All Comments on 'Big Booty Bitches Ch. 29'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Fuentes2Fuentes2over 6 years ago
What an amazing chapter

This was an emotional rollercoaster ride all the way through from start to finish. I guess J Lo is out of the series now, I feel like this is only setting up something else despite so much happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was a good story but damn the fight between steven and his son was amazing. I like that you made this difficult to pick sides but Jacob still deserved to have his ass beat for what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is dark

Apart from all the wonderful hot sex in this chapter, you've set up a very dark story with lots of suspense and tension. Carlos is back, Vida is with him probably with all intentions to stir his hatred of Steven and create a conflict. I used to read these stories just for the celebs but Ive gotten to a point where I can't wait to see what happens next with the characters. They're all so decently written, your characters feel so much more real than other series that just center around sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the Big Booty Bitches

Love the big booty bitches you have in your series(though I do question whether or not some of these bitches actually have big booties). Would love to see Kathy Ferreiro make an appearance. (If you don't know who Kathy Ferreiro is, just Google her. OMG)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES