes, harder! Let me pound that pussy, babe!!"

From hearing his words, she moved her hands up his chest, leaning down to look into his eyes. Vida arched her back forward, allowing Steven the room so he could thrust his hips and pump that cock in and out of her pussy himself. True to his desire, he began to buck his hips, forcing his cock to pump into her at a faster pace. She closed her eyes and began to moan out to him.

"OHHHH, GOD!! YES, HARDER, FASTER!! FUCK YES, MMMMM!! THAT'S IT, FUCK ME LIKE YOU LOVE ME!!"

"I do love you, Vida, yes!!"

"YES, YESSSSSS!! OH MY GOD, FUCK YEAH!!"

Vida gritted her teeth. Over and over, she felt his hard shaft pumping into her moist hole. Soon enough, he was going to force her to cum. The sound of his balls slapping up against her ass could be heard, but nothing was drowning out the sound of their moans. Did he really love her? She didn't know right now, but it wasn't like she could care. Already close to a breaking point, Vida opened her eyes only to look at Steven for a second. he moved his hands to cup her face, pushing their lips together for a passionate kiss. She moaned into his mouth, sucking their tongues back and forth as she could feel her climax building up soon. Steven pumped his cock into her faster, unable to control himself as he too was ready to experience an orgasm. Vida finally broke the kiss, screaming loud enough to echo through his ear drum.

"OHHHH, YES! FUCK ME, OHHHHHHH GOD...YESSSSS!!"

Panting and screaming, she felt her sweet pussy tense up around his rod. Steven stopped pumping, only to experience her orgasm for a short few seconds before his cock exploded within her. He gritted his teeth, moving his hands to her back to grip her shoulders before he cried out.

"Ohhhh, yes! YES, BABY!! YES, THAT'S IT!!"

She dropped her lower lip, closing her eyes and moaning as she felt his hot seed pouring out deep within her. Vida raked her fingernails over his hairy stomach, lightly digging into him as they experienced such a high level of pleasure together. It was only the beginning, for they had far more tricks to burn during the long night together. Without saying another to him, she leaned up and began to climb off his body. That hard shaft eased out of her pussy, soaked in a mixture of their juices together. Steven leaned up, watching Vida as she wrapped her around his wet cock and went down to suck on the head, licking up their juices. He took a deep breath before speaking.

"God, that was fucking hot."

With a loud pop noise, she released the head of his dick from her mouth.

"Mmmmm, yeah! Come on, off the bed. I need you standing up, I want to suck this hard fucking cock!"

Vida's words told him that she was in full command for now. She released his cock from her grip, only to give him enough time to rise off the bed and step his bare feet over the wooden floor. Vida got off the bed too, moving down to the floor as she crawled on all fours. Once Steven was standing up, she gripped his cock and then looked into his eyes as she began to stroke it.

"This cock is all mine tonight! MINE!"

"Yes, all yours, baby!"

From his words, she looked into his eyes and kissed the head of his cock. Now that Vida was ready, she moved down and began to lick over his balls. Thanks to the position of crawling on her hands and knees, Steven was able to look down at that large plump ass sticking straight up in his view. As Vida began to slobber all over his nuts, he leaned down and used his hand to spank the right cheek of her ass. Vida moaned over his balls when she felt his hand slapping down on her firm ass. A string of drool dripped down from his ball sack, just before she moved her mouth off it and brought her lips back to the shaft. Closing her eyes, she removed her hands to push into his hips as she brought his cock between her lips. Quickly, she began to bob her head up and down on his long rod. Steven put his hand down into her hair, taking control of her oral skills as he moved her mouth up and down.

"That's it baby, yes! Suck that fucking cock!! Always the best!"

Vida loved this. He had not changed one bit over the years. Back in the day, she used to suck him and he would take control by gripping her hair. Over and over, he pushed her mouth down and up. She slobbered and sucked over his cock like a hungry whore. As Steven continued to push her mouth down and up, Vida's mouth created multiple slurping and slobbering sounds.

"MMM-WAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-MMM!"

He pushed her head down, his cock pumping to the back of her throat as Vida's large lips buried at the base. She held herself there for several seconds before gagging and choking up. Steven then pulled her hair, forcing his cock to be released from her oral hole. Several sticky strings of saliva waved back from his cock to her lips. Vida took a deep breath, licking her lips around before she spit on his dick. While she could've easily went back to sucking it, Steven had other plans. Looking down into her eyes, he smiled.

