Big Booty Bitches Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slow and steady, Iggy continued her motions. She would suck on one cock, then alternate to the next and spit on it. While sucking, she used her hand to wank the other cock. Iggy continued this for several minutes, accumulating saliva strings that dripped down her chin and to her breasts. Ramón moaned the whole time, planting his hand down into her shoulder, all while Carlos was slowly feeling an odd burst of energy coming out of him. He waited until Iggy had released his dick from her lips yet again. A few saliva strings dangled down from her mouth back to his rod. Carlos then looked down at her and smirked, the urge of snorting another line had got to him.

"Hey Iggy..."

"Yeah?"

Looking up into his eyes, Iggy stroked both their cocks while Carlos gave her a typical shit-eating grin.

"I want to snort another line, but I want to snort it off your body."

"Mmmmm, that would be kinky. Where you wanna-"

"Your ass. Right down the crack of it."

"Alright, go right on ahead!"

She removed her hands from both dicks, allowing Carlos to step away. Ramón looked down at her and spoke.

"Can I fuck your mouth while he does that from behind?"

Iggy smiled.

"Sure, why the fuck not?"

Ramón planted his hand on the back of her head. Iggy pushed the palms of her hands down onto the carpet floor, leaning on all fours with her ass spread out. From behind her, Carlos took the coke tray and used the credit card to scoop up a good bit of the white powder. First, he pushed the end of the metal straw to the crack of her ass, then he lay the credit card down, pushing the small bit of coke over her skin while he climbed down to his knees. Iggy giggled before she felt the straw blowing, Carlos snorted the coke from the crack of her ass. Her eyes glanced forward at Ramón and she spoke.

"Come on, what are you waiting on? Fuck my mouth!"

She parted her lips wide, allowing him to slide his saliva covered meat pole down her throat. Ramón groaned as his cock slid into her mouth. He gripped her hair and began to buck his hips, pushing forward as he began to fuck her mouth. From behind Iggy, Carlos simply could not stop himself. Two lines wasn't enough, he wanted more. He poured a bit more coke above her ass, keeping the straw right between the crack of her cheeks. Using the credit card again, he created a new line. This time, he moved the coke straw from her ass and snorted it up. At the same time, Ramón was fucking her mouth while Iggy's muffled voice made several slobbering and sucking sounds.

"MMM-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAH!"

A bubble of spit began to flow from her lips. Ramón grunted as he pushed his cock all the way down, watching her lips meet at the base. Iggy gagged, just before choking on his meet. From behind her, she could feel the cold steel of the coke straw pushing over her left ass cheeks. Carlos made one final small dot of coke over her skin and then used the metal straw to suck it up his left nostril. Ramón cried out as he let go of her head, allowing his cock to come out of her mouth with a flood of saliva. Iggy coughed, catching her breath as the spit flowed down her chin and over her augmented breasts. Carlos had got back up from his knees and placed the tray with the utensils and coke back on the table. Iggy glanced from over her shoulder and called out to them.

"Are you both ready to fuck the shit outta me together? I figure that by now, you gotta be done with the little kinky shit. I want some real fucking!"

Carlos offered his hand to pull her up.

"You are one nasty bitch with a big fucking ass! After starring at it, I just gotta fuck it!"

She laughed, looking back at Ramón now.

"I hope you're in the mood for some pussy!"

"Fuck yeah, I am!"

"Let's get over on this couch them!"

It was clear that Iggy had previously been in a hot situation like this before with two men. Threesomes were nothing uncommon for her. Ramón moved to sit on the couch, just as he knew that's what she was hinting to. The big booty singer got up from the floor, stomping her bare feet on the carpet before she moved to Ramón. She climbed atop him, sinking her knees down into the couch as her hand found his cock from underneath and began to guide it to sweet honey pot. It dawned on her that she had not kissed either of these men, but Ramón was the only one she wanted to push her lips against. She had no interest in Carlos after he consumed all the coke from her body. As she guided his cock into her clit, a moan was heard. She pushed her lips to his and kissed him softly. Afterwards, Iggy gripped her nails into his shoulder and arched her back to invite Carlos to fuck her ass.

Ramón's hands roamed her soft skin. He couldn't stop himself from reaching them around back and gripping that amazing ass. He moaned, feeling his cock in her pussy while his fingers dug into that wonderful ass. Carlos stepped behind her, his eyes looking at the spread ass cheeks to slip his cock right on in. He expected Iggy to say something, but she didn't. There was no need to waste time with small words, soon she would be yelling her lungs out at both these horny men to fuck her. By now, he was beginning to truly regret letting one high kick get to him. The cocaine in his system had made his hands numb, the feeling in his fingertips was tingling. Iggy's patience had finally hit a cold streak and she called out to him.

"Come on, fuck my ass! Both of you, I want those big fucking dicks pumping in and out of me!"

Finally, Carlos pushed the head of his cock into her ass. With his hands locked over his back and Ramón's fingers spreading her ass, the two began to buck their hips simultaneously to fuck her in unison. Iggy gasped her breath, both men grunted and then she yelled.

"Yeah, that's it! Come on, FUCK ME! YEAH, FUCK ME! THAT'S IT, OH GOD, YEAH! FUCK ME!!"

Pound after pound, both cocks pumped into her ass and pussy together in a matching time of a chorus. Her breasts bounced a bit with each thrust into her holes, Iggy's long blonde hair began to wave around. Ramón wanted to squeeze her tits so bad, but he could not remove them from being locked onto her ass. Over and over, their cocks continued to pump into her. He yelled out in pleasure.

"Oh my god, yes! God, you're so fucking tight!!"

"OH YEAH, THAT'S IT! KEEP FUCKIN' ME, MMMMM YEAH!!"

"You nasty fucking bitch, this ass was made to be fucked!!"

Carlos gritted his teeth after speaking. As he began to pump his cock harder into her ass, Iggy yelled to him.

"OH YEAH, OH YEAH!! YOU SAID IT, GO ON! FUCK MY ASS! YOU WANT IT SO FUCKING BAD, WELL FUCK IT! YEAH, COME ON!! FUCK THAT ASS!!"

Both men had lost their pace from thrusting their cocks into her holes. By now, Ramón pumped his dick forward into her pussy and then Carlos would pound her ass right after. They continued to thrust their hips in this motion, Iggy was pushed into a frenzy of pleasure. She knew eventually both these men would bust their nuts and blow loads of cum for her. But she wondered if they could make her cum first. Ramón was already drawing close, the first one to yell out.

"Fuck!! I don't wanna cum yet!!"

Carlos came to a stop when he heard his brother's words. One thing for sure, he didn't want to pump his dick into her pussy if he had to feel Ramón's seed dripping out. Immediately, he let his cock slither out of her ass on time. Ramón had stopped thrusting too, alerting Iggy as she felt her ass empty of Carlos' dick.

"Come on, get up both of you! Let's switch it around!"

Iggy flipped her hair to look over her shoulder. As she began to climb off Ramón, Carlos helped her by tugging at her. She turned to speak to him.

"Are you both gonna stand up and get me between you?"

"Fuck yeah! But I'm taking that pussy this time."

"Mmmmmmm, such a fucking bad boy!"

Carlos kissed her on the forehead. An odd gesture she didn't quite get, but it made her giggle. Ramón got up from the couch, standing in front of them. They now moved to create the new position; Carlos stood facing her while Ramón stepped behind. Iggy responded by clutching onto Carlos' shoulders, lifting herself up and wrapping her legs around him. Ramón wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her there while Carlos hugged his arms over. Both men used their left hands to guide their cocks back into her holes. Iggy took deep breaths as she felt them both slide into her. Within seconds, she had a cock in each hole and began to yell at them.

"Oh yeah, fuck me! Come on, FUCK ME!!"

The Australian accent in her voice began to come out. Iggy used her grip on Carlos' shoulders to begin to bounce herself down. Her thick ass cheeks smashed into Ramón each time he thrust forward and she would bounce down. Closing her eyes, she whimpered as their cocks pumped in and out of her holes repeatedly. It was amazing that she could hold off a climax earlier, but it was evident by now that Carlos was going to push her into it within this position.

"OHHHH, GOD!! FUCK YEAH, FUCK ME! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!"

Like before, her Australian accent was now piercing through both men's ear drums. One before the other, their hard dicks pumped into her holes. Ramón grunted, Iggy lost her grip on Carlos' shoulder so she ran her hands to his back. Her ling red painted fingernails scraped deeply into his back, causing lines to break into his skin and blood to pour out. Carlos only grinned, he couldn't feel a thing from his back. Iggy had closed her eyes, groaning aloud.

"FUCK ME, OHHH GOD!! FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM! YES!! YESSSS!!"

From all the white powder that went up Carlos' nose, he didn't her orgasm at all. He continued pumping his shaft, but Ramón was forced to stop with one final thrust. Like Iggy, the time had come for his impending explosion.

Ohhh, shit!! I can't hold back any longer, here it is!!"

Without a way to stop, Ramón's cock shot his seed deep within her ass. While Iggy's own juices were coating Carlos' shaft, he didn't realize that he also was pushed towards an orgasm. He may not have felt it, but she certainly did.

"YESSSS!! LET'S ALL CUM TOGETHER, FUCK YEAH!!"

A grin formed over her face while she purred a moan. Carlos finally realized that his orgasm had come, he slowed down and took a deep breath. From the effect of the drug he snorted, his sense of touch was all over the place. Some moments, he was numb completely, other times he could feel a sharp energy running through his body. From behind the big ass Australian rapper, Ramón just closed his eyes and groaned out into pleasure. Both men had to catch their breaths, slowly. All the fucking had reached a high point in pleasure.

They took a few steps back, Iggy unwrapped her legs from Carlos' waist and allowed her feet to touch the ground. Both their cocks slithered from her holes, releasing her body. They took a few steps back, eyes locked solely on her. Iggy spread her legs, moaning as she looked down to see their juices trailing between her thighs and running down her legs. A giggle echoed from her lips, just before she smirked at both of them. After laughing, she glanced at both of them. Carlos first, then Ramón before speaking to them.

"Look at all that, I gotta go clean myself up!"

"At least we didn't pull out and cum all over your fucking face. You could've been like those pretty girls, then you'd have a real mess to clean up."

Carlos' response made her laugh, especially at the phrase of 'pretty girls'. Iggy walked off, leaving the two men standing naked together as she collected her clothes to get dressed. Ramón stood there, grinning as if he had achieved something. The thought of working alongside his brother and going to parties like this left him thinking of future possibilities. 'I could really get used to this.', he said to himself.

TO BE CONTINUED