"Come on baby, sit up and hold your titties up."

"Mmmmmm, you are the one man that always loves to fuck my tits!"

She couldn't stop herself from chuckling. Steven never neglected her large breasts. She scouted herself up, just before sitting down on her knees and placing her hands up on those large breasts, holding them up for him. A string of drool began to drip from his slobber coated shaft, just before Steven pushed it between the fold of her amazing tit-flesh. Vida smashed her tits together, trapping his dick between them. She looked into his eyes, smirking as he began to thrust his hips forward and fuck her tits.

"That's it, there ya go honey! Mmmm, fuck those tits!"

Steven grunted, as Vida had teased him, he began to buck his hips harder. His cock pushed, the head poking up between her impressive boobs with each thrust. She would've leaned down and licked the head, but she wanted to tease him with her facial expressions. She moaned, dropping her lower lip and gasping as he continued to thrust between her tits. Again, she teased him with filthy words.

"Ohhh, yes! That feels so fucking good, HARDER! FUCK MY TITS!!"

Gritting his teeth, he grunted once again while still bucking his hips. Vida teased him with a giggle. She knew he loved her tits, he never could keep his eyes off them from time to time. Over and over, he pumped his shaft between them, grunting and moaning. Once again, she teased him with her words.

"God, I just love feeling that hard cock pumping between my tits! Mmmmm, yeah!"

At this rate, Steven was aware if he continued to fuck her tits like this, he would end up blowing his load before taking that juicy thick Cuban ass. He came to a stop, taking in a deep breath before he called out to her.

"Get back on all fours, babe! I need to-"

"Fuck me in the ass!? Is that what you want, baby?"

She gave him a wink, Vida knew Steven all too well. He didn't respond, she let go of her breasts to allow his cock to spring free from her cage of tit-flesh. Vida then moved, pushing her hands back down on the floor to get in the position on all fours. She watched his leg as he walked around her, moving just behind her. Steven stopped for a moment to gaze into her immense ass. It was the best, at least in his mind of all the booty he ever seen in his life. Vida's supreme ass was just the one he always wanted to come back to. Glancing down at the floor, she smirked as she began to feel the head of his cock poking between the crack of her cheeks to find her dark hole. Steven placed his right hand to grip one of her cheeks, squeezing it as he slid his thick shaft into that plump ass. Vida moaned as she felt the first thrust inside of her.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Go on, fuck my ass! Yeah, give it to me!"

"This is the best ass I ever had in my whole fucking life, yes!"

Steven cried out in his voice as he began to buck his his forward. His hard cock pounded into her large, thick booty. Over and over, he thrust his hips forward and fucked her ass. Vida's hair began to wave about, her large tits bouncing from under her while her hands remained planted into the floor. Gasping for breath, she screamed to him.

"YES, YES!! FUCK MY ASS, OH MY GOD, FUCK IT!! I WANT IT, HARDER BABY!!"

Pump after pump, his cock pushed in and out of that glorious large ass. Vida's ass had been famous for years, just another reason Steven felt as if he were sitting on top of the world when he spent time in the bedroom with her. Her breasts from underneath continued to sway and jiggle around, each time he thrust his large pole back and forth into her ass. Steven grunted, knowing that he wouldn't last long. Not after the blow job and titty fucking from earlier, this was just the end before they would collapse into a good night's rest. He was almost disappointed that he couldn't continue. Rearing his right hand back, he spanked her ass and then stopped with one final thrust into that thick booty.

"Baby, I'm about to fucking cum! Ohhh, fuck, I can't hold it!!"

"Mmmmmm, then cum Steven! It's your birthday, you get to decide where you're gonna blow your load. Do you want to fill my ass with that hot load? Or cum on my face, or maybe let me swallow it down?"

Thinking for a second, he began to ease his cock out of her ass. The last time he had fucked Vida, he shot his seed up her back. Right now, Steven was thinking of painting her beautiful ass with his seed.

"What if I cum on your ass instead? We can get a shower before going to bed."

She giggled.

"You want to cum on my face? Then do it! Yeah, CUM ON MY ASS! I WANT YOUR CUM!!"

It was funny how she could tease him by yelling her words aloud. Steven quickly pulled his rod free from between those large ass cheeks. Holding it in his hand, he began to stroke it. He couldn't see the grin over her face, but Vida was enjoying every second of this. Like before, she had to tease him while he stroked himself.

"You worship that fucking ass, don't you? Mmmm, cover it in that hot load!"

"YES, BABY! YES, OHH...FUCK!!"

The first spurt of his cum went directly over her left cheek, dripping down into the crack of her ass. Another string of cum shot over her right cheek, coating it equally. Steven continued to stroke his cock, forcing a thick wad to land on her round ass just above the crack and dripping forward through the small of her back. Vida laughed as she felt his hot seed pouring out over her ass.

"Mmmmm, yeah...Cover that ass, I can feel it dripping!"

With a soft moan, Steven continued to drain his cock, shooting another wad over her right cheek. A thick string drenched across both ass cheeks, he finishing himself off by pushing the head of his dick against her left cheek to empty out the final spurts. Since he had shot his load earlier in her pussy, his second orgasm was weaker than the first, but he still gave her a shiny mess. Once he was finished, he took a step back and then Vida smirked at him from over her shoulder. Steven spoke up.

"Come on, babe. Let's get in the shower, I'll clean you up and then we can get ready for bed."

"That's my man, right there! You always remember to clean up the messes you make!"

He smiled, just before giggling at her words. Vida climbed up, Steven offered her a hand and then they kissed together. After pulling their lips apart, she smiled while looking into his eyes before speaking.

"Happy birthday, Steven!"

"Thanks babe, love you."

Vida still wasn't sure if he meant his words, but she wasn't going to spoil the fun with a question. Once more she kissed his lips, all before stepping away. Steven took her hand, leading her to the bathroom doorway in his bedroom. She had been the first woman he brought home in some time, but it was far from the first time Vida had visited his home. She was just one of three women that Steven had shared a bed with back in his home. For his birthday, it made him feel better than to spend it alone. He had thought about Emily since their breakup, but he wouldn't be thinking of her anymore with Vida next to him between the sheets.

******************

2 WEEKS LATER

A cool breeze pushed with the wind, blowing through the trees and whistling over the water. Time had passed and Ramón found himself working alongside his brother in the past two weeks. The wound over Carlos' forehead was healing up but would form a scar in a line. He could've paid money to have it surgically fixed or even with stitches, but he didn't. Ramón joked to him, calling him 'Scarface' and making a reference to the infamous Al Pacino film, but Carlos wasn't amused whatsoever. The first job Carlos shared with his brother was to hold a package safely until it could be delivered. The bundle was two bricks of cocaine; two kilos of pure white snow.

For a week now, Ramón hid the drugs back at his apartment under the couch. Today however, was the check out day. Carlos had called him last night, informing him that they had to move the product for delivery. Ramón had not met Legba yet, and wouldn't until he did a few more jobs alongside Carlos. There would come a time when Carlos could properly introduce him to his boss. As of now, Ramón sat back in the driver's seat of his DeLorean car. He was parked outside an apartment complex in a neighborhood within Miami Beach. Large apartments and a few nice houses were in the neighborhood, but Ramón didn't pay attention. He was parked outside, waiting on Carlos to return. His brother had left the car with the two kilos of cocaine stuffed in a briefcase. He knocked on the front door, as Ramón witnessed a tall white man open the door and allow him in.

So far, he had been waiting for ten minutes. Carlos had told him specifically if he had not returned after twenty minutes, then something could've been wrong. Ramón was already nervous and somewhat worried. The time was just 2:10 PM, Ramón looked at his watch over his wrist while sitting back in the car. He was sweating in his black suit, just thinking about the money that Carlos had promised. Every now and then, he had doubts since he knew that Steven had warned him about this man named Legba. Each time he thought back to that conversation, he had to remind himself of needing the money to deal with his gambling debts. While he thought to himself, and became relieved to see Carlos stepping out from the front door of the house. A smile graced over his face, the bright sun beaming down over him and highlighting his yellow button up shirt and means. Carlos returned to the car, getting back in the passenger's seat. Ramón sighed and spoke up.

"Thank fucking god, I was beginning to get worried!"

"Relax, man! I got held up, they gotta test the product and do all that shit, you know? Everything went smooth though, pure Grade-A, 100% fine Colombian snow. I gotta meet up with Legba now and get paid."

"I'm going with you, I want to meet this guy."

Carlos laughed, shaking his head.

"No you ain't. You can drive me there, but I'm the one that has to speak to him."

Ramón looked back at his brother in shock.